Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the photos that we see of rebecca nude and tied have been intentionally unsharpened or decreased resolution. I'm sure the original photo or still from the camera is at least in high definition or higher resolution enabling news reporters to zoom in on the type of rope material used so unless there is irresponsible reporting, I'lll go by the orange electrical cord for now.

if this was a homicide, there was little planning time available - only 2 days isnt it ? so there is a bigger chance that the culprits messed-up and left behind some glaring evidence. the weirdness of the scene is a possible indication of a screw-up(as well as pent-up anger) on the part of the culprits who were driven by rage and fury instead of the cold logic(aka silence of the lambs)......again, who knows....

LE should investigate the neighbors as well including those teenagers who were reportedly taking photos of Rebecca lying on the ground.

lastly, the fact that LE is tight-lipped might be an indication they know something "big" but they are trying to gather or corroborate as much evidence as they can so the defense lawyers later on cannot accuse the prosecution of pre-judging the case. Of course, it could also mean that they just do not have any clue at all...

This picture you can see the cord better. I don't know why my pictures come out so small? In the larger picture, the cord appears wrapped.

Attachments

• Pic1.png
    Pic1.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 40
her hands are behind her - an indication of what was in the news - tied behind her back.

is that blue thing on her neck a scarf ? or another rope ? if its a scarf, I wonder if she went out that night or if we just have a kinky killer on the loose.

This picture you can see the cord better. I don't know why my pictures come out so small? In the larger picture, the cord appears wrapped.

the photos that we see of rebecca nude and tied have been intentionally unsharpened or decreased resolution. I'm sure the original photo or still from the camera is at least in high definition or higher resolution enabling news reporters to zoom in on the type of rope material used so unless there is irresponsible reporting, I'lll go by the orange electrical cord for now.

if this was a homicide, there was little planning time available - only 2 days isnt it ? so there is a bigger chance that the culprits messed-up and left behind some glaring evidence. the weirdness of the scene is a possible indication of a screw-up(as well as pent-up anger) on the part of the culprits who were driven by rage and fury instead of the cold logic(aka silence of the lambs)......again, who knows....

LE should investigate the neighbors as well including those teenagers who were reportedly taking photos of Rebecca lying on the ground.

lastly, the fact that LE is tight-lipped might be an indication they know something "big" but they are trying to gather or corroborate as much evidence as they can so the defense lawyers later on cannot accuse the prosecution of pre-judging the case. Of course, it could also mean that they just do not have any clue at all...
It never does hurt to look at the neighbors, because many neighbors disputed the renovations to the historical home. However, I can't see that being a motive.

her hands are behind her - an indication of what was in the news - tied behind her back.

is that blue thing on her neck a scarf ? or another rope ? if its a scarf, I wonder if she went out that night or if we just have a kinky killer on the loose.
I meant about her feet. I'm not sure what the blue item is...a scarf -maybe?

This is the question that puzzles me: Why would a woman who is dating a multi-millionaire shoplift from Macy’s? Was she bipolar (impulse control problems in the manic phase)?

(The depression phase with bipolar disorder is difficult to treat and can be very severe. Bipolar patients are known to be very noncompliant with their meds and it is estimated that between 15-20% of bipolar individuals commit suicide. They are known to choose a more lethal method than other depressed individuals when they attempt to take their own lives.)

I think she shoplifted before she starting dating the millionaire. Her first husband doesn't appear to be that well off.

I think she shoplifted before she starting dating the millionaire. Her first husband doesn't appear to be that well off.

Or else they knew each other and JS "saved" her from a life of crime.......

What mutual friend would introduce the two????

So.....RN shoplifted because she was indigent? Hmmm. She was employed.

JS & RN started dating 2 to 3 years ago. Reporting has been sketchy. There might have been an overlap of time when JS was still living with DS.

Suicide and stealing are examples of impulsive behaviors associated with bipolar disorder and other metal health problems. Here are more impulsive behaviors:
· Reckless driving
· Excessive spending
· Risky sexual behavior
· Substance abuse
· Anger, rage, and/or violence
· Abuse
· Self-injury
· Suicidal tendencies or acts
· Stealing
· Rash decisions
· Selfish actions
· Risk-taking behaviors

No one in RNs family, co-workers, church members etc. have said anything at all about any mental health issues.

No one in RNs family, co-workers, church members etc. have said anything at all about any mental health issues.
She may not have been diagnosed. It is a difficult disorder to diagnose because the symptoms can resemble several other disorders. If you talk to individuals who have been diagnosed as bipolar, they will likely tell you that they were assessed by several doctors and it took quite some time before they were diagnosed.

Thought you might be interested in this:

The suicide rate for bipolar individuals has been estimated to be between 15% and 50%, depending on the study (K.J. Tarnowski, personal communication, 1998).*
http://itech.fgcu.edu/&/issues/vol2/issue1/bipolar.htm

Suicide and stealing are examples of impulsive behaviors associated with bipolar disorder and other metal health problems. Here are more impulsive behaviors:
· Reckless driving
· Excessive spending
· Risky sexual behavior
· Substance abuse
· Anger, rage, and/or violence
· Abuse
· Self-injury
· Suicidal tendencies or acts
· Stealing
· Rash decisions
· Selfish actions
· Risk-taking behaviors
There is just a "little" problem with that logic. Just because people with bipolar might exhibit impulsive behavior such as shoplifting, does not mean that those who shoplifted are bipolar. And no one has suggested RN was bipolar.

She may not have been diagnosed. It is a difficult disorder to diagnose because the symptoms can resemble several other disorders. If you talk to individuals who have been diagnosed as bipolar, they will likely tell you that they were assessed by several doctors and it took quite some time before they were diagnosed.

Thought you might be interested in this:

The suicide rate for bipolar individuals has been estimated to be between 15% and 50%, depending on the study (K.J. Tarnowski, personal communication, 1998).*
http://itech.fgcu.edu/&/issues/vol2/issue1/bipolar.htm

What's suicide rate for those who shoplifted? Give me a break.

What's suicide rate for those who shoplifted? Give me a break.
I realize that you are being snarky, but that is a legitimate incidence of suicide with individuals who have bipolar disorder. Educate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey