Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. Everytime I even think about ICA? All I can see and hear is this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZxIAN6don4&playnext=1&list=PL0E8E8456FD3927E6"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZxIAN6don4&playnext=1&list=PL0E8E8456FD3927E6[/ame]

1)-JB will file for divorce and whisk KC off to some carribean island where they live off of her story in many incarnations.

2)-much like KC, GA & CA will go down the rabbit hole and create a life where they only ever had one child, a son. KC and Caylee never happened-out of sight, out of mind.

3)-The American public, as much as I hate to say it, will actually buy what they are selling until the new wears off and something more atrocious comes along.

4)-KC will have another incomvenient child who will meet the same ill fate and as long as she doesn't live in CA or FL, she will finally be convicted!

I predict that Casey will be an outcast in society and won't make money from the media or book deals. The general public will be doing something that no one else in Casey's life, past and present, did -- holding her accountable for her actions. This will at least bring some satisfaction to the majority of Americans who disagree with the verdict.

(The only vigilante justice I'd want to see is sheer indifference. No violence or threats.)

I agree, being shunned by a large segment of the population will not play well with FCA.

I emailed Simon & Schuster regarding the possible book deal with the Anthonys. I expressed my displeasure an expressed to them I would boycott. Here is the response I got this morning:

Thank you for contacting Simon & Schuster. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

I emailed Simon & Schuster regarding the possible book deal with the Anthonys. I expressed my displeasure an expressed to them I would boycott. Here is the response I got this morning:

Thank you for contacting Simon & Schuster. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

:tyou:

:woohoo: It really is this easy to get the word out. :woohoo:

Ann Finnell (sp) did a chat with "in Session" and I heard her say that during the verdict she was out of the country on a vacation. First why would a death penalty lawyer with a case pending only a few days away from a verdict be out of the country?

My sleuthing mind makes me wonder where and why. Perhaps arranging something for a special client. who knows.

Could a possible prediction be plausible that we will hear Future news reports that Casey took her own life or was in a terrible accident and died( depending on which story is decided that is most tragic) just like Caylee's Dad reported by the Liar? This story..... so she can live her life uninterrupted by the Public? Change your name, looks, erase Bella Vita Tatoo and fry your finger tips......Cindy could write all of the books about her darling daughter /granddaughter and her life of tragedy and collect all of the Money and see that Casey gets her share in this continued CRIME ! They will have no chioce but to continue to include George and Lee or help them meet their maker as they could " blow the whistle on them at any time!........Just a possible future event ..........and just my opinion

I could see this happen. Cindy would get more sympathy and even more $
from a book put out to explain the seedy underbelly that assassinated her daughter. How KC was a marked woman. I would not be the least surprised if this happened.
I wouldn't buy it.

IMO some good hearted man will marry her because he feels sorry for her. That's right, there are some guys like that out there. My poor brother had the misfortune to marry two women who "needed" him... what a waste, a huge waste.

Ann Finnell (sp) did a chat with "in Session" and I heard her say that during the verdict she was out of the country on a vacation. First why would a death penalty lawyer with a case pending only a few days away from a verdict be out of the country?

My sleuthing mind makes me wonder where and why. Perhaps arranging something for a special client. who knows.

Gawd I hope not. Seriously, these people's lives do NOT need to revolve around Casey any longer. If I were JB's wife I'd tell him if has anything to do with her now I'd leave him. Ok, I can see them trying to make money off of her, but that's about it. Why on earth would anyone stick their necks out for her anymore? What evil spell does she cast on people to make them want to help her? She sends everyone scrambling upon her release to keep her safe and take care of her - I'm so sick of it. I hope she infects the lives of each person who tries to help her out now. They should know better. She's like the plague.

Just got a text from Orlando Sentinel, Equusearch has filed suit against <that woman>. Heh $112,000

Could a possible prediction be plausible that we will hear Future news reports that Casey took her own life or was in a terrible accident and died( depending on which story is decided that is most tragic) just like Caylee's Dad reported by the Liar? This story..... so she can live her life uninterrupted by the Public? Change your name, looks, erase Bella Vita Tatoo and fry your finger tips......Cindy could write all of the books about her darling daughter /granddaughter and her life of tragedy and collect all of the Money and see that Casey gets her share in this continued CRIME ! They will have no chioce but to continue to include George and Lee or help them meet their maker as they could " blow the whistle on them at any time!........Just a possible future event ..........and just my opinion

I hate to say it but no wonder GA ran to River. How did he ever survive this insanity? He tip toed around on eggshells.

Cindy Anthony was seen visiting a financial planner, so she might thinking that she'll soon be "in the money".

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx

I think Cindy went to see a financial planner to learn how would be the best way to:

- structure/receive book/movie payments so as not to affect her disability income and to minimize her tax liabilities. (lump sum vs. payments).

- determine what a divorce would cost her in terms of splitting up whatever assets they have and how future revenue may/would have to be split.

- RECEIVE any future revenue to protect that income from possible seizure from any lawsuits that may be filed against them. Example - if she sets up a limited liability corporation (LLC) and the money is paid to that corporation, it would be protected from personal debts.

- OR, it wouldn't surprise me if she went to see a financial planner FOR Casey to discuss her tax issues, future revenue, lawsuits, how to set up accounts for Casey that could protect any revenue from seizure from lawsuits, etc.

I'm not an accountant, but these are just my guesses.

Just got a text from Orlando Sentinel, Equusearch has filed suit against <that woman>. Heh $112,000

I bet they serve her with the papers at her deposition next Tuesday, OR at the jail before Sunday like Morgan did.

I bet they serve her with the papers at her deposition next Tuesday, OR at the jail before Sunday like Morgan did.

YAY. He should include the A's in this lawsuit. They were also responsible for throwing Tim out of the house. that way the whole family cannot prosper off of ICA's killing her sweet baby girl.

Jane Valez Mitchell is reporting the Puerto Rico is definitely a possibility for ICA to relocate. Baez is from Puerto Rico and also ICA had previously wanted to visit there with friends. What do you think her life would be like there? Would she be able to make a decent life? Be less recognizable? Curious to see what thoughts are on her moving out of the country.

Jane Valez Mitchell is reporting the Puerto Rico is definitely a possibility for ICA to relocate. Baez is from Puerto Rico and also ICA had previously wanted to visit there with friends. What do you think her life would be like there? Would she be able to make a decent life? Be less recognizable? Curious to see what thoughts are on her moving out of the country.

A few posters here have said that the PR media has covered this case and that PR isn't pleasant all the time because hurricanes and crime. Also JVM said that she does get emails from Puerto Ricans who have followed this case. Puerto Rico might not be good for her.

Well, my son just told me that Hugh Heffner died, so I guess Playboy is out of the question.........(not sure he did die tho)

Ok here we go Dr Krop is on Nancy Grace he spent 20 hours of therapy with Casey and does not find her mentally ill..Casey gave him permission to speak on her behalf but he cannot talk about what happened to Caylee... This is the first step for the defense team to humanize Casey to sway public opinion in her favor....she may have an agent but she still needs the public to buy her book ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove