Possibly related cases (GB4, Manorville, Bittrolff victims, & others)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't, but my virus scanner can. Look up clickjack. Of course, I will not attach any logs here that include my private data. So, fine, you are smart, you go there.

I have a VERY good virus scanner and I have NEVER been allerted of any viruses etc. and I have read and posted there from the very beginning of the that forum.

I have a VERY good virus scanner and I have NEVER been allerted of any viruses etc. and I have read and posted there from the very beginning of the that forum.

Ditto on that. No virus.

Could someone post a link on AC4 only thread? I couldn't see it.

However i'm very curious when exactly did rumors about "Mr.Shoelover" surface?
Did they circulate the West AC vicinity during his 21 days stays (Oct 2-23) there or just came out to the light after AC4 were found (after Nov.20)? What was their tonality? Like "Lol, there is a j*rk down the block with closet full of shoes.. haha, let's bring him my old Timbs too" or "OMG! Warning, gals! There is a frick down the block with horrible attitudes to sniff the used shoes, beware!"

here are the AC4 threads from back in 2006 and 2007
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44781"]Bodies Of 4 Women Found Behind N.J. Motel - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bodies Of 4 Women Found Behind N.J. Motel
Thread started 11-21-2006, 12:50 AM

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49639&highlight=golden+key+motel

Man questioned in AC deaths still not publicly named suspect

Thread started 05-21-2007, 05:11 PM

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48350&highlight=golden+key+motel

A.C. murders lead to Alloway

Thread started 04-04-2007, 09:21 PM

And here is the full program Dark Minds "The Eastbound Strangler".
It is about the AC4 murders.

BUT NOTE, the program contain quite a bit of incorrect information.
Especially the part about a party a prostitute is talking about where she
claim she saw possibly 2 dead prositutes in a hotel lying on a bed, and
that those two prostitutes was proably two of the AC4 victims, but THAT
info is NOT valid, or at least the theorie/conclusions they make can not valid,
the timeline makes it impossible to be true.
And as I have posted yesterday the remains they show in the very beginning
is NOT a AC4 victim, it is a LI4 victim.

Kim Raffo's x-husband HA is interviewed Start: 34:51 - 37:05

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKBufDwvykg"]The Eastbound Strangler - YouTube[/ame]

For those who have not read my thoughts on what I belive might show indication that there is a connection between the AC and the 4GB murders.

This is just a tiny part of it.
Most of my reasons I can not, may not post due to forum ruels.

AC4, Nov 2006: 4 prositutes killed and dumped 4 in a row

GB4 2007/2010: 4 prositutes killed and dumped 4 in a row

ATLANTICACandLIvictimsfoundmap.jpg

IMO the AC4 and GB4 are significant lookalikes:

ATLANTICAC4andGB4aresignificantlookalikes.jpg

IMHO the killer possibly choose the GB4 victims through Craigs List, by LOOKS, because he wanted them to be look-alikes of the AC4 victims.

Kim Raffo- Amber Costello

Barbara Breidor- Maureen Brainer-Barnes

Molly Jean Dilts – Megan Waterman

Tracy Ann Roberts- Melissa Barthelemy

IMO the SK copied:

numbers of victims, 4 victims

sex of victims, all woman

type of victims, all prostitutes

looks of the victims

the way he killed the victims
the way he dumped the victims

I belive the AC4 SK was on "a mission"
I belive the GB4 SK is on "a mission"

IMO His "mission" is motivated by his hatered towards prostitutes.
He IMO possibly hates prostitutes because he feels that they ruin the lives of their loved once, husbands/boyfriends and children.
He IMO possibly saw himself as a victim of a woman who let him, and their children, down by choosing to become a prostituet
He IMO want to punish/eliminate prostituets and scare other girls/woman/mothers from become prostitutes.
I belive this is possibly what got him started, in Atlantic City
He IMO then became obsessed by the actual killing and the power it made him feel.
After the AC4 "mission" he possibly developed into a combined mission SK and a lust SK.

