Raven is innocent!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rooster said:
The point could have been... To hurt Raven.
I agree that if it was a disgruntled employee, hurting Raven and shattering his family would be the goal. Getting away with it would make it even better in the perp's mind, (and in fact would probably be part of that goal - hurt Raven and move on with his/her own life).

Jesstexas said:
He may have fired some people? Do you know that he did or is that just a theory? If it's a theory, we can throw it around, just like we've done with every theory postulated here. But if you know that for a fact, that'd be some information I'm sure law enforcement would welcome.

Without anyone on this board personally knowing anyone at Eurosport (or formerly at Eurosport), how can we dig there? A company's employment records are not public. Our digging is kinda limited to public records and what we can find on the Internet.

Supposing he DID fire someone and that someone came by the house, looking for Raven. The leap to that person murdering Janet is a mighty, mighty big one, dontcha think? If the motive for the murder was revenge against Raven, wouldn't the murderer want Raven to know who did it? Otherwise, what would be the point?
Janet also worked at eurosport.
On the "who killed Janet Abaroa?" thread, no one chose "co-worker" as an option.
I'm guessing no one thinks a co-worker did this... I could be wrong though.

PrayersForMaura said:
Janet also worked at eurosoprt.
I totally forgot about that! So anyone that knew Raven quite possibly knew Janet as well. And we've heard that she was simply lovable, and that there was no way that anyone would want to harm her. Hmmm ... I guess it's still possible, (or maybe even moreso if the person was truly a lunatic and got to see first-hand the love that may or may not have existed between the two of them). But what are the other options of people who'd want to harm Raven by going after Janet? Again, another woman; an obsessed guy ...

JerseyGirl said:
I totally forgot about that! So anyone that knew Raven quite possibly knew Janet as well. And we've heard that she was simply lovable, and that there was no way that anyone would want to harm her. Hmmm ... I guess it's still possible, (or maybe even moreso if the person was truly a lunatic and got to see first-hand the love that may or may not have existed between the two of them). But what are the other options of people who'd want to harm Raven by going after Janet? Again, another woman; an obsessed guy ...
Hi JerseyGirl,

Don't think that the co-worker thing is going to pan out. Remember, Raven was FIRED from Eurosport for stealing, aka embezzlement. If there were any disgruntled employees of his who did not like him, why I'm sure seeing the boss busted for stealing and fired for embezzlement would cheer them up and give them a laugh. In their mind, Raven would have gotten his. No need to pursue.

I was thinking the same thing, Moxie.

Didn't law enforcement say something along the lines of the public had no cause for concern? A disgruntled former employee murdering Janet would definitely make the crime not random, but the community would have PLENTY of reason to worry with a nutcase like that on the loose.

Jesstexas said:
I was thinking the same thing, Moxie.

Didn't law enforcement say something along the lines of the public had no cause for concern? A disgruntled former employee murdering Janet would definitely make the crime not random, but the community would have PLENTY of reason to worry with a nutcase like that on the loose.
Agreed. If there was a problem employee running around murdering people at will, I'm very sure that LE would not be so quiet and would not have stated this was a NOT A RANDOM ACT. LE would only say that if they feel 100% that they know who did it.

Moxie said:
Raven's mom having a meltdown and trying to direct traffic away from her baby.
I'm not his Mom.:slap: Nice sluthing....

Moxie said:
Agreed. If there was a problem employee running around murdering people at will, I'm very sure that LE would not be so quiet and would not have stated this was a NOT A RANDOM ACT. LE would only say that if they feel 100% that they know who did it.
An employee would know Raven and Janet. That's not Random.

Rooster said:
An employee would know Raven and Janet. That's not Random.
What do you think the phrase "not a random killing means"

Moxie said:
Hi JerseyGirl,

Don't think that the co-worker thing is going to pan out. Remember, Raven was FIRED from Eurosport for stealing, aka embezzlement. If there were any disgruntled employees of his who did not like him, why I'm sure seeing the boss busted for stealing and fired for embezzlement would cheer them up and give them a laugh. In their mind, Raven would have gotten his. No need to pursue.
Unless, they thought Raven was getting off to easy with the embezzeling charge. Maybe they thought Raven deserved more.

Do I need to get the hose?

Rooster, go look at General Discussion #4, you'll be appeased.

Rooster said:
Unless, they thought Raven was getting off to easy with the embezzeling charge. Maybe they thought Raven deserved more.
I doubt it. Not that I don't respect your opinion. But I don't see it - people there may not have liked him, but I cannot see someone putting a "hit" on Raven's wife for two reasons - one - we have documented proof that he was having affairs, so to a "hitman", Janet wouldn't be enough of a target. But either Raven or the baby might be. However, fortunately they were alright. So I feel comfortable ruling out the angry employee from Eurosport trying to punish Raven by Killing his Wife. It doesn't make sense.

Jenifred said:
Do I need to get the hose?

Rooster, go look at General Discussion #4, you'll be appeased.
Thank you. No hose needed.:)

Rooster said:
He DID fire some people...I don't know the details of who or why.

Why would the murder want anyone to know who they were?

The point could have been... to take away the one thing Raven truley loved more than anything. To hurt Raven.

I dunno, Rooster. Anger, no matter the root, usually brings about an eye for an eye sort of revenge wish, IMO. A jilted lover may wish to take away what the object of their desire loves, but I'd imagine the ultimate revenge for a fired employee would be professional embarrassment and firing of the person who fired them. In this situation, obviously, that revenge fantasy would have been satisfied by Raven being caught for his embezzling and fired. Eye for Eye complete.

LvsAMystry said:
I dunno, Rooster. Anger, no matter the root, usually brings about an eye for an eye sort of revenge wish, IMO. A jilted lover may wish to take away what the object of their desire loves, but I'd imagine the ultimate revenge for a fired employee would be professional embarrassment and firing of the person who fired them. In this situation, obviously, that revenge fantasy would have been satisfied by Raven being caught for his embezzling and fired. Eye for Eye complete.

I'm still in favor of the baseball bat versus VX theory if we're talking about revenge. NOT murder, especially of someone that appears to be beloved by many.

Moxie said:
Remember, Raven was FIRED from Eurosport for stealing, aka embezzlement. If there were any disgruntled employees of his who did not like him, why I'm sure seeing the boss busted for stealing and fired for embezzlement would cheer them up and give them a laugh. In their mind, Raven would have gotten his. No need to pursue.
I was thinking the same thing. They might have a party when they heard about him being fired, but I think it's extremely unlikely that some raving lunatic would wait 4 months after the boss was fired then decide to take out his family - and leave Kaiden unharmed.

newkid said:
I was thinking the same thing. They might have a party when they heard about him being fired, but I think it's extremely unlikely that some raving lunatic would wait 4 months after the boss was fired then decide to take out his family - and leave Kaiden unharmed.
You would think that if there was someone out there angry enough at Raven to murder his wife, they certainly would have killed his child also!:(

golfmom said:
I'm still in favor of the baseball bat versus VX theory if we're talking about revenge. NOT murder, especially of someone that appears to be beloved by many.
now, i know this is far fetched...BUT could a jilted employee kill janet and make it look like raven did it?
i just keep going back to the crime scene evidence. she was stabbed three times. this is someone who wanted to kill her as quickly as possible-the first two stabs being defensive, i would assume and then the third being a direct hit to the heart. It doesn't sound like some amateur. THis is someone who knew exactly what he was doing.

anneshirley said:
now, i know this is far fetched...BUT could a jilted employee kill janet and make it look like raven did it?
i just keep going back to the crime scene evidence. she was stabbed three times. this is someone who wanted to kill her as quickly as possible-the first two stabs being defensive, i would assume and then the third being a direct hit to the heart. It doesn't sound like some amateur. THis is someone who knew exactly what he was doing.

anneshirley, everyone is doing this, but the information that Janet was stabbed three times is UNCONFIRMED
We have nothing to support that statement other than rumors at this point.

anneshirley said:
I still go back to how do we know, for sure, she was stabbed three times? To my knowledge, nobody here has posted that from personal knowledge...just that they heard it from somebody. LE hasn't released that info. Unless I missed something?? AND if she was stabbed three times, you are correct, it would have to be someone that knows knives and where to inflict the deadly damage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back