Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having a harder time ?
I am :(
Today i have been sobbing and sobbing - doing it now as I type.
I feel like I need counselling !
How ridiculous is that :(
But I cant help it , I keep looking at her face (because its everywhere - I guess I could NOT go online and then I wont see it here in Oz) But I keep looking at her dear sweet little face and I can not believe she is Dead.
It seems surreal. And even though i am talking about it and at times clinically even, discussing remains and so on
there are days when I just look at her sweet little face, and tribute sights and it rips myheart
Maybe its because I have a little girl whose birthday is only a couple of days apart from Caylees..although my daughter is a little older..
Why does this little girl hurt my heart (and so many others who do not know her) so much (not as in Caylee hurting us but her dying hurts us - sigh does that makes sense )
:(

You have a tender heart and that is good...don't ever lose it. She has touched all of us in some way. It has been a long case and a frustrating one. It is about a precious child who left the world too early. I start to tear up when I hear, "Pop, pop, you tired, Pop,pop?"

If the body was in a place, fairly open, in a trash bag- lets say one trash bag, for 2.6 days, and then the body was transferred to the trunk on the 2.6 day and the bag broke, causing the stain or fluids to run into the trunk; would the forensic reports read the same. A decomposition of 2.6 days in the trunk? :confused::confused::confused:

If the body was in a place, fairly open, in a trash bag- lets say one trash bag, for 2.6 days, and then the body was transferred to the trunk on the 2.6 day and the bag broke, causing the stain or fluids to run into the trunk; would the forensic reports read the same. A decomposition of 2.6 days in the trunk? :confused::confused::confused:

i'm glad you posted that.
it's been bugging the hell out of me. i mean wouldn't the decompostion of even the fluid continue??
if not then where did the smell come from?

I don't know about continue but would it read the same. It mustn't continue as the car was put through the tests over a month after the stain was originally put there. I just want to know, if the body could have been someplace other than the trunk of the car for 2.6 days then put in the trunk and the bag broke, thus she had to double bag the body. Also could the flies have come from the "other Place" first then they would have been transferred to the trunk as well? She would have had to get bags, and bug spray shortly after she put the body in the trunk?

Just a thought about the backyard. If KC buried her in the back yard as some think, there would have been evidence of Blow flies in the yard. They appear as I recall, after 24 hours. Please someone weigh in on this. I am not thinking she was in the back yard b4 the trunk. I have posted b4 my thoughts of where could have been on other threads. Just trying to connect the dots.

I don't know about continue but would it read the same. It mustn't continue as the car was put through the tests over a month after the stain was originally put there.

i hope you're right, or the test is invalid. still doesn'r explain that smell though.

I just want to know, if the body could have been someplace other than the trunk of the car for 2.6 days then put in the trunk and the bag broke, thus she had to double bag the body. Also could the flies have come from the "other Place" first then they would have been transferred to the trunk as well? She would have had to get bags, and bug spray shortly after she put the body in the trunk?

i believe so. all their tests show is that a 2.6 day old decomp event, likely human, was present in the car. it could've been there 2.6 days or 2.6 minutes as far as i can tell.

we really need a forensic scientist in here!

Just a thought about the backyard. If KC buried her in the back yard as some think, there would have been evidence of Blow flies in the yard. They appear as I recall, after 24 hours. Please someone weigh in on this. I am not thinking she was in the back yard b4 the trunk. I have posted b4 my thoughts of where could have been on other threads. Just trying to connect the dots.

Bern is there anywhere i can find a pic of the anthony backyard? people keep bringing up the burial theory and i know it would be impossible in any yard i've ever seen. they're to well kept, and the anthony's seem to be avid gardeners--i can't get a fix on the notion that they wouldn't notice freshly turned earth etc.

I was watching a new release movie and one of the charactors states,"You killed a hooker! Now we have to get rid of the evidense. Go get some Bleach, cleaning products, & LIME !!! to clean up this mess." When did GA buy the lime he put on his front yard while the protesters were there in the beginning. I'm sure LE knows where GA purchased the lime, how much & when. It was stated by many posters that putting lime on your yard in mid summer isn't a good thing to do. I'm not sure how to pull up the threads discussing lime & pavers missing, & pool chlorinated heavily for swimming season.

Bern is there anywhere i can find a pic of the anthony backyard? people keep bringing up the burial theory and i know it would be impossible in any yard i've ever seen. they're to well kept, and the anthony's seem to be avid gardeners--i can't get a fix on the notion that they wouldn't notice freshly turned earth etc.

I know it has been discussed on here, and pics of the backyard and the playhouse have been posted, maybe do a search on this website? Or maybe one of the MODs can help you out. I still think she buried evidence of cloths or toys with decomposition on them and thus the dogs hit in 3 areas of the back yard.

I was watching a new release movie and one of the charactors states,"You killed a hooker! Now we have to get rid of the evidense. Go get some Bleach, cleaning products, & LIME !!! to clean up this mess." When did GA buy the lime he put on his front yard while the protesters were there in the beginning. I'm sure LE knows where GA purchased the lime, how much & when. It was stated by many posters that putting lime on your yard in mid summer isn't a good thing to do. I'm not sure how to pull up the threads discussing lime & pavers missing, & pool chlorinated heavily for swimming season.

I think I first heard of the lime on the GVS interview, not sure, but it was around July 4th I think as GA was putting down pavers, and they moved a hibiscus bush to the side of the house and CA mentioned they put lime in for the soil. Not sure why she puts that out there, unless they smelled decomposition and put down the lime to get rid of the smell.

I know it has been discussed on here, and pics of the backyard and the playhouse have been posted, maybe do a search on this website? Or maybe one of the MODs can help you out. I still think she buried evidence of cloths or toys with decomposition on them and thus the dogs hit in 3 areas of the back yard.

thanks Bern, i'll give that a try.
i can see how cloths and toys could have been buried without drawing attention to the area, just not a whole body - even such a small one.

I think she might have emptied the shop vac/spot cleaner vac in the backyard
she kept backing her car in for some reason.

hopefully LE finds some decomp residue in one of these vac's.

I think she might have emptied the shop vac/spot cleaner vac in the backyard
she kept backing her car in for some reason.

hopefully LE finds some decomp residue in one of these vac's.

Good point, if it smelled as bad as the car, where would you empty the shop vac? Hmmmmm Put it in the sandbox like kitty litter. She wouldn't care, cause Caylee won't be using it anymore.

I was wondering if anyone else has went back and listened to the video visitation with George from August 3rd where he says he knows Caylee is close, and talks about the moon and the stars..Its sad, really sad, but what is telling about it, is Caseys reaction.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html
About the 5:07 mark

From what W/S have seen it appears the only true tears from KC are provoked by her fathers presence. Those same type of tears were displayed during the first bond hearing when GA took the stand. Why what appears to be authentic tears only arise in front of Daddy?

CAYLEE%20BACK%20YARD.jpg

Anthony backyard.
IMO, the yard would not be a place she could have buried Caylee.

CAYLEE%20BACK%20YARD.jpg

Anthony backyard.
IMO, the yard would not be a place she could have buried Caylee.

ITA, but it is a place she could have "hidden" Caylee for a while.

I'm not so sure she ever did have the body in the backyard. I think the cadaver dogs hit on remnants of decomp left by something that had been in contact with the body. Possibly gas cans that were temporarily set down in the yard (by GA?).

geezus that is tiny. i thought they had a pool??? there's just no way you could hide a child's body there--i've seen vegetable patches bigger than that (not a j/k!)

geezus that is tiny. i thought they had a pool??? there's just no way you could hide a child's body there--i've seen vegetable patches bigger than that (not a j/k!)

The angle of the picture is misleading as to the size of the yard. Believe me, there is plenty of landscape there where a child could be hidden for any length of time. Plus, there's another section of the yard that surrounds the substantial pool they have, also.

The angle of the picture is misleading as to the size of the yard. Believe me, there is plenty of landscape there where a child could be hidden for any length of time. Plus, there's another section of the yard that surrounds the substantial pool they have, also.

thank you debs!!!
for a few minutes there nothing anyone had said about the back yard made sense anymore ..... + i've had hardly any sleep and the flu for 2 days which really isn't helping my grasp of things
wacko.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member