Questions Welcome Here!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the top of the page on the first post you should see "Search this Thread" or "Search this Forum." You can put your search words in the window.

I found close to what I needed under the advanced search tab. Thank you :)

This guy was just arrested for the murder and sexual assault of a 17 year old girl. He apparently is a RSO and a warrant was issued for him failing to register in Oct. He has lived in multiple areas per these MSM articles. I thought maybe this would be a good thread to start. He may be responsible for some other unsolved cases.

Thoughts from anyone?

I can't find where to go to start a thread.

Here are a couple links to the articles about the crime: http://newsandtribune.com/local/x657743372/Clarksville-police-investigating-death

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/s-indiana-girl-17-slain-after-sexual-assault

This guy was just arrested for the murder and sexual assault of a 17 year old girl. He apparently is a RSO and a warrant was issued for him failing to register in Oct. He has lived in multiple areas per these MSM articles. I thought maybe this would be a good thread to start. He may be responsible for some other unsolved cases.

Thoughts from anyone?

I can't find where to go to start a thread.

Here are a couple links to the articles about the crime: http://newsandtribune.com/local/x657743372/Clarksville-police-investigating-death

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/crime/s-indiana-girl-17-slain-after-sexual-assault

Hi BeginnersLuck,

I would put it in Crimes in the News forum. Here is a link to it...
Crimes in the News - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you need help just let me know and I can help with starting the thread.

Ima

Hi BeginnersLuck,

I would put it in Crimes in the News forum. Here is a link to it...
Crimes in the News - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you need help just let me know and I can help with starting the thread.

Ima

Thank you imamaze! I was thinking of putting it under his names such as

Arrest RSO Richard Hooten Clarksville, IN 3/2/12 Murder & Sexual Assault

Come to think of it, if you would do the honors of starting the thread and title, I would very much appreciate you expertise. I can then start collecting all the links. Thank you so much!

I was wondering if there is a way to search specific threads for key words/phrases and/or tags?

TIA :)

I am wondering the same thing. I read a little about, I think, a cold case my first day here, but when I tried to re-find it I could not. The main thing I remember is that the girls head was resting on a cup. It was so weird. So yes, how to do a key word search. I tried without success.

I am wondering the same thing. I read a little about, I think, a cold case my first day here, but when I tried to re-find it I could not. The main thing I remember is that the girls head was resting on a cup. It was so weird. So yes, how to do a key word search. I tried without success.

Hi Hannamerika :)

At the top of the page you will see Search, Quick Links etc. Click on the Search button. You can search by Tags or click on Advance Search and that will give you more ways to search.

Ima

Hi Hannamerika :)

At the top of the page you will see Search, Quick Links etc. Click on the Search button. You can search by Tags or click on Advance Search and that will give you more ways to search.

Ima

Thank you, I found it:)

Hi,
There are new developments in the past two weeks on the Madeleine McCann case, but I see her forum is shut down and I haven't seen these stories mentioned elsewhere. Where is the appropriate place to post, or should I not mention this case right now? Or is there already a thread and I'm just not looking in the right place?
Thanks!

Hawksgirl, we've chosen not to cover the McCann case at this time. Could you please send me links of the stories and I'll take a look at them?

Thanks!

Hi! Would it be possible to have a link to the WS TOU added to the Quick Links? I'm trying to find the TOU and having an awful time of it! Thanks so much!

I have had this question in my mind for awhile, just do not know where to post it. Anyway, here is my question-
Is a vague memory of a detail enough to report to LE when they are asking the public for tips /leads? I assume if anything it could rule out a person or persons if the detail is not found to merit anything solid? Thanks in advance for any insight.

I have a rather unusual question because there's something I need help or advice. I was going to get in touch with one of the mods and see if I could be pointed in the right direction but I don't know which mod to PM. Help?

Sorry if this is very vague, that's why I was going to PM and ask for some help finding a member who knows about this, than post my question.

I have a rather unusual question because there's something I need help or advice. I was going to get in touch with one of the mods and see if I could be pointed in the right direction but I don't know which mod to PM. Help?

Sorry if this is very vague, that's why I was going to PM and ask for some help finding a member who knows about this, than post my question.

Hi Veidt,

If you would like to pm me, if I can't help I can let you know which Mod or Admin can help.

Ima

I'm looking for TOS on posting pictures from anonymous photo sharing sites for the following reason.
I have a photo in the public domain related to a case and it is 2mb. I know I can attach it and post it with the url. But on this one I want to embed it as a photo, not an attachment. I saved it and resized it and uploaded it to photobucket.
Is there any TOS I need to read before I post it with my photobucket account? TIA.

Referencing the Hailey Owens abduction and murder; if a court order was issued to search Craig Wood's or Hailey Owens' cell phone records, where would that information be found?

Hello,
I am new to the forum.... I am on a mission to find out the circumstances surrounding the death of a High School friend in Southern California. She was murdered in 1986 or 87 and this puts it beyond easy newspaper searches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back