Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.........as in Casey?

I see-of all of the toy drives he could have selected, his bright idea was to participate in a toy drive that would heap yet more scorn and skepticism upon the head of his client and himself. Good Plan.

JB says the only thing that was available on discs were psychic sightings and search or investigative "suggestions" and not valid tips...he says to go back and look at the court debate from last week. He says any media that says otherwise is bad reporting
It is what it is! What else did he want?

Tomorrow he will be whining to the judge, I would be asking him why was he in NY on the Today show and holding his little presser this week, instead of preparing for the pretrial and trial.

He needs to learn HARD WORK not spin is how it is done.
I guess he'll do anything if it's free.

:confused: Ah, isn't that ALL LE said they got, were pyshic & dream tips. If you read thru them as I did, it's easy to see why they got frustrated. How do you go look where the german shepard pi$$ed?

:bang: He needs to go pick up Cindy's note pad, after all, the "real" tips were called into her & her only. :rolleyes:

I thought the tips he mentions are the ones he got, but never paid for, and they won't give him the other disks with more tips, until he pays The $980 for the 1st batch he already got, that included the first batch of tips and other discovery?That was what I got from the hearing the other day. Usual JB spin & decpective speak....imo

JB, who requested that the judge issue a gag order to the prosecution, should stay away from the cameras until his next words are: "I have negotiated a plea deal for Miss Anthony. In exchange for ___ years of prison, with credit for time served. She will plead guilty to all charges, as written, and provide verifiable information to law enforcement as to the location of the body. Law enforcement will locate the body prior to the plea deal being accepted by the court. The prosecution will recommend the court approve the plea deal in the interest of justice and thereby save the taxpayers the cost of the trial. That is the end of my statement." Then, he should never, ever say anything else about this case to anyone after that time.

I believe the prosecution filed the motion for the gag order.

JB loves pressers. They make him feel powerful.:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!! It would only take one credible sighting out of all of those, or a couple -- so unless someone has reviewed every one then this is BS.

I think that the strategy has changed to focus on the Orlando Mall sighting and run with it, as reasonable doubt. Given no-one, as far as they know has discredited it, they are going to use it.

Maybe the California or Atlanta/airport sighthings are backups.

IMO, if the California sightings (from July, IIRC) were so important, they would have flown to Cali in July not some 5 months later on LK's dime. This case gets crazier everyday. If they could only remember that precious little Caylee is out there somewhere - not being protected (even in death) like she so deserves to be. :rose:

We can only hope the new judge takes a dim view of his antics, just like Judge S and when he says he needs more time he is denied due to his own dawdling.

It looks to me KC has the exact atty she deserves. One who is only willing to put time in to her case if it doesn't cut into his me time. The same way she parented Caylee.
Well seeing as they have known since Day 1 that LE was building a case against Casey, IMO they have had PLENTY of time to prepare for a trial.

I thought the tips he mentions are the ones he got, but never paid for, and they won't give him the other disks with more tips, until he pays The $980 for the 1st batch he already got, that included the first batch of tips and other discovery?That was what I got from the hearing the other day. Usual JB spin & decpective speak....imo
Well, if he does another presser complaining that LE is witholding the REAL tips he's as nutty as his client.

Well, if he does another presser complaining that LE is witholding the REAL tips he's as nutty as his client.
Tommorow is the pretrial hearing. In the past few days JB has been on Geraldo, The Today Show, TruTV and held this foolish press conference. Media type lawyers have been all over him already for shoddy work, what in the world will happen tomorrow? No way Jose is ready, no way Jose! I can't wait to see this freak show, there are plenty of gifts to wrap to justify this addiction.

Baez office will be giving media flyers, promoting a Christmas Toy Drive for incarcerated inmates with children...

The presser is on right now on News 13..
Casey must be incensed. A plea for toys for the children of inmates. Only she's "lost" her child---she won't get any goodies.

Boo hoo. Poor Casey. Who will give her presents? :::foot stomp::::

I think he needs to pony up the $980 for the tips he demanded. It makes no nevermind that they're not credible tips (though it eludes me how he'd know that without seeing them; perhaps he is now, himself, receiving psychic tips)---he requested them, and the sheriff's department spent 50 hours preparing them at his behest.

A$$hat. He really just does his client no favors at all, does he?

Casey must be incensed. A plea for toys for the children of inmates. Only she's "lost" her child---she won't get any goodies.

Boo hoo. Poor Casey. Who will give her presents? :::foot stomp::::

I think he needs to pony up the $980 for the tips he demanded. It makes no nevermind that they're not credible tips (though it eludes me how he'd know that without seeing them; perhaps he is now, himself, receiving psychic tips)---he requested them, and the sheriff's department spent 50 hours preparing them at his behest.

A$$hat. He really just does his client no favors at all, does he?

Isn't it great? Casey found the lawyer she deserves. :)

Didnt JB try basically the same thing trying to get evidence with held from the public. I would say thats not any different then a gag order IMO.Oh thats right if its the truth it cant be heard:)lol I personally wish they would of gag him and some of the other stuff coming out of others mouths. I would be more then happy to wait until trial to hear the states case:)

I've been wondering since last night about all those toys that were tossed. Didn't Lee say that the toys tossed were donated and Cindy wanted the thrown away because they smelled like cigarette smoke?

I'm wondering if there wasn't a toy or two in there from the pontiac that smelled like decomposition. Subterfuge! Toss them all at once and no one is the wiser???

Ive often wondered if Caylees baby "mama" might have been in that bag of tossed stuffed animals.

Rediculous!! Good thing I decided on a nap instead of watching.

Seriously reminding me of the boy who cried wolf in a sence. Hope folks and news agencies stop clammering and showing up for these much ado about nothin' moments....

Did he happen to mention what he had for lunch or what he got his wife for Christmas?

Or is that another press conference to be held later when he "knows more details" lol

..AND since he's having pressers about what he didn't do, why doesn't he have one to explain what he didn't ask KC...like where in the H*LL IS CAYLEE??:furious:

You're right. The prosecution did file that request.

However, Themis has not dated the reference to Baez's attempt to shut down the flow of info.

Baez was heard on motions in the month of July, and he was claiming that the prosecution and OCSO should be stopped from releasing info. This was his attempt to stop publicity and public discussion of the case. He wanted things to be secret.

I am guessing Themis was referring to those July incidents which eventually got this comment from Judge strickland to JB:

Strickland told Baez that, through his motion, he and the Anthonys want to dictate the flow of information -- contrary to the First Amendment.

(from wesh)

That cracks me up:) She will wash clothes that smells like death but cant get smoke out of stuff toys :crazy:

Whoa good point! I never thought about the stuffed animals and clothes-washing incidents together. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77