DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
>
http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html
>
"..........On Saturday, it was confirmed that a portion of the remains were flown to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Va. ................."
>
Does this indicate they already have the COD?

Depends, what does the crime lab in Quantico specialize in? Maybe they sent bone marrow to find out the COD .. maybe they sent damaged bones. Hard to tell.

Quite likely...and maybe why CA kept saying that she washes Caylee's sheets every week....I thought that was odd at the time...

Even though Cindy seems to be a neat freak, I felt this was odd too. Why wash sheets/bedding that nobody has slept in? Personally I wouldn't wash them so I could still have the smell of my loved one still on them.

Phil Keating reporting now on Fox news
more bones found over the weekend.

Maybe they sent the duct tape there, too....they have an impecable fingerprint ID area.....even if they're partial ones, etc. I also, like everybody else, tried the "duct tape experiment" last nite. When I pulled it, I did the "girly thing" (LOL) and used my teeth to cut it....AND, my fingers were ALL OVER the sticky side. Hopefully they'll be able to get her prints from the tape like they had been saying.

ETA : Sorry if this has been said over and over....I was bad and didn't go back and read all the posts....:eek:

Hi all, 1st post, but been following case from week one.
I have a quick question. What if the monster that did this had on gloves? I know you would still get fibers, but what about prints?

o.k. I'm back.... I watched the video & I have to say listening to George & Cindy was hard...now knowing Caylee was only yards away. Still think they acted strange and maybe knew something. What do you guys think?
So, Caylee's bedroom did look the same. I think the others who thought it was changed were thinking of Casey's bedroom. Casey's room had the white furniture. One thing that was kind of weird though was that Cindy tells Greta that Caylee slept with Casey a lot and Casey's room does look different without all the toys and CAYLEE'S BLANKET on the bed. hmmmmm....:waitasec: BLANKET??? I recommend anyone rewatching this. Walking through the house seeing everything gave me the creeps......:eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html#

hope the link copies ok...tried to get you to thr video part one

This was my first time to see this clip. And oh my, Cindy has a very tough time admitting anything negative about KC, doesn't she? Something as small as the stolen gas cans comes up, she stiffens, ducks her head, and avoids the queston with I don't know. George starts talking about it, and she awkwardly puts her hand on his knee, cautioning him to not say anything bad about KC.
CA is mentally ill. She wants so badly to perserve her perfect image of her daughter, she won't even admit that she did something realtively small (stealing gas), let alone the murder of her granddaughter. This is prob. the reason KC is like this in the frst place-mommy always smoothing everything over, mommy always looking the other way, never holding her accountable for anything she ever did.
I hope that she will get some pretty intensive help once this is all out in the open.

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight into PRISON

but oh wait... im sure the PHANTOM BABYSITTER just happened to where the same shoes.........

try again, insert another slug into the machine as it is TILTING

the shoes will get casey

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gah! I hate feeling ignored :( I really think this could be important.

Where is the 4th section of crib bumper?! That's something Cindy would not miss in the home but would match the bedding exactly!

Gah! I hate feeling ignored :( I really think this could be important.

Where is the 4th section of crib bumper?! That's something Cindy would not miss in the home but would match the bedding exactly!

dont know

:)

but oh wait... im sure the PHANTOM BABYSITTER just happened to where the same shoes.........

the shoes will get casey

Are you talking about the boots Cindy found in the car?

the shoes will get casey

OK...."Forensic Files lady" here.....LOL
In one episode, I believe it was either a lady shot thru a kitchen window and there was snow on the ground OR a guy in a muddy area....none the less, the killer wore a shoe inside a boot, or a sneeker that was bigger than their size and sole pattern so they couldn't be ID'ed. Drove investigators nuts....but, of course, other evidence linked the murderer to the scene.

ETA : I KNOW Miss Thang ain't THAT smart !!! LOL

It's so hard to tell but I thought the item he is holding looks like it may have a darker and lighter shade of pink to it...It also made me think of the blanket in this photo (darker around the edges)

blanket.jpg

How sickening this all is...that poor baby. Sorry know I got off track but this all so very sad, seeing her with that blanket..

Someone on here was asking if there is any drainage pipe, etc. around the area where the bones were found. I am also wondering if the bag could have been put into a pipe or hollowed out area and like you say, animals and/or the water washed it out.

The bag had to be open when found, right? I wonder if it was sealed initially or if it was deliberately left open, in the hopes that animals would scatter the bones.

Also, if Lime were put in the bag, maybe there were hopes by the perpetrator, that the body would be so decomposed by that time, nothing but dust would remain and that would be washed out into the water.

I don't think there would be any shoe prints, remember that area was all under water for awhile.

How sickening this all is...that poor baby. Sorry know I got off track but this all so very sad, seeing her with that blanket..

Oh...dear, sweet baby

You know, that could be the blanket he is holding--at first, it looked too light, but if it were wet, that pink edging could darken to that color.

Just had a thought. Maybe it is the blanket and he is holding up one end of it to assist someone in opening it.

Hi all, 1st post, but been following case from week one.
I have a quick question. What if the monster that did this had on gloves? I know you would still get fibers, but what about prints?

Pat Brown, the criminal profiler, was on CBS this morning saying that folks shouldn't get too excited about the duct tape because it's been submerged in the water for months and this is extremely unhelpful to the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver