Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont particularly want to see autopsy report or photos... :blushing:

...one can still hope for a decent dump...

I agree - I'd like to see more - I'd like to see more interviews and such - it helps piece things together

I know how much we despised the A's shooting their mouth off to the cameras, but I do believe they became a bad habit for me!!! I feel as though I am going through withdrawal, I need to hear them speak of and for their grandaughter Caylee!! The silence is maddening!!! :scream:

THREADS are disappearing right and left - what the heck is happening? Color me confused

Check the Parking Lot Trac - a lot have been moved there for some reason.

#&@%# @#7$#&
:furious::furious::furious::furious:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Please everyone forgive my rant tonight, but I must get it out. I apologize in advance for sounding selfish.
Tonight, I made a long distance call to my nephew whom is 20 years old, for the last time before he goes to Iraq. He is expected to fly out on the 6th. This child taught me how to be a mother, when I was only a child myself. I was intrigued with him, and my sister trusted me to help care for him at the ripe age of 11 years old. He taught me how to be a mother.:beats:
I can't tell you how it pisses me off that my nephew is days away from going into one of the most dangerous cities in Iraq to fight for the freedom that CAsey does not deserve. I am mad, mad, that she sits in jail right now, with air conditioners, showers, a bed, and all the protection in this world, when people I love are being sent into war. Yes, I know it was their choice to choose this path, but it was also Casey's to choose the path that led her to jail. Tonight, I hate that people who harm children have any rights whatsoever!!!!!!:furious:
Sometimes I wish that criminals were punished by making them enlist in the military and have them fighting for their own damn rights..:furious:
May G-d bless your nephew and keep him safe.

Please everyone forgive my rant tonight, but I must get it out. I apologize in advance for sounding selfish.
Tonight, I made a long distance call to my nephew whom is 20 years old, for the last time before he goes to Iraq. He is expected to fly out on the 6th. This child taught me how to be a mother, when I was only a child myself. I was intrigued with him, and my sister trusted me to help care for him at the ripe age of 11 years old. He taught me how to be a mother.:beats:
I can't tell you how it pisses me off that my nephew is days away from going into one of the most dangerous cities in Iraq to fight for the freedom that CAsey does not deserve. I am mad, mad, that she sits in jail right now, with air conditioners, showers, a bed, and all the protection in this world, when people I love are being sent into war. Yes, I know it was their choice to choose this path, but it was also Casey's to choose the path that led her to jail. Tonight, I hate that people who harm children have any rights whatsoever!!!!!!:furious:
Sometimes I wish that criminals were punished by making them enlist in the military and have them fighting for their own damn rights..:furious:

Prayers out for your own brave Nephew and all of his Brothers & Sisters in arms.

And if you cross-post this rant to the jury room, I'd bet that many a WS care package with letters of appreciation, homemade cookies, videos, wet-wipes, books, hand-sanitizers, pre-stamped envelopes, phone cards, etc., would find their way to your Nephew's unit, and many others, too.

If you start that thread, I'd be happy to post a whole bunch of links on how to send care packages, who to address them to, and lists of content ideas. You might want to Google the term, 'Any Soldier' and read up.

And for those who can't create care packages, I'd be happy to post a link you can explore regarding 'Fallen Warriors'.

Signed, A multi-generation Canuck Military Brat (laugh away) who has also busted tail to support US Forces since 9-11.

You want links, ideas and direction to support your own troops? I've got them.

PH

I am ranting my head off here. I have been looking over the pics and videos, many of which I know Caylee's mother took.

In my heart, I feel that while she felt confined and couldn't go be the party girl she so desperately wanted to be, that she loved Caylee.

My problem? I think she accidentally overdosed her - naturally we all know that DOSING her at all was a crime - but I think it was an accident, her actions not well thought out.

1. I can't reconcile the computer searches with an accident.
2. I can't understand why on earth she didn't call 911 - except that all she is concerned about is her own well being.
3. I think George knows what happened. I can hardly look athis face during those interviews.

Caylee looked like a happy little girl - like she was doted upon. I am wondering if something happened to her mother to cause her to do a turnabout like this.

It's nothing anybody can answer - and I'm sure we will never know, because if Casey placed her hand on the bible and swore the sun would rise in the east, she is impossible to believe.

I guess I'm just sad that this happened. :(

I just can not believe all the Cindy bashing and George is somehow the poor victim of Cindys. Give me a break better yet give Cindy one. She has been the only parent to go out and make a living supporting her family. Cindy not only had Casey stealing and mooching off her but George as well. I have zero respect for George, he plays mind games not only with his wife but the police also. He is very much like his daughter, who is to say that it wasnt George who was looking up neck breaking, using household weapons to cause death and lets not forget all the sex sites. I wonder if Cindy has a policy on herself for George. I wonder if Lee moved back in to make sure his mother is safe. IMO George is in deeper then people think. What kind of a man does not provide for his family and he wanted the best for Caylee yeah as long as Cindy was the working to provide it. It seems that even when he mostly was not working he could not be bothered to watch his own grandaughter. IMO he enabled Casey far more then Cindy ever did.

Prayers out for your own brave Nephew and all of his Brothers & Sisters in arms.

And if you cross-post this rant to the jury room, I'd bet that many a WS care package with letters of appreciation, homemade cookies, videos, wet-wipes, books, hand-sanitizers, pre-stamped envelopes, phone cards, etc., would find their way to your Nephew's unit, and many others, too.

If you start that thread, I'd be happy to post a whole bunch of links on how to send care packages, who to address them to, and lists of content ideas. You might want to Google the term, 'Any Soldier' and read up.

And for those who can't create care packages, I'd be happy to post a link you can explore regarding 'Fallen Warriors'.

Signed, A multi-generation Canuck Military Brat (laugh away) who has also busted tail to support US Forces since 9-11.

You want links, ideas and direction to support your own troops? I've got them.

PH

Thank you so much! You made my day! :blowkiss: There is a support thread there, I'll see if I can find the link, please do add those links, not only for myself, but what a wonderful thing many can do to support our military!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70084

I will pray for your nephew as well.

I would really love to send care packages to a US soldier in Afghanistan. Can we select the country of destination?

Do the packages actually get to the combat soldiers? Not that all soldiers are not deserving, but the guys and gals stateside or stationed in non-combat areas can get what they need. Ya' know?

What a wonderful New Year's resolution this will be!

The new enquirer and the new globe came out today and there was something in it that I had already heard as rumors but it said that Caylee's body was wrapped in her little blanket off her bed when it was found and that the cops took her pillow from the A's house to match it up with the same material, also it said that her swimsuit was in the bag to,

We were not off in examining those pictures on the crime scene thread either;
They also have sunglasses,stuffed animals, and a swimsuit.

High 5's WSers - we were on top of this long before the media.

The new enquirer and the new globe came out today and there was something in it that I had already heard as rumors but it said that Caylee's body was wrapped in her little blanket off her bed when it was found and that the cops took her pillow from the A's house to match it up with the same material, also it said that her swimsuit was in the bag to,

We were not off in examining those pictures on the crime scene thread either;
They also have sunglasses,stuffed animals, and a swimsuit.

High 5's WSers - we were on top of this long before the media.
Bolded by me... Now THAT should have been a red flag for the A's that something foul happened to Caylee. KC had the A's thinking that ZFG had clothes, a car seat, etc...and she'd supposedly spent many nights with her and didnt need to take the blanket so why would the baby's blanket be missing?

I see why GA's LE career was short lived. He couldn't put 2 & 2 together and figure this out. Heck, even CA's aging mother and aunt said in their emails they thought KC did something to Caylee.

I'm watching the jail visits right now on NG Investigates and KC makes me want to throw a shoe through my TV. KC just said "I just wanna go home" and started crying. She just said "Dad, all I want is Caylee home but I want to be there when she comes home" Interpretation: Do something to get me the hell outta here.

Hmmm... GA just said "I feel her. I feel she's close every night..." KC started crying genuine tears when he said that.

She keeps saying she's done everything she can do from where she's at. Oh, I have to turn the channel. She's really making me mad. GRRRRRR

Bless your Nephew. My son has just returned from Iraq so I do know the frustration you are feeling. I will pray for your Nephew and his comrades safe return. A thank you is simply not enough, as they are there fighting for the freedoms that so many of us take for granted. I feel your fury.

I will pray for your nephew as well.

I would really love to send care packages to a US soldier in Afghanistan. Can we select the country of destination?

Do the packages actually get to the combat soldiers? Not that all soldiers are not deserving, but the guys and gals stateside or stationed in non-combat areas can get what they need. Ya' know?

What a wonderful New Year's resolution this will be!

The care packages do get there, and the soldiers really do appreciate everything they get. In my area there is a Project Homefront that ships carepackages for free. There are many organizations, such as AmericaSupportsYou.mil, which has links to other groups that support our troops. As a Proud Marine Mom, thank you for caring for the men and women that serve our country.

I'm watching the LA jail visit. He just told KC he talked to someone she worked with and they had knowledge that ZFG does exist. She looks surprised and says "Oh, good. That's a step in the right direction".

So LA found a person that could verify ZFG was real and didn't drag em into police HQ's? I think LA is trying to beat KC at her own game. He knows darn well she's lying and probably wanted to see her reaction. I would love to see the email exchange between LA and CA's brother, Rick. That's the one email I haven't found but it's mentioned in Rick's email to Yuri.

He also asks about a person KC 'had a long conversation with after lunch', before she 'reached out to Mom before all this stuff went haywire' and asked if that person might know something. KC says, 'possibly, I dunno, probably not'.

So what day would that have been? When did she reach out to CA?? I thought she was dodging her the whole time

My rant is about the defense's "dream team".

These a-holes are attempting to get KC acquitted and my bet is they will use the Zanny the nanny story to cast doubt.

How come this low-life gets big name attorneys and experts on her team? Are they getting paid or are they just doing this pro bono to help poor wrongly accused KC?

Doesn't it matter that a 2 year old baby was murdered by her mother? Doesn't it matter that mommy didn't notify anyone that her baby was "missing" until she was cornered and put on the spot. Doesn't it matter to them that she refuses to give LE information, that she lies everytime she opens her mouth, that partying was more important than her missing daughter?

Are their ego's so big that they want to win at any expense? How do they sleep at night? What kind of people do this?

Now, before anyone starts with the "KC has rights" crap, I agree. But so did Caylee and she didn't have a super duper dream team to fight for her!

Ok, I'm not even close to being done on this subject but I'll stop now before I get a time out.

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members