• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be surprised if I hear they will cremate in lieu of funeral.

I won't be surprised if I hear they will cremate in lieu of funeral.

Would not surprise me if they did it very privately and then let the public know about it after the fact. Then they go into hiding again. No public memorial, at least one blessed by the A's.

When my husband passed, we had him cremated and held a family only service at the funeral home. Days later we held a public memorial service. No one at the memorial service knew at the time we had had a family only service. We did it this way because of the grandkids so they could grieve in private.

I havent read the entire thread......its looooong! But what I was wondering is do we know if the neighbors, near where Caylees remains were found, reported any kind of smell? I realize its been said that this was some sort of pet burial ground, but if pets were buried they shouldnt smell right?

I havent read the entire thread......its looooong! But what I was wondering is do we know if the neighbors, near where Caylees remains were found, reported any kind of smell? I realize its been said that this was some sort of pet burial ground, but if pets were buried they shouldnt smell right?

I've read posts that indicate there was a smell in that area (but what does that really mean -- in the area?) and that dog remains had been found, thereby explaining the smell BUT do not have an actual link to those posts or any reliable source. Also, I don't think all pets were necessarily buried.

It struck me that it may have been more a dumping ground rather than a burial ground.

Is there a discussion thread somewhere about the song "The Past" that she kept listening to? I checked the CD out online today and every song on that release is pretty morbid or definately could be viewed that way when thinking of KC listening to it.

Anyone have input?

Is there a discussion thread somewhere about the song "The Past" that she kept listening to? I checked the CD out online today and every song on that release is pretty morbid or definately could be viewed that way when thinking of KC listening to it.

Anyone have input?

I just posted about this on the NANCY GRACE Thread.....

I've read posts that indicate there was a smell in that area (but what does that really mean -- in the area?) and that dog remains had been found, thereby explaining the smell BUT do not have an actual link to those posts or any reliable source. Also, I don't think all pets were necessarily buried.

It struck me that it may have been more a dumping ground rather than a burial ground.

Smelly area in general, wetlands, standing water, animal remains & woodsy. Nop doubt there was a smell, but with the namimal remains present, I don't think it would have sent up red flags.

Casey, Casey, Casey what have you done? Man, she really screwed up. You know, she had a month, a month, to come up with something that would have just made sense.'
(sorry for the rant)
Question: JB has constantly been encouraging LE to look for Caylee. LE now want to talk to Dominique and Hoover. since the discovery of the new video This statement was in a news article/

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Doesn't this implicate Baez and his office in an attempt to mislead LE?? Doesn't it look as if He and Investigators above discussed possible places Caylee's body would be, why did he continue to insist that LE give him the tips, which was noted it cost a little over $900
He willfully encouraged people to continue to donate for the search.
I believe Baez's actions qualify him to be one of Casey's tragedy's. I really think he has went far beyond Just representing his Client.
IMO -This episode could really get his behind in the sling. Do you think he has gone beyond and above what is acceptable in the handling of "The Case against Casey"?

You know if I did that I'd then likely be :silenced:, or :croc:, or maybe even :slap:,
making me then want to :argue: until I was finally doing this :other_beatingA_Dead,
which would necessarily result in :ban me:

Salt on its way...

:chicken::laugh::whistle::couch::saythat:

Figures. I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I recalled that we speculated about whether she would be allowed to attend but was unaware that she'd made the request and been denied. Thanks.

Grape, please.
Well, according to NG on a rerun this past weekend (so not sure of the original airing date) she had not even made the request.

You know if I did that I'd then likely be :silenced:, or :croc:, or maybe even :slap:,
making me then want to :argue: until I was finally doing this :other_beatingA_Dead,

Salt on its way...

I need some salt, too, although I still don't think even salt will make this palatable.

Salt on its way...

Pass the seasoning over this way, too, pls.

Thanks, Seems her remains were awfully close to at least one house. I guess, if these pets werent buried and just dumped that would explain the smell to most people.

Something else I wonder about is why, when they had cadaver dogs in that area, no scent was picked up....IIRC, they can smell through water. Correct?

Is anyone having a harder time ?
I am :(
Today i have been sobbing and sobbing - doing it now as I type.
I feel like I need counselling !
How ridiculous is that :(
But I cant help it , I keep looking at her face (because its everywhere - I guess I could NOT go online and then I wont see it here in Oz) But I keep looking at her dear sweet little face and I can not believe she is Dead.
It seems surreal. And even though i am talking about it and at times clinically even, discussing remains and so on
there are days when I just look at her sweet little face, and tribute sights and it rips myheart
Maybe its because I have a little girl whose birthday is only a couple of days apart from Caylees..although my daughter is a little older..
Why does this little girl hurt my heart (and so many others who do not know her) so much (not as in Caylee hurting us but her dying hurts us - sigh does that makes sense )
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member