Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I completely agree. Not much is known about what she did between 1988 when she obtained (not necessarily used) the identity and 1990 when she got the passport and then between 1990 and the time she got married. I even think she may have been living in an entirely different State under a different identity. I don't think we can rule any of these possibilities out yet until we have more evidence of what she was doing during that time and whether one single person can even say "Yes, I knew her during that time, worked with her, or whatever".

She got her driver's license in Texas in 1989. In 1990 she applied for a passport and got her GED. During the 1990's she was attending the University of Texas. They did find a boyfriend that knew her during that time. She filed for bankruptcy and graduated college in 1997. She had taken out student loans to pay for college and the bankruptcy was to get out of paying the student loans.

Why would she also be living in another state under a different identity?

She got her driver's license in Texas in 1989. In 1990 she applied for a passport and got her GED. During the 1990's she was attending the University of Texas. They did find a boyfriend that knew her during that time. She filed for bankruptcy and graduated college in 1997. She had taken out student loans to pay for college and the bankruptcy was to get out of paying the student loans.

There is no evidence to rule it out. It would explain why we only know the bare bones of what she was doing during those years. If she was also using another identity, it would have allowed her to compartmentalise her life. She gets the loan under one identity (maybe she wasn't eligible under her other identity), and maybe she works or owns property under another identity. This would stop her losing her assets in the bankruptcy....

I don't see anything that says she got a texas Driver's license in 1989. The first one I see says it expires in 2007 and the photo attached to that license says 1997. I don't know how long a texas license is good for. Is it ten years? In any event, that's the first evidence I see of a drivers license.... 9 years after the identity theft. If we assume that all of the papers we have seen were from her lockbox, we don't even know if the investigator confirmed their legitimacy. Did she really get a GED or did she forge that too? We also haven't been told whether these texas IDs or licenses came from her lockbox or whether they were obtained by the S.S. investigator from the texas DMV. If he did get them from the DMV, and all we have is a first drivers license in 1997, do we assume that was the first license she ever got in Texas? 9 years after she forged her identity? Then how do we know she was in Texas for those nine years? I hope they've done facial recognition searches or whatever they're capable of doing to check other State DMVs. We don't even know if they verified employment that she put on that resume. If she filed taxes, they'd have a history of her employment. Are we to assume that because they gave us the resume, this matched her IRS records? Again, the fact is, we haven't been given enough of the facts by the investigator and we are being asked to make a lot of assumptions. And the fact is, there are large chunks of time missing from her life before BLake. During that time, She stayed under the radar by being self employed (allegedly, per her self-serving resume), gave false and/or addresses that we don't know were ever verified, and listed jobs that we don't know were ever verified.

A final thought as to the drivers license issue. I know she filed a bankruptcy.
When was that and, was there a car on it? Did she have a license at the time she filed the bankruptcy with the car on it? Was it AFTER 1997? With regard to the bankruptcy, I've seen people mention that she filed bankruptcy because of the student loans. I don't know what it was like at the time she filed for bankruptcy, but I do know that today, you can't bankrupt out of federal student Loans.

Too many questions..... No answers.... Where is Mr. S.S. Investigator when you need him? Ugh.................................

I don't see anything that says she got a texas Driver's license in 1989. The first one I see says it expires in 2007 and the photo attached to that license says 1997. I don't know how long a texas license is good for. Is it ten years? In any event, that's the first evidence I see of a drivers license.... 9 years after the identity theft. If we assume that all of the papers we have seen were from her lockbox, we don't even know if the investigator confirmed their legitimacy. Did she really get a GED or did she forge that too? We also haven't been told whether these texas IDs or licenses came from her lockbox or whether they were obtained by the S.S. investigator from the texas DMV. If he did get them from the DMV, and all we have is a first drivers license in 1997, do we assume that was the first license she ever got in Texas? 9 years after she forged her identity? Then how do we know she was in Texas for those nine years? I hope they've done facial recognition searches or whatever they're capable of doing to check other State DMVs. We don't even know if they verified employment that she put on that resume. If she filed taxes, they'd have a history of her employment. Are we to assume that because they gave us the resume, this matched her IRS records? Again, the fact is, we haven't been given enough of the facts by the investigator and we are being asked to make a lot of assumptions. And the fact is, there are large chunks of time missing from her life before BLake. During that time, She stayed under the radar by being self employed (allegedly, per her self-serving resume), gave false and/or addresses that we don't know were ever verified, and listed jobs that we don't know were ever verified.

A final thought as to the drivers license issue. I know she filed a bankruptcy.
When was that and, was there a car on it? Did she have a license at the time she filed the bankruptcy with the car on it? Was it AFTER 1997? With regard to the bankruptcy, I've seen people mention that she filed bankruptcy because of the student loans. I don't know what it was like at the time she filed for bankruptcy, but I do know that today, you can't bankrupt out of federal student Loans.

Too many questions..... No answers.... Where is Mr. S.S. Investigator when you need him? Ugh.................................

The information about her getting a Texas driver's license on April 18, 1989 is in the Timeline that was published in the Seattle Times. http://seattletimes.com/html/localpages/2021235163_timelinejanedoe.html
There is also a copy of the GED test results.

We don't know what was in the lockbox or if the investigators did any other checking of DMV, IRS or any other records.

Good questions on the bankruptcy. I seem to remember that somebody on here found some records of the bankruptcy. I'm not sure about that though and I don't remember what they contained. Maybe that person will come back in and comment.

The information about her getting a Texas driver's license on April 18, 1989 is in the Timeline that was published in the Seattle Times. http://seattletimes.com/html/localpages/2021235163_timelinejanedoe.html
There is also a copy of the GED test results.

We don't know what was in the lockbox or if the investigators did any other checking of DMV, IRS or any other records.

Good questions on the bankruptcy. I seem to remember that somebody on here found some records of the bankruptcy. I'm not sure about that though and I don't remember what they contained. Maybe that person will come back in and comment.

Thank you ClaireNC! That piece of information about the 1989 driver's license hasn't appeared anywhere in our threads that I was aware of. I keep looking back to the evidence in our photos only threads.

Apparently, at least today, a Texas license is valid for six years if you are over 18 and under 80 something. Not sure if that was the expiry period then or not. If it was, then she would have been due to renew her license in 1995. We don't know if she did. If she did, she would have renewals in 2001 and 2007 as well. It looks like she did renew in 2001 (using an apparently 1997 photo...which I don't understand) because she had a license that expired in 2007. In 2007 she renewed and it expired in 2013. There is one more phone that looks like a license photo and it is undated. So, could this have been a 1995 license photo? Doesn't seem like it could be because she looks older than even in the 2001 license. Or, was there another in between because she changed her name and got married? But 2001 could have been a brand new license if she never renewed in 1995 and went somewhere else for awhile. My assumption is that she did renew when required otherwise the dates would be all off. But again, we're just make a whole lot of assumptions every way we turn. With all this, at least the assumption that she had a valid Texas drivers' license all along makes sense.

Thanks Claire for pointing out that earlier license. However, I still don't think this rules out the possibility that she had parallel identities for awhile, with or without a valid license in another State. She may have also lived under her real identity for awhile. There are lots of people all over the criminal world that have multiple aliases and stolen identities. Easier to catch them today than it was then though. :)

Okay, I know I am going to take some flack from most of you for this, but bear me out. I found someone who went missing who bears a resemblance. Here's the flack part: some of you won't like that the year is off and the reported height is off. First of all, if you keep your mind open to the possibility that she may not have been stationary in texas over the years and that she may have been living under multiple aliases, the year won't bother you. Second, there is very little information available on this missing person. Therefore, we don't know how official or accurate the report of her height is. Further, reports of height can be inaccurate for all sorts of reasons. Particularly when there is no information regarding who reported her missing, etc

Take a look and place the picture of this person in your mind in the timeline somewhere around the time of the 1997 photo and the later photos. Look at the shape of her mouth, nose, teeth and the distance between her nose and mouth and compare that to the later pics. Look at the shape of her brows and eyes. Her eyes are slightly half-mast, indicative in many cases of mental illness and/or medications. Look at the earlier photo in the link and compare to the first few photos of Flek, which I admit I didn't compare too closely because I'm focused on the later pic in the link.

Go ahead, call me crazy, but I'm good enough with it to consider it a possibility.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/valdez_maribel.html

Can anyone do a side by side of the drivers license that expired in 2007 and the later photo in the link in my last post? Drivers license photo presumably taken around 2001 and girl in link missing in 2000 (date of photo unknown)

She was just entered in namus on October 5. No DNA available yet. Fingerprints available but obviously not run against FLEK Because she was just recently entered. Dental not available.

there is a HUGE difference in 5'2 and 5'9. plus she is part Hispanic...just sayin.

I knew I was going to take some flack on this FLEK. Yes, NAMUS says Maribel Valdez is white with hispanic/latino ethnicity. FLEK likes Cuban food. We don't know that FLEK doesn't have some hispanic or latino ethnicity. In the younger pic of Maribel, she doesn't even look hispanic. In FLEK's tea party pic, she looks darker complected than in all the other pics and looks like she could have some of that ethnicity. And yes, NAMUS says 52 inches....oops, I meant to type 62 inches. Did someone else mean to type 72 inches? Just sayin, we don't even know where the height description for Maribel came from because there is so little information about her on the WEB. I'm just keeping an open mind and looking strictly at the photos.

I can see the resemblance in the eyes and the second picture of her, but the circumstances just scream 'no' to me in regards to her possibly being FLEK.

Hispanics are known to be on the shorter side, so I don't feel that 5'2'' would be a typo, and the timeline is sketchy too. Maybe if the height had been given in inches rather than feet, and she went missing 10 years earlier, I'd be able to say that it could be a possiblity, but I'd be lying if I claimed to have any sort of hope that it could be FLEK. JMO.

I knew I was going to take some flack on this FLEK. Yes, NAMUS says Maribel Valdez is white with hispanic/latino ethnicity. FLEK likes Cuban food. We don't know that FLEK doesn't have some hispanic or latino ethnicity. In the younger pic of Maribel, she doesn't even look hispanic. In FLEK's tea party pic, she looks darker complected than in all the other pics and looks like she could have some of that ethnicity. And yes, NAMUS says 52 inches....oops, I meant to type 62 inches. Did someone else mean to type 72 inches? Just sayin, we don't even know where the height description for Maribel came from because there is so little information about her on the WEB. I'm just keeping an open mind and looking strictly at the photos.

She looks somewhat more like the older FLEK than the younger FLEK. I don't think it's her, not enough details match and it is not a strong resemblance. Let's keep digging.

here is the pic of Tara

Attachments

• 1470206_228352720672338_411271607_n.jpg
    1470206_228352720672338_411271607_n.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 109
I really don't see much of a resemblance and the story of her disappearing just does not fit. If we had reports that FLEK was into riding bikes and fitness in general, maybe...but I just don't see it.

Here is Tara's Charley Project profile.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calico_tara.html

thanks ClaireNC...just wondering if she had been ruled out. I agree, that others fit much better. Still no follow up on the Canadian girl ? The heavy set one that also had been listed as thin?

One of the very first posts on this thread stated:

To be Submitted:
Jennifer Wictor 1967 Arizona https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/4925/29 http://doenetwork.org/cases/2994dfaz.html

Does anyone know if this has been submitted yet? Unfortunately, there is virtually no information on Jennifer. Perhaps due to the fact that she was 20 and might thereby have left home on her own volition? Not sure, but her file has almost no information regarding her disappearance. I have found other pictures of her on ancestry (from her High School yearbook) and one even shows her hands; which seem quite large.

Just following up on this one as I think with a potential nose job, the two look remarkably alike.

moo

Have Gracie Reapp or Tiffani Wise been considered. I didn't see where they had been suggested but I probably don't know how to search that info very well.

Have Gracie Reapp or Tiffani Wise been considered. I didn't see where they had been suggested but I probably don't know how to search that info very well.

Any reason why you would think that either of these individuals could be her apart from the fact that they are missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back