Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that NES on the floor sure is interesting. I wonder how long she had that. Was it hers already or did they just give it to her that day since Burke got the N64? Did she throw a fit and to appease her, went ahead and gave her the NES? Its not hooked up since the wires are on the floor and I don't see them leading to the TV so its certainly possible it was never hooked up. Either that or she already owned it and went back and forth between NES and watching movies on her VCR.

Sure makes you wonder. Was she even interested in gaming? BR said she was always bothering him when he did his gaming. PR said she helped her earlier with a bracelet kit or something. The gardener said JB loved being outside and was very inquisitive. I can't see JB being interested in the NES but that's just me.

I assume its the tupperware container mentioned in the transcripts.

That's what I think it is, and I think it is probably a bag of goodies she carried home from the White's, the little gift of a bracelet making kit, beads or rolls of paper, whatever it was she was making with Daphne, Fleet and John.

Sure makes you wonder. Was she even interested in gaming? BR said she was always bothering him when he did his gaming. PR said she helped her earlier with a bracelet kit or something. The gardener said JB loved being outside and was very inquisitive. I can't see JB being interested in the NES but that's just me.
I can see her playing video games but a six year old isn't going to be a hardcore gamer. She'd only be able to play games like Duck Hunt with ease. Games like Metroid, Zelda, etc. would be too complicated. Back in those days you needed maps for some of those games.

Where are the games? I watched that segment again and all ll I see are VHS tapes and that TV is just a tad too small to be playing NES anyways. She'd have to stand right in front of the screen to see what she's doing and by the looks of that room, she'd also need to stand on a chair. There weren't cordless controllers in those days and no chance that controller would reach her bed. So its either on a chair or sit on the floor staring straight up.

That's what I think it is, and I think it is probably a bag of goodies she carried home from the White's, the little gift of a bracelet making kit, beads or rolls of paper, whatever it was she was making with Daphne, Fleet and John.
It's amazing that they never actually looked in that container. I bet they never asked any questions about that Nintendo either.

I can see her playing video games but a six year old isn't going to be a hardcore gamer. She'd only be able to play games like Duck Hunt with ease. Games like Metroid, Zelda, etc. would be too complicated. Back in those days you needed maps for some of those games.

Where are the games? I watched that segment again and all ll I see are VHS tapes and that TV is just a tad too small to be playing NES anyways. She'd have to stand right in front of the screen to see what she's doing and by the looks of that room, she'd also need to stand on a chair. There weren't cordless controllers in those days and no chance that controller would reach her bed. So its either on a chair or sit on the floor staring straight up.

It's amazing that they never actually looked in that container. I bet they never asked any questions about that Nintendo either.

I'm guessing the TV was perhaps for bedtime movies to help her fall asleep (if there's an outlet there). I don't see an outlet but maybe someone does.

closet-jonbenetroom-page35.gif

77vTzoI.png

Good point about the controllers. We had Mario, Pac-Man, Pitfall, etc. Ah the memories!

From PMPT: Page 82:

"JonBenet's closet was stuffed with clothes. A small TV set with a built-in VCR sat on a shelf inside her closet. Other shelves had dozens of cartoon and Shirley Temple videos. To the right of the closet stood a pageant trophy as tall as the light switch. Another tropny was even taller. There was a floor-to-ceiling Christmas tree in the room too. In her bathroom hung an original pastel, called 'Tea for Two' by a Boulder artist."

Wonder why the NES wasn't mentioned.

Someone asked about the purple area in her carpet so I wanted to post this:

1999 February 18 Lawrence Schillers book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

Page 82:

"JonBenet's second-floor bedroom, with a porch overlooking the south yard and patio, was closet to the spiral staircase. The room had a hand-painted hat motif, and the nursery rhyme, 'hey, Diddle, Diddle' was painted on a carved corner cabinet. The police had removed a small piece of carpet in front of the night table between the matching English burl walnut single beds. To the left of the bed the police had removed two additional pieces of carpet. At the foot of JonBenet's bed there was a hand-painted locker that matched the fabrics in the room. All of JonBenet's sheets, pillowcases, and bedcovers were taken into custody by the police. Fingerprint powder was everywhere except on the painted hooks of a trompe l'oeil hat rack stenciled on the closet doors."

singularity,
I doubt this NES belongs to JonBenet. Its likely to be BR's old gaming setup, now discarded for his Christmas gift?

JonBenet allegedly watched the Shirley Temple tapes on that TV as a guide to improving her pageant appearances.

Now that allegedly is there as a qualifier since the latter nugget came out the parents mouth, and could be deliberate deflection on the following?

The NES gamer likely belongs to BR, so he and JonBenet probably played games either together or took turns?

Its yet another indicator that BR was in JonBenet's bedroom the night she was killed.

The other indicators are BR's urine soaked long johns, and his fecally soiled pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

Thank you Ambitioned - on the video at around 12:03 it looks like greenery on the table by the gingerbread house and pineapple bowl. I recall reading that JonBenet had some type of greenery in her hair. This looks like pine and I believe PR was asked in the interviews about cuttings of greenery? Will need to re-read the AR for the description of the greenery found.

According to Det. Linda Arndt, who witnessed the autopsy, green Christmas garland, like the garland decorating the spiral staircase in the house, was tangled in her hair.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/ram1014k.htm

The NES gamer likely belongs to BR, so he and JonBenet probably played games either together or took turns?

Its yet another indicator that BR was in JonBenet's bedroom the night she was killed.

The other indicators are BR's urine soaked long johns, and his fecally soiled pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

Yup you may on to something when you stated that whatever went down may have happened in her room after all.

Yup you may on to something when you stated that whatever went down may have happened in her room after all.

Ambitioned,
Of course its not been confirmed, but the corroborating evidence is beginning to stack up.

Its like they were in BR's room one night then JonBenet's the next. I'm guessing BR and JonBenet were left to get on with it? With Patsy and John independently doing their own thing.

I've always thought the bedroom was the primary crime-scene, it makes sense to move JonBenet as far away from it as possible, and stage a crime-scene there.

I never imagined all these personal links to BR along with hints regarding his behavior to be made public.

singularity,
I doubt this NES belongs to JonBenet. Its likely to be BR's old gaming setup, now discarded for his Christmas gift?
If it doesn't belong to her(even if given to her that day), why is it in her room? It obviously was not being played that night as its not hooked up and no games can be spotted. Maybe it was simply given to her since the N64 was now the game system to play and she just never got the chance to hook it up in her room and play it.

I'd like to know more about his N64 and wish more of this crime scene video would surface showing his room or the living room if it was in there temporarily. I'd like to see if he had got another controller to go with it because the console only came with one controller. You had to buy other things seperately.

I don't think there can be much doubt that each member of that family was likely in her room at some point that night.

Patsy had some packing to do in JAR's room so if all members of the family are awake(and I believe they were), all four of them likely went through this area of the house.

IMO the poop hit the fan either in her room or JAR's room and escalated from there.

I'm guessing the TV was perhaps for bedtime movies to help her fall asleep (if there's an outlet there). I don't see an outlet but maybe someone does.

closet-jonbenetroom-page35.gif

77vTzoI.png

Good point about the controllers. We had Mario, Pac-Man, Pitfall, etc. Ah the memories!

From PMPT: Page 82:

"JonBenet's closet was stuffed with clothes. A small TV set with a built-in VCR sat on a shelf inside her closet. Other shelves had dozens of cartoon and Shirley Temple videos. To the right of the closet stood a pageant trophy as tall as the light switch. Another tropny was even taller. There was a floor-to-ceiling Christmas tree in the room too. In her bathroom hung an original pastel, called 'Tea for Two' by a Boulder artist."

Wonder why the NES wasn't mentioned.
They didn't mention it because they probably considered the NES sitting there irrelevant.

When was that first picture taken? Most of the videos have been removed.

There was a floor-to-ceiling Christmas tree in the room too. In her bathroom hung an original pastel, called 'Tea for Two' by a Boulder artist."
And on the table were two glasses.....one with a tea bag.

God this case has so many little and bizarre coincidences.

Maybe strange to say... but I actually wondered if the tupperware container had pineapple in it????

Not strange at all. Its a legitimate question. Something very relevant or completely irrelevant could've been in that container. The only thing strange is that they didn't open it and in the transcripts they are asking Patsy if she might remember what was in it so she can clue them in on its contents. An outrage.

I think there's more on this issue but this is what I have in my files. I need to organize all the transcripts into categories. I started doing that earlier this year but stopped during my cancer scare.

TOM HANEY: We finished those. And the next photo has no number on it, but that bag that we had been talking about earlier in JonBenet's room there were some things in it and if you can just take a peek at that photo and the next one. And the second one has JB2 on it, this one has JB and nothing else.

PATSY RAMSEY: That looks like a little Tupperware container.

TOM HANEY: Okay.

PATSY RAMSEY: But I can't, I can't tell what's in it, it's too fuzzy. I don't know you all or something.

TOM HANEY: Okay. Do you recall the bag -- and we looked at it earlier from different angles --

PATSY RAMSEY: A little gift bag or something.

TOM HANEY: It appears to be.

(Video went out, audio still on.)

PATSY RAMSEY: Some of it -- I don't know. Could you give me a hint or --

TOM HANEY: Well, not exactly. You know, you have --

PATSY RAMSEY: Is it Sid, is it?

TOM HANEY: Well, and that we don't, we don't really know, or I don't know.

---

TOM HANEY: Had you packed any perishables in that pack? We don't know what it is --

PATSY RAMSEY: No, I don't know, I don't know, I, I don't remember that bag and I can't tell what's in that picture.

TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. Something that occurred to me is that you might have packed snacks for --

Incompetence. They actually start speculating with their suspect on what might have been in the container and bag.

I think there's more on this issue but this is what I have in my files. I need to organize all the transcripts into categories. I started doing that earlier this year but stopped during my cancer scare.

TOM HANEY: We finished those. And the next photo has no number on it, but that bag that we had been talking about earlier in JonBenet's room there were some things in it and if you can just take a peek at that photo and the next one. And the second one has JB2 on it, this one has JB and nothing else.

PATSY RAMSEY: That looks like a little Tupperware container.

TOM HANEY: Okay.

PATSY RAMSEY: But I can't, I can't tell what's in it, it's too fuzzy. I don't know you all or something.

TOM HANEY: Okay. Do you recall the bag -- and we looked at it earlier from different angles --

PATSY RAMSEY: A little gift bag or something.

TOM HANEY: It appears to be.

(Video went out, audio still on.)

PATSY RAMSEY: Some of it -- I don't know. Could you give me a hint or --

TOM HANEY: Well, not exactly. You know, you have --

PATSY RAMSEY: Is it Sid, is it?

TOM HANEY: Well, and that we don't, we don't really know, or I don't know.

---

TOM HANEY: Had you packed any perishables in that pack? We don't know what it is --

PATSY RAMSEY: No, I don't know, I don't know, I, I don't remember that bag and I can't tell what's in that picture.

TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. Something that occurred to me is that you might have packed snacks for --

Incompetence. They actually start speculating with their suspect on what might have been in the container and bag.

To me in all the years of reading about the case the incompetence of the interviews has just fully begun to dawn on me. Especially as we see more crime scene footage and video and can look at the items and scenes in question. They were truly incompetent, and it almost makes me nauseous.

Glad its dawning on you...seriously. Better late than never. IMO other than her actual murder itself obviously, the interviews are easily the worst part of the entire case. The incompetence is so staggering that I sometimes feel like they are intentionally tanking the questioning....especially the John-Smit-Kane interview. If you haven't read that one in its entirety before, please do. Its an eye opener.

I've said this before, you could pick a handful of us amateur sleuths on here to interview John and Patsy and we would have done a much better job than these people with supposed experience on these matters.

To me in all the years of reading about the case the incompetence of the interviews has just fully begun to dawn on me. Especially as we see more crime scene footage and video and can look at the items and scenes in question. They were truly incompetent, and it almost makes me nauseous.

Were incompetent or helping the Ramsey's witha cover up? Not all the LE but some, or they were ordered to 'mess up'.

When was that first picture taken? Most of the videos have been removed.

The first one was on ACR site. Since the NES is on the shelf it was probably taken later after the well meaning "cleaning team" came through.

I think the reasoning given was that they only released the pages that were signed by the foreperson because only signed pages constitute a legal document? Something like that.

That makes no sense. If you sign a 100 page contract, the entire contract is the legal document, not only the page you sign.

I don't think that is the reason and perhaps with the new spotlight on the crime the media should start pressing for release of the entire indictment.

Hello all - Didn't know where else to post this on the JonBenet threads so I'll do it here - I am in Europe, and Crime & Investigation channel here is going to show a program on Christmas Day called The Killing of JonBenet: Her Father Speaks followed by one called JonBenet Unanswered, Unsolved

Anyone heard of these programs? I unfortunately do NOT get this channel.... otherwise I would watch and report on these programs.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member