Psychologists Dr. Jeffery Danziger; Dr. Alan Berns; Dr. William Weitz; Dr. Harry Kro

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just a wild guess...by all accounts she was rather normal prior to Caylee. Her refusing to name the father instead making up all sorts of ridiclous lies about trust funds & whose the daddy and such. Maybe she will claim little Caylee was a product of a rape?

Casey seems to make up her own reality instead of living in the real one.

Not sure how normal she was because Lee said she wrote a check on his account while she was still in high school. And personally, I think most, but not all, of their money problems were because of KC and not GA as CA liked everyone to believe.

I don't believe CA ever told her mother not to write a check for KC because she may use it to forge another check. Trying to keep KC's behavior a secret seem to be A's full time job. jmo

Not sure how normal she was because Lee said she wrote a check on his account while she was still in high school. And personally, I think most, but not all, of their money problems were because of KC and not GA as CA liked everyone to believe.

I don't believe CA ever told her mother not to write a check for KC because she may use it to forge another check. Trying to keep KC's behavior a secret seem to be A's full time job. jmo

oh please understand I was in no way believing it to be the truth, I simply was guessing at the defense

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-mental-health-20110412,0,685367.story
--snip---

Ashton's pleading states the doctors' reports and a motion to add them as witnesses "reveal that the testimony does not relate to a legal defense to any of the charges contained in the indictment."

The motion, which did not include many specifics, said the reports "are based entirely upon statements made to them by" Anthony.

Ashton goes on to say they do not diagnose Anthony "as suffering from any clinical or personality disorders as recognized by the American Psychiatric Association."

His motion also states it will be impossible to "fully litigate" the admissibility of their testimony.

"The admissibility of those opinions will be wholly dependent upon the testimony of the defendant," Ashton wrote. "There exist substantial issues as to the admissibility of the opinion even if the defendant does choose to testify."

~ ~ ~
kc's docket:

04/12/2011 Motion In Limine
as to Testimony of Mental Health Experts

04/12/2011 Defendant's
Defendant's Response to Motion for Examination by Mental Health Expert

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-mental-health-20110412,0,685367.story
--snip---

Ashton's pleading states the doctors' reports and a motion to add them as witnesses "reveal that the testimony does not relate to a legal defense to any of the charges contained in the indictment."

The motion, which did not include many specifics, said the reports "are based entirely upon statements made to them by" Anthony.

Ashton goes on to say they do not diagnose Anthony "as suffering from any clinical or personality disorders as recognized by the American Psychiatric Association."

His motion also states it will be impossible to "fully litigate" the admissibility of their testimony.

"The admissibility of those opinions will be wholly dependent upon the testimony of the defendant," Ashton wrote. "There exist substantial issues as to the admissibility of the opinion even if the defendant does choose to testify."

~ ~ ~
kc's docket:

04/12/2011 Defendant's

No Personality Disorder? Sounds like more "expert" opinion by the D team. No way does she not have at least 2 personality disorders IMO.

This is nothing but an attempt by the defense to Get Her Words or STORY to the jury without the risks of having her testify or tell it herself.
Think about it-no nasty cross by Drane Burdick or Ashton.....

All you do is have a couple of Shrinks in the Box (paid "experts") interview her and listen to her ream of lies-you would never confront her......hey this is a mental health interview after all. She lies and manipulates like the well schooled and talented narcissist that she is...They write a report and agree to Testify in court as to her "state of mind" as ascertained by herself.

Shes been telling tall tales to big people all her life. THis is a snap for Casey.

Will the judge let this in? I think this is what Ashton is fighting about in his motion today. JMO

This is nothing but an attempt by the defense to Get Her Words or STORY to the jury without the risks of having her testify or tell it herself.

All you do is have a couple of Shrinks in the Box (paid "experts") interview her and listen to her ream of lies-you would never confront her......hey this is a mental health interview after all. She lies and manipulates like the well schooled and talented narcissist that she is...They write a report and agree to Testify in court as to her "state of mind" as ascertained by herself.

Shes been telling tall tales to big people all her life. THis is a snap for Casey.

Will the judge let this in? I think this is what Ashton is fighting about in his motion today. JMO

Great first post! Welcome!!

Probably the date of the interview (evaluation). Isn't he one of the psychologists/psychiatrists who evaluated her?

As of that date, Weitz is not shown as having visited Casey at all.

[No link, going from my printout of the visits.]

ETA: Blankety blank! I'm late again with this *important* information. OMG! Maybe I'm Nancy Grace......

--snip---

~ ~ ~
kc's docket:

04/12/2011 Defendant's

So, basically JA does not want these experts used because they can only testify to things Casey told them. The only way to verify what she told them is to put her on the stand. Am I understanding this correctly? :waitasec:

The other thing I am seeing here is the DEFENSE EXPERTS CANNOT diagnose her with anything. Meaning their PTSD is out the window.

I'm smelling a big 'ole :denied: on the defense getting these "experts" in. :crazy:

:seeya: and :goodpost:

:Welcome1: to the :rollercoaster:

No Personality Disorder? Sounds like more "expert" opinion by the D team. No way does she not have at least 2 personality disorders IMO.

No Personality Disorder...... that's a relatively new, recently recognized disorder..... people that have NO PERSONALITY have the "No Personality Disorder".

Sorry... I couldn't resist. And I agree that ICA certainly seems to have real personality disorders. She apparently inherited at least one from each of her parents.

OK, off to the corner I go..... :innocent:

No Personality Disorder...... that's a relatively new, recently recognized disorder..... people that have NO PERSONALITY have the "No Personality Disorder".

Sorry... I couldn't resist. And I agree that ICA certainly seems to have real personality disorders. She apparently inherited at least one from each of her parents.

That's true! She does suffer from a dearth of personality!! Maybe that's what they meant! She has no personality and has to adopt whoever's she is with!

:floorlaugh:

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I needed that!

WOW, great first post. Welcome aboard.

What an outstanding first post. Well done!!

Strategy #765 "THWARTED" by the SAO.

Welcome Thisbe......let's hear more from you.

Thanks....

Will try and post more. I have a mental health background.... Met the very nice Amil in court last month in Orange Co. Wanted to stay in touch with her amazing on the sight posts.!!! Thanks for the welcome!

Recently an old friend of mine died. I believe it was a combination of alcohol and drugs. Not sure, because the only info is coming from her family.

What this has to do with ICA:

I knew this girl for almost 40 years. We were friends from age 11 until a few years before her death. I had to let her go as a friend because she was so self destructive. It's all very sad.

Her family was always blind to her behavior. She was cute and smart and a cheerleader. That's all they saw. She was also a liar, a kleptomaniac, using drugs and alcohol, all at a very young age. I can relate to ICA's friends when they said they knew she lied (but they hung out with her anyway).

When my friend died, her family posted online eulogies saying that their dear daughter/sister had been consumed by mental illness and alcohol abuse, but, they will remember her as she was in her younger days, as a cute, bright, cheerleader (paraphrased).

I have a real problem with this and have refused to sign any of their 'guest books' on their sites regarding her. She was never the girl they are trying to portray that she was. She was always the girl that she was when she died. Less overt perhaps but that is who she was. It hurt me that she died. It hurt me that she died while we were estranged. It hurts me most to see her family deny the person she really and always was.

Sorry, first time I've talked about this out loud. :sigh:

Anyway, I see the Anthonys doing the same thing in regard to ICA.

Recently an old friend of mine died. I believe it was a combination of alcohol and drugs. Not sure, because the only info is coming from her family.

What this has to do with ICA:

I knew this girl for almost 40 years. We were friends from age 11 until a few years before her death. I had to let her go as a friend because she was so self destructive. It's all very sad.

Her family was always blind to her behavior. She was cute and smart and a cheerleader. That's all they saw. She was also a liar, a kleptomaniac, using drugs and alcohol, all at a very young age. I can relate to ICA's friends when they said they knew she lied (but they hung out with her anyway).

When my friend died, her family posted online eulogies saying that their dear daughter/sister had been consumed by mental illness and alcohol abuse, but, they will remember her as she was in her younger days, as a cute, bright, cheerleader (paraphrased).

I have a real problem with this and have refused to sign any of their 'guest books' on their sites regarding her. She was never the girl they are trying to portray that she was. She was always the girl that she was when she died. Less overt perhaps but that is who she was. It hurt me that she died. It hurt me that she died while we were estranged. It hurts me most to see her family deny the person she really and always was.

Sorry, first time I've talked about this out loud. :sigh:

Anyway, I see the Anthonys doing the same thing in regard to ICA.

This is a tough one for you! :blowkiss: Blessings and hope you find some peace.

I don't believe Evil is a recognized clinical diagnosis or personality disorder. Just sayin'.

The defense is SO sneaky! JMO
It sounds like they listened to her story and used it to justify her actions - as though that could be possible - not!
They also chose not to diagnose her. As I stated in an earlier post, most if not all of those sitting on death rows in the U.S. could be diagnosed antisocial personality disorder. Sociopath is not a recognized diagnosis according to the DSM-IV TR, the manual that is used for diagnostic purposes by all clinicians. I think you can see evil in those diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder. No remorse or concern for the rights of others. Think of Ted Bundy.
I also think it would be contrary to defense purposes to have this diagnosis testified to in court since the criteria includes no conscience, no remorse - that would explain the partying after very well, wouldn't it - as well as stealing from her mother for years and years. Also the lying. Everything. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89
Back