RDI Theories & Discussion ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What this says to me is that JR was "minimizing" the importance of this room. Why he "didn't hardly know nuthin' bout that there room, 'ceptin it was a powerful mess and mighta been used for coal".

When was this house built? Most homes built in suburban areas in the 20th century weren't coal heated.

The original house was built in 1927.

What this says to me is that JR was "minimizing" the importance of this room. Why he "didn't hardly know nuthin' bout that there room, 'ceptin it was a powerful mess and mighta been used for coal".

When was this house built? Most homes built in suburban areas in the 20th century weren't coal heated.

Hilarious and spot on. Minimizing and distancing. Another thing that makes me totally believe there was no intruder (among 100 other reasons) was this: What intruder is going to take her to that room and that area where there are no windows (in the WC) and no EASY escape. I mean, seriously? AS AN INTRUDER Would you not be in a place for a really easy get-away and not stuck like a rat at the end of a maze? And sliding up thru a window trying to balance on a suitcase is not easy if you gotta RUN because she screamed!

Hilarious and spot on. Minimizing and distancing. Another thing that makes me totally believe there was no intruder (among 100 other reasons) was this: What intruder is going to take her to that room and that area where there are no windows (in the WC) and no EASY escape. I mean, seriously? AS AN INTRUDER Would you not be in a place for a really easy get-away and not stuck like a rat at the end of a maze? And sliding up thru a window trying to balance on a suitcase is not easy if you gotta RUN because she screamed!

ITA and one step further, If your an intruder why take her anywhere in the house. You either do what you plan to do in her room or, if the argument is the "intruder" was afraid of being heard, then you take her away from the house.

There is absolutley no logical reason for an intruder to take her to the basement.

I find the home itself to be fascinating, in all of its phases. Upstairs, I adore the way one owner expressed the openness and brightness by removing the master bed from the dark alcove.

9dc6e73dc922d59fd6b51f5e496baf3a.jpg

However, this item has been troubling me.

From Meara's post:

13 JOHN RAMSEY: There's no reason to
14 go in there. It was -- I don't know if it used
15 to be a coal storage or something that just was
16 a deed [sic] end room.

Is JR referring to the Wine Cellar as a dead end room?

DOI
Chapter 1

"Patsy and I savored the night before Christmas, helping Santa Claus put everything in place.

Last night had been no different. We had made several trips to the basement, where Patsy kept the wrapped gifts stashed away. Then she had arranged them under the fat Fraser fir, which reached to the ceiling of our living room. Joe Barnhill, our neighbor, had met me in front of our home with the new bicycle for JonBenét, which he had been hiding in his basement for us. JonBenét had outgrown her training bike. A bigger bicycle had been on her wish list, and we could now look forward to some family bike trips together."

"We had made several trips to the basement, where Patsy kept the wrapped gifts stashed away." ~ JR

Three "partially wrapped", although I think the presents would be more aptly described as "partially unwrapped", FAO Schwarz presents were in the WC with JB, according to the SW Items #55KKY, 56KKY, 57KKY.

Can we can agree these three gifts were meant for BRs upcoming birthday and not to be confused with any other FAO gifts presented at Christmas?

(0272-04)
LOU SMIT: And I wanted to do that and kind of lead into various photographs, okay? I've got photographs of the wine cellar. And these were taken during the course of the crime scene investigation. And it shows various presents in the wine cellar. And I just had a couple questions on that. It's 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 -- I'm sorry. We'll eliminate those 266, 267 and 268. we'll just concentrate on the first three. -

Obviously John is shown photos of the WC in 263, 264, 265.
http://www.acandyrose.com/winecellar2.jpg

(0272-20)
JOHN RAMSEY: Well Patsy had gotten a bunch of gifts at FAO Swartz up in New York in early December, some of which were for them were for Burke's birthday, which was in January. She didn't know they were in the closet exactly, But the cigar box -- I had some cigars that I kept in the basement because it was kind of humid..."

"She didn't know they were in the closet exactly, but" John changes the subject to point out the cigar box. As in, don't talk about the FAO presents. Look at the silly cigar box that's on the chair. Minimalizing much. Yes or No?

"We had made several trips to the basement, where Patsy kept the wrapped gifts stashed away." ~ JR, in DOI

"She didn't know they were in the closet exactly, but" ~ JR Interview

John informs Lou Smit, who overlooked many opportunities to expound for clarification purposes, that Patsy did not know the FAO packages were in the WC? That is rather peculiar. Is John referring to the wine cellar as a closet and a dead end room?

Why didn't Patsy know the FAO packages were hidden in the closet/WC if John and Patsy retrieved the hidden and wrapped gifts on the Night Before Christmas? Didn't Patsy intentionally save them away from prying hands for Burke's birthday?

Did Patsy claim that she peeked into the FAO Schwarz packages? Kolar reveals in his book, Foreign Faction, it was Burke who partially opened the FAO presents on Christmas Day ... perhaps while Patsy was in the basement wrapping the gifts for Charlevoix friends and children.

Is it peculiar that BR played around in the basement on Christmas Day and, apparently, was inside the WC windowless concrete room on Christmas Day, while sneaking a peek at his FAO Schwarz wrapped birthday presents and then his sister's dead body ends up in that same room twelve hours later?

Did Burke get any new train parts or pieces for Christmas? Anyone know?

It is odd to me that they distance themselves from the basement before they find out their fibers from that evening's clothes were all down there on JBR, on duct tape, in her panties, in paint tray, etc. Then they change their stories to try and match the evidence. Another reason I think they lied.

ITA and one step further, If your an intruder why take her anywhere in the house. You either do what you plan to do in her room or, if the argument is the "intruder" was afraid of being heard, then you take her away from the house.

There is absolutley no logical reason for an intruder to take her to the basement.

And not only that, but why on earth leave a ransom note?

I'd break out in hives, but I admit to being a neat freak.

I have always thought that Patsy's "housekeeping" style is indicative of her life. She made sure the "public" rooms looked good, but lived in this kind of chaos. It was all for show. Just like the "perfect" children, and the perfect marriage. It all looked good on the outside. It was all chaos if you looked close enough.

I'm a little OCD. These pics drive me nuts but I try to ignore it :floorlaugh:

:pullhair::pullhair:Oh the sophistry. Gah. :tantrum:

It is odd to me that they distance themselves from the basement before they find out their fibers from that evening's clothes were all down there on JBR, on duct tape, in her panties, in paint tray, etc. Then they change their stories to try and match the evidence. Another reason I think they lied.

It's also important to remember that they were privy to the investigative files prior to being interviewed.

Most cops would not have negotiated away their leverage to get an interview.

IA, but the LEOs weren't doing the negotiating. that was done courtesy of AH and his minions who became the channel between BPD/the Rs, beginning early on saturday morning (less than 48 hrs after the discovery of JB's body)

IA, but the LEOs weren't doing the negotiating. that was done courtesy of AH and his minions who became the channel between BPD/the Rs, beginning early on saturday morning (less than 48 hrs after the discovery of JB's body)

Not to mention the Ramsey's lawyered up super quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say, had I been a Grand Juror for SIX months and heard this case and then gave an indictment just to have it not acted upon I would be madder than hel!

The Grand Jury had the power to subpoena John and Patsy Ramsey. Why were they were not called to testify?

"Other late witnesses who may have swayed the jury, Newsweek has learned, are John Douglas, a former FBI profiler hired by the Ramseys, who has said publicly that the couple didn't fit the mold of killers, and the Ramseys' surviving children, all of whom have defended John and Patsy as good parents. Now that the grand jury has not returned an indictment against them, the Ramseys may go after the tabloid media that routinely feature wild rumors about them, sources close to the family say. Newsweek has learned that the couple has retained Atlanta libel attorney L. Lin Wood, who represented "Richard Jewell, the man wrongly blamed for the 1996 Olympics "bombing."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...ot-to-file-charges-against-them-76670532.html

No reason. Just wondering why JR felt it necessary to hire an attorney for Lucinda, his ex-wife?

Theonly1, I enjoyed reading your 7 Part Theory today. I agree that the Rs were deeply bothered by the children's bedwetting and soiling.

PMPT Page 433
"In the Ramseys' dining room, just steps away from the kitchen, the police had found a bowl with fresh pineapple in it. Meyer noted in his report that the pineapple in JonBenét's small intestine was in near-perfect condition -- it had sharp edges and looked as if it had been recently eaten and poorly chewed."

I've seen the picture of pineapple in the bowl :) Those were fairly medium to large size chunks of pineapple to swallow almost without chewing them a bit. Was it poorly chewed/near-perfect condition because she was so very tired from the festivities over the last few days?

Friday, March 24, 2000 Today Show - Part 5

snip
"Mr. RAMSEY: Let's deal with the facts that I know. The facts are that JonBenet was asleep when we brought her home, we put her to bed, and neither Patsy or I fed her anything, because she was asleep. Those are the facts."

http://www.acandyrose.com/03242000ramseytodaypt5.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back