PTL (Peach Tree Landing)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The prosecution stated that in the hearing. I believe it is quoted in numerous threads here.

But leaving that aside, do you think she would choose PTL in the middle of the night to "meet the Mrs" who had threatened to "beat down" her own husband till he "drew his last breath?"

The prosecution stated that in the hearing. I believe it is quoted in numerous threads here.

But leaving that aside, do you think she would choose PTL in the middle of the night to "meet the Mrs" who had threatened to "beat down" her own husband till he "drew his last breath?"

I haven't seen any proof that Heather was afraid of TM, afraid for her life or safety because of her. If the prosecution says she was, I guess they have a bit of evidence of it. I wonder if she took any precautions because of this fear of TM. We know she didn't make her SM private. A stalker can use SM to figure out where you are, or figure out where your friends are. Not to mention, Heather has tweets that would definitely make Tammy rage. Why keep your twitter public so the person you fear can see them? Lastly, going to meet SM at 3 AM in some secluded spot, why do that if you are terrified of his wife? I don't believe that Heather thought TM was a threat, probably more of an annoyance and a joke.

I am wondering if they finger-printed those driver`s license and anything else on or in the car.

I haven't seen any proof that Heather was afraid of TM, afraid for her life or safety because of her. If the prosecution says she was, I guess they have a bit of evidence of it. I wonder if she took any precautions because of this fear of TM. We know she didn't make her SM private. A stalker can use SM to figure out where you are, or figure out where your friends are. Not to mention, Heather has tweets that would definitely make Tammy rage. Why keep your twitter public so the person you fear can see them? Lastly, going to meet SM at 3 AM in some secluded spot, why do that if you are terrified of his wife? I don't believe that Heather thought TM was a threat, probably more of an annoyance and a joke.

You make a good point on the social media. Frankly I cannot figure out why Heather would be meeting anyone at PTL that night...when she had her apartment to herself.

Just a thought (one of the many random theory thoughts that hit me from time to time...LOL)

What IF: It was TM on the other end of that cell phone? What IF: She was telling Heather something like "Yeah, SIdney's not here. Thanks to you - he just ran out of the house with a gun and said he's heading down to the river and going to kill himself. Good job you little homewrecking thing. Now you can live with the fact his children will grow up without a father." Yada Yada.......

Something along those lines. Something to make Heather freak a little and hurry to PTL?

I dunno - there's so many ways this thing could've played out...... I have my own theory of sorts - but then I read posts like yours and it puts another string of 'what if's' in my head.......

I've been thinking along similar lines, that Heather was afraid for SM to scoot over to PTL in the middle of the night. Since TM started her contact with Heather by threatening SM it seems logical that she would have continued this way. And we don't know what other contact TM had with Heather, only the amount shown in the bond hearing.

Maybe she did not invite SM to her house because TM knew where she lived.

I totally agree. If TM texted or sexted to Heather on the 18th, as it seems LE is claiming and people believe, just before Heather disappeared, how could she possibly have even thought about going to PTL to meet SM? After getting pictures? This just doesn't make any sense.

Maybe she did not invite SM to her house because TM knew where she lived.

True. But Heather could have met SM somewhere and brought him to her apartment. If Heather wasn't worried about TM following SM to a dark and rural boat landing/cul de sac, certainly he could have driven somewhere close to Heather, stashed his truck, she could have picked him up and driven back to her place.

You make a good point on the social media. Frankly I cannot figure out why Heather would be meeting anyone at PTL that night...when she had her apartment to herself.
Perhaps she didn't want anyone coming to her apartment. For example, if she was unsure of SM, she might not have wanted him to know where she lived (she had only recently moved there, long after her affair with SM was supposedly over)
OR
Her apartment was a mess and she didn't want SM (or anyone) to see it in that condition. I know a lot of young adults who live this way, where their place is a big enough pit that they will not bring anyone home.

JMO

OK, yesterday I was thinking about all the great posts I've seen and I tried to cobble them together into a scenario. Let me know if you guys think this fits.

1. Tammy is drunk, and is making Sidney have sex at the various locations so she can send the lewd pictures to Heather.

2. Sidney gets fed up with this demented effort and storms off on foot to 10th Ave. He calls Heather and says, She's absolutely insane. I can't do this anymore. I left her. I'm on foot. Can you pick me up? Heather says no. Sidney says OK, well can you at least meet me at PTL at 3:30? I'll try to get the kids out of there, and we'll need a ride to somewhere safe. She says OK.

3. Tammy somehow finds Sidney and talks him into coming back by threatening to kill herself and/or the kids if he doesn't come home.

4. They're back at the mad house. His main object now is to de-escalate the situation at home and will figure out a new escape route from the marriage later.

5. Heather meanwhile changes her mind about PTL, and calls the payphone back. Or she wants to see if he's still just hanging out there at the gas station, because that's crazy. Maybe she's thinking she can just give him a ride to a friend's house from there and be done with it. Based on receiving the sex pics and talking to Sidney, she knows Tammy is crazy enough to do something terrible to herself or Sidney or their kids. So she's a little bit eager to reach Sidney and see if everything is OK.

6. Meanwhile, Sidney and Tammy have had a terrific row. He comes clean about the plan to meet Heather at 3:30. She convinces him that the whole situation will be de-escalated if he goes ahead with his plan to meet Heather, so Sidney can tell her it's over and Tammy can witness, and/or so they can restrain Heather and make her watch them have sex. Sidney agrees because he's dumb and can't figure any other way out of the escalated situation.

7. He takes off on foot to meet Heather at PTL. After he leaves, Heather calls his cell phone and gets Tammy. Tammy says, I don't even want him anymore. You can have him. He's on his way to meet you at PTL. No, I really don't care. Rage, rage, rage, brag, brag, brag, nasty insults, etc.

8. Heather arrives at PTL and Sidney is there. He tries to restrain her (kidnapping charges). She fights like hell and is fatally injured. Maybe it's even an accident, or maybe it's more like manslaughter. He thinks restraining her is the key to saving his kids' lives, so he is hell-bent on restraining her, and possibly kills her in a moment of blind panic. He uses her phone to call Tammy, who has already left the house. He is freaking out now, and calls several times.

9. He sees Tammy's headlights and disables Heather's phone. They throw Heather in the truck and then…I hope they confess to what happened next

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if PTL was Sidney and Heather's normal meeting place?

If they had been meeting there in the middle of the night before, I don't think Heather would hesitate to meet him there again since she'd been there many times and nothing bad happened.

I wonder if PTL was Sidney and Heather's normal meeting place?

If they had been meeting there in the middle of the night before, I don't think Heather would hesitate to meet him there again since she'd been there many times and nothing bad happened.

I think it probably was a meeting place. But in the past they had no place to go for privacy. That night, they did...Heathers apt.

The fact that the M's arrived in one car is very telling to me. I am assuming that SM would not walk to PTL. If he just wanted to be picked up, there are a lot of closer places he could choose. So are the two of them in that car? Two have been charged with murder...so I guess LE believes they both drove there together.

I doubt Heather went there expecting THAT.

Some loose ends that puzzle me....

Heather would never have gone to that lonely place in the middle of the night to "meet the Mrs." She was afraid of her. So, she must have gone there to meet SM alone. I agree

That means Heather knew that SM had a car, transportation. But why, on this particular night, do they have to both drive someplace? Why doesn't he just go to Heathers apt? She is alone. "I don't want to meet at your place. My wife has found out where you live and she might follow me/catch us."

The last 4 minute call puzzles me too. Set your kitchen timer...that is a LONG time. If PTL was a regular meeting spot and they already had the "Im leaving my wife" conversation at the pay booth...why did this call go on so long? They could do all their talking as soon as they were together at PTL. "I'm soooo upset, I think I wanna kill myself.....I'm so distraught, Heather, I don't know what to do...." Then, finally, he convinces her to meet him at PTL.

Then, Heather seemingly rushes out while she is still on the phone. She seems in a unusual hurry to get to PTL! Why the hurry after the long conversation?

Why is she repeatedly calling him once she gets there? Was she afraid for HIM? Yes, worried about him. Kept calling him to make sure he was OK and hadn't done anything stupid to himself.

To me, the fact that she repeatedly calls the cell after the 4 minute call, means that she was talking to SM and still believes he is in possession of it. If TM had it...why would Heather keep calling it after she reached PTL?

Puzzles everywhere in this case.

I've submitted bolded answers to some of your questions, which are just my own theories and opinions as to what could have happened.

How do you know Heather was afraid of TM?

I knew I read this somewhere!

"The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

Uhttp://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

I knew I read this somewhere!

"The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. “Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period.”

Uhttp://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

I guess their proof of it is likely going to be Heather telling her friends that she was scared of TM. But since she took no precautions, it makes you wonder how scared she really was.

I've submitted bolded answers to some of your questions, which are just my own theories and opinions as to what could have happened.

That means Heather knew that SM had a car, transportation. But why, on this particular night, do they have to both drive someplace? Why doesn't he just go to Heathers apt? She is alone. "I don't want to meet at your place. My wife has found out where you live and she might follow me/catch us."

But if SM doesn't want to meet at Heather's place, because TM might follow them, why go to some secluded location? Why not meet somewhere where there are people incase Tammy does show up? How did he convince Heather to meet at PTL, after telling her his wife might follow them?

I guess their proof of it is likely going to be Heather telling her friends that she was scared of TM. But since she took no precautions, it makes you wonder how scared she really was.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

Or, just maybe, "their proof" is:

But once Tammy Moorer, 42, learned of their trysts, the older woman invaded Elvis' life, barraging her with threatening messages.

Elder cited a sampling of messages Tammy Moorer sent to Elvis in response, threatening her with physical harm and calling her an array of derogatory terms.

But if SM doesn't want to meet at Heather's place, because TM might follow them, why go to some secluded location? Why not meet somewhere where there are people incase Tammy does show up? How did he convince Heather to meet at PTL, after telling her his wife might follow them?

I didn't really mean follow directly behind, but show up there at some point. Maybe he convinced her Tammy had no knowledge of PTL, but did know where she lived.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

Or, just maybe, "their proof" is:

But once Tammy Moorer, 42, learned of their trysts, the older woman invaded Elvis' life, barraging her with threatening messages.

Elder cited a sampling of messages Tammy Moorer sent to Elvis in response, threatening her with physical harm and calling her an array of derogatory terms.

That doesn't mean Heather thought Tammy was a legitimate threat. She could have thought she was an annoyance. It doesn't tell me she thought a 40-year-old mother was going to kill her. If she was in fear of her life, why not make her social media private? Why not get a new job, instead of staying at the one where your stalker knows you work? And why not block the number when the harassing texts start coming in?

That doesn't mean Heather thought Tammy was a legitimate threat. She could have thought she was an annoyance. It doesn't tell me she thought a 40-year-old mother was going to kill her. If she was in fear of her life, why not make her social media private? Why not get a new job, instead of staying at the one where your stalker knows you work? And why not block the number when the harassing texts start coming in?

Those are questions that only Heather herself could answer, and obviously, as sad as it is, she is not here to answer our questions or anybody else's. Prayers to Heather and her family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luke2183
Back