Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am reading a crime novel and it has so many twist and turns and just gets more and more bizarre. I want it to end! I want Justice and I want it so bad. I can not go on till this is over and justice has been served.:furious:

This case makes me so angry! How can KC be so cold?! :furious: How can she toss away her child like a piece of garbage and allow Caylee's body to rot in the weeds along a road side?! :furious:

Why are CA and GA not speaking out about their daughter's cold, calculating, and horrible actions? :furious: How on earth can they still support someone who deliberately murdered her daughter? Every time I hear the audio of CA saying that KC is as much of a victim as Caylee it makes me sick! I understand she said it long before Caylee's remains were found, but still.

YOUR DAUGHTER'S CAR SMELLED LIKE A D**N DEAD BODY, CA!!! :furious: :dervish: :furious:

If that doesn't say it all, what does? :banghead::banghead:

People sending her money to eat snacks, :furious:
I agree with you, this makes me mad. However I will be interested to see how much she ends up getting. On NG, she said *ONE* gift for $20 from one state and *ONE* gift for $20 from another state (names of states withheld to protect the innocent :D ), and of course, for NG to know about them they had to have been received and part of some record before the show and the "bombshell" that LE believe KC did it intentionally.

Now if we hear that thousands of people have been sending thousands of dollars, then I will get REALLY mad. In the meantime, I just imagine that whoever sent the money was some guy, who knows nothing about the case but thought she was hot in high school and are hoping she will write them back. :rolleyes: Maybe she will. Lucky them.

I want to see the cell phone records for the CA, GA, LA, JB, and DC for the day of the video!! These monsters are disgusting!! They knew she was there somewhere and did nothing. IMO they planned to wait until the trial was over to go and FIND the remains. NO BODY means a better chance for that ##### to get off!! THIS IS JUST SICK!!
None of them deserved this child and none of them deserve to bury her. the loving Gparents thing was just an act. this poor child was a pawn in game between the Gp's and KC!!! GRRR!!!

I agree with you, this makes me mad. However I will be interested to see how much she ends up getting. On NG, she said *ONE* gift for $20 from one state and *ONE* gift for $20 from another state (names of states withheld to protect the innocent :D ), and of course, for NG to know about them they had to have been received and part of some record before the show and the "bombshell" that LE believe KC did it intentionally.

Now if we hear that thousands of people have been sending thousands of dollars, then I will get REALLY mad. In the meantime, I just imagine that whoever sent the money was some guy, who knows nothing about the case but thought she was hot in high school and are hoping she will write them back. :rolleyes: Maybe she will. Lucky them.

Once the commissary fund reaches $500.00 then the extra money must go back to the donor. Casey's fund was reaching $500.00 for awhile now and when she spends $40.00+ dollars then it gives the opportunity for another donation to squeak in. I'd sure like to see it run down to $0.00 and no one else give her one red cent but it's not gonna happen.

I don't think that there are enough words in the dictionary to describe my anger today! :furious: Geez..Men don't dig in dirt for no reason at all, hell neither do women for that matter! Even when children do it they have a logical explanation!:furious:
Besides, why would someone take a probe? Why would anyone even have one of those in their hand if they were not looking for something buried? GRRRRRR...I hope they all rot, and I mean with maggots, flies, and hopefully twisted up in a dang garbage bag and tossed in much thicker woods!:furious:
(that sounds mighty harsh of me, and I apologize..when they give me a good reason, I'll take it back!):furious:

I would love to see someone do somehting for Cayle that didn't invove the exchange of money in some form or antoher....I'm tired of the lawyers brokering deals in the back rooms of studios--of everyone having pictures to sell--tapes to sell and who wants the ownership....would love to see someone present the truth other than LE

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: tired of the money trail...seems to be prevalent more and more......:furious: so much for the search for truth...

There should be more AH's in this maddening case. She was victimized and had information and she stepped forward and talked to LE. She probably would have preferred less attention, but she may have pursued her charges against Casey to assist LE. She has been accused, as have others, by the family. Yet I don't recall seeing her on television and constantly in the news. I don't know her, but good for her. This case could use some responsible adults, who tell the truth because it's the truth, who aren't selling anything, who talk to LE because they are the ones trying to find out what happened to Caylee.

This case makes me so angry! How can KC be so cold?! :furious: How can she toss away her child like a piece of garbage and allow Caylee's body to rot in the weeds along a road side?! :furious:

Why are CA and GA not speaking out about their daughter's cold, calculating, and horrible actions? :furious: How on earth can they still support someone who deliberately murdered her daughter? Every time I hear the audio of CA saying that KC is as much of a victim as Caylee it makes me sick! I understand she said it long before Caylee's remains were found, but still.

YOUR DAUGHTER'S CAR SMELLED LIKE A D**N DEAD BODY, CA!!! :furious: :dervish: :furious:

If that doesn't say it all, what does? :banghead::banghead:

Agreed. This is the pivotal point at which this case revolves. Who are they for: Caylee or Casey?

I know one thing: If I ever need to knock somebody in the head, I'll just do it, and then LIE. You don't have to be particularly smart, just never admit it.

I've never seen anything like this in my life, never. This whole thing is taking place because KC has never told the truth in her life. She just kept lying.

Of course, joke's on her, because she is in jail, and she probably didn't expect to be. But she's been working on her family for years and they were just so used to her stunts, they probably didn't see how serious this was at first.

blupencl -

I think the A Family is totally in a state of confusion and overwhelmed. Wonder what will happen when they come out of this fog?

I dont think my sanity will make it to the trial!!!!!WTH is going on? I do not understand how so many people seem to be lying, not just talking about the family.I think BC is full of BS,he works for baez only thing that makes sense to me.Could CA and GA being made the scapegoats is Baez putting these people in place to make the parents look like the biggest liars in the world.Maybe they are willing to testifiy against KC in court but Baez wants no one to believe them.Are they that naive to believe DC and Hoover donated thier time out of the goodness of thier hearts when in reality it seems everyone but MNJ has tried to make money off this horrific nightmare. Or have I totally lost it?This is OMO

blupencl -

I think the A Family is totally in a state of confusion and overwhelmed. Wonder what will happen when they come out of this fog?

I may be crazy but I really think your right and they have been taken advantage of in horrenous ways. I am starting to think Baez and KC are trying to make the A,s look horrible and figure if they get KC off the can run away together with all that movie money , let face it IMO he is not gonna have much of a career after this .

Dizzy today from all of the SPINNING going on from the A camp. JB seems VERY quiet about all of the mess.Well, besides GR and crew dumping on everyone, besides the person that actually murdered and disposed of her daughter!! This is insane!

Sooo mad at DC for stabbing at the ground with no respect WHAT-SO-EVER, he was looking for little Caylee in such a disrespectful manner. It may not be a crime, but it was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

glad we have this thread:)

Here is my RANT-- I lay down in bed last night and all I could think about is that little Caylee's remains still lay in a cardboard box at the funeral home-- unburied. This is so not right. I am hoping that someone does the right thing this week and -- instead of "planning" this and that -- puts that little girl's remains to rest.

When my husband passed away last May, the only thing that was on my mind (before I succumbed to my grief) was his funeral and buriel. No matter what faith one is or what temple or church or whatever one belongs to, this must be done. According to my belief system (traditional Native American), there must be a ceremony done for this little girl and her remains must go back into "the womb of Mother Earth." This must be done for her Spirit to be at peace in the Spirit World or Heaven (or whatever one's belief calls it).

The amount of disrespect being shown to this little girl -- be it by her mother, her mother's attorney, her grandparents, her uncle and other family members -- is unforgivable and indicative of the sickness of this family.

If I had the funds available, I would send $$ to the funeral home to ensure that what is left of her is at least placed into a proper casket-- not a cardbaord box. Unfortunately, I am saving any extra $$ that I have to pay for my husband's headstone. It is very least -- and last-- thing I can do for him on this Earth. Caylee deserves no less.

Thank you for listening to my rant. I mean no disrespect to anyone's religion or beliefs. I know we all want what is right for this poor little girl.

Here is my RANT-- I lay down in bed last night and all I could think about is that little Caylee's remains still lay in a cardboard box at the funeral home-- unburied. This is so not right. I am hoping that someone does the right thing this week and -- instead of "planning" this and that -- puts that little girl's remains to rest.

When my husband passed away last May, the only thing that was on my mind (before I succumbed to my grief) was his funeral and buriel. No matter what faith one is or what temple or church or whatever one belongs to, this must be done. According to my belief system (traditional Native American), there must be a ceremony done for this little girl and her remains must go back into "the womb of Mother Earth." This must be done for her Spirit to be at peace in the Spirit World or Heaven (or whatever one's belief calls it).

The amount of disrespect being shown to this little girl -- be it by her mother, her mother's attorney, her grandparents, her uncle and other family members -- is unforgivable and indicative of the sickness of this family.

If I had the funds available, I would send $$ to the funeral home to ensure that what is left of her is at least placed into a proper casket-- not a cardbaord box. Unfortunately, I am saving any extra $$ that I have to pay for my husband's headstone. It is very least -- and last-- thing I can do for him on this Earth. Caylee deserves no less.

Thank you for listening to my rant. I mean no disrespect to anyone's religion or beliefs. I know we all want what is right for this poor little girl.

Penelope,
I'm very sorry for your loss:blowkiss: You expressed it much more elegantly than I ever could, regarding Caylee being shown proper respect. Thank-you:blowkiss:

At this point I don't know if I am more mad or in awe!!!:confused:

I sure as he!! think someone was telling DC where to look and he sure had a mission it appeared, All of this denial from DC He was clearing the spot on a kio tip?? He did not invite Hoover, he snuck up on him??? It is absurd there is no tape?? Blah blah blah

Well Dc we have all seen the tape now do you have a twin??
I looked at the vigil for Caylee CA sitting with her head down like she could hardly sit up and accross the room emotionless staring at her none other than DC !!:eek:

This whole crowd beginning with Ca and continuing all family members as well as JB and these pi people and now it looks like BC have just crossed all lines!!!

In the mean time there is an argument over who owns the tape?? wth
BC and the A's permitted it viewed and then what?? It looked bad for them to say the least but you can not unring a bell!!!

Maybe BC should have looked at it before agreeing to let it be aired??

immunity ??? I think not I say take the whole lot of em down bet somebody will sing when that happens.:furious::furious:

The A's seem to do everything for a reason to manipulate the situation for there benefit. Something is up with the PI controversy and it will ultimately benefit the A's or KC, I just can't figure it out. This is maddening and I agree with the poster that said can't anything involving this case not involve someone making $$$$$ and just trying to get Justice for Caylee. This is only my first rant for the week and I am sure there will be more!

...but this case has pushed my buttons to the point that I feel actual HATRED for so many of the people involved. I have tried to live my life without bearing grudges or having bad feelings about anyone, believing that those bad feelings do more to harm me and my spirit than those I am angry at.
That being said, I feel HATRED for the players here who have lied, spun, deflected attention from, and made no effort to do the right thing for a beautiful little girl who never did anything to hurt anyone.
Is there no more "stand up" people in the world? Those who admit when they are wrong and try to make amends? Who tell the truth because it is the right thing to do? Who accept accountability for their actions?
When did it become acceptable to lie to law enforcement? When did it become ok to try and the American public in every available media outlet? When did it become ok to forget about a little girl while you try and save your own *advertiser censored*?
I look at my own two beautiful daughters, who I love so much and it makes me physically ill to think of them tossed away like garbage left to rot.
My faith in humanity has been deeply shaken by this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member