Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that is pathetic. These people need to go home and find a more productive was of helping. Antagonizing this family is doing nothing for Caylee. Another group looking for their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of an innocent baby. :(

AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I want you to be my new best friend:)

Say what you will about the Anthonys but at least they do have a reason (whether we agree with it or not) to behave the way they do.

These protesters really make me angry. What a waste. They sit outside the house and scream like lunatics. The only thing they accomplish is they make people in the neighborhood miserable.

The thing that really makes me pick up any coffee table in my general area and throw it through a near by plate glass window is when it's reported that these people got together from "discussing the case on the Internet."

This is why we (as in people who want to discuss and actually do something constructive with true crime) have trouble being understood by the "mainstream" media. Arrrgghh.

Shame on the protestors for continuing to make this a circus. It does no good at all, and serves no purpose except to incite the grand parents. Stay off their property, stay off the street, and go search for Caylee's body if you want to protest what is happening.

This was a circus long before the protesters showed up. It continues to be a circus even when there are no protesters in front of the Anthony home. The only thing missing is the cotton candy.

The protesters did not create the circus, nor did the tourists who are now making Hopespring Drive a must-see destination on their Florida vacations. They are simply the audience, as are we all.

Shame on the protestors for continuing to make this a circus. It does no good at all, and serves no purpose except to incite the grand parents. Stay off their property, stay off the street, and go search for Caylee's body if you want to protest what is happening.

Heck, how do the Anthony's even have a moment to "consider the facts" when they are defending their own home. It's ludicrous. If someone was even close to my property I would probably shoot them. George and Cindy are maintaining a lot of self-control. I'd be picking the protestors off one by one if I had a gun. It is none of their business, they aren't part of the family. The opinions don't mean squat!

And this does nothing to help find Caylee's body, which we will never find. Get a grip people.

They had that week recently when Casey was in jail. It appears that they spent a lot of time figuring out how to get Casey out of jail.

They also had that time when she was originally in jail to consider the facts.

I think they have considered them and they now know that their granddaughter is not coming home and now they are simply doing what they have always done. That is, not make their daughter accept any responsibility for her behavior. At the very least her lying, and stealing from people(which has been proven) should have been a big red flag to them that Casey needed some serious help.

here are the facts that matter:
1)she NEVER reported her daughter "missing" her mother did.
2)she partied while her daughter was "missing"
3)she lied to investigators about the circumstances leading to her "missing" her daughter
4)she stoled from friends
5) she stoled from parents
6) she stoled from her very old grandparents
7) her car smelled like a dead body was in there
8) Caylee's hair was in the trunk of her car
9) she borrowed a shovel...I can't remember ever borrowing a shovel for any reason. not very common thing to borrow.
10) car smelled like chloroform and she searched for chloroform on her laptop

None of her alternative explanantions for her behavior or lack there off make any sense. the only plausible explanation that makes any sense is that she accidentally or purposely hurt Caylee and continues to lie about it.
If she gave Caylee to someone or if Caylee would be harmed if she talks, THEN WHY DID SHE ALLOW CINDY TO CALL 911????
sorry. no.
Then why hasn't LE Charged Casey with murder?

Many of these protesters spend the long day searching and then find their way to the Anthony's to join the protest.

They should have left their daughter in jail until she told them the REAL truth. OR if they insist on bailing her out put her in a safe house with security.

If they would ignore these folks they would go away. Cindy and George have brought this on themselves.

People want Caylee found. The Anthony's seem to be in "cover the wagons" mode. IMHO

Think about it this way... C & G know that Caylee is gone... there is no getting her back... IF KC were to tell the truth to LE... she would be gone too... they are not going to give her up to LE and loose her too... THAT is why they bailed her out... they know that KC talking is not going to help HER or THEM and can only cause them more strife

The Anthony's had their voice broadcast on every news channel for weeks. They continued to call names and curse the public! They had microphones at will to voice their opinions.

Can they protest some place else? Maybe hold their own vigil in a park or something? Why incite a riot.

Caylee would hate this!

No my friend, what CAYLEE WOULD HATE, is the people who were supposed to love her and protect her have more than likely ended her life. And those people have not told the truth from day one...that is what CAYLEE would hate!

This was a circus long before the protesters showed up. It continues to be a circus even when there are no protesters in front of the Anthony home. The only thing missing is the cotton candy.

The protesters did not create the circus, nor did the tourists who are now making Hopespring Drive a must-see destination on their Florida vacations. They are simply the audience, as are we all.
Then they should keep a respectable distance and stay away from the home. It was Caylee's home too.

Can they protest some place else? Maybe hold their own vigil in a park or something? Why incite a riot.

Caylee would hate this!

That is something I will very much agree on with you. They can hold it somewhere else and yes, I'm sure Caylee would hate this.

But what about the fingers being pointed by the A's at the public for their daughter losing their grand daughter? They had the chance to direct their anger and hatred toward us through the media.

Those of us on here, which is all of us from what I have read, don't protest.

We did either contribute to the search by TES or go there and join the search.

I wouldn't protest, but we are all different. We like to talk things out, others choose their own path.

The truth is it isn't about US it's about a darling 3 year old who had her's violated.

I have lived long enough to know that I can't tell others how to behave. I am only responsible for MY own behavior.

My fear is that with TES leaving, and so forth this child will turn out to be just another little Trenton Duckett.

That is something I will very much agree on with you. They can hold it somewhere else and yes, I'm sure Caylee would hate this.

But what about the fingers being pointed by the A's at the public for their daughter losing their grand daughter? They had the chance to direct their anger and hatred toward us through the media.
Exactly. Man, leave those people alone. It is doing no one any good. Especially the search for Caylee.

If you want to protest, take it some place else. Not outside the home Caylee lived in. Get a permit, protest LE's ineffectiveness (if you believe that.) But leave the family alone before someone gets seriously hurt.

We know so many FACTS of this case. My guess is some WS posters have not read the 400+ document that was released by LE.

I did and no where did i see anyone admit to murder or even the death of Caylee. I saw lies by Casey but how do we know others didn't also lie not to metion some that are not even in that document as none of them were cross examined. The the real FACTS will come out in court at the trial, not on "documents" or leaks.

Assault is assault: http://www.nolo.com/definition.cfm/Term/22542B6F-FEDB-450A-889A82A49EA50CEB/alpha/A/

A crime that occurs when one person tries to physically harm another in a way that makes the person under attack feel immediately threatened. Actual physical contact is not necessary; threatening gestures that would alarm any reasonable person can constitute an assault.

EXACTLY... under this definition, the Anthony family could file assault charges on any number of the people who have approached them waving and shouting slurs and shoving signs in their faces!

I wish Casey and Cindy would quit playing on the computer and go look for Caylee.

Also, if they believe Caylee is alive, where are the impassioned pleas to the kidnappers to bring her back? Saying "we know she's alive" doesn't seem to cut it.

Those of us on here, which is all of us from what I have read, don't protest.

We did either contribute to the search by TES or go there and join the search.

I wouldn't protest, but we are all different. We like to talk things out, others choose their own path.

The truth is it isn't about US it's about a darling 3 year old who had her's violated.

I have lived long enough to know that I can't tell others how to behave. I am only responsible for MY own behavior.

My fear is that with TES leaving, and so forth this child will turn out to be just another little Trenton Duckett.
I have said from the beginning she's another Trenton Duckett. Her body will never be found.

I love Tim to death, but he will never find that body. Which is why I haven't donated any money to the search effort. It's useless and a waste of his time and others who are searching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back