Q & A Thread..Merged threads... 8/18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As for the baths, I run a daycare. I have maybe one or two families that bathe their kids daily. The others are set days of 2 or 3 times a week. Unless the child gets dirty playing in dirt or mud or something, the kids get washed and wait for the bath. I personally bathed my kids every day and when my husband's step children were with us this month they got bathed every day and they were shocked that we did so. A couple of my daycare families that only bathe a few times a week have gorgeous, clean homes. That's just their style. These are the same kids that I have to cut their finger and toe nails for so they didn't accidently scratch someone. But they are fabulous parents and their kids are so loved. They just have a different parenting style than I do or did since my youngest is 16.

michelle said:
So what could the marks be on JBR if they are not from a stun gun? I mean "if" the ramseys did do it, or one of them did, where could these marks come from?
If JBR's body would have been exhumed, we might know!

Anngelique said:
As for the baths, I run a daycare. I have maybe one or two families that bathe their kids daily. The others are set days of 2 or 3 times a week. Unless the child gets dirty playing in dirt or mud or something, the kids get washed and wait for the bath. I personally bathed my kids every day and when my husband's step children were with us this month they got bathed every day and they were shocked that we did so. A couple of my daycare families that only bathe a few times a week have gorgeous, clean homes. That's just their style. These are the same kids that I have to cut their finger and toe nails for so they didn't accidently scratch someone. But they are fabulous parents and their kids are so loved. They just have a different parenting style than I do or did since my youngest is 16.
If JBR wet the bed all the time and wasnt even bathed on those nights, well that is just nasty. I mean that is a hygiene problem for sure.

Tom'sGirl said:
If JBR's body would have been exhumed, we might know!
Well didnt they look into that before she was buried, during the autopsy. I mean they have pics, why would they have to exhume her body?

Ok, I really haven't gotten involved in the JBR case all that much, but I've always found it interesting.

Could someone please give me the cliff note version of what has transpired recently.

I'm confused.

The guy confesses, his DNA matches, he's in Alabama and ex wife can prove it, he knows only things the killer would know.

I'm confused...........what is true and is this guy just wacko or is he a wacko who killed JBR????

Maybe the psychic back in 1998 was actually seeing John Karr in her "visions" confessing and saying he did it now here in the present. She saw into the future a man confessing and had a sketch done - and lo and behold in 2006 that vision is coming true.

turbosleuthing said:
Ok, I really haven't gotten involved in the JBR case all that much, but I've always found it interesting.

Could someone please give me the cliff note version of what has transpired recently.

I'm confused.

The guy confesses, his DNA matches, he's in Alabama and ex wife can prove it, he knows only things the killer would know.

I'm confused...........what is true and is this guy just wacko or is he a wacko who killed JBR????
We dont know yet, the dna has not been matched. It will take a few days. He has confessed but he may just be a weirdo looking for a few mintues of fame. However he does seem to be a danger, he was arrested for kiddie *advertiser censored* I believe in 2001, he had married girls that were 12 years old and then a 16 year old. He seems like a fruitcake. Time will tell if he killed JBR, He has said he did and it was an "Accident" he was also emailing patsy before her death.

michelle said:
If JBR wet the bed all the time and wasnt even bathed on those nights, well that is just nasty. I mean that is a hygiene problem for sure.
True! :eek:

Nore said:
-----------------

I wonder if JonBenet may have had dry skin.My son had it,now my great grandson has it too.The Doctor forbid more than two baths a week,only his hands,face,and bottom are washed often.Of course if he plays in the dirt (six yr.old) we hose him down! LOL.Seriously the Dr. said the water is worse for his skin than the dirt! hard to adjust to.

That's true, and in Colorado, the air is so dry, especially in winter ... your skin really takes a beating. We ALL have dry skin.

Plus, water is not exactly a plentiful quantity around here, so if you don't truly need a bath or shower, it isn't environmentally sound to take one.

Oh, thank you.

So basically he's a nutto..............

Where did I hear the DNA matched?

I also read somewhere this guy wanted to get out of Thailand and that is why he confessed?

I have a boy and I know they get very dirty, but there have been times that he has gone to bed without a bath. Does that make me a bad mom, heck no! I just think that things happen and you get busy ect. If it was said by the nurse or whoever that jonbenet looked dirty, unbathed ect. Why didnt anyone look into that? I mean I would think if you "suspect" something it is your duty to say something. I dont think the Ramseys are guilty, I never really have. Patsy was not perfect, but who is. I do think she loved Jonbenet and I think she would have done anything for her. I dont think Jonbenet was abused by her. That is just my opinion.

...amen, michelle. i am in total agreement there.

turbosleuthing said:
Oh, thank you.

I also read somewhere this guy wanted to get out of Thailand and that is why he confessed?
NO DNA match, results not in.Swab from his cheek is being compared to the blood from JB's underwear.Reports say he will be swabbed again when they get him back here.
He wasn't wanted in Thailand for any criminal charges. He was in the Thai jail because of the charges stemming from the US investigation. So i would say no, he wasn't trying to get out of Thailand.
Nutto? You betcha.
Suspect? Yep.
He has reportedly revealed some secrets from the crime scene. But we don't know what.

turbosleuthing said:
Oh, thank you.

At first a few of us over here heard the same about the DNA, So I guess it was a jump to conclusion. I have not heard it again since. He may be lying to get out of Thailand, but only time will tell. I really hope it is a match but he definatly seems a weirdo to me but atleast he is off the streets and cannot harm another child. His family said he was obsessed with the JBR case and was writing a book about it. From what I have heard today he was also obsessed with Polly Klass, what a weirdo.

my daugther sometimes wets the bed. i don't give her a bath after she wets the bed, i change the sheets and her pajamas and put her back. i'm not waking her right up at 2am or so to bathe.

teehee this is funny. All the threads are being merged right now and our repsonses are getting put in by time as we post on the threads as they are merged

Looks like we are all nuts or talking to ourselves lMAO.

julianne said:
Well, I have kids and NO, they have not bathed every single day of their lives. They have, and do, go without taking a bath some days. That doesn't mean that I am "not into hygiene".

Show me a parent who says that their kids have and do bathe every single day of their life, and I'll show you someone who isn't being truthful!!!!

And, no, as I said in my post, I am no expert on this case. I haven't been spending the last decade "following this case closely". Sorry.

Then maybe you shouldn't argue about it with those who have.

JBean said:
teehee this is funny. All the threads are being merged right now and our repsonses are getting put in by time as we post on the threads as they are merged

Looks like we are all nuts or talking to ourselves lMAO.

LOL If folks would use simple search feature and see if a thread already exsists or one answering their question we wouldnt have zillions of repetitive threads.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back