Q & A Thread..Merged threads... 8/18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have also thought that this guy must have been on some of the forums. Those of you who were online in the early days of the Boulder paper message boards, through Justice Watch, etc. may recall with me some real sick puppies posting some graphic and disturbing things. Many dropped away, some changed their hats, some hats were assumed by other people, etc.

He had to have read if not posted.

michelle said:
I too find it hard to believe that patsy wasnt into Hygiene, I mean this is a woman who was REALLY into the pagaents and having her daugher all dressed up. I mean patsy was Ms. West Virginia, into that kind of stuff herself. These woman take much pride into the way they look. JMO

But it was reported (possibly by the school nurse), that JonBenet showed up at school looking dirty and not feeling well (usually on Monday's). And the housekeeper also mentioned how they lived (behind the doors). But in her defense, it's hard to be on top of everything all the time. No one is perfect.

I think there are two Patsy's...one for show, and the other one.

Those post above are just plain creepy! I have been wondering if perhaps he might have signed some sort of guest books to JB somewhere on the net, and placed some of his creepy poetry that he wrote to her, or perhaps professed his sick and twisted love for her.

Linda7NJ said:
Sorry, I wouldn't dress my kid all up for a party without bathing him first! I also could tell you when he last bathed.

The ONLY time my kid doesn't bath daily is when he's sick.
I agree about the getting dressed up for a party---can't see not bathing prior to that.

Sure, bathing daily is something that should be done----I'm just saying that in my house, there have been occasions where it hasn't happened, due to extra cirricular activities. There have been times that after work and after school, the kids, or us as a family, have had extra cirricular activities and have gotten home at 10 pm, on a school night. Those nights, I would rather have my kids get a good nights sleep--they can bathe the following day. Doesn't mean I am "not into hygiene".

drtee said:
I have also thought that this guy must have been on some of the forums. Those of you who were online in the early days of the Boulder paper message boards, through Justice Watch, etc. may recall with me some real sick puppies posting some graphic and disturbing things. Many dropped away, some changed their hats, some hats were assumed by other people, etc.

He had to have read if not posted.
This guy loves the lime light too much not to have posted. I just don't think he just lurked, I think he posted, and perhaps posed questions.

<<Despite all that you said, twinkiesmom, the odds, of the "on Jon Benet DNA", in a match, to the killers DNA, will be between, 1 and 3 trillion to one, so apparently, despite what you say, they have recovered enough points of DNA, to establish that kind of match.

That's:

1 in 1,000,000,000,000 to 3,000,000,000,000

and there are only roughly 6,500,000,000 people living on earth.

That means it would be 1 out of the population, of between 160, and 485 earths.
>>

Are you talking about a match between her fingernails and panties? Could have come from the same toilet bowl! If you've raised small children, their underwear either drop to the floor or hug the bowl when they sit down to go.

She could have been playing a game at the White's and scratched a playmate and then pulled up her underwear with the same dirty fingernail.

It's not necessarily perp DNA.

People have differeing opinions about what constitutes proper hygiene...some people believe that too much bathing dries out the skin.

As far as hygiene being related to beauty...I can't help but think of an anecdote a friend told me where one day he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life...he was so drawn to her that he approached her to speak the her, and as he drew closer, he was turned off just as quickly because in his words "she smelled like a sewer". He still claims her to be the most strikingly beautiful woman he has ever seen, despite the smell.

The old timers know that you can keep plugging along and when pages stack up faster than usual on a HOT topic, you just remember the page you finished reading, and when you come back on line you pick it up from where you left off.
SORT OF LIKE READING A BOOK.

EVERYONE wants to know the SAME stuff!!! SO be patient and read along, post to a poster then keep reading starting on the page you were on when you found something to post about.

I find it disgusting and non productive to keep adding STUFF THREADS on a HOT DEVELOPMENT thread.

Am I coo coo about how to keep abreast of things, any how thats how I like to keep up.

IF A NEW thread is needed on a NEW specialized topic then go for it, but thread after thread on the same topic is senseless, and causes us to miss things that can be important.

BirdieBoo said:
People have differeing opinions about what constitutes proper hygiene...some people believe that too much bathing dries out the skin.

As far as hygiene being related to beauty...I can't help but think of an anecdote a friend told me where one day he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life...he was so drawn to her that he approached her to speak the her, and as he drew closer, he was turned off just as quickly because in his words "she smelled like a sewer". He still claims her to be the most strikingly beautiful woman he has ever seen, despite the smell.
I've been to France......I know why they have so much perfume! PHEW!!!! They must take a bath once a month there!

Camper said:
The old timers know that you can keep plugging along and when pages stack up faster than usual on a HOT topic, you just remember the page you finished reading, and when you come back on line you pick it up from where you left off.
SORT OF LIKE READING A BOOK.

EVERYONE wants to know the SAME stuff!!! SO be patient and read along, post to a poster then keep reading starting on the page you were on when you found something to post about.

I find it disgusting and non productive to keep adding STUFF THREADS on a HOT DEVELOPMENT thread.

Am I coo coo about how to keep abreast of things, any how thats how I like to keep up.

IF A NEW thread is needed on a NEW specialized topic then go for it, but thread after thread on the same topic is senseless, and causes us to miss things that can be important.

Amen Sister!
There are so many threads started that when people come to see if has been posted yet, they don't look on pages 2 or 3, which is where the topic probably is. If it's older than 3 minutes, it probably has a thread:crazy:
Ya just gotta read the threads before posting a new topic.I try to run a search if i am not sure.
I am sure I am guilty too from time to time, but this is crazy!!

twinkiesmom said:
<<Despite all that you said, twinkiesmom, the odds, of the "on Jon Benet DNA", in a match, to the killers DNA, will be between, 1 and 3 trillion to one, so apparently, despite what you say, they have recovered enough points of DNA, to establish that kind of match.

That's:

1 in 1,000,000,000,000 to 3,000,000,000,000

and there are only roughly 6,500,000,000 people living on earth.

That means it would be 1 out of the population, of between 160, and 485 earths.
>>

Are you talking about a match between her fingernails and panties? Could have come from the same toilet bowl! If you've raised small children, their underwear either drop to the floor or hug the bowl when they sit down to go.

She could have been playing a game at the White's and scratched a playmate and then pulled up her underwear with the same dirty fingernail.

It's not necessarily perp DNA.
We're talking about a match to the killer twinkiesmom.

julianne said:
I agree about the getting dressed up for a party---can't see not bathing prior to that.

Sure, bathing daily is something that should be done----I'm just saying that in my house, there have been occasions where it hasn't happened, due to extra cirricular activities. There have been times that after work and after school, the kids, or us as a family, have had extra cirricular activities and have gotten home at 10 pm, on a school night. Those nights, I would rather have my kids get a good nights sleep--they can bathe the following day. Doesn't mean I am "not into hygiene".
I have a boy and I know they get very dirty, but there have been times that he has gone to bed without a bath. Does that make me a bad mom, heck no! I just think that things happen and you get busy ect. If it was said by the nurse or whoever that jonbenet looked dirty, unbathed ect. Why didnt anyone look into that? I mean I would think if you "suspect" something it is your duty to say something. I dont think the Ramseys are guilty, I never really have. Patsy was not perfect, but who is. I do think she loved Jonbenet and I think she would have done anything for her. I dont think Jonbenet was abused by her. That is just my opinion. Dont shoot, lol...:truce:

luvbeaches said:
But it was reported (possibly by the school nurse), that JonBenet showed up at school looking dirty and not feeling well (usually on Monday's). And the housekeeper also mentioned how they lived (behind the doors). But in her defense, it's hard to be on top of everything all the time. No one is perfect.

I think there are two Patsy's...one for show, and the other one.
IF she did in fact state that, I betcha anything that it was stated AFTER the crime. Could be that she was just jumping on the RDI bandwagon.

And if JBR showed up every Monday looking dirty and being sick, don't you think that it would've been reported to CPS to look into? The nurse is legally obligated to report SUSPECTED abuse or neglect. I'm sure that was never ever done!! But then the crime happens and everyone thinks the Ramsey's are to blame, and then lo and behold the nurse starts talking.:liar:

Very well could've been 2 Patsy's, I don't know. All I DO know is that after a DECADE, no one has ever been able to link John or Patsy as being the perps.

julianne said:
IF she did in fact state that, I betcha anything that it was stated AFTER the crime. Could be that she was just jumping on the RDI bandwagon.

And if JBR showed up every Monday looking dirty and being sick, don't you think that it would've been reported to CPS to look into? The nurse is legally obligated to report SUSPECTED abuse or neglect. I'm sure that was never ever done!! But then the crime happens and everyone thinks the Ramsey's are to blame, and then lo and behold the nurse starts talking.:liar:

Very well could've been 2 Patsy's, I don't know. All I DO know is that after a DECADE, no one has ever been able to link John or Patsy as being the perps.
ALL of the known evidence points to a Ramsey.....except a few skin cells that could have come from anywhere

michelle said:
I have a boy and I know they get very dirty, but there have been times that he has gone to bed without a bath. Does that make me a bad mom, heck no! I just think that things happen and you get busy ect. If it was said by the nurse or whoever that jonbenet looked dirty, unbathed ect. Why didnt anyone look into that? I mean I would think if you "suspect" something it is your duty to say something. I dont think the Ramseys are guilty, I never really have. Patsy was not perfect, but who is. I do think she loved Jonbenet and I think she would have done anything for her. I dont think Jonbenet was abused by her. That is just my opinion. Dont shoot, lol...:truce:
Another good post, Michelle....I posted one minute after you. I think we are on the same wavelenght!!

After a decade, nobody has been able to link ANYBODY as being the perps. But SOMEONE killed JonBenet.

As far as Karr...we are all still waiting, too.

JBean said:
Amen Sister!
There are so many threads started that when people come to see if has been posted yet, they don't look on pages 2 or 3, which is where the topic probably is. If it's older than 3 minutes, it probably has a thread:crazy:
Ya just gotta read the threads before posting a new topic.I try to run a search if i am not sure.
I am sure I am guilty too from time to time, but this is crazy!!
What's really funny is that something will get posted on a new thread, that has already been refuted with news on an earlier thread, so the same responses have to be posted again, and again. But one thing for sure, if you contradict "THe Ramseys Are Guilty" on one thread, that dosn't deter them at all from reposting what has already been contradicted, even if it is wrong. This is just like a debate--pick up sides, and see who can argue their case the best. I know the team I want to be on--the winning team, of course.

Buzzm1 said:
What's really funny is that something will get posted on a new thread, that has already been refuted with news on an earlier thread, so the same responses have to be posted again, and again. But one thing for sure, if you contradict "THe Ramseys Are Guilty" on one thread, that dosn't deter them at all from reposting what has already been contradicted, even if it is wrong. This is just like a debate--pick up sides, and see who can argue their case the best. I know the team I want to be on--the winning team, of course.
I know whatcha mean Buzz.

julianne said:
Another good post, Michelle....I posted one minute after you. I think we are on the same wavelenght!!
I think we are.:D

Can some kind person please give me just a quick breakdown of what exactly they found on JBR? It has been so long since I have really read it and I cannot remember.
I am sure most people know already that I am one of the Ramsey "supporters" I do not think they killed her, although I am open minded. I really want to know what most of you find that so convinces you of their guilt also?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael
Back