Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Clarification on the upcoming search for Alexis in Orange County:

Orange, VA - Chief James L. Fenwick of the Orange Police Department has released the following statement to provide clarification about upcoming searches:

In regards to the recent story about an upcoming search in Orange County in connection to the Alexis Murphy case in Nelson County, the Town of Orange Police Department would like to clarify the story with the following information:

The upcoming search is still in the planning stages and coordination with the various specialized units that we feel will be needed due to the terrain and geographical features that will be encountered. We were not yet ready to announce the search, as we are still securing commitments from the various entities that will be utilized. The Town of Orange Police Department has been coordinating these efforts in conjunction with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, as the area is not in the town. We have conducted smaller exploratory searches earlier this year in the area that will be searched, but the dense vegetation has made it difficult to thoroughly check the area. We invited Nelson County to participate due to the shared connection with Randy Allen Taylor in the Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke cases. A Nelson County representative was present at one of the smaller exploratory searches conducted earlier in the year, along with an FBI agent and Orange County Sheriff's Office personnel. This area in question has been previously searched during the early stages of the Samantha Clarke case. After discussions with the various agencies that will be involved in the larger search, the decision was made to schedule the search in the fall. Any decisions over whether or not to include volunteers in the search effort will be made in consultation with the agencies involved.

The Samantha Clarke case has been the Town of Orange Police Department's number one priority since the day it was reported to us, and we remain committed to finding answers for Samantha's family.

http://www.wset.com/story/26865292/...elson-county-search-in-orange-county-released

So I checked out AM's ask account a couple of weeks ago. Just getting around to writing about it. I found one curious entry about toes I haven't heard mentioned yet. Paraphrasing, one or more persons wrote to AM:

Do you like dudes with dreads?

They both know someone named Boo it seems. They talk about him. There's a Boo, big heavy guy who hunts or picks up road kill on JM's Facebook. One eating BBQ/food together too. (Or Boo could just be a common nickname - note mods it's not someone's' real given name).

A guy says I want to lick your toes. Who talks about toes or is attracted to them?? Not many At all. Remember at the last bar the night HG was abducted JM was grabbing girls' legs and feet. He said I just want to see your toes. Or maybe he said feet. Very weird and significant--- You think?

A big what IF- if JM wrote this about toes, he may have had sort of foot fetish. He may have shoes and boots as trophies. Let's see if this comes out later, if evidence is ever revealed.

The ask.com sleuthing was done by ksj3. Then I noticed the toe entry and added to the list.

So, they both have links to Georgetown Rd then?:

I gotta find links for you ,but for now

I was going though RATs massive court record thread and come across a post that places RAT right here.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/117+Georgetown+Rd,+Charlottesville,+VA+22901/@38.061772,-78.5079006,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b387bb61b3fe81:0x650f14fec06e86bf

Run a forum search for this

117 Georgetown rd Charlottesville va

"On Friday police executed two search warrants in connection with the case at an apartment - condo complex located off Georgetown Road in Albemarle County. "
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26584327/police-confirm-identity-of-person-of-interest-in-hannah-graham-case

So, can we bring forward the msm confirmation of the "cornrow" guy being ID'd in AM's case? TIA

TOES

So I checked out AM's ask account a couple of weeks ago. Just getting around to writing about it. I found one curious entry about toes I haven't heard mentioned yet. Paraphrasing, one or more persons wrote to AM:

Do you like dudes with dreads?

They both know someone named Boo it seems. They talk about him. There's a Boo, big heavy guy who hunts or picks up road kill on JM's Facebook. One eating BBQ/food together too. (Or Boo could just be a common nickname - note mods it's not someone's' real given name).

A guy says I want to suck your toes. Who talks about toes or is attracted to them?? Not many At all. Remember at the last bar the night HG was abducted JM was grabbing girls' legs and feet. He said I just want to see your toes. Or maybe he said feet. Very weird and significant--- You think?

A big what IF- if JM wrote this about toes, he may have had sort of foot fetish. He may have shoes and boots as trophies. Let's see if this comes out later, if evidence is ever revealed.

-I corrected one word above, I was up way too late night when I wrote this.

Then there are the postings on SM around the same time as Alexis' disappearance, iirc, referencing dreadlocks, Alexis' leggings and pumping gas (paraphrasing)...it creeped me out when I read it, and we discussed it here a little on this forum...not sure where...

eta: I see this is referenced above, but mentioning it to add the leggings and pumping gas.

Brainstorming, so hypothetically IF RAT knew JM, why didn't he identify JM when RAT was arrested / charged? Thinking about this, (again, hypothetically IF they knew each other), did RAT choose not to lead LE to JM because it could then open up a box of other crimes possibly linked to these two? Or maybe if JM was also arrested in connection to AM's case, that would provide an actual witness to RAT being present/involved?

Brainstorming, so hypothetically IF RAT knew JM, why didn't he identify JM when RAT was arrested / charged? Thinking about this, (again, hypothetically IF they knew each other), did RAT choose not to lead LE to JM because it could then open up a box of other crimes possibly linked to these two? Or maybe if JM was also arrested in connection to AM's case, that would provide an actual witness to RAT being present/involved?

Someone posted recently, and I tried to find it so I hope it wasn't removed by mods and I'm therefore breaking rules, but that RAT testified that whoever was involved was someone not to be messed with, eluding to the fact that only now that JM is safely behind bars would RAT feel safe fingering him. Now, in the Samantha Clarke case, RAT theoretically said guy #2 was one not to be messed with and, from those accounts, guy #2 is clearly not JM, but I wonder if guy #1 could be.

Can you give a hint or initials? What town the person lived in, what they look like? Clues. In what way are they may connected, don't see why you can't say that. White, black or other?

I think it would be within the rules to say something like: "I see from the MSM accounts that JLM and RAT share a mutual interest in Ming-era Chinese vases. Perhaps they met at some point via a Ming-era vase dealership located somewhere between their respective homes." Nothing about a specific person is being discussed, but if people want to go and look things up on their own, they could certainly do so. Mods, care to weigh in?

Maybe he got the name wrong. Or, yeah, didn't want to open up a can of worms.

RAT was a car detailer in Ruckersville...at a used car lot. He did repo. JLM Jr had at least two, if not more, FB friends who were in Towing and Recovery. He also had a few FB friends who said they did car sales. I think there is a big chance they had met one another at some point in time.

Early in the AM case a neighbor, next to the property where RAT was living in his camper trailer, reported seeing RAT talking to a black male... on the dirt road that ran behind his and the neighboring houses and which ended at the property line of RAT's home. Nothing more ever came out about that, AFAIK. Seems like that would not have been helpful to RAT's defense of not knowing the black pot dealer or helpful to the prosecution who chose to dismiss or underplay any involvement by a younger black male.

How crazy is it that RAT even said something about a black guy with cornrow/dread? I do not think RAT is innocent at all. Blood was in his trailer as well as fingernail and eye lash but thats not to say he did not have help.

Srry bout the post comment copy/paste, tried to reword it a little

All it would take for RAT to keep silent about others involved with Alexis murder-would have been a threat against his son by someone who he knew would definitely follow through. Yes I think he was involved but I do not think he was alone.

Both frequented the Charlottesville area.
There is a DNA link regarding JM that puts him on Route 29. RAT lived on Route 29.
RAT says there was a guy involved with dreadlocks. JM has dreadlocks. (Both could still be involved or RAT could still have murdered Alexis alone)

RAT actually implicated a man with "cornrows" who he said was driving a maroon Chevy Caprice. The man RAT described was in fact located and his identify was verified by RAT - the man was Damien Bradley and he testified at RAT's trial (and found not to have any involvement). To my knowledge, JM hasn't been identified as ever having owned/driven a maroon Chevy Caprice. Frankly, I think RAT is a pathological liar. Only when he realized that he was facing life in prison did he reveal that he knew Alexis' whereabouts and would give that info to the prosecution in exchange for a reduced sentence. Obviously, the prosecution wouldn't just let him out of jail without confirming the information.

RAT actually implicated a man with "cornrows" who he said was driving a maroon Chevy Caprice. The man RAT described was in fact located and his identify was verified by RAT - the man was Damien Bradley and he testified at RAT's trial (and found not to have any involvement). To my knowledge, JM hasn't been identified as ever having owned/driven a maroon Chevy Caprice. Frankly, I think RAT is a pathological liar. Only when he realized that he was facing life in prison did he reveal that he knew Alexis' whereabouts and would give that info to the prosecution in exchange for a reduced sentence. Obviously, the prosecution wouldn't just let him out of jail without confirming the information.

BBM.

Right. So he implicates "a" guy so his family isn't harmed by naming names. And, around here, a lot of people don't know the difference between cornrows or braids or dreds (and certainly most likely not RAT). LE finds a guy - RAT says (in his pathologically lying way), "Yup. That's the guy."

Perhaps he doesn't even personally know JM in any more than a drug-associate way to be able to tell them anymore than a description (and a wrong one at that so they wouldn't find him). Perhaps AM knew JM, as her family says she never would have gone to RAT's trailer without someone she knew.

Twisted and confusing, yes, but I dare say not impossible or implausible.

The truth will out.

All it would take for RAT to keep silent about others involved with Alexis murder-would have been a threat against his son by someone who he knew would definitely follow through. Yes I think he was involved but I do not think he was alone.
Agree, you can tell he cares about his son.

I think it would be within the rules to say something like: "I see from the MSM accounts that JLM and RAT share a mutual interest in Ming-era Chinese vases. Perhaps they met at some point via a Ming-era vase dealership located somewhere between their respective homes." Nothing about a specific person is being discussed, but if people want to go and look things up on their own, they could certainly do so. Mods, care to weigh in?
Nathan Antonio Washington?

Wonder if they are both related to him.

So, they both have links to Georgetown Rd then?:

"On Friday police executed two search warrants in connection with the case at an apartment - condo complex located off Georgetown Road in Albemarle County. "
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26584327/police-confirm-identity-of-person-of-interest-in-hannah-graham-case

Yes they do .

As does this guy. Who also has a N.J connection ,and liked to coach kids as a volunteer. He also has a VA beach area past.
I hope we get to keep the discussion of Barker on this thread. I dont know how many co winks it to takes to build a case though. Or a theory.

http://eb.gmnews.com/news/2002-04-18/Front_Page/003.html

1998, Barker moved to Old Bridge and also started to volunteer as a youth basketball coach in South Brunswick.

According to YMCA officials, Barker was well-liked by the parents and children he worked with.

He was eventually hired by the facility to coach on a part-time basis.

During the summer of 1998, the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office learned of Barker’s criminal past and notified local police and the YMCA.

At that time, the organization could not conduct criminal background checks outside of New Jersey and so remained unaware of his past.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back