Both the AC4 and the GB4 murders seems, to some degree, to be ritualistic oriented, in the sence of:

AC4 murders:
motive- "a mission"
killed by: asphyxiation or strangulation or suffocation
remove shoes and socks on all 4 victims-leave them barefoot (possible religious meaning: "mourning")
remove all jewlery/cell phones/purses etc
place all 4 bodies- face down-heads to the east
place all 4 bodieis in a row
dump the bodies in a way so that they would be found pretty quickly
all 4 victims were mothers
all 4 victims were partly placed IN water (drainage ditch )

GB4 murders:
motive- possibly "a mission" + lust/power murder
Remove all clothes/jewlery/cell phones/purses etc.
I don't know if the bodies were face down or not, neither which way their heads were facing?
wraped all 4 naked bodies in burlap (possible religious meaning: penitent and atonement)
dumped Miss Barthelemy body in a way so that it would be found pretty quickly, knowing that the other bodies would be found as well.
"She (Miss Barthelemy ) was ” found a FEW FEET into the brush off the parkway, police said. ”)
2 victims were mothers 2 was not mothers.
all 4 victims were placed BY water
Thise 4 victims were IMO SIGNIFICANT lookalikes of the AC4 victims.

Personaly I doubt that the rest of the "Long island serial killer" victims/and Manorville victims, and Shannan Gilbert, are victims of the killer of the GB4 and/or the AC4 victims.

All, just my opinion of course.

Link to where I found the images of:

The AC4 and GB4 victims:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...serial-killer-snared-10-victims-internet.html

Link to GB4 map:
http://xiaoyuannn.wordpress.com/

Link to AC4 map:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/23/nyregion/23slay.html?pagewanted=all

For those who have not read my thoughts on what I belive might show indication that there is a connection between the AC and the 4GB murders.

This is just a tiny part of it.
Most of my reasons I can not, may not post due to forum ruels.

AC4, Nov 2006: 4 prositutes killed and dumped 4 in a row

GB4 2007/2010: 4 prositutes killed and dumped 4 in a row

ATLANTICACandLIvictimsfoundmap.jpg

IMO the AC4 and GB4 are significant lookalikes:

ATLANTICAC4andGB4aresignificantlookalikes.jpg

IMHO the killer possibly choose the GB4 victims through Craigs List, by LOOKS, because he wanted them to be look-alikes of the AC4 victims.

Kim Raffo- Amber Costello

Barbara Breidor- Maureen Brainer-Barnes

Molly Jean Dilts – Megan Waterman

Tracy Ann Roberts- Melissa Barthelemy

IMO the SK copied:

numbers of victims, 4 victims

sex of victims, all woman

type of victims, all prostitutes

looks of the victims

the way he killed the victims
the way he dumped the victims

I belive the AC4 SK was on "a mission"
I belive the GB4 SK is on "a mission"

IMO His "mission" is motivated by his hatered towards prostitutes.
He IMO possibly hates prostitutes because he feels that they ruin the lives of their loved once, husbands/boyfriends and children.
He IMO possibly saw himself as a victim of a woman who let him, and their children, down by choosing to become a prostituet
He IMO want to punish/eliminate prostituets and scare other girls/woman/mothers from become prostitutes.
I belive this is possibly what got him started, in Atlantic City
He IMO then became obsessed by the actual killing and the power it made him feel.
After the AC4 "mission" he possibly developed into a combined mission SK and a lust SK.

Both the AC4 and the GB4 murders seems, to some degree, to be ritualistic oriented, in the sence of:

AC4 murders:
motive- "a mission"
remove shoes and socks on all 4 victims-leave them barefoot (possible religious meaning: "mourning")
remove all jewlery/cell phones/purses etc
place all 4 bodies- face down-heads to the east
place all 4 bodieis in a row
dump the bodies in a way so that they would be found pretty quickly
all 4 victims were mothers
all 4 victims were partly placed IN water (drainage ditch )

GB4 murders:
motive- possibly "a mission" + lust/power murder
Remove all clothes/jewlery/cell phones/purses etc.
I don't know if the bodies were face down or not, neither which way their heads were facing?
wraped all 4 naked bodies in burlap (possible religious meaning: penitent and atonement)
dumped Miss Barthelemy body in a way so that it would be found pretty quickly, knowing that the other bodies would be found as well.
"She (Miss Barthelemy ) was ” found a FEW FEET into the brush off the parkway, police said. ”)
2 victims were mothers 2 was not mothers.
all 4 victims were placed BY water
Thise 4 victims were IMO SIGNIFICANT lookalikes of the AC4 victims.

Personaly I doubt that the rest of the "Long island serial killer" victims/and Manorville victims, and Shannan Gilbert, are victims of the killer of the GB4 and/or the AC4 victims.

All, just my opinion of course.

Link to where I found the images of:

The AC4 and GB4 victims:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...serial-killer-snared-10-victims-internet.html

Link to GB4 map:
http://xiaoyuannn.wordpress.com/

Link to AC4 map:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/23/nyregion/23slay.html?pagewanted=all

Significant lookalikes? Really? How about the second column in your pictures, where you consider a girl with relative high cheekbones to one with low ones, a different face shape and more than ten years of visual age difference as lookalike? Or the fourth one, were the only thing really the same is the artificial hair coloring? Oh my ...

Concerning wheter the SCPD have concluded that the AC4 and the GB4 are possibly connected or not, here is somthing to ponder:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cops_li_killer_is_in_our_sights_TPxYTqoOO6yAXXJbTQT1SN

Published: April 8, 2011
Quotes:

"Cops on Long Island are "looking at somebody," said a law-enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation."

"The stunning revelation comes as police are exploring a possible link between the serial killer -- suspected of dumping the bodies of eight victims along a remote Suffolk beachfront -- and the grisly murders of four hookers in Atlantic City in 2006."

"The Post reported yesterday that one of the New Jersey victims (TF added : they refere to Kim Raffo) spent five weeks on Long Island with her husband shortly before she vanished on a bus to Atlantic City"

"Meanwhile, sources told The Post the Long Island psycho changed his m.o. during his bloody spree -- altering the way he dumped his victims near Oak and Gilgo beaches"

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/sicko_call_from_slay_gal_cell_5COah6gj6Xkk2gT4KgekcI

Published: April 10, 2011

Quotes:

"That's the body count after cops this week linked the murder of Melissa Barthelemy and three other prostitutes found near Gilgo Beach in Suffolk County in December to four dead sex workers left in a ditch near Atlantic City in 2006, sources told The Post."

"It's the same guy," said one law-enforcement source.

"Police sources would not say what led authorities to link the New Jersey murder victims -- Kim Raffo, Molly Jean Dilts, Barbara Breidor and Tracy Ann Roberts -- to the first four in Long Island. But there were several common elements."

Then 2 days later SCPC Richard Dormer said, “The indications we have right now is that there is no connection.”

Now, NOTE what he ACTUALLY says, he says "The indications we have right now" which IMO is NOT at all the same as saying that there is no connection.

2 days prior to this statement of Dormers, somone within his own staff apparently had anonymously told the press way too much about the investigation, which in Dormers opinion would/could damage the investigation. So IMO it is possible that Dormer went public with that statement to do some damage control.

But the journalist's headline said: "Police: No link between Long Island serial killer and Atlantic City murders" which IMO is a misrepresentation of what was ACTUALLY said.

However, I DO belive that this misrepresentation is actually what Dormer wanted and hoped for, because he didn´t want any attention to the possible connection between the two cases, because they possibly had leads that DID point to a connection and that they didn´t want possible suspect/suspects to be allereted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pol...sland-serial-killer-and-atlantic-city-murders

Published: April 13, 2011

Quote:

"Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer said, “The indications we have right now is that there is no connection.”

And here is a reply dated April 19, 2011 to me from a very well known profiler whom I contatced, who worked on the LISK case.:

"Hi XXXXXX. I think you know that the police believe the Long Island killer and the Atlantic City murders are NOT linked, but they are aware (based on forthcoming forensic evidence ) that this could change. For now, I know they are aware of your theory on XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXX so their investigation considers ALL possibilities."

Again this reply, dated a week after Dormer went public on the issue, is saying that LE does not THINK that the cases are connected BUT that "they are aware (based on forthcoming forensic evidence ) that this could change" which IMO means that there INDEED is a possibilty that the cases ARE connected, and that they, at that point April 19, 2011, were STILL awaiting results from whatever forensic evidence and/or investigations.

I also add this information provided by forum member BSK and also noted by Waltson, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!:

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/30/atlantic.city.killings/
published : July 31, 2011

From 1:00 to 1:41 in the video: John DeAngelis, who was Police Captain in Egg Harbour Township when the AC4 bodies were found, talk about the case and that he belive that the AC4 and the GB4 are connected.

Since then I am NOT aware of any statements form LE concluding that there is no connection between the AC4 and the GB4 cases.

If anyone have any public released information that such a conclution has been made bt LE, I would appreciate if you would post a quote/link.

And then we have quotes from the TV program Dark Mind "The Eastbound Strangler"

(Google "The Eastbound Strangler" and then klick on "video" and it will pop up for you to watch)

Aired Feb 02, 2012 :

32:21 into the video it is said:
"Did the Eastbound Strangler leave New Jersey and continue killing on Long Island...some high ranking officers in law enforcement belive he did"

Thanks for listening:)

TF

So is I make a facebook site under the name Santa Claus, mention there, I would also post in a certain forum and would actually post there as Santa Claus, you would believe in Santa Claus and known as a fact, I am Santa Claus?

The FB profile I´m refering to is friend with HA's sister and brother, and Kim Raffo's sister etc etc (and I do know for a FACT that they are his siblings) so I´m, sure that the HA FB account I´m refereing to is not a "santa claus" kind of scam FB profile.

And by the way I found his FB profile way before he became aware that I had research him.

Thanks foreigner, plus you might also be able to find the quote where a detective who worked the case in AC in claimed they were positively the same killer

Concerning wheter the SCPD have concluded that the AC4 and the GB4 are possibly connected or not, here is somthing to ponder:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cops_li_killer_is_in_our_sights_TPxYTqoOO6yAXXJbTQT1SN

Quotes:

"Cops on Long Island are "looking at somebody," said a law-enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation."

"The stunning revelation comes as police are exploring a possible link between the serial killer -- suspected of dumping the bodies of eight victims along a remote Suffolk beachfront -- and the grisly murders of four hookers in Atlantic City in 2006."

"The Post reported yesterday that one of the New Jersey victims (TF added : they refere to Kim Raffo) spent five weeks on Long Island with her husband shortly before she vanished on a bus to Atlantic City"

"Meanwhile, sources told The Post the Long Island psycho changed his m.o. during his bloody spree -- altering the way he dumped his victims near Oak and Gilgo beaches"

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/sicko_call_from_slay_gal_cell_5COah6gj6Xkk2gT4KgekcI

Quotes:

"That's the body count after cops this week linked the murder of Melissa Barthelemy and three other prostitutes found near Gilgo Beach in Suffolk County in December to four dead sex workers left in a ditch near Atlantic City in 2006, sources told The Post."

"Police sources would not say what led authorities to link the New Jersey murder victims -- Kim Raffo, Molly Jean Dilts, Barbara Breidor and Tracy Ann Roberts -- to the first four in Long Island. But there were several common elements."

Then 2 days later SCPC Richard Dormer said, “The indications we have right now is that there is no connection.”

Now, NOTE what he ACTUALLY says, he says "The indications we have right now" which IMO is NOT at all the same as saying that there is no connection.

2 days prior to this statement of Dormers, somone within his own staff apparently had anonymously told the press way too much about the investigation, which in Dormers opinion would/could damage the investigation. So IMO it is possible that Dormer went public with that statement to do some damage control.

But the journalist's headline said: "Police: No link between Long Island serial killer and Atlantic City murders" which IMO is a misrepresentation of what was ACTUALLY said.

However, I DO belive that this misrepresentation is actually what Dormer wanted and hoped for, because he didn´t want any attention to the possible connection between the two cases, because they possibly had leads that DID point to a connection and that they didn´t want possible suspect/suspects to be allereted.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pol...sland-serial-killer-and-atlantic-city-murders

Quote:

"Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer said, “The indications we have right now is that there is no connection.”

And here is a reply dated April 19, 2011 to me from a very well known profiler whom I contatced, who worked on the LISK case.:

"Hi XXXXXX. I think you know that the police believe the Long Island killer and the Atlantic City murders are NOT linked, but they are aware (based on forthcoming forensic evidence ) that this could change. For now, I know they are aware of your theory on XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXX so their investigation considers ALL possibilities."

Again this reply, dated a week after Dormer went public on the issue, is saying that LE does not THINK that the cases are connected BUT that "they are aware (based on forthcoming forensic evidence ) that this could change" which IMO means that there INDEED is a possibilty that the cases ARE connected, and that they, at that point April 19, 2011, were STILL awaiting results from whatever forensic evidence and/or investigations.

Since then I am NOT aware of any statements form LE concluding that there is no connection between the AC4 and the GB4 cases.

If anyone have any public released information that such a conclution has been made bt LE, I would appreciate if you would post a quote/link.

(Google "The Eastbound Strangler" and then klick on "video" and it will pop up for you to watch)

Aired Feb 02, 2012 :

"Did the Eastbound Strangler leave New Jersey and continue killing on Long Island...some high ranking officers in law enforcement belive he did"

TF

Thanks foreigner! Add this link that has Capt. John DeAngelis who was Capt. in Egg Harbour Township at the time of the AC4 murders. He says they are in his opinion related @ 1:20 on the video. http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/30/atlantic.city.killings/

The FB profile I´m refering to is friend with HA's sister and brother, and Kim Raffo's sister etc etc (and I do know for a FACT that they are his siblings) so I´m, sure that the HA FB account I´m refereing to is not a "santa claus" kind of scam FB profile.

And by the way I found his FB profile way before he became aware that I had research him.

I second that. I don't even remember when i found his FB profile... It didn't appear to be fake at all. It's real and in progress. In fact he has several accounts on different sites. He doesn't have a very vivid fantasy in choosing screen names.:fence:

Quotes:

Quotes:

Quote:

I also add this information provided by forum member BSK and also noted by Waltson, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!:

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/30/atlantic.city.killings/
published : July 31, 2011

From 1:00 to 1:41 in the video: John DeAngelis, who was Police Captain in Egg Harbour Township when the AC4 bodies were found, talk about the case and that he belive that the AC4 and the GB4 are connected.

Aired Feb 02, 2012 :

TF

The problem with this is, that all assume, SCPD would know what to look for or how to handle an SK case. Which they have now proven often enough, they are not. The mathematical problem is however, that this is to be described in terms of Fuzzy logic. Means, if Dormer said something, we don't know automatically it's wrong. In any wrong/false decision, he had a 50/50 chance from the start. Which sometimes makes him right by accident.
So, when SCPD said, they are looking at someone and it wasn't a doughnut vendor, they had maybe a chance to be right by accident. But at the moment, they started to reason their suspicions by the simple fact, someone made vacation in the only not totally disgusting vacation area in the vicinity, it was pretty clear, this was hope, but not fact.
Well, and then we have Dark Minds - including John Kelly as consultant and that weird and not so real guy thirteen? Is that the right show? If so, it gave us a form grasp on the obvious and missed everything not so obvious.

Several long time crime experts have weighed in on the subject and lean toward a connection between AC and GB4.

FYI A link below takes you to the results of a study of US serial killers, their BD (body dump sites) and PFE (point of fatal encounter) and the spatial relationship to the home base of the serial killer. The study involved 54 male US serial murderers. All the cases were solved. Each offender was convicted of at least ten murders, committed on different dates and in different locations.

"It accords with the proposal that their offenses become increasingly integrated with their daily lives, and that some sort of growing confidence, or growing determination to reduce the risk of transporting the bodies, leads to the dump sites and the encounter sites being closer together."

http://www.investigativepsych.com/encounteranddeath.pdf

FYI A link below takes you to the results of a study of US serial killers, their BD (body dump sites) and PFE (point of fatal encounter) and the spatial relationship to the home base of the serial killer. The study involved 54 male US serial murderers. All the cases were solved. Each offender was convicted of at least ten murders, committed on different dates and in different locations.

"It accords with the proposal that their offenses become increasingly integrated with their daily lives, and that some sort of growing confidence, or growing determination to reduce the risk of transporting the bodies, leads to the dump sites and the encounter sites being closer together."

http://www.investigativepsych.com/encounteranddeath.pdf
Nice find. Thanks for posting this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties