Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to find any valid news link reporting that misty was questioned. No luck so far. I see several tweets, but no links to confirm.

trying to find any valid news link reporting that misty was questioned. No luck so far. I see several tweets, but no links to confirm.

Thanks, I've got to turn in, hubby home just one more night before heading off out of town again. If you find anything, please post. Tricia is trying to dispell or validate if Misty was arrested. Cajun posted she was at the station today :waitasec: why though?

Sorry...we just don't know that. It sounds pretty chaotic down there as it is. I've seen LE respond this way before...just recently up in CT. They didn't name RC a suspect...he was a POI. Was that lying? Well, IMO it was stretching the truth. He was the only guy they were watching. All I'm saying is that this is a small town with a lot of big mouths. Maybe they just didn't want to spook a POI. It's too late now anyway.
Not the same thing at all. Raymond Clark III is viable suspect with proof he killed Annie.

In Haleigh's case, they have no proof of anything at all. No viable suspects and no proof of a clear cut case.

It wasn't "stretching the truth"...it was openly telling lies. I find it beyond anything I have ever seen from any LE. I have seen them skirt issues, play with their words, and do everything short of outright lie to people. This time...they were caught.

Not the same thing at all. Raymond Clark III is viable suspect with proof he killed Annie.

In Haleigh's case, they have no proof of anything at all. No viable suspects and no proof of a clear cut case.

It wasn't "stretching the truth"...it was openly telling lies. I find it beyond anything I have ever seen from any LE. I have seen them skirt issues, play with their words, and do everything short of outright lie to people. This time...they were caught.
I agree...they did not tell the truth.

PS- I was referring to RC before he was arrested. They knew he was in all likelihood THE ONE. We just don't know what's going down. Maybe in hindsight we will see the "why" of their ways down there in Satsuma. There's somehing very odd happening at the PCSO site as well. Check and see whose photo has popped up.

you sure as heck got that right!

PS- I was referring to RC before he was arrested. They knew he was in all likelihood THE ONE. We just don't know what's going down. Maybe in hindsight we will see the "why" of their ways down there in Satsuma. There's somehing very odd happening at the PCSO site as well. Check and see whose photo has popped up.

Who's photo? I just got on here late tonight.

Police are allowed to not tell the truth. I don't think they want people spreading their information around, like too many try to do. We can have tantrums all we want, stomp our feet, but they are doing something and having drugs involved most likely, the information has been how
AH said trying to get information from a rock. It appears now Haleigh will be found. Sadly, it might not be as we hope. The ones involved will be brought to justice, I pray. LE aren't always the bad guys. This is a small town with lot's of problems. Small force to handle this sad mess. Rc should have spoken up and that's who we should be mad at. It's about one year they have been together, RC and MC, and he hasn't asked her about that night? Something is wrong if anyone can overlook that statement and fact. JMO

I tried, but for the life of me I don't see what they are talking about downstairs. The Hunter I pull up is a black guy with NO resemblance to WBG. So where are they trying to go with that one?

I tried, but for the life of me I don't see what they are talking about downstairs. The Hunter I pull up is a black guy with NO resemblance to WBG. So where are they trying to go with that one?
The site must have taken down the pic of WBG.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

WBG's mugshot was posted on the booking site when it updated after a long lull TONIGHT. His mugshot with someones elses info..then it was taken down.

Police are allowed to not tell the truth. I don't think they want people spreading their information around, like too many try to do. We can have tantrums all we want, stomp our feet, but they are doing something and having drugs involved most likely, the information has been how
AH said trying to get information from a rock. It appears now Haleigh will be found. Sadly, it might not be as we hope. The ones involved will be brought to justice, I pray. LE aren't always the bad guys. This is a small town with lot's of problems. Small force to handle this sad mess. Rc should have spoken up and that's who we should be mad at. It's about one year they have been together, RC and MC, and he hasn't asked her about that night? Something is wrong if anyone can overlook that statement and fact. JMO
If the people we hire and pay for are not allowed to tell us the truth then something needs to change. Maybe LE should be held accountable for EVERY case they bring to the DA or SA's Office and things should be looked at for what was done prior to that decision by a higher power who is not involved in LE. Maybe they should be held to the standard of if they cannot provide the public and the family with information which the public deems rational and appropriate...then the person in charge should be terminated. I have a real problem with the people who are sworn to uphold the laws of this country breaking the very standards in which we are expected to live by daily.

Simple explanation is that is a quirk because I checked out Hunter as soon as he posted and at least five times after that...I got his photo and not the one you just showed. He is a man with very dark skin with no resemblance to WBG at all. I would be willing to say it is much ado about nothing...and that someone doctored the link...because it still is not what PCSO shows as being Hunter.

ETA: Waiting on someone to ask me why I would look at Hunter's photo six times...

Simple explanation is that is a quirk because I checked out Hunter as soon as he posted and at least five times after that...I got his photo and not the one you just showed. He is a man with very dark skin with no resemblance to WBG at all. I would be willing to say it is much ado about nothing...and that someone doctored the link...because it still is not what PCSO shows as being Hunter.

ETA: Waiting on someone to ask me why I would look at Hunter's photo six times...

Yes but earlier there were four men all with the same name and crimes but four different photos. Also they are now not in sequence and those other three are missing .

Yes but earlier there were four men all with the same name and crimes but four different photos. Also they are now not in sequence and those other three are missing .
Then it goes back to quirk or human error. They made much ado about nothing downstairs, imo. I did see the same exact photo of Hunter six times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove