Prosecutors won't seek death penalty UPDATE Or will they?#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is the limit for her personal account? I thought it wa $500. Somebody just posted she has $1,000....WTH?1!!

not that I agree with peeps sending her money, But she may as well enjoy it now cause once all the evidence is layed out and her parents and everyone else see's exactly what she did and how she did it, I doubt that she will be at the front of the snack line, and I just know that one day and hopefully soon the only thing she will be able to eat is the nasty dog food grade meat that they feed prisioners....And since snacks is a way prisioners pay each other for security and others things that well to will run dry...

That's right! Jose will be able to make even more of a fool of himself than he has already. :laugh: Let's face it, if he makes himself look so silly in these little motion hearings, imagine what it's going to be like at a month long trial...day in and day out. :footinmouth: I can't wait! :woohoo:

She's going to eventually die one day, obviously. So why not let her sit her growing-larger-by-the-day :behind: in prison for the rest of her life, thinking every single day about what a :loser: she is, only "having herself to comfort her" :boohoo:

I cannot wait to see the look on her face when the guilty verdit is read! :gavel:

Ok, I'm having way too much fun with the smilies :D

KC is getting huge. Did you see her behind today? All those snacks are settling. She'll be 300 lbs when she gets to the general population. they'll all really hate her for not sharing!! She's going to fill out those jail pants that's for sure. hehehe :clap:

Cool. NG will be so happy and she wasn't happy earlier. I bet the SA waits till the last minute to change their mind if they think there is damning info out there.

The fact the A's still need to be interviewed by LE and deposed by JM comes to mind.

Anyone know how close to trial they can do a flip?

The SA can change its mind until the time of jury selection, but I don't think they will put the DP on the table. They don't have a cause of death and because of KC's gender, age and lack of a criminal record, a DP case would be harder to try. She also has the full support of the lying A's so the SA will not have their commitment to seek full justice for Caylee. I would be satisfied with a life sentence without the possibility of parole. Let the "beautiful" one sit in jail for the rest of her life in general population. She'll soon find out that she is not well liked.

Sheesh! I was just thinking what Cindy and George and Lee would say on the stand if they were testifying to the jury trying to spare KC life.

IMO, the only way we will stand a snowball's chance in he!! of finding out what happened to Caylee is if the DP is on the table. Even then, I have serious doubts that KC would ever agree to allocute.
It's so sad thinking that in all likelihood, we will never ever know the whole truth.

KC is getting huge. Did you see her behind today? All those snacks are settling. She'll be 300 lbs when she gets to the general population. they'll all really hate her for not sharing!! She's going to fill out those jail pants that's for sure. hehehe :clap:

Really? I thought she looked rather slim. Or at least not much different than she did when she was first arrested.
Oh, and she obviously is NOT pregnant. That has to be a good thing.

First post I ever started please don't hurt me :blowkiss:.

I got so many hits when I entered in the DP that I thought I would try a new thread. I am interested in what ya'll think as to why.

Last night I was of course watching Nancy and boy was she livid and pretty much attacking anyone and everyone. DA is still making the decision to leave the death penalty off the table. I tend to agree with Nancy that the DP should be left up to the jury to decide. I do however give the respect to the LE and the DA for their choice after all they should know best, and are the only voice out their for Caylee as of right now. I guess on a personnel level I feel that Caylee's memory is once again not receiving the respect it deserves.

I am curious though as to why they are going for life and not the DP. I think that this murder has meet with the statue's that qualify the DP. Maybe the problem is going to be proving whether the murder was an accident or pre- meditated and that is a big stumbling block for the DP. I believe that everything that KC did after the death of Caylee was premeditated and a callous attempt at covering it up. I believe that the death was also premeditated but can LE and the State prove it. Though lots if people commit heinous murder's they do not get the death penalty for a single murder without any kind of previous trouble with the law, I believe that KC's behavior and callous disregard for the life of her own child and the desecration of Caylee's body and soul does deserve a long walk down a short hall to the last shot she will ever get. OOOOPPPPS I digressed their :crazy:.

What do you guy's think about the States reasons and do you think it is the best for all and Caylee's right to justice??????

I think if the State can prove premeditation without a doubt they go for capital punishment. Otherwise, life. Will be interesting to see what they do, in terms of the penalty sought, because it will show the strength of their case. I mean, it appears to be a slam-dunk as it is but seeking the death penalty kicks it up a notch.

Wow, I was just going to start a thread about this. And was searching to be sure one hadn't been started when "voila" here it is.

I'm conflicted about this, and looking forward to the discussion. Personally, if Casey is found guilty then this is definitely a death qualified case.

My question is why isn't prosecution seeking the death penalty? She either did it or she didn't. If she did it, which I think she did, it was premeditated, and done to a small child under the age of 12. JMO. I do not think it was an accident.

I don't agree with the DP, so I'm happy with their choice.

I respect that I have always been on the fence with the DP I guess. Life without the parole is a reasonable and acceptable punishment in my book also. :clap:

Still I just wonder why it's not being put out their :confused:????

I just posted about this in another thread! I think it shows the only weakness in their case. I wonder if the State can prove premeditation. I think the rest of the case is a slam dunk, but the premeditation is what they need for a capital punishment case.

If they decide to go after the death penalty it will be because they can prove premeditation without a doubt.

My opinion, of course.

I also do not support the DP. So I am okay with this. I wasnt surprised by it - Women, regardless of their crime, are rarely given the DP anyways. Rather they shoot for LWOP than her getting out and livin' her bella vida or however it is spelled.

I think they were right to drop it. They will seem softer and all of those who can't see a young girl go on death row will agree to her being in jail for life. However much I hate Casey, she was raised by some very disturbed people and I think several things contributed to her behavior, but of course there is no excuse and her crime is the most horrid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back