Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering what I just heard on HLN
A woman from Radar Online said she got her information from LE, that it was Rececca's sister at the home.
Vinnie and a guest (male) are calling it an "alleged" murder for sake of discussion.
Jealousy and anger as the motive.

Did his love turn to hate over his son's accident?
IMO

IMO If JS was involved I don't think he would have it done in his home.

Here is a different view of the staircase.
View attachment 17894

I have to ask myself and maybe I'v read too much but how could MS have been injured so badly from this staircase. I would believe hitting the carpet would soften the fall. I just can't get a grip on how he fell. What was said about the chandalier? I am so very sad this child died and also Rebecca. This is just all too creepy.

in picture #3 this is paramedic equipment I think...#8 yes this does appear to be some sort of table.

I have a couple questions:

In photo #3 of the following link, what is that blue and grey pile near the body?

And in #8 is that a table they are taking away? It looks nothing like the one in #3 which is smaller and round.

This is so confusing.

ETA. pic #4 shows the blue and grey item better then 3.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery

A woman from Radar Online said she got her information from LE, that it was Rececca's sister at the home.
Vinnie and a guest (male) are calling it an "alleged" murder for sake of discussion.

IMO

I believe jealousy and anger were the exact motive. And who else would want to humiliate her in the public eye by her being naked than maybe the ex-wife??????

IMO
No I would say that if its jealousy and anger they are talking about JS exwife. When a criminal defense attorney is at the mansion and they say they are not representing JS but someone associated with the house hmmm I'm thinking it might be the exwife IMO

No I would say that if its jealousy and anger they are talking about JS exwife. When a criminal defense attorney is at the mansion and they say they are not representing JS but someone associated with the house hmmm I'm thinking it might be the exwife IMO

I was thinking the lawyer was there for his brother since he found the body.

Your statements made me realize that I don't think I have read or heard about DS' whereabouts since MS' passing.

Did DS attend MS' funeral in AZ two days ago on Wed?

Is DS still in Coronado or in AZ?

TIA

Vinnie naming the players:
Jonah
Dina
Adam

Jealousy and/or anger applied to the three.
IMO

It's my understanding the 13 y/o called 911 when maxie went down the stairs. They are saying on HLN that the 13 y/o is RN's sister. Also it wasn't confirmed but Vinnie and his guests mentioned two things I did earlier. One the music was a cover up for the crime and two the brothers did not get along. As I said earlier, AN was very jealous of his brother. That is what makes me suspicous of him and now the ex-wife.

*bbm*
Yes, I am suspicious of the ex-wife and the brother as well, with the ex-wife at the top of the list. This is one case where I am not blaming the husband (YET and for a change). There certainly does seem to be a lot more going on here than meets the eye. I am not buying suicide. I also think the boy's death is highly suspicious. But I feel that the ex-wife's jealousy may have been out of control already and that, coupled with her son's death and possibly holding Rebecca responsible, would have put her over the edge. A very interesting, but very tragic case. How very sad.

justbetweenus ..these item were taken the first day..then SO executed another search warrant and came back and got another table..no picture that I know off of the table..carpet and a large painting. or mirror. I cant find pic of it ..but I will keep looking.

I have a couple questions:

In photo #3 of the following link, what is that blue and grey pile near the body?

And in #8 is that a table they are taking away? It looks nothing like the one in #3 which is smaller and round.

This is so confusing.

ETA. pic #4 shows the blue and grey item better then 3.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery

Hospital Footage/Security Video will now be reviewed by police (to verify all parties were at the hospital during the hours they stated they were)

"The San Diego Sheriff's Department will be obtaining a search warrant to review the footage. Investigators want to confirm details of what Jonah, Adam, and Dina [Jonah's second wife, and Max's mother], have revealed to them. Jonah maintains that he was at the hospital when Rebecca's body was found. This is a very fluid investigation," a law enforcement source tells us.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...video-surveillance-sheriffs-department-review

hmmm...this got me thinking...

#1 so kill her in the middle of the night...and go back to the hospital. Have your brother "find her" while your alibi is secure.

OR

She was "hung" earlier in the evening/night and the body staged on the grass with the explanation that "I cut her down".

cut down with what? where it the part still attached to the railing? where is the tool you cut her down with? Match the "cut marks" on the rope. look for threads of the rope on the cutting tool or on the sidewalk and grass...

The only thing I remember reading about Dina (regarding this situation) is that an unidentified male answered the door for reporters on Wed. (?) He said she had not prepared a statement at this time.

I wonder if the male is someone she is in a relationship with ??????

IMO

hmmm...this got me thinking...

#1 so kill her in the middle of the night...and go back to the hospital. Have your brother "find her" while your alibi is secure.

OR

She was "hung" earlier in the evening/night and the body staged on the grass with the explanation that "I cut her down".

cut down with what? where it the part still attached to the railing? where is the tool you cut her down with? Match the "cut marks" on the rope. look for threads of the rope on the cutting tool or on the sidewalk and grass...

forgot to add. I can't picture her walking naked through the house, downstairs and outside to move the table, stand up on the table, either tie the noose or put it around her neck from securing it to the wrought iron earlier and jump off.

I would think that she'd risk being seen and stopped either way.

She knew AS was staying there on the property. Maybe he was an insomniac and might spot her. It would make more sense to kill yourself when you are alone or in a secluded area (closet, bathroom, bedroom with drapes drawn). Even opening those doors and catapulting over is a risk, smaller, I admit, but risk nonetheless.

Am I the only one that thinks that?

Previous article from Bnet author

By Jim Edwards | July 18, 2011

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busin...ut-a-leader/9126?tag=content;drawer-container

Hmmm ... probably not important but these are some HUGE sums of money, the big deal happened last Friday, and did Pearson really say "lighweights" just recently and in light of the two death?

Appears since you posted this link he has edited that comment out of his blog.

Had he been fair, he would have quoted in context from the Reuters article, where Pearson, in an interview about Valeant and their business strategy, described his own company, along with Medicis and a couple others, as being among the "lightweights" in the pharma industry, as opposed to Big Pharma companies that they chose to not fight against. It was not a dig at Medicis, just laying out "big" players vs "smaller" ones. Pearson never mentioned their name. Author of the Reuters piece merely listed who Valeant's primary rivals are.

While there is significant competition in the dermatology arena, Valeant will be facing smaller rivals, rather than the pharmaceutical giants, which have been beating a hasty retreat from the sector as they look to narrow their focus.

"It's like we're in the lightweight division and we're fighting other lightweights. We're not fighting heavyweights," Pearson said. "It fits us from a scale standpoint."

Pearson's philosophy has been to stay clear of the so-called Big Pharma companies, but engage in partnerships with them instead.

Valeant's main rivals in the industry are Medicis Pharmaceuticals (MRX.N), Allergan Inc (AGN.N), as well as Stiefel Laboratories Inc, which is a unit of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK.L).​
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011...15?feedType=RSS&feedName=hotStocksNews&rpc=43

justbetweenus ..these item were taken the first day..then SO executed another search warrant and came back and got another table..no picture that I know off of the table..carpet and a large painting. or mirror. I cant find pic of it ..but I will keep looking.

Thanks again pferrin. You're right, I do recall now they did come back with another search warrant, just didn't realize they took two tables. I remember seeing pics of the roll of carpet, and big picture. I hope we hear something soon.

Appears since you posted this link he has edited that comment out of his blog.

Had he been fair, he would have quoted in context from the Reuters article, where Pearson, in an interview about Valeant and their business strategy, described his own company, along with Medicis and a couple others, as being among the "lightweights" in the pharma industry, as opposed to Big Pharma companies that they chose to not fight against. It was not a dig at Medicis, just laying out "big" players vs "smaller" ones. Pearson never mentioned their name. Author of the Reuters piece merely listed who Valeant's primary rivals are.

While there is significant competition in the dermatology arena, Valeant will be facing smaller rivals, rather than the pharmaceutical giants, which have been beating a hasty retreat from the sector as they look to narrow their focus.

"It's like we're in the lightweight division and we're fighting other lightweights. We're not fighting heavyweights," Pearson said. "It fits us from a scale standpoint."

Pearson's philosophy has been to stay clear of the so-called Big Pharma companies, but engage in partnerships with them instead.

Valeant's main rivals in the industry are Medicis Pharmaceuticals (MRX.N), Allergan Inc (AGN.N), as well as Stiefel Laboratories Inc, which is a unit of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK.L).​
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011...15?feedType=RSS&feedName=hotStocksNews&rpc=43

In case this hasn't been posted, here is a comment listed under a Wall Street Journal article about the case, from a rather embittered former biz associate. Take it fwiw:

7 days ago.....
ARNOLD KLEIN MD wrote:

For many years I was the main consultant to Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation run by Jonah Shacknai. I popularized their injectable filler Restylane for wrinkle and lip augmentation by giving courses throughout the US, Canada and Europe. Simultaneously Jonah used unlicensed foreign doctors and sponsored courses and their educational seminars. At many of the courses these individuals would treat patients. The main example of this was Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers of Vancouver who created and distributed a CD of my work and injection techniques through Johns Hopkins! Furthermore, Jean published a paper describing my technique in which she positioned herself as the senior author. in whichdecided she would be the senior author on a lip injection paper. Subsequently,I did a lip study for Medicis and then spent over 40 hours writing this pivitol paper on lip enhancement with Restylane. The paper had to be accurate and not like the ghastly ghost written “data” that floods the medical literature. I also warned Medicis not to present this data to the FDA in that it contained my personal injection techniques. I would expect that it is very unusual for someone else to present the data. Contrary to my agreement with Medicis they never published the paper I wrote on lip augmentation and they presented my data to the FDA to expand the lip study to multiple sites. With this expanded lip data Medicis gained FDA approval for lip augmentation. As the money kept rolling in Jonah’s houses kept getting larger and larger with Jonah himself developing extreme arrogance totally losing contact with reality and developed a tremendous overestimation of his capabilities, especially in regard to his power. Needless to say though I had a signed agreement with Medicis for my initial study on lips and the paper for $280,000 this did not include the expanded studies and the work that would lead to FDA approval in which they promised participation. But Jonah never paid me and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire. Maybe this was his desire to remain forever young. But this illness may very well account for what happened at the Spreckles mansion as it did for the action at Dupont Estate in Deleware.

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA
"The Most Innovative & Famous Cosmetic Dermatologist in the World!”
- Beverly Hills Times Magazine, Spring 2011 Beauty Issue

From my understanding one 911 call is concerning the childs accident, and the other when Rebecca was found. Was there 2 calls made the same day as Rebecca's death?

Yes. Article linked in Post #228. Two hours before the call about RN.

In case this hasn't been posted, here is a comment listed under a Wall Street Journal article about the case, from a rather embittered former biz associate. Take it fwiw:

7 days ago.....
ARNOLD KLEIN MD wrote:

For many years I was the main consultant to Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation run by Jonah Shacknai. I popularized their injectable filler Restylane for wrinkle and lip augmentation by giving courses throughout the US, Canada and Europe. Simultaneously Jonah used unlicensed foreign doctors and sponsored courses and their educational seminars. At many of the courses these individuals would treat patients. The main example of this was Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers of Vancouver who created and distributed a CD of my work and injection techniques through Johns Hopkins! Furthermore, Jean published a paper describing my technique in which she positioned herself as the senior author. in whichdecided she would be the senior author on a lip injection paper. Subsequently,I did a lip study for Medicis and then spent over 40 hours writing this pivitol paper on lip enhancement with Restylane. The paper had to be accurate and not like the ghastly ghost written “data” that floods the medical literature. I also warned Medicis not to present this data to the FDA in that it contained my personal injection techniques. I would expect that it is very unusual for someone else to present the data. Contrary to my agreement with Medicis they never published the paper I wrote on lip augmentation and they presented my data to the FDA to expand the lip study to multiple sites. With this expanded lip data Medicis gained FDA approval for lip augmentation. As the money kept rolling in Jonah’s houses kept getting larger and larger with Jonah himself developing extreme arrogance totally losing contact with reality and developed a tremendous overestimation of his capabilities, especially in regard to his power. Needless to say though I had a signed agreement with Medicis for my initial study on lips and the paper for $280,000 this did not include the expanded studies and the work that would lead to FDA approval in which they promised participation. But Jonah never paid me and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire. Maybe this was his desire to remain forever young. But this illness may very well account for what happened at the Spreckles mansion as it did for the action at Dupont Estate in Deleware.

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA
"The Most Innovative & Famous Cosmetic Dermatologist in the World!”
- Beverly Hills Times Magazine, Spring 2011 Beauty Issue

This is the Michael Jackson Arnold Klein?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro