Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you familiar with Florida's Sunshine Law, can you explain how this works and if any evidence or interview information will be released to the public soon? Do charges need to be pressed first?

May I please ask if any one knows the answer to this.Did they say they found a childs foot print(one foot print from one shoe?)Do you know where they found this foot print?Was it leading away from the house?They found no other footprints anywhere inside or outside the home?

The report says the scent dogs led them: "...directly out the back door and down a wooded path, as we travelled the wooded path, we located what appeared to be a small child's footprint in the dirt..."

I've been pondering this one also. Ron replied that Haleigh's shoes were in the house. I read as a foot print is a foot print and a shoe print would be stated as such. How small are Misty's feet? She appears to be a very small young woman. btw, the track led to a pond, then back to Green Ln. Has this pond been completely drained? If not, it should be.

The report says the scent dogs led them: "...directly out the back door and down a wooded path, as we travelled the wooded path, we located what appeared to be a small child's footprint in the dirt..."

I've been pondering this one also. Ron replied that Haleigh's shoes were in the house. I read as a foot print is a foot print and a shoe print would be stated as such. How small are Misty's feet? She appears to be a very small young woman. btw, the track led to a pond, then back to Green Ln. Has this pond been completely drained? If not, it should be.

I think the footprint is important and the pond and river. All of her shoes accounted for per her father. Dogs following scents, poor interviews with the police. Possibly fake PI? Thanks!

Just a reply. Thanks for your post.

Someone correct me if I am wrong please but isn't CS stepmother a nurse and works for a Pediatrician. Would she not have access to medicine Haleigh might need? I believe it was mentioned on NG family member that worked for Pediatrician advised her to take pictures in November.HMMMMMMMMM

Not sure if this is where I should post, but here goes.

Ron did an interview in which he said "he personally changed the locks because he did not want 'this' to happen".

His choice of words struck me as odd and I wanted to watch it again.

I have looked for this interview everywhere but cannot find a link. If someone remembers this interview, would you post a link, please?

Ron did an interview in which he said "he personally changed the locks because he did not want 'this' to happen".

I have looked for this interview everywhere but cannot find a link. If someone remembers this interview, would you post a link, please?

Ron said this on Nancy Grace last week. It is in this set of videos of that interview with Nancy. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3468226&postcount=50

Last month Ron said the dead bolt was up high enough so Haleigh couldn't reach it, however when they showed the door with the locks, Haleigh could reach it, maybe not turn it but could reach it! IMO.

I think I know which one it is, Lee... Hold tight and let me find it for you.

Edit: Oops... Patty G beat me to it, but yeah... What she said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIdhmJ_uxtg&feature=related It's about halfway through this segment.

It seems to me that LE would have taken the toddler mattress if indeed it did contain evidence of any sort. Someone could have come in and taken Haleigh without even touching the mattress, I am thinking that there wasn't evidence to get from the mattress or they would have taken it. I am of the opinion that any crime that took place against Haleigh was done outside of that trailer and sadly there was not much that could be gleaned from the inside of Ronalds home. If they had found evidence of any kind surely we would have an arrest by now or know something as to who took this little one.

most crib/toddler mattresses have a plastic covering so that fluids do not soak in. A thorough wiping with bleach water would have cleaned it off.

I'd like to know exactly where the pond is that the scent dogs went to. I don't see it on any google or google earth maps. Could be covered by trees. Do you think its a "waste water" pond, or a poop pond, as I call them. Plus, I don't have a clear picture of where the Cummings trailer is. The 100 block is closest to the river, so 202 Green Ln must be right on the NE corner, but I can't see it on any imaging. At least not a house as close to the street as the close up shows. Some people have posted maps that point to the house and shed in the 100 block. sigh. If anyone can show me, please do.

Thanks, Patty G & Issi....off to watch again.

No prob man... In that segment, RC says he "went to the Walmart" and got a new lock for the door. Thanks to Patty G for being so diligent about recording every single pertinent video clip.

Where is the information about an "unknown truck" and "a woman yelling" during the night that Haleigh disappeared?

Does anyone know if Ronald C. completed the GED?
He quit at 16- as soon as he was legally able to..
He was also held back one year in elementary school.
That would mean he turned 16 in 9th grade!!!

Just wondering if there is a Mr Neves?

I'm sure this has been answered 1,000 times...

Is the following accurate:

1) Jr. was sleeping on Ron & Misty's bed
2) Haleigh was sleeping on a small matress on the floor
3) There is a bathroom inside the master bedroom

IIRC, the NG video showed the relative heights of the two...anyone note the relative difference in height to the top of the two 'beds'?

TIA.

Has it ever been released if the cousin from Tennessee has a cell phone?

I'm sure this has been answered 1,000 times...

Is the following accurate:

1) Jr. was sleeping on Ron & Misty's bed
2) Haleigh was sleeping on a small matress on the floor
3) There is a bathroom inside the master bedroom

IIRC, the NG video showed the relative heights of the two...anyone note the relative difference in height to the top of the two 'beds'?

TIA.

According to the NG tour of the house about 10 days ago, your three points in question are affirmative.

The relative difference in height between the two beds is um... about 20 inches... but that's a guess based on:

1. 8 inches average for bed frame height of the queen size bed

2.. 10 inches average for the box spring of the queen size bed.

3. Maybe 12 inches thickness for the queen size mattress

4. Minus 10 inches (apprx.) thickness of the toddler bed mattress.

Why do you ask? Line of sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member