Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll be Baez's paralegal until they get their deals lined up.

I just hope everybody shunns them. That's the only way to get the message through to them.
imo.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You made me laugh for the first time since Tuesday, at 2:15pm..............She probably thinks that she is part of Baez' law firm...

And Lee. No one has said anything about Lee, other than he was noticeably absent yesterday. My hope is that he stays noticeably absent.

My guess about LA. He is done with the whole bunch. Plus, I doubt he will ever ask ICA to "watch my kids while I run to the store."

Each of the Ants will live out their lives in their individual he!!s. Every now and then they will think thoughts like, "Caylee would have started school today, if..." and "Caylee would have liked this or that, if..." Thoughts of what happened and what might have been for Caylee will torment them all. ICA has done this to them, and they helped her get away with the whole thing.

I *thought* Bill Shaffer said yesterday that the time served was going for the check fraud charges, and that IF Judge Perry 'box carred' (ie. stacked) the offenses for lying to police (1 year each x 4 counts) that he could give her 4 years... OH I HOPE SO!

I think that would be the right thing for Judge Perry to do. He really can't let this remain an example to others. I think I would be very upset with the Judge if he allowed her to walk out tomorrow. These are totally different crimes and should not be served concerently. FGS, the other charges were felonies. She didn't even have to go to real prison. She got to stay in the county jail.

Aren't the people of Florida raising their voices about this?

I think that would be the right thing for Judge Perry to do. He really can't let this remain an example to others. I think I would be very upset with the Judge if he allowed her to walk out tomorrow. These are totally different crimes and should not be served concerently. FGS, the other charges were felonies. She didn't even have to go to real prison. She got to stay in the county jail.

I've done a lot of reading today. The entire country is pretty much outraged over ica being found not guilty. Let's hope the people of Florida are letting their feelings be known.

She won’t rake in the cash if the public boycott eerything that will line the pockets of this evil *******

The word should be spread through the social networks that if she ever makes an appearance on TV selling her lying story, switch over. Do not buy a book, even a magazine, anything at all where she will profit in any way.

All her hangers-on and her famous apologists will soon jump ship when they realise she is not an asset at all but a liability.

So does no one think that she'll get ANY prison time for the 4 counts? She is a convicted felon afterall. I've been holding out hope that she'll at least be put away for a year or two.

According to Beth Karas, she has one year for the check fruad and a potential 4 years for the lying to LE. Beth said this morning she could get another two years(already served 3) if the Judge does not sentence her concurrently. I truly hope JP gives her the two additional years because her lying to LE was massive, long term and used huge community resources. And I wouldn't mind seeing the look on her face becuase she definetly thinks she is getting out tomorrow.

I will not watch one show that has any family member on for an interview. At least I will be doing something for Caylee.

...well, it could mean (smile/smirk)...Casey got away with it AGAIN!

Because Cindy has to win, every time, no matter what it is. The world was saying terrible things about her family and she was going to show them. She will win no matter what.

When the verdict was read yesterday I was just as mad that Jose and Cindy won. They are two awful awful people who didn't care who's live's they ruined on the way. I think they were in constant contact the whole time and I firmly believe that Cindy should be charged with perjury and Jose should face sanctions for his court violations and for putting CIndy on the stand KNOWING she was going to lie. He KNEW. No good lawyer does that and he shouldn't get away with it.

I hope HHJP now puts the screws to Baez. He should not be rewarded for fighting dirty, but his kind only want to win, they don't care who they step on to do it.

It's just so sad that people like them won yesterday.

Thats right....afterall , Casey knew Caylee was dead and rotting. She didn't tell LE Caylee was dead . But for that fact.....she made sure no evidence would be left on Caylee's body as it would all be decomposed.....

Prosecuters should have brought that point up to the jury. Casey is the reason there is no cause of death, there is no DNA evidence etc.....:banghead:

She won’t rake in the cash if the public boycott eerything that will line the pockets of this evil *******

The word should be spread through the social networks that if she ever makes an appearance on TV selling her lying story, switch over. Do not buy a book, even a magazine, anything at all where she will profit in any way.

All her hangers-on and her famous apologists will soon jump ship when they realise she is not an asset at all but a liability.

Might I add to your list, clicking on links about this adds to lining of the pockets too.

I've done a lot of reading today. The entire country is pretty much outraged over ica being found not guilty. Let's hope the people of Florida are letting their feelings be known.
We are trying!
My husband plans on writing letters to Pam Bondi.
I am going to contact the offices for Bill Nelson & Marco Rubio.

Is Judge Perry elected? I cannot imagine him getting re-elected if he give her anything other than the max sentence.

I *thought* Bill Shaffer said yesterday that the time served was going for the check fraud charges, and that IF Judge Perry 'box carred' (ie. stacked) the offenses for lying to police (1 year each x 4 counts) that he could give her 4 years... OH I HOPE SO!

Thank you! I hope Bill S is right too.

I don't know if this has already been posted or not but HLN TV said that when Casey is released from jail, that her mother plans to meet her and take her to Houston, Texas. I have no idea why Texas. The guy from Equasearch (SP?) said he may sue Casey for wasting his group's time and money on a search for Caylee when Casey knew she was dead. Zeneida Fernandez Gonzales is already sueing her.

Hummmm Casey hasnt really been intouch with the Anthony's for years..and doubt she will even bother with them now given her penache for using, abusing, and disgarding post "Usefullness"...Anybody in the future who gets involved with her best beware otherwise any of them could get thrown under some bus somehow...KC only cozy's up to those the benefit her and like Caylee.who was cute and cuddly, (just like someone with a puppy) creates attention..however when that "Item" becomes a burden..they are expendable..and after this case, I tend to believe that GA,CA and maybe even LA are NOW beyond any usefullness for MS KC:loser::maddening::banghead:

-----------------------------------

And, do let's put her in general population. Four years is plenty of time...

Aqua

I don't think Casey will ever return to her parent's home. She will envelope herself in what she will perceive as her time in the spotlight. The way she sashayed into the courtroom just made me sick. She walked in there just like it shows on the video of her in handcuffs being taken into custody. Her arrogance is just over the top, especially given what she was arrested for and on trial for....the DEATH of her daughter Caylee.

I anticipate that Casey Anthony's first demand will be that her parents give her Caylee's cremated remains. She will shout that she is Caylee's next of kin. She would do this just to hurt them a little more.

Casey does not love or care for anyone but herself unless she has something to gain from any relationship. I know all too well....I have a relative who acts just like her. They were diagnosed with Anti Social Personality Disorder and it is awful to try and cope with someone like this.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I don't know if this has already been posted or not but HLN TV said that when Casey is released from jail, that her mother plans to meet her and take her to Houston, Texas. I have no idea why Texas. The guy from Equasearch (SP?) said he may sue Casey for wasting his group's time and money on a search for Caylee when Casey knew she was dead. Zeneida Fernandez Gonzales is already sueing her.

Her mother better check with the courts on that first. Probation has to be arranged, not to mention the various lawsuits. ICA will have to provide depos, return to appear for testimony, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309