Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, here is another one for everyone here:

On the Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming thread the house was identified as being an abandoned home at 8718 Brackenwoods. Owner has last name of Gonzalez and they apparently returned to Puerto Rico a year ago or so.

Interestingly, the house right next door (east side) is owned by two people, each with last names that are different. However, the two last names are the two last names of Kiomarie. You know...the friend who suspected the remains location in the first place. The friend who many believe is the model for ZFG. :eek:

No idea if there is any relation, but I continue to be astounded by the coincidences. Too bad Vincent Bugliosi is not hear to tie the pieces together for us :rolleyes:.

On the Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming thread the house was identified as being an abandoned home at 8718 Brackenwoods. Owner has last name of Gonzalez and they apparently returned to Puerto Rico a year ago or so.

Interestingly, the house right next door (east side) is owned by two people, each with last names that are different. However, the two last names are the two last names of Kiomarie. You know...the friend who suspected the remains location in the first place. The friend who many believe is the model for ZFG. :eek:

No idea if there is any relation, but I continue to be astounded by the coincidences. Too bad Vincent Bugliosi is not hear to tie the pieces together for us :rolleyes:.

Oh man, I am reading this book about this woman that killed her kid to spite her mother and I am still 4000 pages from the end and it keeps twisting and turning and turning and twisting...... I will never get to the end I fear....

Knowing those little clues, what was the significance of that house is the next question. Were the bags DC sliced open, which have now disappeared, containing the clothes and other Caylee items????

REALLY??? I'm interested in the "T" name. Any relation/connection to a young male named Anibal?

Knowing those little clues, what was the significance of that house is the next question.

Speculation is (not sure I buy into it yet) that KC kept Caylee there a couple times so she could go out and party.

In addition to the clues I have listed in this thread why I think she left her behind Zanaida and the Gonzalez home check out the next thing.

She said she left her between 9 and 1. Remember that???

Now do the reverse search again.

Another clue she gave.

Wow! :eek: I mean seriously.....Wow.

I always thought that statement "Between 9 and 1" was odd. I remember thinking ... Between 9 and 1??? that is a pretty big gap and even wondered why LE didn't question it.

Absolutely no way it's a coincidence. Can't be. But I would never have dreamed Casey was smart enough to come up with this "code."

You think that was her plan all along or she came up with it AFTER she dumped the body there? Maybe while jogging? :waitasec:

I have come to the conclusion that there are no such things as coincidences in this case-they are just bits of the puzzle that haven't been put together just yet!

How true, like an optical illusion. If we just focus on the right spot all will become clear.

Wow! :eek: I mean seriously.....Wow.

I always thought that statement "Between 9 and 1" was odd. I remember thinking ... Between 9 and 1??? that is a pretty big gap and even wondered why LE didn't question it.

Absolutely no way it's a coincidence. Can't be. But I would never have dreamed Casey was smart enough to come up with this "code."

You think that was her plan all along or she came up with it AFTER she dumped the body there? Maybe while jogging? :waitasec:

She could not have done any of this without a computer, IMHO. We have seen but a tiny, very tiny, slice of what her web searches looked like. Would love to see any websites she visited between March and July 15.

Great find, BTW....only 1 in 50 chance....very suspicious.

I don't think she wanted the body found. I think she was game-playing. Sociopaths enjoy being "smarter" than everyone else.

She may have derived great satisfaction from being able to pat herself on the back and say, "I told them the truth! They're just too stupid to figure it out!"

Very good post I also think she did it to possibly be able to pass a lie detector also I wonder if she took the gas from the shed to burn the car to get rid of the smell and DNA but did not realize the car would be towed. Then she could have reported the car stolen.

Anyone remeber this ??

I thought I read where KC had two phone numbers listed w/fake names, but the numbers were right & belonged to two neighbors.....

Did I read this, or dream it ??

Do you know which two neighbors? That would be interesting. Why would she use fake names for them?
I would like to know their real names in comparison to the fake ones.

Do you know which two neighbors? That would be interesting. Why would she use fake names for them?

I am searching for it because it was Lee that called numbers from her phone and discovered they were actually neighbors and not people listed in the phone.

I am searching for it because it was Lee that called numbers from her phone and discovered they were actually neighbors and not people listed in the phone.

If you find them please let me know. That would be sooo interesting. Thanks!
I would like to know the real names in comparison to the fake names.

YESSSS !!! I was coming here to read to see if anyone remembered that this happened !!!

Answering myself here==And even if it does make sense, it still wouldn't explain the guest card from Sawgrass...

I have been thinking about that as well. My only guess or question would be..did the Z.F.G. that went to sawgrass know the people that lived in the abandoned house? Did she ever live there? This case is so crazy, every day a new lie and more drama...sooo confusing.:confused:

I have been thinking about that as well. My only guess or question would be..did the Z.F.G. that went to sawgrass know the people that lived in the abandoned house? Did she ever live there? This case is so crazy, every day a new lie and more drama...sooo confusing.:confused:

This abandoned house was purchased from another Gonzalez that lived in NY. There are no tax or forclosure information I can find and the house lawn is maintained. They have lived previously in New Jersey. I haven't found a NC connection yet but it is adding up to perhaps some of the truths Casey interwove about real people.

This abandoned house was purchased from another Gonzalez that lived in NY. There are no tax or forclosure information I can find and the house lawn is maintained. They have lived previously in New Jersey. I haven't found a NC connection yet but it is adding up to perhaps some of the truths Casey interwove about real people.[/QUOTE

The county records show a "notice" to have been filed on 9/3/2008. This didn't show up until I searched on Elsa's name as they misspelled "Hernan" as "Herman" on the filing record. The notice was filed by a mortgage company which could be a notice of foreclosure.

This abandoned house was purchased from another Gonzalez that lived in NY. There are no tax or forclosure information I can find and the house lawn is maintained. They have lived previously in New Jersey. I haven't found a NC connection yet but it is adding up to perhaps some of the truths Casey interwove about real people.[/QUOTE

The county records show a "notice" to have been filed on 9/3/2008. This didn't show up until I searched on Elsa's name as they misspelled "Hernan" as "Herman" on the filing record. The notice was filed by a mortgage company which could be a notice of foreclosure.

Thanks for that information!

I would like to know their real names in comparison to the fake ones.

No.......that's what I've been asking....:)

I've had to play 'catch-up' several times these last months.....& was beginning to think I had imagined these two fake names..:confused:..but Brodrick remembers them too.

Who knows why KC does anything ???.....but it now seems like she enjoys leaving 'coded' clues.

Yep, I think it was Lee that talked of this also......maybe it's in one of his interviews w/LE ??

p.s. maybe Lee just talked about it.....& we never had the fake names & real numbers....:eek:(

Yep, I think it was Lee that talked of this also......maybe it's in one of his interviews w/LE ??

p.s. maybe Lee just talked about it.....& we never had the fake names & real numbers....:eek:(

Found it, but not a lot of details. No transcript but I found where it came from at least. Maybe someone better at searching here can find it.

Orlando Salinas on Geraldo said it on August 10th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68787&page=8

post 187 it starts. Quote:

So on geraldo, orlando salinas said something to the effect that Lee had found names of people Casey had mentioned (jeff, juliet I assume) in her address book with numbers of neighbors. He called the numbers and the neighbors and Lee were confused. I do not know if this is a physical address book or in a phone, I was under the impression LE had her phone and the blackjack was gone, if it even existed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL
Back