Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe that GA used the Chloroform as a way to try to rid the car of the smell of decomp. He is the one experienced in vehicle detail work and he was the one who also mentioned "cleaning fluid" as being part of the smell in the car long before it was leaked about the Chloroform being present and found by the Body Farm.

That makes sense. I always thought there was some mystery surrounding the "cleaning fluid" and as far as I have read, it seems the info on this cleaning fluid has never been released...

I am not familiar with Mr. Miller's daughter's passing. Was anything ever found to prove what happened to her? I'll need to get educated on this. Haunting evidence is an appropriate name for a show related to anyone who has lost a child - I am one of those parents, it will haunt me until the day I die.
Isabelle I am so sorry for the loss of your child. So very sorry.
Yes Tim Miller's daughter, Laura was murdered several years ago. I think it was like 17 or 18 years ago.

Stagehand: wasn't it said previously that Chloroform can be used as a very strong CLEANING agent? I thought I remembered reading or hearing that. It would make sense - trying to clean up the decomp.... just my thoughts....I do not recall when her online inquiries regarding chloroform were dated tho. I wonder about that. Also about the online searches done on the missing children sites......

I seriously don't know that much about chloroform. I read that chlorine could produce chloroform but then read somewhere else that in order to do so would require intense heat. I don't know if either is correct.

It would make sense if it came from a cleaning agent.

I must have missed the information about her search activity came up with chloroform, when did that take place?

I think if it can be proved that Casey had chloroform in her possession and there is no reasonable explanation as to why, I don't necessarily think we can draw definitive conclusions from it, but is another piece of the puzzle.

Does chloroform have any connection to drug use?

I personally believe that GA used the Chloroform as a way to try to rid the car of the smell of decomp. He is the one experienced in vehicle detail work and he was the one who also mentioned "cleaning fluid" as being part of the smell in the car long before it was leaked about the Chloroform being present and found by the Body Farm.

That thought crossed my mind too because Lee stated that George was meticulous about cleaning the cars. Did he have a chance to clean the car before the police impounded it? If so I would also be curious what may have been in the car that he threw away.

I personally believe that GA used the Chloroform as a way to try to rid the car of the smell of decomp.

I don't buy that theory and won't ever. I sold cars and got to have a turd lot where cleaning and detailing was EVERYTHANG.

I've never heard of chloroform to clean a car! Psh...old farts taught me the ropes and never shared any chloroform cleaning secrets.

Some shady and shocking slights that would curl your hair, but not THAT!

Though a few of those old farts may have liked to have used it on some young women *ahem*.

I call that a no way...George having chloroform to clean a car! Nope! That just isn't so. Hate me if you wish. Bunk imo and experience.

What do we know about the chloroform? As far as I understand they found trace amounts in the trunk of the car? Where did it come from? Do we have any evidence that Casey purchased chloroform? Did anyone find a bottle that has or had chloroform in it? Is chloroform something that you can just go walk into a store an buy? Is it something that people have in their homes? Do we know how long the chloroform may have been there?

I think if we have the answers to some of those questions we can start to connect some dots, but until we do I don't think that we can for sure say that its related.

Well, if you listen to NG, there were substantial amounts of chloroform found in the car. So much so, that it saturated the air. If you read other reports, especially from news media located in FL, they reported finding trace amounts. The words, substantial, saturated, and trace all have different meanings IMO....with trace meaning the smallest amount. If and when official results are released to the public, we won't know the exact amount found, which makes it hard to speculate the "why's of the chloroform. My theories on the chloroform would only depend on how much of it was actually found in the car. It would also be beneficial to know the exact dates of when chloroform was actually looked up on KC's computer, and exactly which sites were used to do so. Was someone looking to purchase it, or were they looking up how to use it for recreational drug use, or to use on someone else...etc.? Between the actual chloroform found in the car and the google history found on her computer, I would say pretty darn good evidence of "something"....question is what is the "something"?....

I personally believe that GA used the Chloroform as a way to try to rid the car of the smell of decomp.

I don't buy that theory and won't ever. I sold cars and got to have a turd lot where cleaning and detailing was EVERYTHANG.

I've never heard of chloroform to clean a car! Psh...old farts taught me the ropes and never shared any chloroform cleaning secrets.

Some shady and shocking slights that would curl your hair, but not THAT!

Though a few of those old farts may have liked to have used it on some young women *ahem*.

I call that a no way...George having chloroform to clean a car! Nope! That just isn't so. Hate me if you wish. Bunk imo and experience.

ESPECIALLY in light of the fact that Casey had been doing internet seraches on chloroform in the weeks/months before this happened.

They have not released the dates or information on the searches for the Chloroform that I am aware of...which means they are holding it back as evidence. We don't know what was actually the subject for the searches to find it. You can easily buy it online as one of the staffers of NG did for $67.00, IIRC.

We also do not know if this was done on the laptop or the desktop. The laptop that Casey was using was CA's. Anyone could have researched it and not just Casey. This will also have to be proven.

GA was in LE and he may have had knowledge of a case where Chloroform was used to mask the smell of decomp. We don't know what he knows or what he could come up with under the circumstances. They certainly did have time to clean the car between the time they got it back to the house and LE arrived. CA washed the pants and removed the knife then washed it. They had also cleaned other things out of the vehicle.

LA stated that GA detailed their cars sometimes once a week. He was quite anal about it. So do I think he could have used it for that purpose?! Of course, if he thought he could save that car (and Casey).

