Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock Knock!
We are here to search the premises for clues in a murder.
Oh sure, come on in. That would be swell. Coffee???
No thanks, we had 25 cups already. Would you mind if we hooked you up to a lie detector?
Gee I would love to but I cant.
Oh thats fine. Have a nice day.

Is that how it goes down in OB? Those people really are better than everyone else. Cause I would say to come back with a warrant and a swat team. I must really be a few rings lower on the social totem pole.

You guys gotta learn your rights. Maybe this is why our constitution gets trampled on everyday; nobody remembers what this place was founded on. I am not saying impede an investigation like this; but come on. Stand up for Thomas Jefferson. He stood up for you.

Disclaimer: I didnt even realize until I read this over that some people might think I am saying cops drink alot of coffeee. I am not; save your breath or energy or whatever it is you use.

What if a polygraph or a search of your property with cadaver dogs would be self-serving to try to take some heat off & attempt to prove you had nothin' to hide?

What if a polygraph or a search of your property with cadaver dogs would be self-serving to try to take some heat off & attempt to prove you had nothin' to hide?

But he didn't take a polygraph. He said some meds he was on made him a bad candidate for a poly.

the ONLY thing that will prove he has nuttin' to hide
is his answer to John Ray's lawsuit.

ba dum bum!!!!!

Anyone who consents to a search for a crime of this magnitude without consulting a lawyer deserves whatever they get. They are not you're friends. I learned that real young.

License and registration and step out of the car. Are you carrying a weapon on you I know alot of you are. You were doing 55 in a 54. I ain't stepping out if ****, all my papers legit. Well do u mind if I look around the car a little bit? Well the glove compartments locked and so is the trunk in the back and I know my rights so Ur gonna néed a warrant for that. Aren't u sharp as a tack? U some type of lawyer? Some one important or something? Well I ain't passed the Barr but I know a little bit; enough that you won't illegally search my ****!

Well see how smart u are when the k9 come. Got 99 problems but being accused of multiple murders ain't one.

I didn't remember seeing a doggy or a doggy bowl and, Lord knows, I don't wanna search for it. I will take your word for it, Just K, until I find out different.

I would like to know, from anyone who may know CPH, if he has a doggy, and if so what breed? There are dogs that are hypo- allergetic.

http://www.sheknows.com/pets-and-animals/articles/815208/top-10-best-hypoallergenic-dog-breeds-1

Here's the video with the dog in the lazy boy and the dog bowls in the kitchen.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fmhMYJiCUY"]Homes for Sale - 47 Larboard Ct - Oak Beach, NY 11702 - Gina Ferraro - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like some kind of Terrier...maybe a West Highland (Westie) or else it is a GIANT Persian Cat with GIANT food and water bowls. My bet is on the Terrier breed...maybe even a big Yorkshire (Yorkie).

That music is dreadful beyond words. Reminds me of a soundtrack for a 70's tv show about a blended family with 8 kids. And on this episode, Dad teaches us the meaning of tough love when it's revealed that the young Billy turns to alcohol in order to deal with the stress of making varsity.

Sure if you were wealthy, white and owned property he had your back. Everyone else was SOL in all of their eyes. They (Founding Fathers) didn't even trust the population to pick a President. Hence why we have the Electoral College.

Works for me!

Works for me!

I do not want to get into a history discussion but, the reason we seperated was taxes. They made the constitution and more importanlty the bill of rights for everyone. ALL men were created equal. They even tried to abolish slavery but in order to get everyone to sign the declaration they had to take it out. Just like its a far cry from reality if you think the civil war was fought over slaves. America is a different place. Only place on earth where you got a shot to make it no matter your background. That Thomas Jefferson was very smart. Saw what happens during tyranny and gave us a blueprint how to avoid it again. We seem to be letting go of that a little bit every day. From the government telling you who can be in your bed to what you put in your body to what you have in your home.
I was recently targeted by legislation here in NY. I became a lawbreaker overnight because I possess magazines that hold 30 or more bullets. Going after me? I work 14-17 hours a day, pay taxes, help a neighbor when I can, and mostly keep to myself. But now I am a criminal because I like guns? Especially the evil AK47, AR10, AR15, HK98, Israeli Uzi, etc.

I do not want to get into a history discussion but, the reason we seperated was taxes. They made the constitution and more importanlty the bill of rights for everyone. ALL men were created equal. They even tried to abolish slavery but in order to get everyone to sign the declaration they had to take it out. Just like its a far cry from reality if you think the civil war was fought over slaves. America is a different place. Only place on earth where you got a shot to make it no matter your background. That Thomas Jefferson was very smart. Saw what happens during tyranny and gave us a blueprint how to avoid it again. We seem to be letting go of that a little bit every day. From the government telling you who can be in your bed to what you put in your body to what you have in your home.
I was recently targeted by legislation here in NY. I became a lawbreaker overnight because I possess magazines that hold 30 or more bullets. Going after me? I work 14-17 hours a day, pay taxes, help a neighbor when I can, and mostly keep to myself. But now I am a criminal because I like guns? Especially the evil AK47, AR10, AR15, HK98, Israeli Uzi, etc.

I'm sorry but to say the Civil War was not fought over slavery is ignorant. You can say states rights was the issue. What did states want the right to legislate? Slavery. You can say the social and economical differences of the North and South. Ok the north had no use for slaves because the type of crops they grew did not require the time necessary that cotton required. The Social issue that divided the nation was Slavery. If you read about this period in our history you will learn that the Southern states did not want states rights when it came to the fugitive slave law. They insisted that the federal government retrieve their slaves. And yes it's true that Jefferson wanted to abolish slavery. Except his own slaves were not abolished even after he died. Many if them were sold to other slaveholders.

I'm sorry but to say the Civil War was not fought over slavery is ignorant. You can say states rights was the issue. What did states want the right to legislate? Slavery. You can say the social and economical differences of the North and South. Ok the north had no use for slaves because the type of crops they grew did not require the time necessary that cotton required. The Social issue that divided the nation was Slavery. If you read about this period in our history you will learn that the Southern states did not want states rights when it came to the fugitive slave law. They insisted that the federal government retrieve their slaves. And yes it's true that Jefferson wanted to abolish slavery. Except his own slaves were not abolished even after he died. Many if them were sold to other slaveholders.

Secession was the main issue! Fact.

Secession was the main issue! Fact.

Agreed. And why did they want to secede? Because they felt the federal government wanted to abolish slavery. The causes of the Civil War as per any historian would be the Compromise of 1820, Compromise of 1850, Kansas-Nebraska Act, John Brown's raid. At the root of all of those issues was the institution of slavery. Fact. Either way this isn't a history forum so I would say we should agree to disagree and get back to SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member