Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a phycic or believe I am, but I did have a dream a few weeks ago. I don't live in Florida at all. I live in Jersey, so I am not sure, if any of this will make sense.

I had a dream I was Casey, driving with the windows open. I was on a highway #4, (not sure if this is in Orlando). I get of an exit and it is very dark outside, hardly any street lights. I pass water on the right side and cows or farms also. I stop the car somewhere in that area near the water and open the trunk. Then I woke up. Not sure if there are farms in Orlando or HWAY 4. I thought I should share.

I-4 runs from Daytona Beach to Tampa (Orlando about a 1/4 of the way south of Daytona), there is quite a bit of farmland still there between Orlando and Tampa, mostly cow pastures and the like...and tons of retention ponds.

I-4 runs from Daytona Beach to Tampa (Orlando about a 1/4 of the way south of Daytona), there is quite a bit of farmland still there between Orlando and Tampa, mostly cow pastures and the like...and tons of retention ponds.

I saw a lot of cows in the dream. They were all on the right side. Did any of her pings hit those areas?

I saw a lot of cows in the dream. They were all on the right side. Did any of her pings hit those areas?

I don't know, I'm ping "challenged" any ping experts reading here?

None of Casey's cell phone pings show her leaving the general Orlando area. You can go to the sticky at the top of the Caylee page and then find a thread for each day and look at a map of each days pings to see what has been mapped out.

I'm not sure how this came to me, was I dozing or just concentrating too hard? George is saying, very upset & forelorn, we've moved/buried Caylee nine times now. Where did this come from, I wonder? :confused:

I'm not sure how this came to me, was I dozing or just concentrating too hard? George is saying, very upset & forelorn, we've moved/buried Caylee nine times now. Where did this come from, I wonder? :confused:

Maybe from all of the times George and Cindy have told the media that whoever kidnapped Caylee has moved her 9 times?

Maybe from all of the times George and Cindy have told the media that whoever kidnapped Caylee has moved her 9 times?
Thanks< I knew I heard it somewhere but just more of the Anthony's psycho babble, they are so very lost, past delussional.

That's my dream! I am watching Murt streaming live with LP and they are in Blanchard Park. They showed wooded split rail fences going around 2 small round bldgs. In my dream I saw 1 of those bldgs and it was a place to eat/drink. This is where TES found the wooden cross.

Across from there is a body of water which I also saw in my dream. LP is talking to LE about having divers come in the area tomorrow.

That's my dream! I am watching Murt streaming live with LP and they are in Blanchard Park. They showed wooded split rail fences going around 2 small round bldgs. In my dream I saw 1 of those bldgs and it was a place to eat/drink. This is where TES found the wooden cross.

Across from there is a body of water which I also saw in my dream. LP is talking to LE about having divers come in the area tomorrow.
Speaking of Murt, from another thread this is what was said:
He said KC parked in the parking lot by the river and put Caylee in the water and the necklace in the tree. LP said KC mentioned this area three or more times in interviews. Econolacksy sp? River full of Gators! They think she is in a suitcase. If so she would be safe from the gators.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the psychic impressions to "look up into a tree" to find a clue? I don't have the time to dig thru all the old posts but I found this very interesting.

Speaking of Murt, from another thread this is what was said:
He said KC parked in the parking lot by the river and put Caylee in the water and the necklace in the tree. LP said KC mentioned this area three or more times in interviews. Econolacksy sp? River full of Gators! They think she is in a suitcase. If so she would be safe from the gators.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the psychic impressions to "look up into a tree" to find a clue? I don't have the time to dig thru all the old posts but I found this very interesting.

As many of you may remember from the first thread, I recounted that my daughter is psychic but hasn't to date had any dreams or impressions on the case. Since then, I printed out Caylee's picture for her and asked her to meditate on her and see if it triggered anything. Well, it didn't trigger any dreams but she told me this: (paraphrasing)

The night she was looking at the pic and thinking about Caylee, she finally had to lay it aside as it was beginning to get all jumbled up in her mind. So she picked up the Bible hoping to find some soothing words and opened it randomly. Her eyes fell on a verse and for some reason it stood out to her like a neon sign and she is convinced it has something to do with Caylee. Here is the verse:

Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.
As for the stork, the juniper trees are it's house.

Here is how she interprets the verse in re Caylee:

Caylee is nesting, whether dead or alive, near birds- perhaps a bird sanctuary? The stork, which traditionally represents the stories we tell children about where babies come from, represents Caylee. Wherever she is she is near a stand of Juniper.

OMG, I just found this post. I think it is very interesting

OMG, I just found this post. I think it is very interesting

Oh gosh, I forgot about that one: Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.

VERY interesting again! I was thinking I remembered talk about shoes in a tree, or psychic views of looking up into a tree to find something? Anyone else remember that? Was it possibly in with the ink blots?

Oh gosh, I forgot about that one: Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.

VERY interesting again! I was thinking I remembered talk about shoes in a tree, or psychic views of looking up into a tree to find something? Anyone else remember that? Was it possibly in with the ink blots?

