Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY want to know now what is at the bottom left of TL's apt complex?

I think this is a really valid idea, that she dumped the body right before trash day at either TL or sawgrass apt's. Therefore the trash bag full of trash in the trunk. Probably happened 6/26-27th..............

Why cant dogs go sniffing where these 2 dump sites are located?

I have always thought that too. I think after 31 days they just thought it would be to big of a job to search the landfills.

I REALLY want to know now what is at the bottom left of TL's apt complex?

I think this is a really valid idea, that she dumped the body right before trash day at either TL or sawgrass apt's. Therefore the trash bag full of trash in the trunk. Probably happened 6/26-27th..............

Why cant dogs go sniffing where these 2 dump sites are located?

Oh! I didn't think of that! What if bottom left is the laundry area or a public restroom by the pool or something like that?!!! Good one - going to google earth it and look around. I wish we knew his apt #!!!

There was a really good discussion on the New Docs Part 2 thread, talking about a discovery that was made during a search on 10-12 Sep near the Anthony home. On the 10th of Sep a 46 year-old man searched this area and found nothing disturbed. The next day 4 young men (16 to 19 year olds) found "a patch of grass that was covered by dirt and then a tire track that sunk in one spot." There was a rope sticking out of the ground with a stick on it; they started digging and there was another rope attached to a pipe of some sort. They couldn't get to the bottom of it before it got dark so they left and came back the next day.
Please go to:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf (starts on page 27)

and read all five statements that LE has incorporated into their file. It never does say what they found but it must have been something significant enough to be included in this doc dump!! You will read the five statements then the next two pages are the evidence of Ricardo M's "Win her over with chloroform" picture. Next comes a cover sheet for the 5 statements from the searchers. Please note that the block indicating "Child Abuse" is checked on the form for RM's evidence and that the block for "Sex Crimes" is checked for the 5 searchers' statements. Also, note that the last sentence in each of the statements from the searchers is, "I did not contact the media."

These documents raise a lot of questions, don't they?
#1. What did they find at the end of the rope?
#2. Don't you think it must have been significant evidence to have been included here?
#3. How far do you think this place is from the A family home -- walking distance?
#4. Did the 46 year-old man just overlook this "disturbance" on the 10th or was something buried there between the 10th and 11th?
#5. Was KC out on bond during this time?
and my favorite:
#6. Or am I just getting waaaaay too obsessed?

Well, #6 is true for a lot of us ... but I'll keep reading those pages and let you know what I think of 1 through 5. ;)

Just a thought:

Maybe what they found is not related to this case, but to a sex crime in the area?

Could it be something a serial rapist keeps away from his home so if he were ever a suspect in a crime, the evidence would not be connected to him by being in his home?

I can't figure out what someone would have tied to rope after rope and put in a hole. It must have been something someone wanted to retrieve at some time?

Does the order of the pages in a document dump have any significance? Who decides what is made public?

I think the "I did not contact the media" comment is important to maintain the integrity of whatever it is they found ...

Or maybe #6 is affecting me too.

Just a thought:

Maybe what they found is not related to this case, but to a sex crime in the area?

Could it be something a serial rapist keeps away from his home so if he were ever a suspect in a crime, the evidence would not be connected to him by being in his home?

I can't figure out what someone would have tied to rope after rope and put in a hole. It must have been something someone wanted to retrieve at some time?

Does the order of the pages in a document dump have any significance? Who decides what is made public?

I think the "I did not contact the media" comment is important to maintain the integrity of whatever it is they found ...

I sure could be wrong (as I certainly have been on many occasions), Noway, but I am next to positive it wouldn't be in this file unless it related to this specific case.

In that respect, it was related to this case because they were participating in the Caylee Anthony search (by their own admission) when they found this evidence. What could they have found that would imply sex crime immediately (according to the date on the form)?

I too have been wrong once or twice in my life. ;)

Just a thought:

Interesting, something tied to a rope that 5 16-19-ish yr old boys couldn't pull out, so much that they quit and returned the next day. Proximity to the Hopespring house (close). And of course no details of the next day when they returned.

So what could be so cumbersome, and why would someone tie it to a rope, or 2, and a pipe of some sort(as if to know where to find it at a later time?)

TL's apt # is 210 so if someone google earths that what is at the bottom left?

Also could the sex crime box have been checked b/c RM would chlororm the ladies in order to have sex with them?? Hence "win her over with chloroform?"

I have always thought that too. I think after 31 days they just thought it would be to big of a job to search the landfills.

There's another case here on WS (Gonzalez) that's also about a child :furious: and a parent :furious: and a dumpster.

The father just confessed he cut up the body & placed it in 3 trash bags in 3 different dumpsters in the same town..LE doubts his version of the story but anyway I was very surprised to learn this below:

Gill, the State Police investigator, said today that the dumpsters are unloaded into an incinerator.

In Aruba they looked for NH in the landfill..In other cases they have too..Caylee may be in a landfill in FL but here in MA (where I live) the dumpsters (at least in Lynn) don't go to a landfill?..I wonder how common this is elsewhere..Any thoughts?

Do we have phone records from May? I see she is talkin to RM about a Zani who has roomates, dogs and is by Oviedo. Can we see her call record to get any clues?

What were the news stories for those dates?

That may tell us what was found since it sounds like LE was sure to get their statement regarding if they called the media.

IIRC....... Jon Benet Ramsey was strangled with a rope with a stick tied to it.

This is just to strange. Dr. Phil on tonight www.drphil.com - you can watch the show from the main site just click on the Monday show on his home page.

It's about child abductions - some due to gambling and internet fraud threats of kidnapping and suspected related kidnappings that the FBI are involved in. Just speculating here but is it possible that GA got in deep in the online gambling world yet again and Caylee was abducted because of it? These people can be ruthless and plant things such as dead bodies in car trunks... Just imagine GA's torture watching his daughter looking at life in prison or DP, his granddaughter gone and if he tells, he loses it all.

OK, I guess with the evidence this doesn't really fit - just pondering...

And then theres:

Zanni!! She thinks her husband and his brother took her children and her sister's children to their native country...just too weird that this name starts appearing everywhere and I never ever heard of any Zanny/Zanni/Zannie in my LIFE until this year!

Snipped: A Desperate Search
Zanni and Christine are former sisters-in-law who say their ex-husbands, brothers George and John Silah, vanished with their sons. They haven't heard from the boys in months and believe they could be anywhere in the world. The women say they wish they had trusted their instincts.

WHHHAAAA??? Where is that Zanni from? I mean, where in the States was she living when the exes allegedly did that?

TL's apt # is 210 so if someone google earths that what is at the bottom left?

Also could the sex crime box have been checked b/c RM would chlororm the ladies in order to have sex with them?? Hence "win her over with chloroform?"

Is TL's apt # really 210? How interesting. Wasn't "zannies" apt # 210 at Sawgrass?:confused:

i looked at old WS threads to see what the media stories were with this case 9/9 thru 9/15......

casey was out of jail during the time frame that the grave/rope was found (however, i don't believe she could been involved with this grave). she was spending her long afternoon's at Beaz office. she was re-arrested on 9/15. lee was still around then also.

What were the news stories for those dates?

That may tell us what was found since it sounds like LE was sure to get their statement regarding if they called the media.

IIRC....... Jon Benet Ramsey was strangled with a rope with a stick tied to it.

. . . but their statements were that they didn't call the media. And I bet they were told not to in the future!!

i looked at old WS threads to see what the media stories were with this case 9/9 thru 9/15......

casey was out of jail during the time frame that the grave/rope was found (however, i don't believe she could been involved with this grave). she was spending her long afternoon's at Beaz office. she was re-arrested on 9/15. lee was still around then also.

If she was on bond during that time I don't think she could have left the house either. But it would have given her the opportunity to communicate with someone else (which she didn't do in jail) about what needed to be "taken care of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13