Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Anthonys are the ones attacking everybody

They are not attacking, they are defending themselves. If people weren't there, no-one would be attached or have to defend. Agree?

What is the purpose of standing in front of their house all day and night with lights shining on them?

you know if these protesters really want to mess with george they can also get themselves a civil attorney to file a civil lawsuit...the fun begins :eek:

Yeah, the protesters could file charges against the Anthony's, but then the Anthonys could try to file stalking and harrassment charges against the protesters. The only ones that will win in that type of battle will be the attorneys.

IMHO the best thing the State of Florida could do in this situation, would be to try to find charges to file on both sides. Against both George and the protesters. They surely could find trespass or disorderly conduct or something to file on the protesters. If people knew that charges against them were possible, I believe it might at least calm them down a bit if not send them home.

IMO!

George and Cindy going into a crowd of protesters to put up caution tape is provoking! They aren't stupid, they know exactly what reactions their actions will bring about.

If someone were to shake a hammer in my face or shove me for exercising MY RIGHT to protest, I would press charges.

I think George is sick. He obviously cannot control his anger-You gotta wonder again about what might have happened to Caylee being around someone like that.
He may not have agreed with that lady being near his property but HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON HER
I GUARENTEE you that the lady doesnt agree with what Cindy, George, and Casey have done and did you see that lady touch anyone in thier family.
He plain out assaulted that woman.

I agree with Cindy that if there is even one ounce the child is alive she is going to keep looking. But, I guess there is not even one ounce of evidence of Caylee cause I dont see her looking. Cant even think of the last time she left the house.

The Anthonys are the ones attacking everybody

There wouldn't be anyone to attack if people would stay home and watch the news and read the blogs/forums, or better yet...actually make themselves useful and join or form a search group! JMO

"You want a piece a me"-George
Wtf? who says that? I wouldnt doubt if George has physically abused everyone in that house. If Caylee is alive-its probably to protect her from that monster. wow.

IMO!

George and Cindy going into a crowd of protesters to put up caution tape is provoking! They aren't stupid, they know exactly what reactions their actions will bring about.

If someone were to shake a hammer in my face or shove me for exercising MY RIGHT to protest, I would press charges.

First of all, they are not threatening with hammers. They use the hammer to nail in the spikes for the caution tape. Let's not change the way it really is. They have a right to go outside and protect their home. People may have a right to protest, but to yell and scream and accuse without proof is just wrong.

JMO: The protesters at the Anthonys' go there at their own free will. Anyone with a brain knows that "if you mess with an injured dog, you WILL get bitten"! I am totally frustrated with this whole thing and want that little girl to be found just as much as anyone, but this is absurd! Everyone is speculating as to what kind of people the Anthonys' are...but what about the people going to the Anthonys' with the intention of provoking them into a rage so that they can benefit from a lawsuit? What kind of people are THEY?! These people shouldn't be surprised when they get a reaction from the Anthony family...that is exactly what they are wanting...and they shouldn't expect any judge to rule in their favor when they file a suit!
http://www.aclufl.org/PDFs/right_to_protest_brochure.pdf it is our right to protest in America. Not that I personally would buy a chuckie doll and stand on the sidewalk but it is their right. George pushed protestors. He will feel this in his pocket.

aside: I cannot imagine living in their home and having to deal with protesters.... but this situation.....well, we can only expect protestors to be out in droves over this travesty of justice! I, for one, am glad that our rights to protest are protected by the constitution beit this situation or any other.

There wouldn't be anyone to attack if people would stay home and watch the news and read the blogs/forums, or better yet...actually make themselves useful and join or form a search group! JMO

LOL, I wish a search was still going on. I wonder what would happen if a local were to walk down the street handing flyers with info about how to get involved with the search would be accepted?

Truth is people are pissed off. If the Anthonys don't want confortations then why are they going to hold a vigil with protesters outside? Why are they going to go outside with protesters and put up tape and nail in signs? Seems like to me they enjoy the attention whether it is bad or not which is the main reason Casey enjoyed killing her daughter now. She has gotten all kinds of attention for it so he probably things it was a good kill.

JMO: The protesters at the Anthonys' go there at their own free will. Anyone with a brain knows that "if you mess with an injured dog, you WILL get bitten"! I am totally frustrated with this whole thing and want that little girl to be found just as much as anyone, but this is absurd! Everyone is speculating as to what kind of people the Anthonys' are...but what about the people going to the Anthonys' with the intention of provoking them into a rage so that they can benefit from a lawsuit? What kind of people are THEY?! These people shouldn't be surprised when they get a reaction from the Anthony family...that is exactly what they are wanting...and they shouldn't expect any judge to rule in their favor when they file a suit!

That is what is becoming such a turnoff to me. The protesters are hawking it up for the media attention. Even turning their signs toward the media camera and not the Anthony home. I think they are wanting to incite a riot to get their 15 minutes of fame and involve themselves in this tragic story. Just wait...I will not be surprised if these two don't sell their full story to some tabloid.

They are not peaceful protesters imo. They have been fist fights already and the more I think about it, yes, some are acting just like they are on the Jerry Springer show.

I have no problem with them being orderly and conveying their message but this has become way out of hand to me and has become a circus for entertainment and who can be interviewed on tv by the media first each day.

Poor Caylee.....she seems to have been lost in all this with everyone jocking for their own positions.

There is absolutely no where they could have taken Casey where the media wouldn't know. They would have their helicopters in the air pronto tracking her every move.

imoo

Oh and BTW, this is what I predicted would happen last night. Glad to hear protestors are pressing charges.

Truth is people are pissed off. If the Anthonys don't want confortations then why are they going to hold a vigil with protesters outside? Why are they going to go outside with protesters and put up tape and nail in signs? Seems like to me they enjoy the attention whether it is bad or not which is the main reason Casey enjoyed killing her daughter now. She has gotten all kinds of attention for it so he probably things it was a good kill.

IT IS THEIR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they want to stand outside and have a vigil, it is their right. People screaming at them is just plain disgusting. A peaceful protest would MAYBE be more acceptable, but the minute they step outside, people start to scream at them and antagonize them. It's absolutely childish and ridiculous.

It astounds me that people can go on and on about they and "their" family aren't being allowed their civil rights but don't want others to have any.

The Anthony's were enraged, as was their attorney, over how Casey "has a constitutional right to bond out" and yet when these other people are protesting, which is their constitutional rights, the Anthony's don't like it.

I am appalled at how they have the attitude that "rights" only apply to them, IMHO

Why don't the Anthony's form a search group for people to join?
Maybe they are too busy spending all of the donated money they are collecting!
Is it true they are being investigated for corruption?

First of all, they are not threatening with hammers. They use the hammer to nail in the spikes for the caution tape. Let's not change the way it really is. They have a right to go outside and protect their home. People may have a right to protest, but to yell and scream and accuse without proof is just wrong.

Yes, it was very obvious in the video the hammer was not used in a threatening manner at all.

imoo

IT IS THEIR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they want to stand outside and have a vigil, it is their right. People screaming at them is just plain disgusting. A peaceful protest would MAYBE be more acceptable, but the minute they step outside, people start to scream at them and antagonize them. It's absolutely childish and ridiculous.

It is childish and ridiculous but at least it isn't murderous

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back