That makes sense. I always thought there was some mystery surrounding the "cleaning fluid" and as far as I have read, it seems the info on this cleaning fluid has never been released...
Wasn't it detergent (clothes) that was actually found and we all thought it was weird to refer to it as cleaning fluid?

I seen her the other day when flipping through the channels. I couldn't believe how much she resembled Casey! Even my hubby thought so too, weird.

My husband says she is the "spitting image" of me when I was her age, except I had a better body. ROFLMAO!!

There was mention of some kind of laundry detergent (Arm and Hammer). GA is the one who specifically used the term of "cleaning fluid" on the video (which would not be laundry detergent, imo.)

This reminds me of people who have said they received calls from people after they have "passed". Strange I know.
No more strange than the guy who died on impact in the train wreck in LA recently and his phone dialed each of his family members' numbers for the next several hours up until the time he was found in the wreckage. They never found the phone and could not account for why it happened.

I tend to believe things like that happen more than people realize. We are energy and that energy could be connected in someway through a cell phone because they get their signals from the air.

The reason she may have sounded garbled is because she was dead and could not really get through. I have read about that happening many times to people and it seems it is more prevalent now with cell phones.

Early on when the cloroform was mentioned, it was said to be pure cloraphorm that was found in the car by the newspapers or was it here that forensics said it was pure cloroform? Not a home type of mixture of amonia & bleach, or ethenol? And it was very stong in the car? My apologies if this has been discussed before and for typos.

I believe that I recall from an earlier post that GA & CA's neighbours told LE that they DID see GA cleaning the white Pontiac after it was retreived from the impound lot. Destroyed crucial evidence. Washed crucial evidence. That's another thing that pisses me off regarding an "EX-COP"!!! In my opinion, Lee and George are the only people in that house with a high enough IQ to admit that the terrible wave of smell was decomp......sooooooooo, Georrrrrrrrge, why did you do that?????? You KNEW what that smell was but ya'all went ahead and cleaned/detailed the car and washed up the smelly pants. Dumb heads to say the least! Does anyone know if this entire family also testified in OJ Simpsons defense at the murder trial of Ron and Nicole? They should have.....

Dr. K~ You are correct. Somewhere it did say it was not a mixture you made at home. I don't recall where the information originated, but it was discussed on NG and I believe also on Greta. It was also stated that the air was "saturated" with it and not just a trace.

I honestly think chloroform hurts this case. If it was THAT bad, how did maggots live as somebody pointed out (hope they speak up) they wouldn't have.

George using that to clean, bah...don't think so.

That was a stupid leak imo. I hope they have something better than that. That cramped my full on *yeah buddy she's nailed!*

That's a mess they will need to overcome now. :(

And yes, I think she's (Casey) full on guilty!!!

The only way I see chloroform fitting in-- is George with Pest Control.

That still doesn't work for me but that's the closest I come to putting him with it.

I find the *Chloroform* announcement bad for the case. JMO

I think she's guilty on this board, but on a jury they would have to explain that flub to me.

I tend to believe things like that happen more than people realize. We are energy and that energy could be connected in someway through a cell phone because they get their signals from the air.

The reason she may have sounded garbled is because she was dead and could not really get through. I have read about that happening many times to people and it seems it is more prevalent now with cell phones.

Turbo: I think that stories about the afterlife and the fact that some people that have passed from this life do indeed manage to make contact with people they have left is really intense and somber. I have had contact from my sister who died 4 yrs ago. Before that I wasn't a raging believer, nor a vehement skeptic....just one of those people who thought, "I'll believe it when I see it" sort of personalities. I believe.

When I retire tonight I'll do my share to send my thoughts to Caylee; I'll pray that she will find a way to contact anyone out there that is receptive. I think that we all feel that the truth will never come out of Casey's lips so let's band together and send messages to darling Caylee to let someone know where she is......

If the chloroform was purchased on line it would leave a trail with neon signs attached to it. If that is the case I'm sure it would be one thing the police haven't released, but then I think if they had that evidence they would have charged her by now. That would be truly damming evidence.

Slight tangent: You will rarely hear me say something to put anyone down, but Nancy Grace is someone who I have zero respect for. She is all about sensationalism. I would take anything she says as suspect.

Full tangent: I have been thinking about this today, I think in a way it is a mistake for Casey to be under house arrest. I think that if she were able to freely leave the house its quite possible she might lead someone to some evidence.

Granted, NG is usually behind WS on news and her staff isn't the best on getting their facts straight sometimes. Greta is much better on both counts, imo. However, right now...NG is the only one really covering the story with the players coming onto her show (besides Geraldo who appears to have adopted the Grunds and Baez).

I think it is a mistake for her to be on house arrest, too. She needs to be in jail. She isn't going to lead anyone to anything.

I thought it was an accident at first based on the fact I can't see how anyone would do something to such a cute little girl. However, someone on TV brought up a good point that I agree with. Even if it was an accident that she tried to cover up, she should still go through some kind of grieving process. Her going out and partying seems more like a celebration. As if a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

It is hard to imagine that someone would harm their own child but with how she is acting I wouldn't be surprised if it was on purpose. No emotion at all. Say she is telling the truth and someone did take her kid. She should be freaking out. Any parent would. ****, I get nervous when we are at the store and my son runs off for 20 seconds. I know he is right there but still my heart drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay