Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The FBI is conducting DNA tests to determine if the man charged in the disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham was linked to Alexis Murphy’s murder last year, according to Angela Taylor, Murphy’s aunt.

SNIP

The testing was requested earlier this month by Michael Hallahan, Randy Taylor’s defense attorney, after authorities linked Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr. to the disappearance of Graham and Morgan Harrington, who disappeared from Charlottesville in 2009.

SNIP

Prosecutors in the Murphy case have said there is no link, though they would seek the DNA testing to “dispel further speculation.”

http://www.roanoke.com/news/fbi-tes...cle_97624297-6c1f-55a2-b69b-211c24969530.html

RAT was a car detailer in Ruckersville...at a used car lot. He did repo. JLM Jr had at least two, if not more, FB friends who were in Towing and Recovery. He also had a few FB friends who said they did car sales. I think there is a big chance they had met one another at some point in time.

Early in the AM case a neighbor, next to the property where RAT was living in his camper trailer, reported seeing RAT talking to a black male... on the dirt road that ran behind his and the neighboring houses and which ended at the property line of RAT's home. Nothing more ever came out about that, AFAIK. Seems like that would not have been helpful to RAT's defense of not knowing the black pot dealer or helpful to the prosecution who chose to dismiss or underplay any involvement by a younger black male.

Do you know the name/location of the lot? I'm wondering if it was close to the location where JLM was arrested for trespassing after a dispute about an oil change. I think the location was on Shotwell road.

Do you know the name/location of the lot? I'm wondering if it was close to the location where JLM was arrested for trespassing after a dispute about an oil change. I think the location was on Shotwell road.

Drive Away Motors, 852x Seminole Trail, Ruckersville, VA 22968

The ask.com sleuthing was done by ksj3. Then I noticed the toe entry and added to the list.

Is there a list somewhere? I know her ask page also had the question about the toes, a question about selling her socks and a question/statement of someone wanting to stick a pineapple in her (penetration with object?) that occurred all in the same timeframe that she responded to someone asking about "dem cookies" with "Is this LJ?"

Editing to add - There was also mention of taxi as well. I don't recall the context or if it was during that same timeframe, but for anyone that checks it (I can't at the moment) searching for taxi (Ctrl F) should show it.

Is there a list somewhere? I know her ask page also had the question about the toes, a question about selling her socks and a question/statement of someone wanting to stick a pineapple in her (penetration with object?) that occurred all in the same timeframe that she responded to someone asking about "dem cookies" with "Is this LJ?"

I don't think so, afaik ask was always off limits? I remember from back when AM went missing we were not allowed to talk about her ask account.

I also think JLM & RAT could know each other. They both either lived or frequented the area south of Charlottesville for a number of years. They have quite an age difference, but both are grown men and probably visited some of the same bars/shops throughout the years. Drug use involved in each of their lives?! They both seemed like odd characters from the way other people have spoken about them--Birds of a feather flock together?!? Remember, Charlottesville is not that big of a place(in population), especially when the university is not in Fall/Spring session-- IMO, they surely could have some kind of connection.

I do know that one of the complainants one of RAT's assault or threatening charges, in C-ville, was named Breeden.

I also found the name Diggs associated to the land that RAT was living on in the camper trailer. The name Diggs came up today in reference to land or a road or a mountain, something associated with the searches for HG.

I don't know about a Blacksburg SK doctor :(

But I have wondered about Richard Marc Evonitz and RAT who were both connected to VA Beach....
It's mind boggling...what if....................................
I see Barker worked in a convenience story and Katie Worsky's father used to stop in that convenience store a few times a week...even recognized Barker.

Barker, was 23 at the time Katie disappeared and he was in a Virginia Prison at least some of the same time frame as RAT served time. Barker is about five years older than RAT.

yes that makes 5 people Rat. RE. JML, Barker, Rice. All in same area at same time frame all on rt 29. All went to jail for petty robberies. It seem almost like planned out book of going to jail for petty robberies then kill , kill, kill. All of them did it the exact same way. JMl used a taxi cab to lure.? The rest use flash their lights. All of them, look like they follow one another. NJ. Ny. Nc. c-ville. va beach. Nelson. Culpeper. Dc/maryland

I wonder who this Diggs person is?. Just a land owner. What his story how did get all this land, What di he do for living ? I'm not sleuthing him but his name is just popping up every single time and a dead/missing body on it..This s turning to a straight horror case.

Why does Parker Slaybaugh put "SHARE THIS" or "SPREAD THIS" on some things? That's what he's done with the news about testing having begun on AM's car to see if there's a match with JM.

I don't think so, afaik ask was always off limits? I remember from back when AM went missing we were not allowed to talk about her ask account.

I vaguely recall that as well. Did it have to do with the explicit context or that nothing really stood out as being linked to RAT? Does anyone know?

Why does Parker Slaybaugh put "SHARE THIS" or "SPREAD THIS" on some things? That's what he's done with the news about testing having begun on AM's car to see if there's a match with JM.

In hopes the information will bring about a new tip?

I vaguely recall that as well. Did it have to do with the explicit context or that nothing really stood out as being linked to RAT? Does anyone know?

I think it's the site in general, that minors use it etc. The link is censored on WS, the first I was aware ask was off limits was with Hannah Anderson, a couple of months before Alexis went missing IIRC

Drive Away Motors, 852x Seminole Trail, Ruckersville, VA 22968

Well, there you go. A place RAT worked was at 852x Seminole trail in Ruckersville. JLM arrested for trespassing at Buck's Auto Repair (now closed) on 22x Shotwell road, less than 3 miles away. Just a straight shot down Seminole, then turn on (ironically) Matthew Mill Road. And there's what looks to be an auto junkyard between the two.

I'd be looking at that if I wanted to establish a connection--maybe not a friendship, but a know who each other are, might move in the same circles. And if I was looking for a creepy random guy to blame for something, it might be that guy....

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sho...84c81b27!2m2!1d-78.3719198!2d38.2295176?hl=en

yes that makes 5 people Rat. RE. JML, Barker, Rice. All in same area at same time frame all on rt 29. All went to jail for petty robberies. It seem almost like planned out book of going to jail for petty robberies then kill , kill, kill. All of them did it the exact same way. JMl used a taxi cab to lure.? The rest use flash their lights. All of them, look like they follow one another. NJ. Ny. Nc. c-ville. va beach. Nelson. Culpeper. Dc/maryland

I wonder who this Diggs person is?. Just a land owner. What his story how did get all this land, What di he do for living ? I'm not sleuthing him but his name is just popping up every single time and a dead/missing body on it..This s turning to a straight horror case.
I think I could write a book, or maybe I am thinking of a book already written.

These men are stooges or suppliers for a rich twisted doctor that lives in the beautiful multi million dollar mansion estates south of charlottesville

Did Alexis Murphy chat with Jesse Matthew on social media?

NELSON COUNTY, Va. — The Nelson County Commonwealth’s Attorney has ordered an analysis of social media accounts held by Alexis Murphy, CBS 6 reporter Laura French confirmed Thursday. The exact number of accounts and nature of the analysis remained unclear.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/23/alexis-murphy-jesse-matthew-social-media/

:detective: WS>MSM ;)

Did Alexis Murphy chat with Jesse Matthew on social media?

NELSON COUNTY, Va. — The Nelson County Commonwealth’s Attorney has ordered an analysis of social media accounts held by Alexis Murphy, CBS 6 reporter Laura French confirmed Thursday. The exact number of accounts and nature of the analysis remained unclear.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/23/alexis-murphy-jesse-matthew-social-media/

:detective: WS>MSM ;)
If the county attorney can talk about social media, we probably should here too...

I am probably gonna get banned.

Both frequented the Charlottesville area.
There is a DNA link regarding JM that puts him on Route 29. RAT lived on Route 29.
RAT says there was a guy involved with dreadlocks. JM has dreadlocks. (Both could still be involved or RAT could still have murdered Alexis alone)

Jlm could have disposed of body since he had before (Morgan) and drove car to cville. They said dogs traced scent in car to Arden place apartments..... Did Jesse live there in 2013 or is it close to where mh shirt was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back