**Q&A ONLY** Ask the MODERATORS your Forum Questions **NO DISCUSSION**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for your help! I'm actually looking for a Scott Peterson forum. I don't know who Stacy Peterson is.
Thanks for directing me to a discussion of the Joshua Phillips case. That case has haunted me ever since I first read about it.
Thanks again.
Scott Peterson trial is in the Archives here.

New yellow border as of this afternoon?

New yellow border as of this afternoon?

My eyes are hurting. Must be the yellow overdose. And tabs everywhere ...

Even the 'smiles' are affected..... :gaah:

Can it be undone please? Back to mainstream blue and grey? So much friendlier on the eyes.

The yellow has to go. :( I thought it was just me.

The yeller is all kinds of messed up… tab threads are squishing together and it is mighty confusing. :(

Phew I thought I accidentally did something to make the forum ugly.

So I'm not losing my mind... well, might be, but I'm not the only one seeing the yellow!

... why the yellow... not good. Basics...return to the basics pulezzzzzzzzzzzzze. Too much going on that distracts from what I'm trying to read. There may be an issue with all the fluff stuff.. and perhaps yellow is an attempt to border..but :moo: made it much worse on eyes trying to read information.

How do I opt out of the piss yellow surrounding every forum, each tag, each post, each member name and so forth? Hate it. Is there some setting members can adjust in their control panel to rid ourselves of this scourge?

How do I opt out of the piss yellow surrounding every forum, each tag, each post, each member name and so forth? Hate it. Is there some setting members can adjust in their control panel to rid ourselves of this scourge?

I can't link at the moment, but if you go to the thread I opened, 'WS has gone all yellow?', in this forum, someone has told us how to do it there.

ETA, Just close the yellow banner at the top of the page, and reload.

ETA: I'm able to link now. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...S-has-gone-all-yellow&p=11072317#post11072317

I only came here to ask, is there a problem with the tags? I can't seem to put any in today.

ETA: Fine now

thank you thank you Zwie!

Yellow, in this case, is definitely not mellow!

I agree, hopefully we get it back to its original colors soon. Very hard to read!!! Did you try shutting down the banner at the top of the page in the main part of the forum WD? It worked for me so it may work for you.

... why the yellow... not good. Basics...return to the basics pulezzzzzzzzzzzzze. Too much going on that distracts from what I'm trying to read. There may be an issue with all the fluff stuff.. and perhaps yellow is an attempt to border..but :moo: made it much worse on eyes trying to read information.

didn't change it but hopefully its back to normal very soon.

it is gone for me now! Thank you so much for getting us back to 'normal'!

I agree, hopefully we get it back to its original colors soon. Very hard to read!!! Did you try shutting down the banner at the top of the page in the main part of the forum WD? It worked for me so it may work for you.

I found shutting or closing the yellow message at the top of each page made it go back to normal. Or maybe it was just good timing. lol

Either "that color" has gone (for good? -- dare I dream??) or I have gone yellow blind if there is such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SurferAli