Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While she is subject to random drug and alcohol testing, the corrections department said no testing was conducted Monday.
Please forgive me, but with all the dudes she's been with maybe an HIV test is in order? Get me a saucer of milk now. :woohoo:

Yeah give an inch take a mile.............. I'm so sick of seeing that crap . There is NO WAY this is a normal Client Attorney relationship .

Does everyone on home confinment get treated this way ??

Not that I have ever heard about! Is she his ONLY client now? I mean he has to have other people that may need an hour or so of his time, it's just unreal!

my son and i high five . just to say hi and kid around or to say good luck . it certainly doesnt mean anything .. dont make more of something than it may be . so many people are jumping to this and that conclusion . we DONT know what is up with that .. it doesnt appear to be proper behavior at this time no but .. we dont know what is goin on . we need to all have faith that LE and god will give caylee justice i beleive she will get it . she is in the hearts of so many she will be avenged .

eww..I just saw the high five on the fox news on video

I just saw this reported on Natl Fox News. What the heck was that about, do you think? Mods feel free to remove if this is covered already. I thought it was odd.

The high-five was probably because Casey got permission to visit her attorney every day, meaning she can now escape the confines of her parents house and not have to listen to George and Cindy all day long. :mad:

They have spent time with each other without GA and CA like when they were at church. Wonder what they have been saying when they are alone. I also heard on here sometime that KC and LA were in his car talking by themselves sometime after she was released the 2nd time. This is just plain weird. What are they talking about? I'm beginning to wonder about the jail conversation when KC referred to parental feelings to LA and said you know and he said yes. JMO HMMMM

Also from wftv.com

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Casey met with her home confinement case manager Monday afternoon for approximately 20 minutes. During the meeting her case manager set her out-of-the-home schedule for the remainder of the week.

Corrections officials said he also granted an extension of Casey's schedule for Monday so that should visit with her attorney in Kissimmee. She must be back in the home by 6:00pm and was given permission to proceed directly to the attorney's office from her meeting at Corrections. While she is subject to random drug and alcohol testing, the corrections department said no testing was conducted Monday.

Officials also said Casey scheduled a meeting with her attorney every day this week. She can leave at 10:00am and must be home by 4:00pm. There is no schedule for her to be out-of-the-home over the weekend.
-------------------------------------------

It just makes me sick that LE and the jail is treating this woman like a queen. EVERY DAY THIS WEEK she is spending the whole day at the attorney office! Why? And why would they alllow her to stay out of the home every day? I thought she was on home confinement. I think I am very unhappy with LE in Orlando. No wonder they have so much crime there and people like this. They treat them like queens. And what attorney spends 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with 1 client? Come on now. How bad does that look? Doesn't this man have any other clients? If I were one of the I would be ticked.

It would be real interesting to see who else went in and out of his office during these L O N G visits where you know they are not discussing the case. That's just common sense. It doesn't take six hours a day to plan a defense. She's s spoiled brat and LE is allowing her to be one imo. She's so pampered and so spoiled, it's not even funny. She can steal from anyone and everyone with impunity.

I just seen the "high five" with my own eyes on channel 2, and let me tell you it pisses me off to no end! After they high five she seems so pleased with herself and a big smile on her face in the elevator and she bends over and grabs her knees. The whole time you can see this huge smile on her face then she looks up at the camera and sort of contains herself and steps back a little in the elevator!

How DARE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! I am furious after seeing that! I would like to slap that smile right off her face, I'm sorry!

I think the high 5 is because KC got so much time away from home granted by her case worker. Being in that home must beyond belief. I'm not saying she deserves to be away, I'm just saying I think this is what high 5 is about.

It's infinitely better than being in jail, though, which is where she belongs. What a sick miscarriage of justice. Shame on the police. They have enough to bring a case, and I'm sure there's more we don't know about that they have.

It is not the high five that bothers people..it is the fact that casey can be laughing and high fiving her brother as if to say :woohoo::woohoo:
I got away with something else. :rolleyes:

It would be real interesting to see who else went in and out of his office during these L O N G visits where you know they are not discussing the case. That's just common sense. It doesn't take six hours a day to plan a defense. She's s spoiled brat and LE is allowing her to be one imo. She's so pampered and so spoiled, it's not even funny. She can steal from anyone and everyone with impunity.
JMHO but it sure gives a new meaning to the word "princess" doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Once again Tater you have gotten it correct!!! Let's go spend that money honey before they puit us all in jail! That's what they were high fiving....ugh..they are not people who should be given any leniEncy!

Or consideration, or compassion... or air.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. He has been online playing HALO and buying the heck out of Marvel comic book characters on e-bay. As if he has nothing better to do? The high fives were bound to happen..as I've said 1000's of times before this is a game of :tit for tat" to the Anthony's..too bad the one suffering is a sweet child who NEVER asked to be born... let alone to that bunch of WHACK A DOOS.

I hope that LE catches the "high-five."
I have yet to find anything about this case to be
happy about, or consider a "GOOD JOB !"

The high-five was probably because Casey got permission to visit her attorney every day, meaning she can now escape the confines of her parents house and not have to listen to George and Cindy all day long. :mad:

HIGH FIVE WAS UPON ENTERING BUILDING before she knew decision

my son and i high five . just to say hi and kid around or to say good luck . it certainly doesnt mean anything .. dont make more of something than it may be . so many people are jumping to this and that conclusion . we DONT know what is up with that .. it doesnt appear to be proper behavior at this time no but .. we dont know what is goin on . we need to all have faith that LE and god will give caylee justice i beleive she will get it . she is in the hearts of so many she will be avenged .

In what society, in what City of the USA is it appropriate to high five and laugh when your baby and neice is missing and all signs point that she dead? What do they have to high five about? It means alot to me. It's disrespectful of Caylee.

The protestors should be down at the jail protesting and at the DA's office. Not the Anthony's. Of course the Anthony's will behave like they do with the type of LE they have there in Orlando. sheesh I am sooo mad!

I hear ya, Kathyn... I'm mad, too, especially after I read that the Anthony's were receiving donations through Lee's personal PayPal account. But never fear... Casey's "Big B*tch" time is near. I know we all wish she was in jail now, but it's just a matter of time. And the next time the po po shows up, she'll be charged with murder. And I can't wait! We will all rejoice!

I think Cindy, George and Lee will spend some time in jail, too.

All in good time, my friend, all in good time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back