The bit about looking up and something being in the trees is definately here on WS. Now that you mention it I totally remember reading that. Did you try putting it in the search engine to find the original post?

The bit about looking up and something being in the trees is definately here on WS. Now that you mention it I totally remember reading that. Did you try putting it in the search engine to find the original post?
I'll try that now, didn't think of it, duh! As I remember, there was more than one person with that vision.

rlm's, I'm so glad you saw that. I was thinking about the descriptions you and some others have given when I 'rode' with him last week. It gave me chills. there was even a white building which looked like a house and IFFC bern saw a white house. I'm so glad that you all are getting this type of info.

It's frustrating for me that my original dream about Caylee occured on May 31 and I saw what happened but didn't know at that point it was in regards to Caylee. It was a disturbing dream without any details with which I could have prevented what happened. I live in another state and haven't had any info about recovery of little Caylee. Keep up the good work ya'll and thanks to those new here who are sharing there dreams and intuitions. It takes alot of courage to share because some are so cruel about it. But there is no denying that a fish sees another realm when it jumps out of water. Hang in there all and pray for Caylee's little body to be found. matilda:)

In my excitement to post about the tree, I missed your post until just now so while I was searching I saw you had posted this previously about your dream:
1. wooden bridge - going around a bit to the right, steps leading to water.

2. woods - to the left of the bridge I saw heavy low brush that were pointed at the end

I also saw small colorful flowers similar to wild flowers. pink,blue and yellow...pretty pale colors

3. water - under the bridge, saw it taped off with yellow LE tape; 2 divers were searching

I feel Caylee's body washed away in the water under the bridge.

So do you feel this dream indicated she was there but won't be found?

OK finally found one reference and will continue to look for more. This is from BloodHoundSleuther, post number 129 in the What Dreams Have you had About Caylee thread:

I love cats myself, I have three of them! As far as trees go, could she be in a camo bag, up in the branches. I know this is an obscure thought but I just think it would pay off to think like Casey, put yourself in her shoes. From her numerous lies, even though she was caught, I can gather that she has a very creative/deceptive mindset. Being that this holds true with the lies, wouldn't it also hold true as far as where she put Caylee? Seems to me she would be too clever to do anything typical such as a dumpster, in a lake, or buried in the ground. Her lies indicate she has a mindset which works on many levels. I also thought about old run down partial tree houses that could be used as a platform, for that matter even entact treehouses are another possibility. I think the answer will be found one day but in a very obscure place. Caylee asked me to tell them (the searchers) to look up. I am so glad this thread was started because for days now I have been trying to figure out where to post this sort of information. I finally feel some relief! Also, and this is very bizare, right after I woke up from my dream I had the song rock a bye baby stuck in my head for many days!

Oops, found the original dream she had:
The second dream occured when TES was conducting their searches. Before I went to sleep I prayed and asked for guidance regarding Caylee's location. In my dream Caylee kept telling me that they need to look up. I really thought this was strange then I thought , I wonder if the searchers are actually trained to look up into trees, cell towers, and water towers? It seems like it would be intuitive for them to look down at the ground.

In my excitement to post about the tree, I missed your post until just now so while I was searching I saw you had posted this previously about your dream:
1. wooden bridge - going around a bit to the right, steps leading to water.

2. woods - to the left of the bridge I saw heavy low brush that were pointed at the end

I also saw small colorful flowers similar to wild flowers. pink,blue and yellow...pretty pale colors

3. water - under the bridge, saw it taped off with yellow LE tape; 2 divers were searching

I feel Caylee's body washed away in the water under the bridge.

So do you feel this dream indicated she was there but won't be found?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sanfo...2&spn=0.002124,0.004807&t=h&z=18&g=sanford+fl

Google in close - notice the boat ramp and the loading dock.

Anyone have any idea about this area?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sanfo...2&spn=0.002124,0.004807&t=h&z=18&g=sanford+fl

This is an area off of I4 in Sanford, Fl. I posted my dreams earlier on a different dream thread. This is one of the areas by the Central Florida Zoo that interested me. It appears you can drive right down to the water under the I4 bridge. See what you think.

I am looking at the same area for tomorrow........if a body was dropped into the water there it could have been washed into the cove where the marina and boat dock is...........I was looking at the marina area.

I am looking at the same area for tomorrow........if a body was dropped into the water there it could have been washed into the cove where the marina and boat dock is...........I was looking at the marina area.

If I'm remembering right there's a wall around part of Lake Monroe in the Sanford area -- I *think* it's past the zoo but not far past it (as in to the right of it as you head toward Sanford). You can circle around the lake by going either left or right once you get off I-4. Left goes into Debary - right takes you to Deltona (over the high bridge). The marina sounds like a good spot. If not there it would make sense along the western or north banks - or God forbid heading out 46 to Geneva and the Lake Jessup area :( There was a lot of flooding out that way -- from sections around Lake Monroe to most of 46 / the Lake Jessup area. There were parts of the road that were totally submerged for a good while (headed into and around Geneva). Good luck and be careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003