Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that Jesse had a DNA paternity test done which proved he was not Caylee's father.

My question is: Wouldn't the people in the lab who did the DNA testing know whether or not there was any incest involved? Of course they would not disclose that particular result to Jesse, but they would still know, wouldn't they?

I read up on this.

Say you have a mom and dad.
Mom has ABCD.
Dad has EFGH.
They have child 1.
Child 1 has ABEF.
They have child 2.
Child 2 could also have ABEF. Or CDGH. Or any combination between ABCDEFGH.

If this is a child resulting from parent/child incest, it would be more obvious, yet not necessarily obvious. A child resulting from siblings would depend on how many of the genetic traits are shared between the two, and IMO it would have to be a lot for it to stand out, as there are so many different strands to look at.
Lanie

Any Orlando area reader with an ATT wireless subscription know what kind of coverage / reception there is for your phone in the Ovieda area? Specifically: south of Ovieda Rd, north of W. Broadway, and in between N. Central Ave. and the Greenway.

I need help in finding the picture of Caylee that was taken in the dark on KC's phone. She looked scared and it was outside somewhere. Can anyone help me? PM me since I will be off searching for it.

Sorry no link, but evidence so far indicates:
AH wrecked her car 6/06.
We know through KC and AH text messages that this car was towed to AL's apartment parking lot 6/14, where KC had access to it everyday from 6/15 on. On 6/19, KC texted AH "Call me when you're going over to see your car" and AH texts back "On my way." KC needed to know when AH would be near the car so she could either retrieve evidence and/or Caylee from AH's car prior to AH seeing the car, or to know when AH left the car again, so it would be "safe" to place (or replace) Caylee and/or evidence there. AH's father was supposed to pick the car up to repair the first weekend in July.

There was a second car referred to in the LE interview with WW interview, that had been wrecked, brought in for repair and "smelled like a dead body" as per the crime tip LE received. This could not have been KC's car because she abandoned her car 6/27 and she had not yet met WW. KC's car's whereabouts are accounted for from 6/27 on; Amy's is not.

LA "took care" of AH's key, which is stated in his interview with LE. He laughs with LE when describing the smell coming from KC's car the night of July 15 and makes an odd statement to officers that was the First time he smelled it. He found the key on KC's key ring July 15th and knew it was a car key. I think he spent part of his 2.5 hour absence away from the As home that night gathering KC's belonging's from TL's apartment and trying to locate AH's car in the parking lot and that KC hinted to him to look bottom left. TL's apartment number is #210, upper floor, something is to the bottom left of his apartment. I think LA smelled decomp for a second time in AH's car later that same night.:eek:

I think the text was about KC going with AH to go see her NEW car.

I also was under the impression that the key on KC's key ring was to AH's NEW car, because KC was driving the new car when AH was out of town.

Mom2Chloe...good theory!

Did KC actually tell LA bottom left?

I need help in finding the picture of Caylee that was taken in the dark on KC's phone. She looked scared and it was outside somewhere. Can anyone help me? PM me since I will be off searching for it.

Like this one?
33vowvn.jpg

And how do you "destroy" a key?

It is a secret known only to the A family who will release the script for destruction of the object at a later date at which time it will make perfect sense and they will also be awarded the key to Heaven.

Great question!:)

Hi Cocoamom! Could we enlist your snooping skills to check out the layout of Sutton Place apartments in reference to apt #210? Since it is on the top floor, it would make sense that there would be something bottom left of it, a dumpster, pool, the lake or AH's totaled car! I checked the website and cannot get a good view of the parking lot, but it does say they have controlled access gates....wonder if someone can just buzz you in, or if you have to have a code? TIA

First of all, how do we know his apartment is #210? Can we confirm please?
2nd, here is his complex on maps.live.com (most recent maps out there). When you look at them, what do you see? I see that the road goes down to the "bottom left" and there are parking places there close to the water and far from apartments (smell)...I like the thinking here - but if Amy asked for the key to be destroyed does that mean she knows???? If this scenario is true, I am sure it would mean that LA knows -

I have driven through these apartments - they are nice by the way. The gate is open during the day. At least I think it is because it was when I drove in...
Here is link to map:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.595558~-81.29326&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3888961&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&ss=yp.sutton%20place%20apartments~pg.1~sst.0&encType=1

Like this one?
33vowvn.jpg
No it's not that one. You can tell it was taken outside and it was very dark. Caylee looked scared and you couldn't tell who took the picture but I assumed KC did. It was talked about early on in the case. We all wondered if it was one of the last pictures taken of Caylee (like a last pic before something happened to her). I can't think of which thread I saw it on though. I wanted to try to blow it up and see what else could be seen in the background.

We all know that Jesse had a DNA paternity test done which proved he was not Caylee's father.

My question is: Wouldn't the people in the lab who did the DNA testing know whether or not there was any incest involved? Of course they would not disclose that particular result to Jesse, but they would still know, wouldn't they?

Yes they would know. There would be more than the normal amount of markers in common between mom and daughter. This would show that a blood relative of mom's is the father.

That's the easiest way to explain it without getting really technical and scientific - had to ask my son to explain it to me in English because the first time he told me I was lost by the 4th word! (he's Biology/Chemistry employed in AL by gov't agency).

I am sure they have to have gotten full DNA profile though - everyone obsesses about the hair in the trunk that didn't have a skin tag for full DNA analysis. I ask, what about the stain!! It was body fluids - they have toothbrushes and hairbrushes and dirty clothes - I am sure they have Caylee's full DNA profile! It just might have taken longer to get given that CA gave them the wrong hairbrush, etc...

I think the text was about KC going with AH to go see her NEW car. No. IIRC,
6/06 AH totals car
6/13 AH goes to Jacksonville in rented car by herself to pick up new car
6/14 AH texts KC for directions to TL's and tells her they (She, WW and his friend the tow guy) are on their way to move the car there. AH and KC discuss in an additional text that they will leave the car there rather than towing it to the As.
6/19 1:06 pm KC texts AH "Call me when you're headed over to see your car" AH later texts back "On my way" (We do not know the time of this text from AH to KC)
NOTE: KC and AH did not see each other 6/10 through 6/30. They only exchanged text messages during this period.

I also was under the impression that the key on KC's key ring was to AH's NEW car, because KC was driving the new car when AH was out of town.

I think AH took off in her new car with keys in the ignition after dropping KC at TL's apartment and went back to the airport to retrieve the boys. If this key had been to her new car, would she not want to retrieve the key from LA rather than incur the cost of paying to have a new spare made, since she was broke from KC's stealing. I truly think this key that LA "took care" of was a key to the totaled car that AH would never be driving again and would not have a need for and that is why she didn't care what he did with the key.

Mom2Chloe...good theory!

Did KC actually tell LA bottom left?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Snipped from link above and bolded by me:

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.

"LEE: And please think of anything that can help find Caylee, because as soon as we can help find her, it’s going to be open and shut to get you out of there, ok darling?"

ugh. I know that a lot of brothers and sisters may say things like this to each other, but this just sends shivers down my spine. With all that's transpired with this family lately, this is just eww to me. This is from the jail call from the link above.

First of all, how do we know his apartment is #210? Can we confirm please?
2nd, here is his complex on maps.live.com (most recent maps out there). When you look at them, what do you see? I see that the road goes down to the "bottom left" and there are parking places there close to the water and far from apartments (smell)...I like the thinking here - but if Amy asked for the key to be destroyed does that mean she knows???? If this scenario is true, I am sure it would mean that LA knows -

I have driven through these apartments - they are nice by the way. The gate is open during the day. At least I think it is because it was when I drove in...
Here is link to map:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.595558~-81.29326&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3888961&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&ss=yp.sutton%20place%20apartments~pg.1~sst.0&encType=1

Cocoamom, AH didn't ask LA to do anything with the key; he offered up first that he had "taken care" of it. From what I looked at earlier, it looks like maybe the clubhouse overlooks the lake. I will check your link. :)

If any member of the A family told me they had taken care of a key of mine, I would call the locksmiths and have every lock changed immediately!

It is a secret known only to the A family who will release the script for destruction of the object at a later date at which time it will make perfect sense and they will also be awarded the key to Heaven.

Great question!:)

Why didn't I think of that? Geeshhhhhh

This one? It was modified 1/19/2008 according to the picture properties that came from Casey's PhotoBucket account.

th6521.jpg

Yes they would know. There would be more than the normal amount of markers in common between mom and daughter. This would show that a blood relative of mom's is the father.

That's the easiest way to explain it without getting really technical and scientific - had to ask my son to explain it to me in English because the first time he told me I was lost by the 4th word! (he's Biology/Chemistry employed in AL by gov't agency).

I am sure they have to have gotten full DNA profile though - everyone obsesses about the hair in the trunk that didn't have a skin tag for full DNA analysis. I ask, what about the stain!! It was body fluids - they have toothbrushes and hairbrushes and dirty clothes - I am sure they have Caylee's full DNA profile! It just might have taken longer to get given that CA gave them the wrong hairbrush, etc...

The LE would have access to Caylees DNA because it was taken and processed at the time of her birth to see if Jesse was the father. Im not sure if they knew all that had been done at the time.. I think the hair needed may have been to compare under microscope to hair in truck tho. , not really for dna. .. the dna on the hair (because it had no root) would match any family member from the same mother. including lee and cindy.

I read up on this.

Say you have a mom and dad.
Mom has ABCD.
Dad has EFGH.
They have child 1.
Child 1 has ABEF.
They have child 2.
Child 2 could also have ABEF. Or CDGH. Or any combination between ABCDEFGH.

If this is a child resulting from parent/child incest, it would be more obvious, yet not necessarily obvious. A child resulting from siblings would depend on how many of the genetic traits are shared between the two, and IMO it would have to be a lot for it to stand out, as there are so many different strands to look at.
Lanie

Thank you so much, Lanie!

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads