Raven is innocent!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ewwwinteresting said:
I think Rooster wasn't looking in the right thread, got confused and thought someone deleted his posts, which wasn't true.
I saw a bunch that were posted early this morning. Definately must have missed them.

Rooster said:
:eek: Now I see why this site is SO one sided. I guess it's just a waist of time to be here. Everyone has it all figured out behind the seens. With all the PM's. Well, LE know the truth and that's all that matters. There is alot I know! I'm way ahead of you on this site. Don't worry LE knows anything I do. I hope they find the person who killed Janet. I miss her and my heart breaks for Raven and Kaiden everyday. Raven is innocent! If you really want to find the killer, as you say, for Janet. Then I suggest you start looking.

SOME OF YOU need to take off your "Lynch Mob Goggles" You might be able to see better.

Good Bye!

Rooster,

I am completly unfamiliar with this case and Timex asked me to check regarding deletions etc.

I can find no deletions made of your posts from last night. You can check all your posts made in your posting history yourself.

Tybee
WS Admin.

ewwwinteresting said:
I'm trying to think, was Rooster's only other idea a robbery? If Rooster is way ahead of us on this site and knows alot, could it possibly be not a random act AND a robbery? I wouldn't think the two go together. Any ideas?

I posted a case yesterday of a drug revenge murder on two little girls. Honestly, if someone has floated the theory I'd shake my head as that's ridicuous!

But, then I found that case ... what are the chance that someone would actually murder a small child over a couple of hundred dollars? :furious:

Rooster said:
:eek: Now I see why this site is SO one sided. I guess it's just a waist of time to be here. Everyone has it all figured out behind the seens. With all the PM's. Well, LE know the truth and that's all that matters. There is alot I know! I'm way ahead of you on this site. Don't worry LE knows anything I do. I hope they find the person who killed Janet. I miss her and my heart breaks for Raven and Kaiden everyday. Raven is innocent! If you really want to find the killer, as you say, for Janet. Then I suggest you start looking.

SOME OF YOU need to take off your "Lynch Mob Goggles" You might be able to see better.

Good Bye!
I have to tell you Rooster, quite frankly, IMO, I would like NOTHING MORE than for Raven to be 100% innocent, and 100% completely cleared by LE. Truly. To think that ANY husband would take the life of his wife, and the mother of their child, is horrific to me. So if he has no culpability in Janet's murder, then what I feel for him is pain and sorrow and the grief he must feel. Truly.

However, you have to remember, the purpose of WebSleuths, as I see it anyway, is to dig into unsolved crimes, and to see what, if anything, we can come up with.... maybe nothing...maybe a lot.

And in this case, everything just keeps pointing, albeit purely speculative, towards Raven. We have turned up scores of information about him, his character, his past. From what we know about that evening itself, the CIRCUMSTANTIAL points toward Raven.

I hear you loud and clear when you shout out Raven's innocence. I do. I mean if someone I knew, was related to, whatever...if I thought they were being falsely accused of a crime, I'd be yelling at the top of my lungs...

So, what do we do? We keep digging away. Trust me, if I stumbled across ANYTHING that started even remotely to point the finger towards anyone else, I'd do all over that like a dog on a bone, without a doubt.

No one WANTS Raven to be guilty I don't think. We don't know him. It seems you do, or at least know a lot about him. So there's no reason, OTHER THEN THE EVIDENCE, for anyone here to want to be a "lynch mob." Far from it I think.... what we want is two things, that are completely innertwined:

the truth, and, justice for Janet and Kaiden. The same things I have no doubt, that YOU want as well....

But, until we have infomation to direct us otherwise, from someone on her, from LE, from someone, then ALL we have to go on is what WE find. And at this juncture, the only things we find have to do with Raven.

I mean if ANYONE is reading this that any sort of factual information that can point us elsewhere, give us new info to dig into, then please, please, please, share it here!

No one EVER wants to try and convict and innocent person, even in this kind of forum.

But, nor do we want to see a guilty party simply walk away.....

ewwwinteresting said:
I'm trying to think, was Rooster's only other idea a robbery? If Rooster is way ahead of us on this site and knows alot, could it possibly be not a random act AND a robbery? I wouldn't think the two go together. Any ideas?
None of this is new, but if Rooster is somehow in the know, my only guesses on not being random but being a burglary gone wrong go back to
a-a burglary set up by someone with something against the Abaroas?
b-a burglary set up by Raven?
c-the house was once a drug house and someone wanted to retrieve something that had been hidden? (yeah, I know that one sounds WAY out there)

ewwwinteresting said:
I think Rooster wasn't looking in the right thread, got confused and thought someone deleted his posts, which wasn't true.
Ewwwinteresting! One of my post's was to you! Both of our's got deleted! You know it's true.:liar: "Thou shalt not lie" You broke one...are you going to break them all?

Let me tell you what they said.

Ewwwinteresting says...

"But he drove the VX home from the funeral so he didn't sell it. Did he choose to Keep his VX and not his wife..."(This is what you said...right.)

Then I saw this trully stupid comment and posted...

"Do you think anyone thinks this is funny? You sound so heartless..."

All of this was deleted! As were other posts.

Look, if you were really sluthers. You would be looking for Janet's killer. Not just posting hurtfull things about Raven. Dose this get you anywhere in your so called "investagating"? Most of the people here do a good job finding evidance...Just look at it with open mind's. From all angles. You will see so much more that way.

newkid said:
None of this is new, but if Rooster is somehow in the know, my only guesses on not being random but being a burglary gone wrong go back to
a-a burglary set up by someone with something against the Abaroas?
b-a burglary set up by Raven?
c-the house was once a drug house and someone wanted to retrieve something that had been hidden? (yeah, I know that one sounds WAY out there)
a: I think Rooster posted there were people mad at him at Eurosport......wonder if any of them would be willing to turn into a criminal?

b: To steal what? Nothing was stolen, except a possibility of a laptop as stated by Rooster. Hardly seems worth it, but I could be wrong.

c: you're right, this one is way out there. They had been living there since August 2004.....long time to wait to go back and retrieve something.

Rooster said:
Ewwwinteresting! One of my post's was to you! Both of our's got deleted! You know it's true.:liar: "Thou shalt not lie" You broke one...are you going to break them all?

Ewwwinteresting says...

"But he drove the VX home from the funeral so he didn't sell it. Did he choose to Keep his VX and not his wife..."(This is what you said...right.)

Look, if you were really sluthers. You would be looking for Janet's killer. Not just posting hurtfull things about Raven. Dose this get you anywhere in your so called "investagating"? Most of the people here do a good job finding evidance...Just look at it with open mind's. From all angles. You will see so much more that way.

Rooster...both of those posts are still here on the forum.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23862&page=2

post number 27

Rooster said:

Ewwwinteresting says...

Rooster:

Both of those posts are still there? I am not sure why you think they were deleted. My comment about picking the VX over the Wife and your reply about wondering if this was funny are still there posted....do you need a link?

Nevermind...Timex did it for me.

The only thing that seems to be missing is the laptop. Maybe something was on it that someone wanted. But it seems as if the desktop computer is also gone as well as the PDA. Did Raven pawn the desktop? If so, that might help to indicate why it seems that no computers are left. But then again, where's the PDA?

ewwwinteresting said:
Rooster:

Both of those posts are still there? I am not sure why you think they were deleted. My comment about picking the VX over the Wife and your reply about wondering if this was funny are still there posted....do you need a link?

Nevermind...Timex did it for me.
I did find the post between the two of us:blushing:. It's there. I'm sorry Ewwwinterenting. I got all worked up.

I need to look through and make sure my other post are there. I have to go out for a bit. I'll be back.

Rooster said:
I did find the post between the two of us:blushing:. It's there. I'm sorry Ewwwinterenting. I got all worked up.

I need to look through and make sure my other post are there. I have to go out for a bit. I'll be back.

Whew, I feel a whole lot better!
:D

Rooster, you told us to look at the evidence from every angle but to keep open minds. So it seems like you might be implying that we've hit on something but are still missing something. Can you give us some direction? Is it the vehicles, the finances, possible other women, Eurosport ... ? What angle should we be looking at more closely? I'd like to find justice AND see Raven and Kaiden get to spend their lives together. If he's innocent, then we need to look elsewhere, but where?

ewwwinteresting said:
a: I think Rooster posted there were people mad at him at Eurosport......wonder if any of them would be willing to turn into a criminal?
Dig Here! Raven's job was in management. People worked under him. He may have fired some people. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy about that. How many of us don't like our boss's? Well, what if some new young boss got hired on and fired you? I don't know maybe something to do with this?...

Rooster said:
Dig Here! Raven's job was in management. People worked under him. He may have fired some people. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy about that. How many of us don't like our boss's? Well, what if some new young boss got hired on and fired you? I don't know maybe something to do with this?...
Do you know the start and end dates of Raven's employment with Eurosport?

JerseyGirl said:
Do you know the start and end dates of Raven's employment with Eurosport?
Rooster, or someone may have more detail, but I'm fairly certain he started at Eurosport sometime in the late summer of 2003. And was ultimately fired in January 2005. But I could be off a little here or there. I don't recall every knowing or reading the exact month he started in 2003.

Rooster said:
He may have fired some people? Do you know that he did or is that just a theory? If it's a theory, we can throw it around, just like we've done with every theory postulated here. But if you know that for a fact, that'd be some information I'm sure law enforcement would welcome.

Without anyone on this board personally knowing anyone at Eurosport (or formerly at Eurosport), how can we dig there? A company's employment records are not public. Our digging is kinda limited to public records and what we can find on the Internet.

Supposing he DID fire someone and that someone came by the house, looking for Raven. The leap to that person murdering Janet is a mighty, mighty big one, dontcha think? If the motive for the murder was revenge against Raven, wouldn't the murderer want Raven to know who did it? Otherwise, what would be the point?

Jesstexas said:
Supposing he DID fire someone and that someone came by the house, looking for Raven. The leap to that person murdering Janet is a mighty, mighty big one, dontcha think? If the motive for the murder was revenge against Raven, wouldn't the murderer want Raven to know who did it? Otherwise, what would be the point?
Simply to hurt him, I suppose. But it takes a real raving lunatic to be able to stab a young mother to death in her home during the early evening while her baby is in the next room just to hurt the person that fired you. But it is a possibility, no matter how slight.

Jesstexas said:
He may have fired some people? Do you know that he did or is that just a theory? If it's a theory, we can throw it around, just like we've done with every theory postulated here. But if you know that for a fact, that'd be some information I'm sure law enforcement would welcome.

Without anyone on this board personally knowing anyone at Eurosport (or formerly at Eurosport), how can we dig there? A company's employment records are not public. Our digging is kinda limited to public records and what we can find on the Internet.

He DID fire some people...I don't know the details of who or why.

Why would the murder want anyone to know who they were?

The point could have been... to take away the one thing Raven truley loved more than anything. To hurt Raven.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back