Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A birthday gift with FAO Christmas paper? Sure. :facepalm:

How do we know those gifts weren't the same ones from around the Christmas tree. I have a feeling BR acted up and the gifts put down there and then the camera tapes conveniently went missing.

And yes PR lied all the time.

Ambitioned,
BBM: We don't that's the point. At the intersection of what we think of as Burke's behavior and its outcome, we have Patsy injecting herself to say, Oh, that was me.

Patsy and JR just make stuff up to cover for BR.

If both Burke's HiTek boots and Patsy's beaver boots are nowhere to be found wouldn't it suggest that maybe both of them wearing them at the night off... and they might have gotten soaked with blood? Not something you can easily clean (at least the beaver hair) and so it would have made sense to get rid of them

I don't think there was any blood except in underwater. The head wound did not bleed. They didn't even find head wound until autopsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found another video -- this time of the basement. I will post it here because we had some fascinating discussion about the first video in this very thread, but I will also post it in the Media thread (if it's not already posted). If someone posted this somewhere else already, I apologize.

This is of the basement area:

http://radaronline.com/videos/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-scene-video-camera-footage/

This link opens for me but I cannot get it to play. The slide bar advances but the shot never changes from the ironing board. Any ideas?

I believe something happened Christmas morning. The pix of JonBenét sitting on the floor by the presents looks like she has a forced smile like whoever has the camera is making her smile. Also we never have seen a pic of the My Twin Doll that JonBenet didn't care for and didn't think looked like her. Hmmmm what is up with that doll?

This link opens for me but I cannot get it to play. The slide bar advances but the shot never changes from the ironing board. Any ideas?

I believe something happened Christmas morning. The pix of JonBenét sitting on the floor by the presents looks like she has a forced smile like whoever has the camera is making her smile. Also we never have seen a pic of the My Twin Doll that JonBenet didn't care for and didn't think looked like her. Hmmmm what is up with that doll?

I'm not familiar with My Twin dolls, but would one be large and heavy enough to cause a head injury to JBR?

^ I just don't get it. I mean, it's just so messy in this house. How in the world would an intruder be able to navigate this house without leaving anything behind, or tripping over something, or breaking something -- it's just completely illogical. That basement is an utter war zone, right when you get to the bottom of the stairs. Seriously, it almost looks like a fight happened down there.

I noticed a couple things: first, all the supplies for wrapping gifts (paper, scissors, there might have been tape, I'll have to watch it again) are in the washer/dryer area. Now, this makes sense -- I can see someone wrapping presents here: it has a counter, etc. But PR said (and please correct me if wrong) that she would wrap presents in the wine cellar room. This, to me, is an outright lie. She wrapped presents in the washer/dryer area, not the wine cellar.

Second, that shower in the washer-dryer area -- what is on the floor in the shower? That shower just seems strange, and that back room.

The white chair at the 51 second mark must have been the one that was in front of the train-room door (that JR supposedly had to move to enter the train room). The height of this chair is high and would have been a much more suitable alternative than a unstable briefcase to out of the window, but that's moot anyway because (as we've all known) there are clearly a plethora of cobwebs on the window ledge and on the crack of the window itself.
BBM.
And then let's imagine that they entered and left through the basement window without the aid of a flashlight since the Ramseys' was left on the kitchen table and apparently used by the "perp." He navigated that basement in the DARK!

^ I just don't get it. I mean, it's just so messy in this house. How in the world would an intruder be able to navigate this house without leaving anything behind, or tripping over something, or breaking something -- it's just completely illogical.

That's how I had it figured. Anyone trying to navigate it in the dark would have broken their neck.

Moreover, the videos reveal that no struggle of any kind took place at any point.

I'm confused about the chair being in front of the basement door. In front of the door in the
kitchen or in front of the door of the wine cellar?

Thank you! and Thank YOU for the links! What a hoot! AtticusWigmore aka WhatsaGJ is lucky, I guess. Reddit is more tolerant of multiple IDs than most sites are. So funny to see Atticus exposed like that. (You Rock, too!)

Speaking of whom, you're gonna love this post

There's a "slip of the tongue" near the bottom IMO. What a hoot!

And with that, goodnight!! :eek:fftobed:

Sure hope somebody can give you a hand with this, CoreyRocks. I just don't know what to tell you. I'm sitting here like - I dunno?

About the My Twinn Doll - IIRC, that was one of the things PR asked Pam to collect from the house that day.

Here's a question I'd like answered. What is Lawrence Schiller's deal? You know he isn't stupid enough to buy that the Ramseys are uninvolved but he has consistently promoted a subtly pro-IDI viewpoint over the years, up to participating in the recent Dr. Phil farce and giving PW a blurb for her book calling that clunker the most definitive account of the case since his. Puh-lease.

I know the most logical reason is that he just dgaf about justice and does whatever he finds personally most advantageous but I don't get why he thinks staying on the RSTs good side is worth anything.

Sure hope somebody can give you a hand with this, CoreyRocks. I just don't know what to tell you. I'm sitting here like - I dunno?

About the My Twinn Doll - IIRC, that was one of the things PR asked Pam to collect from the house that day.

But we have never seen this doll from Christmas morning even. I am thinking it may have started something that morning. Just the way JonBenet's smile seems forced in the pic where she is sitting on the floor. We have only 3 pix of her that morning. The one with her arms up in the living room all happy. And the third where Patsy has a grip on JonBenet"s arm .... like we are taking this photo like it or not, Patsy's nose is red, could she have been crying. Something imho ruined PR Christmas morning and I bet it was BR fighting and that is how his remaining Christmas presents ended up in the wine cellar.

I am just curious why we haven't seen the doll, at all, that JonBenet didn't care for, and didn't think it looked like her. Imho I think that reaction would have crushed PR. MOO.

But we have never seen this doll from Christmas morning even. I am thinking it may have started something that morning. Just the way JonBenet's smile seems forced in the pic where she is sitting on the floor. We have only 3 pix of her that morning. The one with her arms up in the living room all happy. And the third where Patsy has a grip on JonBenet"s arm .... like we are taking this photo like it or not, Patsy's nose is red, could she have been crying. Something imho ruined PR Christmas morning and I bet it was BR fighting and that is how his remaining Christmas presents ended up in the wine cellar.

I am just curious why we haven't seen the doll, at all, that JonBenet didn't care for, and didn't think it looked like her. Imho I think that reaction would have crushed PR. MOO.
You very well could be right. The issue of the doll could have ruined PR's day. Another boundary issue. All about her, and JB being and extension of her. I'd forgotten about the things both she and JR said about that doll. Here's something from FFJ:

John tells the story of the My Twinn doll and JonBenet's rejection of it thus: "Patsy shrugged, then examined the doll in the box and gave a shudder. Leaning toward me, she whispered, 'John, this doll lying in the box with her blond hair spread out and eyes closed -- my gosh, it looks like a child in a casket! It kind of gives me the creeps.'" Why did both Patsy in DOI and John in OSOS emphasize the closed eyes, when at no point have My Twinn dolls ever had eyes that closed?
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...-s-New-Book-The-Other-Side-of-Suffering/page3

Wow, from this video above, this basement is an utter cluster-f..k. I thought I understood the layout, but now after watching this, I'm just confused -- there are rooms within rooms within rooms within rooms.

If you thought the upstairs was dirty, just wait until you watch this. Why is it so messy? Did police do that (after JBR was found)?
Yeah this house truly was a maze. I wish these videos had surfaced years ago. They are an eye opener to say the least. The house is so beautiful and peaceful looking on the outside but we are now seeing the extreme chaos that truly existed within it.

That basement is an utter war zone, right when you get to the bottom of the stairs. Seriously, it almost looks like a fight happened down there.
I agree. The more I see of this house in these videos, the stronger my feelings are about domestic violence being a theme in this family's life.

Some think LHP must have been the worst maid in the world. Even the world's best maid cannot erase such chaos because these cycles continually repeat.

On the last video radar posted, my heart skipped a beat when the camera focused on that door. One of the first things to look for in a house if domestic violence is suspected is the condition of the doors. Signs of slamming, punching, kicking, jabbing, etc. That specific door had clearly been damaged at some point.

Second, that shower in the washer-dryer area -- what is on the floor in the shower? That shower just seems strange, and that back room.
I got an ominous feeling when the video showed that shower. Not sure why but that basement clearly has many secrets.

I now understand even better why Jonbenet was afraid of being down there.

But why would Patsy say that she wrapped presents in the cellar room?

Did she lie just for the sake of it or was there a reason for her to say this?
Telling LE she wrapped presents in the wine cellar gives her a convenient reason why her fibers are going to be found in key areas on Jonbenet and any of hers found in the wine cellar itself. She knew that was going to need an explanation and rightfully so.

Ambitioned,
If you cross reference Patsy's statements regarding the Partially Wrapped Gifts you should arrive the conclusion that she is, once again, lying to cover for BR.

To reiterate Patsy is covering for BR

Patsy isn't just covering for Burke. She's covering for all of them.

Something imho ruined PR Christmas morning and I bet it was BR fighting and that is how his remaining Christmas presents ended up in the wine cellar.
I agree something ruined their Christmas morning, causing them to stop taking photographs, not film like they usually would, and caused John to get the hell out of dodge for hours on end until almost time to go to the Whites.

I do have doubts it would have anything to do with Burke fighting. if he was fighting, why not have him go with John? If its fighting with other kids, send them home. If its fighting with Jonbenet, deal with it like they did any other sibling spat.

Burke was likely focused on that N64 since he had just got it and a good way to get him to cool his engines is tell him if he doesn't behave, that N64 is going back in its box.

IMO if there was any fighting going on Christmas morning, it was likely between John and Patsy.

Thanks for the vid by the way!!!

This pretty much confirmed it for me the window was broken from the inside.

fG0MtYf.png
Not sure how that image confirms it was broken from the inside but I certainly agree with the statement. If its not due to staging, IMO someone threw something at another member of the family, they ducked, and it hit this window.

Before going to sleep I decided to watch that basement video again. Dear lord. Smit's got a much bigger "bugaboo" on his hands than that damn pineapple.

How on earth could an intruder walk through that dark basement without falling over a bunch of junk...not just once...but multiple times?!? He'd likely cut himself at some point during a fall or running into an object leaving at least a drop of blood somewhere down there. Then on instinct he would wipe the spot where the wound is and if it bled, traces of blood would now be on his hand. The moment he grabs Jonbenet, traces of this blood would now be on her even if he had gloves on. If he has extreme luck and none of the blood winds up on her, it surely winds up on the garrote.

I think we've reached the point where everyone in Boulder needs to mindmeld and use their remaining collective brain cells and officially announce there was no intruder.

edit: Forgot to mention how much noise there would be down there with Mr. Intruder tripping and falling all over that basement.

Attachments

• 351fqc9.jpg
    351fqc9.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 970
  • 23m53px.jpg
    23m53px.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 982
  • fz2bo9.jpg
    fz2bo9.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 970
Not sure how that image confirms it was broken from the inside but I certainly agree with the statement. If its not due to staging, IMO someone threw something at another member of the family, they ducked, and it hit this window.

It's really hard for me to explain without being there to show you. But, the glass is pushed towards the outside. The broken cobwebs are freshly broken. If the glass was broken prior, new complete webs would have been spun. JMO of course.

DocG explains it better than I can :)

Where on earth did they get those photos of JB's body? Does anyone know if they explain the source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member