Psychologists Dr. Jeffery Danziger; Dr. Alan Berns; Dr. William Weitz; Dr. Harry Kro

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will LMAO if the DT used Antisocial Personality Disorder as her defense. Part of me hopes they do. :floorlaugh:

They would be fools to do that - IMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm confused...if Baez goes with a mental defense...will it be used to
a) explain why Casey didn't call SOMEONE when her daughter went missing...or
b)why Casey made up imaginary people (and jobs)...or
c) why Casey killed her daughter?
Where would he be going with this kind of defense?

Some answers to that on the lawyer thread.

I think you could be right. My guess is that most experienced DP attorneys buy into that line of thinking these days anyway and Finnell probably assumed JB wouldn't either be so arrogant or idiotic as to bypass it altogether with the crazy SODDI stuff (most theories have been ripped to shreds and met laughter on various forums). It might have taken Finnell a while to talk him into it (probably backed by CM's years of experience), and then even longer for him to explain to ICA that this was "just in case". Not that she would mind anything having to do with throwing either of her parents under the bus whatever the reason. I'm thinking that the DT's potential ruse of tossing GA out into the road has more to do with setting up a backdrop of PTSD for ICA than anything else. The evidence doesn't fit anyone but her - it's too much of a stretch to think GA would be guilty of anything else, and they have all that handy footage of him losing it with the protestors to make it look like he has anger management issues or something. Not that I think a jury is going to go for that. All they need to see are those stripper pole shots and PTSD may go the way of the delayed-PPD-based "ugly coping" strategy that TL trotted out early on. Good luck with that! Nobody will buy ICA puffing herself up over "being the manager of the shot girls at Fusian" and her Tupperware Party Twittering about the latest Fusian "happening" to all her friends like she was some kind of concert promoter as post-traumatic anything.One thing is clear though; no juror is going to look at her behavior (in court alone) and think there is anything normal about that girl.

Does this look like someone suffering from PTSD?
8751f976b5ac106ed4dfa4e3be911e92.jpg

Mods: I hope I'm not blowing the margins. I downsized it once. If needed feel free to resize.)

VERY COLD, scary eyes!
She has just been arrested and the only emotion seems to be defiance and anger in that face ... she is not scared, not intimidated by authority, not traumatized by the loss of her daughter .... just stone cold empty soul eyes

Attachments

• KC arrested July 2008 aa.jpg
    KC arrested July 2008 aa.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 31
I think if these drs get into the guilt phase new doors will open for the SA's to bring in even more ICA behavior. Bring it on!

I bet the SA's will be able to keep out the shoving of the protesters as being not relevent.Not relevent at all.

Where is this headed with the new witnesses added to the guilt phase?

I remember the Mendez brothers throwing their dead father under the bus accusing him of sexually abusing them. Is this headed in that direction?

Why would Casey have PTSD? Is this going to be about how violent and scarey GA is? Seems to me if her Dad was so scarey to her then she wouldn't steal his gas cans and then swear at him right in his face. Seems to me if she was suffering PTSD over something GA did then she would never have stayed in his house as long as she did living so good off her Mom and Dad.

Frankly, I do not see any PTSD in Casey's actions. It's going to be hard to prove Casey was ever a victim or victimized when she is always in control and has the upper hand with her lies.

In the first day of Jailhouse videos, CA is annoyed they have to wait for ICA. She says "we've been watching you sit there." ICA says oh I was talking to one of the doctors. In the afternoon session, CA asks if she has been able to talk to any of the psychologists or psychiatrists and ICA responds "every day. that's who you saw me talking to." CA asks if she felt she could open up to them and ICA said no.

Wonder if the SA can use that video as to say whatever they testify to, it is confirmed to already be a lie according to KC's own words?

Prob not. But would be nice. Perhaps the jury will read between the lines.

Where is this headed with the new witnesses added to the guilt phase?

I remember the Mendez brothers throwing their dead father under the bus accusing him of sexually abusing them. Is this headed in that direction?

Why would Casey have PTSD? Is this going to be about how violent and scarey GA is? Seems to me if her Dad was so scarey to her then she wouldn't steal his gas cans and then swear at him right in his face. Seems to me if she was suffering PTSD over something GA did then she would never have stayed in his house as long as she did living so good off her Mom and Dad.

Frankly, I do not see any PTSD in Casey's actions. It's going to be hard to prove Casey was ever a victim or victimized when she is always in control and has the upper hand with her lies.

At this point we don't know if HHJP is even going to allow this in the guilt phase - it's a bit of a stretch.
And I also think ICA will not be able to keep it zipped when the SA's experts talk to her - would not be surprised if we see the Defense withdraw them cause ICA has told the SA experts some juicy stuff - we know how she is.

At this point we don't know if HHJP is even going to allow this in the guilt phase - it's a bit of a stretch.
And I also think ICA will not be able to keep it zipped when the SA's experts talk to her - would not be surprised if we see the Defense withdraw them cause ICA has told the SA experts some juicy stuff - we know how she is.

For some reason I think HHJP will allow it to avoid appeal issues. However, I think he will also allow the state to do their own examination which will cancel out the other one done by the DT.

Okay, so what is the guilt phase. If she is found guilty (or when), then they bring in the troops to say she is this, that and the other thing.

But I thought that was for the penalty phase?

VERY COLD, scary eyes!
She has just been arrested and the only emotion seems to be defiance and anger in that face ... she is not scared, not intimidated by authority, not traumatized by the loss of her daughter .... just stone cold empty soul eyes

Correction on the timeframe ... she was photographed before the LE officers took photos of her Bella Vita tattoo, at the jail, so the pizzed look is over that (not over being arrested).
But still..... VERY COLD scary eyes!

BTW.... love the jewelry on her wrists and waist and ankles!

Attachments

• Casey tattoo photo 1.bmp
    424.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Casey tattoo photo 2.bmp
    688 KB · Views: 29
  • Casey tattoo and zits.jpg
    Casey tattoo and zits.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 34
  • Casey  tatoo Bella Vita.jpg
    Casey tatoo Bella Vita.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
Correction on the timeframe ... she was photographed before the LE officers took photos of her Bella Vita tattoo, at the jail, so the pizzed look is over that (not over being arrested).
But still..... VERY COLD scary eyes!

BTW.... love the jewelry on her wrists and waist and ankles!

She looks awful in the pictures. And the acne on her back is even worse. There is no way that prison is gong to be okay for KC.

I'm looking at the "Notice of Filing" made by Ann Finnell:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/75730356/20110408-Defense-Notice-of-Filing---Mitigation-Docs

"Comes now the undersigned, and files with Honorable Court the following document in the referenced matter:

1. Jeffrey Danziger - CMA
2. William Weitz - 7-16-09
3. William Weitz - CA School Records
4. William Weitz - Mitigation Videos - MPG, MOV, WMV"

[Handwritten note there were no attachments to the filing.]

Anybody have a clue what the "MPH, MOV, WMV" stuff is?

I wonder what #2 refers to and why it is dated 7/16/09.

I wonder what #2 refers to and why it is dated 7/16/09.

I think to prove that he started his examination a long time ago for discovery reasons. I seem to think I heard the state want to find out why these were late add's and AF saying "we just got the final report".

For some reason I think HHJP will allow it to avoid appeal issues. However, I think he will also allow the state to do their own examination which will cancel out the other one done by the DT.

Yes, he might although experts in psych usually only testify in the mitigation/penalty phase I believe and since Florida doesn't have a diminished capacity as a defense in the guilt phase, even Finnell admitted it "will need litigating". So I'm not so sure he will like I am sure about some of the other evidence I believe he will let it.

The defense is going to have to come up with a pretty good story to get into the guilt phase. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman
Back