Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else that I found interesting was that TL stated that the trash bag in the trunk came from his kitchen. The only trash bag in the trunk was the one that the tow truck driver tossed in the dumpster. So I am assumong that is the one he is referring to. WHY would Casey take Tony's trash and put it in her trunk? Even Tony wondered that.

I thought maybe if someone got to the car b4 she did, the trash would seem like the source of the smell. I think she was coming back for that car, but in the mean time, the trash bag would make it seem like that was why the car smelled. JMO

I thought maybe if someone got to the car b4 she did, the trash would seem like the source of the smell. I think she was coming back for that car, but in the mean time, the trash bag would make it seem like that was why the car smelled. JMO

Bingo ! I think you are ABSOLUTELY right !

She was coming back for the car, but didn't have the kinks worked out in time. Wonder what she thought when she went back and the car was gone?
Ooops !

Okay, so I'm reduced to begging. Would someone have access to Notes in Space Book or My Face that talk about February 20 & that weekend? Wherever KC was at that time, is the place she returned to with the remains.

who is Katie, that didn't show for an interview?

I have a question.

Actually two.

1.) How many times do you think KC moved Caylee's body? There are 3 hits in the backyard, one in the trunk and then a final resting place or are there more? I don't think the hits in the backyard were Caylee's body, I think she may have been hiding evidence that had the decomp smell on it or in it, but she may have been in the backyard at one point.

2.) Does anyone think that in all the interviews or statements by KC, she may have said where she put Caylee by dropping the street name or place?

From what I have read from some of the FBI links here, most people get rid of a body on a familiar route or do it close to home as they don't have time to hid the body. She shows us this clearly in moving the body, this was not planned for, but she did say "close to home" and that haunts me.

I remember Cindy saying in a TV interview that they believe Caylee has been moved 9 times (by the kidnappers). My hinky meter alerted when she said this!! :eek: What an odd thing to say and how would she know?

I couldn't tell you which interview...there have been too many!! :rolleyes:

Help, someone, please! I can't find an answer to what I am looking for and I am scared to go back into all of the docs again.

Remember the party pics taken at Fusion where KC was wearing that blue dress? On the Fusion web site it says that the dates of those pics were Feb 20,2008. However, I remember a discussion about it actually being in June, days after Caylee was gone.

Can anyone help?

Help, someone, please! I can't find an answer to what I am looking for and I am scared to go back into all of the docs again.

Remember the party pics taken at Fusion where KC was wearing that blue dress? On the Fusion web site it says that the dates of those pics were Feb 20,2008. However, I remember a discussion about it actually being in June, days after Caylee was gone.

Can anyone help?

NEVERMIND, I found it!!

Can anyone help?

Look at Doc #1, page 33.
Wasn't Tony L in those pictures? If so, Casey didn't meet him until May, so there's no way it could be Feb that they were taken. And I think that's why the photograpers (one of whom is Teddy P.) was subpeoned, was to have them testify as to the date the pictures were taken. June 21.

Okay, so I'm reduced to begging. Would someone have access to Notes in Space Book or My Face that talk about February 20 & that weekend? Wherever KC was at that time, is the place she returned to with the remains.

Why do you say that? I don't have any info on her notes in Space Book, but I remember posts about a party or something in the winter, cause poster wanted to know how warm it was in FL and if the grass was still green. It is warm in winter and the grass is still green.

You must be flustered! It's MySpace and Face Book!

I hope you get your answer!

I have a feeling that CA has now entered the bargaining phase of the stages of accepting death. I note a change in her approach ,appearance , body language and her manner of speech . GA I believe has passed that phase and entered the depression phase , he just acts out his emotions because he has to live with CA and it keeps him on her good side.
I do think they are both well aware that Caylee is gone and have known since they recovered the car from impound. Jusy my opinion of coarse, anyone agree ?

I have a feeling that CA has now entered the bargaining phase of the stages of accepting death. I note a change in her approach ,appearance , body language and her manner of speech . GA I believe has passed that phase and entered the depression phase , he just acts out his emotions because he has to live with CA and it keeps him on her good side.
I do think they are both well aware that Caylee is gone and have known since they recovered the car from impound. Jusy my opinion of coarse, anyone agree ?

I agree, they have to know on some level that she is gone, but it has taken months to come to terms with it ALL. I believe they have to keep up the act to TRY to save KC. Once the trial is over, so will the act of hunting and they will fall apart. I hope there is some one there to catch them both.

I think KC met Amy in Feb., would be Amy's rental house in Oveido?

Also, there was a picture of KC and Kaylee, holding hands walking, very sad look on KC's face and I recall someone stating it was an abandoned place, but I don't know where.

Maybe, someone else can pick up on one of these possiblilities.

Yes, abandoned from April to August. There has been lots of discussion about this house.

With all of KC's web searching, she did not find this site when she was looking for a less common name than ZFG. There are approx. 15 persons in the U.S. with LastName=GONZALES and FirstName=ZENAIDA.

http://www.census-online.us/search/GONZALES,ZENAIDA

This case is so bizarre and outrageous. I hope they bring Caylee home to rest soon. God bless to all those who have and are looking for her. Thank you for all your efforts and hardwork.

LOL ... interesting that my last name is not even listed. :crazy:

Can anyone please tell me if there has been an interview from Mallory or Annie released yet?

Does anyone know Will W's middle initial? Or DOB would even be better! Trying to look up some court documents.

Thx

Can anyone please tell me if there has been an interview from Mallory or Annie released yet?

I haven't seen one from either. I know Dante said Annie gave an interview, and was given no immunity. So there must be an interview somewhere.

Nope. Annie has most certainly been interviewed, not sure about Mallory. Neither has been released. Mallory is very busy with homework at the moment and Annie has now stopped telling everyone that she's queen beatch. (myspace)

I believe that's the Oviedo house. Why do you think that's where the remains are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse