Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
communicating through JB's laptop when he does his jail visits with her?

I really think they have been and that is why they have not visited her in jail. No need to do it. I think they have figured out a way around the system.

My opinion only: I think that would be a very risky thing for him to do, both for his professional ethics and for her case.

That said, maybe they have figured out a way around the system!

Would it actually be against the rules for them to
a. Skype
b. Email Jose and then he shows her the emails? SHe emails back?
c. IM??/ Twitter?

I totally get the impression that somehow they are communicating - I was thinking by letter, but then again that would leave a trail. So would email. If JB brings his laptop into the jail, is it legal for KC to use it to browse the web, perhaps talk to her family through VOIP or something?

I am leaning more on the fact that CA and GA communicate with JB. And that may be their link to KC.

I totally get the impression that somehow they are communicating - I was thinking by letter, but then again that would leave a trail. So would email. If JB brings his laptop into the jail, is it legal for KC to use it to browse the web, perhaps talk to her family through VOIP or something?

I am leaning more on the fact that CA and GA communicate with JB. And that may be their link to KC.

Now I am not sure on any of this...but aren't they in a private room. Guard posted outside. If he signed on to yahoo chat and turned the sound down low they could talk to each other. The laptop could face him. I do not think they could see anything with him in front of it. They would think KC was speaking with him. Everyone was thinking during the memorial service she was watching on his laptop. I do not think this would be any harder.

JMO as always

Here's a random thought I've had from time to time. Who will be Caylee's family advocate, so to speak, during the trial if GA, CA and LA continue to believe Casey's lies and won't want her to be convicted? Most murder trials seem to have grieving family members sitting there everyday, hoping for justice. And juries seem conscientious of the family members during the trial, which probably helps personalize the victim.

Neither side of the Anthony family seems to have been close to Caylee, and Casey didn't seem to have steady friends with children whom Caylee was close to. I hope someone will be there to sit in court everyday caring about justice for her.
I feel it will be who CA and Ga have placed blame on since the beginning and that would be LE. Hopefully there will be vibrant educated young ladies sitting in the front row daily singing the the tune, "You through it all away" by a popular rock group. The song is about a young divorced father who is concerned about his child being around ex wife who has custody and does drugs, alcohol poll dancing the gamet. Sure wish Caylee's bio Dad could have been the appropriate person to rescue Caylee. I just thought of this! The same song applies to Satsuma.

I think she despises her parents and blames them for her being in jail. If she's not flat out pointing to one or both of them as the murderer, she's probably saying their treatment of her caused her to do it. Nothing is her fault! I think JB is encouraging her every step of the way. The only reason he told her to turn around and say hello in court was for appearance sake. They may be trying to communicate with her but I don't think she cares what they have to say unless it's a confession. They can continue to waste their breath trying to defend her and paint her as the perfect mommy but they're wasting their breath.

Here's a random thought I've had from time to time. Who will be Caylee's family advocate, so to speak, during the trial if GA, CA and LA continue to believe Casey's lies and won't want her to be convicted? Most murder trials seem to have grieving family members sitting there everyday, hoping for justice. And juries seem conscientious of the family members during the trial, which probably helps personalize the victim.
Neither side of the Anthony family seems to have been close to Caylee, and Casey didn't seem to have steady friends with children whom Caylee was close to. I hope someone will be there to sit in court everyday caring about justice for her.
:clap::clap::clap:

Worthy of Repeating.......Who, Who, out there will step up to this task?? There has to be someone out there, following this case, who is financially set, has the time, and conscientious mind and Heart to step in for this child for the mere reward of Justice!

purely random thought that i can't get outta my head -

HOW in the world did Casey function on sooooo little sleep?!? more often than not, it was only 3-5 hours a night. her phone records prove that. she didn't even take power naps during the day. that phone never gotta a rest.

i require very little sleep compared to most people, and i, too, have gotten by with 3-4 hrs. for a couple of nights in a row. After that, my body & mind shut down and i have no choice but to sleep.

i understand the speculation about drug use, however there is zero proof that she was doing anything but occassionaly smoking a little weed. Marijuana is not a stimulant.

obviously, not important in the grand scheme of things...just bugs the heck out of me. lol

there are a few posts about it here (we're everywhere lol)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3664152&postcount=72

In reading the threads today, it dawned on me about KC not having a job.

Everyone has been focusing on the few months preceeding June 08. But what I am interested in is this: CA said in a depo that she watched Caylee for the week of her vacation. GA has been unemployed off and on for years.

Surely CA took more than one week off a year for vacation and GA was home while unemployed. So for about 18-22 months where did KC, with Caylee in tow, go when CA was off and GA was home unemployed watching the Food Network? Someone had to be providing KC a place to crash and wait it out :crazy:til her work day was over :crazy:. Possibly LA ? AD? or someone not mentioned previously. Or is CA/GA knowingly outright lying about this.

I can see KC crashing at the mall, library or park for a day or two but not close to two years on a regular basis. Something and/or someone is missing from this picture. Is there a depo from any neighbor(s) that saw a pattern where KC was/wasn't home during the day on a regular basis and I missed or forgot or had a brain freeze about?

HOW in the world did Casey function on sooooo little sleep?!? more often than not, it was only 3-5 hours a night. her phone records prove that. she didn't even take power naps during the day. that phone never gotta a rest.

i require very little sleep compared to most people, and i, too, have gotten by with 3-4 hrs. for a couple of nights in a row. After that, my body & mind shut down and i have no choice but to sleep.

i understand the speculation about drug use, however there is zero proof that she was doing anything but occassionaly smoking a little weed. Marijuana is not a stimulant.

obviously, not important in the grand scheme of things...just bugs the heck out of me. lol

:crazy:
:dance::liar::liar::liar::doh::not_ripe::Banane59::cautionDrunk::tipsy::crosseyed::Jumpie::put em up::talker::talker::puke::chillpill::Benny_monkeysmilies:::rocker::computer::nuts:

jmo

jjgram

Everyone has been focusing on the few months preceeding June 08. But what I am interested in is this: CA said in a depo that she watched Caylee for the week of her vacation. GA has been unemployed off and on for years.

Surely CA took more than one week off a year for vacation and GA was home while unemployed. So for about 18-22 months where did KC, with Caylee in tow, go when CA was off and GA was home unemployed watching the Food Network? Someone had to be providing KC a place to crash and wait it out :crazy:til her work day was over :crazy:. Possibly LA ? AD? or someone not mentioned previously. Or is CA/GA knowingly outright lying about this.

I can see KC crashing at the mall, library or park for a day or two but not close to two years on a regular basis. Something and/or someone is missing from this picture. Is there a depo from any neighbor(s) that saw a pattern where KC was/wasn't home during the day on a regular basis and I missed or forgot or had a brain freeze about?

Where KC was going for 2 years plus when she said she was working is still a mystery as far as I know. Here is an interesting thread on it: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72782

In Annie D's interview she states that she and KC were best friends from approx. Nov 06 to Nov 07. She states that she would see KC and Caylee 5 days a week during this time, that they hung out every day. So that's part of KC's day during that time.

here's a link (it's at about the 22:10 mark): http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt2.wma

:clap::clap::clap:

Worthy of Repeating.......Who, Who, out there will step up to this task?? There has to be someone out there, following this case, who is financially set, has the time, and conscientious mind and Heart to step in for this child for the mere reward of Justice!

Assistant State Attorney -- Linda Drane-Burdick

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19326886/detail.html

"In order to preserve the integrity of the case, Drane-Burdick has repeatedly declined to talk about Anthony in public, but the experienced prosecutor is well known for her aggressive questioning of witnesses and her desire to be a voice for the victim."

Assistant State Attorney -- Linda Drane-Burdick

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19326886/detail.html

"In order to preserve the integrity of the case, Drane-Burdick has repeatedly declined to talk about Anthony in public, but the experienced prosecutor is well known for her aggressive questioning of witnesses and her desire to be a voice for the victim."

I love the way she sits with her back to KC in the Court room---or is it Jb? LOL

i'm w/ you countzero. i've lost track of where my problems start and end w/ george and cindy not knowing casey didn't have a job. when her parents were both working the computer and cell activity place casey squarely in the anthony home. if casey really was pretending to go to work every day, then sneaking back in when everyone had left and spending the day playing on the computer, how is it possible that cindy and george didn't know?
think about all the things that would hit you clear in the face - missing food, snacks, pop, coffee - when there shouldn't be anyone home to eat or drink them - empty tins/bottles/cans in the trash - that weren't there when you went to work - the amount of toilet paper being used - coming home to find crumbs on surfaces you know you wiped clean before you left - the smell of something just having been cooked or freshly sprayed deodorant/perfume - condensation on a bathroom mirror from a recent shower - the kettle being hot when nobody should have been in the house all day - new laundry in the hamper - damp towels - i could go on and on.
if it were me, within 10 days i would be surveiling my own house.

I love the way she sits with her back to KC in the Court room---or is it Jb? LOL

I hope she eats her for breakfast. Let someone who understands body language critique HER..... To me, her back turned means, "I'm not gonna be one of your little fools Casey. You're not gonna play me, so don't even tryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!" Go attorney! Go Lady! Go Lady with your back turned!!!!

Personally, I don't think this information is correct. Because when I was in college, I would make my last call maybe 12am or 1am (let someone know I was home) but I might have gotten a text around 3am from some friend. It doesn't mean I read it. I was asleep until 7am (I had 8am class). So maybe I am missing something. I understand if the 3am text was sent by KC and she also made the phone call at midnight, but I can't tell from the spreadsheet I was looking at.

If you know the answer please share.

My random thought. The lady who made up the story she was attacked at the park and then they found out she killed her child, and even MH and susan smith. They all cracked. How is it this one girl has never cracked, or slipped up? Even her friends say, she just can't be that smart. She has been questioned by very experienced LE and FBI detectives. I would love to know if she took a pollygraph.

My random thought. The lady who made up the story she was attacked at the park and then they found out she killed her child, and even MH and susan smith. They all cracked. How is it this one girl has never cracked, or slipped up? Even her friends say, she just can't be that smart. She has been questioned by very experienced LE and FBI detectives. I would love to know if she took a pollygraph.

casey's kinda unique in that no one really ever faced her w/ one of her lies and made her admit it and suffer the consequences. her whole family accept her lies and their own - it's almost like a lifestyle choice for the anthony's. all casey's life it seems that people have let her get away w/ lying to them. nobody ever called her on a lie (or at least it was incredibley rare) b/c they'd rather let it go than evoke the tantrums and drama that would follow any confrontation about her lying ... but i don't think casey understands that. i think casey is under the impression that everyone believed all of her lies and she's a fantastic liar, so why quit now since she's always gotten away w/ it in the past, KWIM?
if she is, in fact, a sociopath then there's a good chance that a polygraph just wouldn't work on her anyway.

ETA if by 'never slipped up' you mean never changed her story then yes, she has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth