Reasonable Doubt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, there is also the fact that KC has never showed any mourning behavior. She seems to have been having the time of her life!

That every, single person with whom she even SPOKE on the phone or to whom she texted has been cleared by LE.

That no one whom KC has accused exists, ir they do exist but she doesn't even know them (JH).

SO.. if any one thinks that any OTHER person has motive, method, and opportunity,...lets hear the name and the evidence.

Thanks!:)
This is a rhetorical queestion, but are there any videos of KC even putting up one missing flyer on Caylee?

Totally agree.....I'm just starting to get antsy about which direction that pendulum will swing.

They don't have to release the findings, but IF they had found ANYTHING at all, they'd be beefing up the charges against Casey, don't you think?

I know Dr. Baden said it could take a year to get results back, but I respectfully disagree with him.....in high profile cases, lab tests are rushed to the front of the line. I think it's "possible" that LE has the results, and the results were disappointing. I hope I am wrong.

I'm not. I think it will swing into a certain smug little head, to the point of concussion.

While there are plenty of reasons that they could be withholding charges at this point, I am starting to think there is no case. What with all this media hoopla and drama surrounding her being bonded out it seem thye would have nipped it in the bud, cut it off, filed the muder charges and argued to hold her without bail. But they didn't.

Now, they have plenty of time to put a murder case together(if that is what they think happned) and perhaps they will only file the obstruction and lying to LE. If they dump the neglect charge they can always recharge her later or if they discover some murder evidence the door is open without having to worry about the argument for double jeopardy.

If she walks out of that jail this morning I will be doubtful that they have any substantial evidence. I do not think we have any idea if Caylee is dead or alive.

If they DO have the evidence to charge her and have the ability to hold her without bond, then letting this whole exercise with Padilla play out was irresponsible.

Not if they are pretty sure where the body is, and think they'll have it before the judge rules in ten days.

They have it from the FBI lab, and, according to them, had it triple-checked with other labs. Yeah, I think they have a TON of stuff, and we will all be smacked in the face with it.

Then,. here's the yard and the trunk-- two dogs from two different counties....

My guess is that they have assempbled so much forensic evidence that even we, who are used to reading forensic reportage will be thunderstruck.

KC may be a prolific sociopath, but she can't plan.

And another personality trait of KC's - she is VERY lazy so she wouldn't put out much effort to cover up. The body will be found KC will go down. moo

Huh Just what will they convict her of using those two instances ?

I think that means it demonstrates lack of caring for Caylee-- just for the b.f.

She never ONCE asked whether anyone had news of Caylee, in any call.

I have a firm belief that when this case is presented in full...the Prosecution will have left no room for any doubt at all. Their forensic evidence and all the other evidence they have obtained during the investigation including testimony will prove Caylee is deceased, she was in the care of Casey at the time, Casey will be connected directly to Caylee's death, and that there is no other way it could have taken place. I am not the least bit worried they cannot prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You said it! I just applauded it.;-)

this is what stresses me about this case....

that proves that there was definitely a smell of decomp, and KC was definitely aware of it, and definitely took steps to make it seem resonable to others etc, so on....

....but it does not prove premeditation, so I have reasonable doubt...

but could still do capital murder charge (if it was during the commision of a felony, like child abuse, etc.) but given the evidence we know at this point in time, were I on the jury, agonizing as it is for me, I would never convict for murder 1 (in the premeditated sense) because there is a great deal of doubt for me.

I was almost the last to still think it was an accident, so I'm right there with you.

Two things:1) The FBI is involved in developing the evidence. They don't usually expend a lot of energy, unless they feel sure of a conviction.
2) My guess is that they found pre-meditation in those computer forensics.

Yes, Scott Peterson's family piccies looked great, too!

Interesting to me was how KC managed to get her mug in so many of them with Caylee, which indicates she was NOT the picture taker of Caylee. I believe when it comes out CA was the one who took almost all of the pictures.

If you notice ALL the time KC had Caylee at all her friends, the park and other places there are no pictures. The pictures involve the Anthony's house or pictures of Caylee with KC which indicates her friends took them of Caylee.

"So for motive, we have nothing."

The witness statements all seem to say Casey is angry at her parents for controlling her; for motive I could say she wanted to get even with her parents for tying her down for last 3 years. Caylee was just her pawn not a separate human intitled to her own life. [this is evident by taking her to inapropriate places, putting her to sleep on a couch in the middle of a party, putting Caylee to bed with herselt and bf. Caylee had no say in these cases.

Look at the Susan Smith motive..............psychologists will testify almost all women who kill their children do it because of a relationship with a man. That is so very common along with her NEED to not be burdened with Caylee anymore. She saw her friends going to PR and doing fun things and she wanted a "piece of the pie."

I was watching NG the other night and the woman who was filling in for her quoted Casey as saying she did not report Caylee missing because "theyre going to try to pin this on me". The substitute for NG said something to the effect of that proves her guilt. My question is: What is the "This" they are trying to pin on you? I don't get why that question wasn't addressed.
Did anybody else notice this ?

I did. Those words have haunted me from the get go. She knew then (in a backwards kinda way) what we all know now.. Casey murdered her baby girl.

Interesting to me was how KC managed to get her mug in so many of them with Caylee, which indicates she was NOT the picture taker of Caylee. I believe when it comes out CA was the one who took almost all of the pictures.

If you notice ALL the time KC had Caylee at all her friends, the park and other places there are no pictures. The pictures involve the Anthony's house or pictures of Caylee with KC which indicates her friends took them of Caylee.

And, in most ofd them she wasn't looking at Cayle. She was mugging for the camera.

Does anyone know did she ever talk to Tony? ...If i was on the jury i could convict her from the 911 calls and the first call home from jail you hear no urgence in her voice at all about Caylee ..now you do hear it when she is trying to get Tony's # ...

the only emotion i have ever heard from kc is when she called 911 regarding the protesters and her dad getting into the fight!!!!!!! pathetic!!!

Look at the Susan Smith motive..............psychologists will testify almost all women who kill their children do it because of a relationship with a man. That is so very common along with her NEED to not be burdened with Caylee anymore. She saw her friends going to PR and doing fun things and she wanted a "piece of the pie."

But, that kind of woman gets knocked up, again, in a heartbeat, if they think they can use the baby to pressure a man.

How scarey is THAT?:eek:

the only emotion i have ever heard from kc is when she called 911 regarding the protesters and her dad getting into the fight!!!!!!! pathetic!!!
She cried at the first bond hearing when she heard that she was going to jail -

She cried at the first bond hearing when she heard that she was going to jail -

oops...i forgot that one. good catch....but other than that....NADA!!!! As a mother, i would be psychotic. when i asked my husband, he said the same thing!!!!!!:eek:

I saw some of the posts earlier about the 911 calls. Anyone have a link to downloadable audio instead of youtube flv type video? I have some studio software to clean up and enhance audio and wanted to run it through the program. Everywhere I look is flash video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher