Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Tim Miller left so quickly keeps nagging at me. Any thoughts on this from anyone?

I'm sure this has been answered 1,000 times...

Is the following accurate:

1) Jr. was sleeping on Ron & Misty's bed
2) Haleigh was sleeping on a small matress on the floor
3) There is a bathroom inside the master bedroom

IIRC, the NG video showed the relative heights of the two...anyone note the relative difference in height to the top of the two 'beds'?

TIA.

1. Answer has varied: Misty says she put Haleigh and Jr to bed together.
Misty then says Jr was in the big bed and Haleigh was in the tot bed. Misty then says Haleigh was in the tot bed in the master bedroom alone watching movies and Jr was on the couch watching movies. Ron has stated that Jr and Haleigh were in the big bed. It's a veritable cherry pick as to which is the accurate story.

2. Everyone seems to agree that at some point, Haleigh was on the tot bed in the bedroom. The position of the bed has been reported differently. In one report (a news report) stated that Misty told them that Haleigh was "on the tot bed close to the TV" but if you look at the room layout in any of the videos, where the tot bed is positioned is not near the TV at all. But Granny Teresa says where the bed is shown in the house tour is where the bed was usually. Again, you get your choice, but as for the direct question, she was in the tot bed.

3. There is a master bathroom. It is situated a few feet from the end of the bed.

Both beds were situated on the floor, no frames. Haleigh's bed was located approximately 4' from the big bed, and because it is really just a crib mattress, would be significantly smaller than a queen mattress and box spring.

I'm not sure where to post this so I will try here.

Does anyone know what the deal was with questioning a neighbor asking if he had a doorbell that sounded like a grandfather clock?

I just heard a 'grandfather clock" type chime. WHERE is this coming from? Could this be Ron's cellphone?

In this video at 4:20.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=ron misty today show&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

I have never gotten a clear understanding of the grandfather clock, either. At one point, it was attributed to Patty G's clock in her house as she taped the show. But that doesn't answer the question as to why LE was looking around the neighborhood for a grandfather clock. Anyone? Buelller?

I'm not sure where to post this so I will try here.

Does anyone know what the deal was with questioning a neighbor asking if he had a doorbell that sounded like a grandfather clock?

I just heard a 'grandfather clock" type chime. WHERE is this coming from? Could this be Ron's cellphone?

In this video at 4:20.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=ron%20misty%20today%20show&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#
LOL, the Chimes question in several videos has been asked and answered several times.

One of our MODS, PattyG tapes several shows for us and puts them on YouTube, this is one of them.

The 'Chimes' you hear is background sound from her place.

I am 100% certain this has been talked about somewhere on here but I don't even know where to start so please forgive me if I am redundant but....

Why would a kidnapper turn on a kitchen light?

What are the theories about the light?

Thank you :blowkiss:

Why would a kidnapper turn on a kitchen light?

What are the theories about the light?

Thank you :blowkiss:

Off the top of my head:

1. The abductor came unprepared and didn't have a flashlight but needed some light to move in the house. The kitchen light gave enough of a glow to avoid stepping on squeaky things but not enough to wake people in the bedroom up.

2. He was looking for something in the kitchen, drugs, guns, money maybe.

3. It was someone who was in the house with Misty's permission and had no reason to sneak in darkened rooms; Haleigh possibly caught him doing something he shouldn't have and he panicked.

3. Haleigh woke up during the night and it was she who turned on the kitchen light, possibly interrupting the intruder while doing so.

4. The kitchen light was left on when they went to sleep.

5. Misty forgot turning it on herself while looking for Haleigh.

6. She made it up.

LOL, the Chimes question in several videos has been asked and answered several times.

One of our MODS, PattyG tapes several shows for us and puts them on YouTube, this is one of them.

How funny!
I had no idea I was looking at a sleuthers video even. haha
Thank you for answering me.

Does anyone know when the haleighbug site will be up again?
It has been down for a while.
You would think they could at least put some picutres of Haleigh
and the tip line phone number up!

Does anyone know the make and model of the burgundy sedan Ron was driving the night Haleigh went missing ?

My question(s):

Was Misty sleeping or passed out?

Passed out IMO says she was doing drugs or drinking alcohol. But people are posting it like it's the truth. Is there a link confirming which is a fact?

Yupper, that is my "Old Schoolhouse Clock" in the background chiming on the hour.

I have never gotten a clear understanding of the grandfather clock, either. At one point, it was attributed to Patty G's clock in her house as she taped the show. But that doesn't answer the question as to why LE was looking around the neighborhood for a grandfather clock. Anyone? Buelller?

I am 100% convinced that someone listening to the videos I posted decided to call in a tip to LE telling them they heard a doorbell that chimed like a grandfather's clock. This all started when my clock chimed during the Geraldo/Ron confrontation last month.

People viewing the youtube videos and commenting on the videos first thought I was having a lot of company because they thought it was my doorbell.

My "Old Schoolhouse Clock" has been chiming in my taped videos since I started uploading them last August. However, IMO, it was someone's 15 minutes of fame to see if LE would follow-up on a tip to a neighbor's house who has "no doorbell" at all!

I don't think so, Tom's Girl. This is off Google, not off WS.

ETA: Link http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv# (I hope link works)

For TG and Patty...I remember that on an episode of Nancy grace, she was discussing the possibility of the police looking for information about the grandfather clock chime too. So do you think that discussion was based on the chime on Patty's utube video's? Was the fact that the police were looking for info on that chime been put to rest?...TIA

My question(s):

Was Misty sleeping or passed out?

Passed out IMO says she was doing drugs or drinking alcohol. But people are posting it like it's the truth. Is there a link confirming which is a fact?

Not fact!!! It is a theory to explain how someone got in and got Haleigh.
Some just can't believe she did'nt hear anything.
IMOO it has been a waste of time chasing rumors and hearsay. No one seems to want to focuse on bringing Haleigh home just to pick apart the obstructions.
6 weeks now and we are still looking at the dead end wall.
IMOO focus should be on the facts that we do know and what evidence was found and revealed in the 911 call and police report.
I sure do hope LE is focusing on tha facts not all the BS.

But the link Kaeska posted is directly to Google. It is not from a download to WS.

The video link Kaeska posted via Google is my video. I upload to YouTube and post to WS. There are over 1500 videos uploaded to the Anthony and Cummings case and if googled you are bound to google one of my videos.

I have an "Anniversary Clock" that chimes as well as an "Old Schoolhouse Clock" that chimes.

This is the same video that Kaesha linked via "google" however it is directly to my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4KvgPF8cak

Just about every single video that is at the end of the hour or top of the hour of either Prime News, Nancy, Issues, Today Show, Greta, Geraldo etc., you are bound to hear the "Anniversary Clock" and the "Old SchoolHouse Clock".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling