Raven Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
newkid said:
Okay, I'm driving past on my way home from work today. Not sure what good that will do besides satisfy my curiousity.

Incidentally, I had a family member run into him recently. Reportedly he had a kind of happy go lucky attitude.
Happy my Pappy, of course he's happy, he filed bankruptcy, in which none of it seems to be Janet's bills, but there is a huge amount of medical bills in Utah, for when he got his face broke....but the funny thing, after I heard about the face break incident...he went on a biking trip. Maybe if he would stop some of these biking trips, he could afford his bills?

Speaking of biking...seems his "toys" bike, accessories, etc. only equal $500.00 - ummm huge exaggeration there on equity there Raven considering the parts you bought for your bike equaled somewhat close to that.

I don't have a Pacer account, so can't get at the details. Is it possible for one of you who can to summarize the list of creditors and the assets he claims to have and post them here?

I have Raven's 42-page bk filing, complete with his signature, the filing stamp, etc. in pdf format. If anyone wants a copy, PM me.

Awesome, got it on pdf too...Raven:banghead: bet your not a happy camper today.

terminatrixator said:
Hopefully LE reads here.

Durham LE may read here, but I wouldn't assume that at this point. Raven moved to Utah to get out from under NC scrutiny.

I can't read PDF files (webtv), but I'm most interested in Raven's business he will be starting. I would bet money he has hidden assets (fund money) stashed away for his new business venture. It sounds like he intends to underestimate the value of his toys, too.

Well, to summarize, his new business is bankrupt, he lost over $400 bucks on it. The business "internet business" Mountain Sports Gear supposedly lost $
and it was established in February 2006.

He received over $10,256.00 in Social Security in 2005 - and not sure if that is his and Kaiden's social security combined.

There is absolutely nothing listed regarding "widower's benefits." He gets $667 for him and $667 for Kaiden a month.

He has Zero "real property" claimed
He has $62,400 in unsecured non-priority claims
He owes $7,000 in unsecured priority claims (the amount due and remaining to Orange County which is to the Government - meaning he doesn't pay back directly to Eurosports, he pays to Orange County and they must send it out to ES.

Total Liabilities is $69,400.00

He's listing snowboard, boots, bike, etc. at value of $500.00

States Wedding ring of $50.00 - (Did he sell Janet's ring to fund biking trips?)

He has TWO student loans of $1,500.00 for ACS Education Phoenix, AZ and another to University of Phoenix for $1,425.00 both were 2005

He had 5 Capital One cards he must have condensed because he only owes on one for $4,235.00

He owes over $9,000.00 to Discover. Guess Discover just discovered lots about the Rave.

He owes 435.00 to Cingular Wireless in 2005 - this must have been after he got fired from Cingular.

There are two IBEW Credit Union accounts, one for the Ducati default on the loan and the other is an OVERDRAWN ACCOUNT for $35.00, which happened in 2006 which I believe may be the Trust Memorial Fund that was set up the day after Janet was murdered, which I thought was for Kaiden...color me naive.

Another interesting thing to me, which we discussed above is the $625.00 to Living Scriptures, which were GOODS SOLD in 2002, does this mean he sold goods and never paid them back?

He owes another phone company in 2005 $210.00.

Oh, the list goes on and on.

terminatrixator said:
Well, to summarize, his new business is bankrupt, he lost over $400 bucks on it. The business "internet business" Mountain Sports Gear supposedly lost $
and it was established in February 2006.

He received over $10,256.00 in Social Security in 2005 - and not sure if that is his and Kaiden's social security combined.

There is absolutely nothing listed regarding "widower's benefits." He gets $667 for him and $667 for Kaiden a month.

He has Zero "real property" claimed
He has $62,400 in unsecured non-priority claims
He owes $7,000 in unsecured priority claims (the amount due and remaining to Orange County which is to the Government - meaning he doesn't pay back directly to Eurosports, he pays to Orange County and they must send it out to ES.

Total Liabilities is $69,400.00

He's listing snowboard, boots, bike, etc. at value of $500.00

States Wedding ring of $50.00 - (Did he sell Janet's ring to fund biking trips?)

He has TWO student loans of $1,500.00 for ACS Education Phoenix, AZ and another to University of Phoenix for $1,425.00 both were 2005

He had 5 Capital One cards he must have condensed because he only owes on one for $4,235.00

He owes over $9,000.00 to Discover. Guess Discover just discovered lots about the Rave.

He owes 435.00 to Cingular Wireless in 2005 - this must have been after he got fired from Cingular.

There are two IBEW Credit Union accounts, one for the Ducati default on the loan and the other is an OVERDRAWN ACCOUNT for $35.00, which happened in 2006 which I believe may be the Trust Memorial Fund that was set up the day after Janet was murdered, which I thought was for Kaiden...color me naive.

Another interesting thing to me, which we discussed above is the $625.00 to Living Scriptures, which were GOODS SOLD in 2002, does this mean he sold goods and never paid them back?

He owes another phone company in 2005 $210.00.

Oh, the list goes on and on.
Nice summary, term! Kind of makes one sick, doesn't it?

FWIW, I had to cancel one of my credit cards twice (once lost, once stolen) and that financial institution appeared on my credit report 3 times, each time with a different account number. It made it look like I had 3 credit cards with that company. I wonder if the multiple Capital One accounts are a result of closing, adding a user, changing acct. number, or something like that.

Could be, he condensed or closed out the accounts, however, I do notice something that is not listed on his bankruptcy form and that's the $196.00 he owed to Durham on the Durango. He did make a payment on it since January though...

Oh he's paid on it - he only owes $45.66 - boy, I wonder how they found you in Sandy, Utah Rave. Bet you weren't expecting that tax bill in Utah!

mesnowmom123 said:
Nice summary, term! Kind of makes one sick, doesn't it?

FWIW, I had to cancel one of my credit cards twice (once lost, once stolen) and that financial institution appeared on my credit report 3 times, each time with a different account number. It made it look like I had 3 credit cards with that company. I wonder if the multiple Capital One accounts are a result of closing, adding a user, changing acct. number, or something like that.
He's got quite a few medical bills in Utah, pretty stiff, must have been when his face got wacked, but it didn't stop him from biking!

WhiteWolf said:
Durham LE may read here, but I wouldn't assume that at this point. Raven moved to Utah to get out from under NC scrutiny.

I can't read PDF files (webtv), but I'm most interested in Raven's business he will be starting. I would bet money he has hidden assets (fund money) stashed away for his new business venture. It sounds like he intends to underestimate the value of his toys, too.
Oh well, it wasn't hard to email the pdf's to the Durham Police Department, hopefully they get time to look at it.

terminatrixator said:
Oh well, it wasn't hard to email the pdf's to the Durham Police Department, hopefully they get time to look at it.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I wonder if someone told him that it would look best if he waited at least a year after Janet's death to file for bankruptcy. Wouldn't want to do it too soon - might look like a motive. :rolleyes:

JerseyGirl said:
I wonder if someone told him that it would look best if he waited at least a year after Janet's death to file for bankruptcy. Wouldn't want to do it too soon - might look like a motive. :rolleyes:
Motive indeed, take the rumors of the high insurance taken out on Janet, the numerous affairs, the big money owed BEFORE Janet was murdered, the Embezzlement...and those dots are connecting ALL over the place.

I am hoping he has to at least pay off one of the student loans. Now, I heard a rumor he failed those classes but it's not confirmed, does anyone here know?

Oh boy oh boy, now I'm wondering about another thing, his income taxes. If he got to file income taxes this year and has not yet done so, and money is owed to him, the trustee can go after that money and the closer this gets to 2007, the trustee can go after any taxes owed him for 2006, if he files in 2006.

I have other thougts too. He never listed the EBAY sales as INCOME. It seems like he may have been doing that under another company name, but I don't see it. If he made money on EBAY, by selling the stolen goods, he still has to count that AS INCOME....HE MADE IT, he still owes taxes on it. I don't see that money he made listed in 2005 income.

So, what other bills have not been paid yet, and how many trips has he taken and how many trips is he planning on taking? He listed $100.00 a month for entertainment....yeah right!

terminatrixator said:
I am hoping he has to at least pay off one of the student loans.
Perhaps it's based on the type of loan you have but I was under the impression that student loans were not able to be included in a bankruptcy; that they have to be paid one way or another.

terminatrixator said:
He listed $100.00 a month for entertainment....yeah right!
It never ceases to amaze me that people can default on nearly everything they owe, still keep their property, AND be able to list entertainment costs as necessary expenses. I find that completely ridiculous.

terminatrixator said:
Motive indeed, take the rumors of the high insurance taken out on Janet, the numerous affairs, the big money owed BEFORE Janet was murdered, the Embezzlement...and those dots are connecting ALL over the place.

I am hoping he has to at least pay off one of the student loans. Now, I heard a rumor he failed those classes but it's not confirmed, does anyone here know?

Oh boy oh boy, now I'm wondering about another thing, his income taxes. If he got to file income taxes this year and has not yet done so, and money is owed to him, the trustee can go after that money and the closer this gets to 2007, the trustee can go after any taxes owed him for 2006, if he files in 2006.

I have other thougts too. He never listed the EBAY sales as INCOME. It seems like he may have been doing that under another company name, but I don't see it. If he made money on EBAY, by selling the stolen goods, he still has to count that AS INCOME....HE MADE IT, he still owes taxes on it. I don't see that money he made listed in 2005 income.

So, what other bills have not been paid yet, and how many trips has he taken and how many trips is he planning on taking? He listed $100.00 a month for entertainment....yeah right!
Hmmm, without credit cards, it'll be pretty hard for him to "pay" for the trips...and he can kiss getting any other credit cards on his own, now.

ewwwinteresting said:
Mountainsportsgear.com is in the process of starting in Spring 2006...wow, start and file bankruptcy in the same spring season!:loser:

A domain owner search shows that Raven actually registered for the site back on November 7, 2005. The Emeryville, CA po box is the company supporting small businesses.

WhoIs Result For mountainsportsgear.com @ whois.melbourneit.com
Domain Name mountainsportsgear.com
Creation Date 2005-11-07
Registration Date 2005-11-07
Expiry Date 2006-11-07
Organisation Name Raven Abaroa
Organisation Address P O Box 99800
EmeryVille
CA
US
Admin Name PrivateRegContact Admin
Admin Address P O Box 99800
EmeryVille
CA
US
Admin Email contact@myprivateregistration.com
Admin Phone +1.5105952002
Tech Name PrivateRegContact TECH
Tech Address P O Box 99800
EmeryVille
CA
US
Tech Email contact@myprivateregistration.com
Tech Phone +1.5105952002
Name Server yns1.yahoo.com
yns2.yahoo.com

I'm new to the Abaroa case [I left the board after Scott Peterson was sentenced]...

Best, Kitkat

Kitkat said:
A domain owner search shows that Raven actually registered for the site back on November 7, 2005. The Emeryville, CA po box is the company supporting small businesses.
Help me kit, what does this mean--"The Emeryville, CA po box is the company supporting small businesses"?

:laugh:
Jenifred said:
Didn't Raven have some sort of accident were he hit the side of his (big, fat) head? Maybe he did some damage.
Obviously not enough damage to knock some sense into him!

terminatrixator said:
So, if it's sold, I'm wondering if any of those debts were Karen's in Raven's name????

I really wonder on the timing of all of this and what Karen's involvement is in the filing of the bankruptcy.
I agree term. Something isn't adding up. They are all living together in the house in Utah, which conveniently gets sold and no new home purchased to move to. They apparently move to an apartment? Who does that? He files two days after the one year anniversary of his wife's murder and one day before her vigil, which he cannot attend...but is able to go on a bike trip the following week??? This whole scenario smells very rotten to me!

Jenifred said:
Help me kit, what does this mean--"The Emeryville, CA po box is the company supporting small businesses"?

Hi Jenifred...

I just mean that at first, I was curious about the Emeryville, CA connection... thought it meant he was physically out there. But no... The phone # traces to a company that seems to facilitate internet startups with a "private domain registration" option that traces only back to them with the exception of the organization/administrators name [in this case, Raven]... http://www.concentric.com/privatereg.php

Hope this clarifies! -Kitkat

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla