Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she attended the Phoenix location of Argosy, but still .... why?

After being told that I was disrespectful for suggesting RN might be bipolar, I am not touching that one.

This is going around Coronado:

On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning that RN died, "some time after midnight" JS left DS (at hospital) to "go for coffee" and didn't return "for about an hour."

They had already been told that MS would not survive his injuries.

This has been my thought from the beginning. RN's death was a very passionate/rage sort of death, so it had to be someone intimate. My first thought is that JS slipped away and did it. And his brother on cue was to place the body in the morning and call police.

After being told that I was disrespectful for suggesting RN might be bipolar, I am not touching that one.

ok... now I see how all t his goes perfectly with your icon :)

Here's a Get Out of Jail Free card. I'd offer you a cookie but you might bite me.

This is big......assuming this is true....
1.) I wonder if the alarm company has anyway of knowing if the alarm and video cameras in the mansion(if there were any) were deactivated on that night...
2.) How far is the hospital from the coronado mansion so we can calculate the time to get to the mansion and back using yahoo map.
3.) if the blue thing around Rebecca's neck was really a blue sash then a wild imagination here is that someone called her " honey, I'm coming home, be ready in bed when I arrive" so she was dressed only in a blue sash waiting for him.
4.) if it was only an hour that he was gone, then chances are, an accomplice was needed to finish the work, e.g. to tying-up Rebecca after she was strangled.
5.) hanging is indicated by a upwards "V"-indentation on the neck while stangulation is more of a straight wrap-around indentation on the neck

On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning that RN died, "some time after midnight" JS left DS (at hospital) to "go for coffee" and didn't return "for about an hour."

DISCLAIMER: I used to live in Coronado, this was told to me by someone who still does live there, and while questioning that person, I learned this information was 3rd hand from "the family." Which family? My source didn't know. Said "family" views JS with suspicion.

It's like playing telephone. Any one of the points above may be totally incorrect, but it's all I've been able to glean (that is not already known.)

This is big......assuming this is true....
1.) I wonder if the alarm company has anyway of knowing if the alarm and video cameras in the mansion(if there were any) were deactivated on that night...
2.) How far is the hospital from the coronado mansion so we can calculate the time to get to the mansion and back.
3.) if it was only an hour that he was gone, then an accomplice was needed to tie-up Rebecca after she was strangled.
4.) hanging is indicated by a upwards "V"-indentation on the neck while stangulation is more of a straight wrap-around indentation on the neck

1.) No idea about the mansion having cameras, but I'd assume the hospital would, and the bridge might.

2.) Google maps shows two ways to drive between the two locations, one taking 20 minutes, the other 21 minutes. A trip undertaken after midnight would be shorter, with little traffic.

I was trying to find a good pic of table, but alas....

The white piece I thought may be a piece of table. The photo I could find shows what looks like a piece missing back right on top.

It could be a check cord it can also be used working on come command. It would fit in as well if they we hunt training their dog. The dummy, is doubtful to me. While widely used for hunt training, it has little use with exception of hold/give/retrieve. I do believe some float, mine are all canvas, and perhaps used in a pool or body of water for retrieving. I think I've seen them in dog toy areas recently.

1.) then we allow time for him to go down from the hospital to the parking lot , and on the return trip back up the hospital from the parking lot, then time to execute the homicidal act.

2.) with only about 2 days to plan this act or even little planning at all if the murder was a spur of the moment rage then storming to the mansion, there is good chance that someone messed-up and left evidence.

3.) if the witness is sure about JS "going out for coffee", then which neighboring coffee shop was this ? does this coffee shop have a video camera? does the barista remember JS ordering coffee on that night and at what time ?.

4.) most hospitals also have a cafeteria which serves coffee...so interview the hospital cafeteria staff.

1.) No idea about the mansion having cameras, but I'd assume the hospital would, and the bridge might.

2.) Google maps shows two ways to drive between the two locations, one taking 20 minutes, the other 21 minutes. A trip undertaken after midnight would be shorter, with little traffic.

DISCLAIMER: I used to live in Coronado, this was told to me by someone who still does live there, and while questioning that person, I learned this information was 3rd hand from "the family." Which family? My source didn't know. Said "family" views JS with suspicion.

It's like playing telephone. Any one of the points above may be totally incorrect, but it's all I've been able to glean (that is not already known.)

This kinda' goes with the "music around 1 am" ......

Dr. Drew is covering this case tonight! Someone on the show said Maxie was sliding down the banister when the accident happened.

Right now, Shacknai case being discussed on Dr. Drew. Turn on your tv.

1.) then we allow time for him to go down from the hospital to the parking lot , and on the return trip back up the hospital from the parking lot, then time to execute the homicidal act.

2.) with only about 2 days to plan this act or even little planning at all if the murder was a spur of the moment rage then storming to the mansion, there is good chance that someone messed-up and left evidence.

3.) if the witness is sure about JS "going out for coffee", then which neighboring coffee shop was this ? does this coffee shop have a video camera? does the barista remember JS ordering coffee on that night and at what time ?.

4.) most hospitals also have a cafeteria which serves coffee...so interview the hospital cafeteria staff.

At some point in time, JS had to go home since MS's hospitalization -- it is not inconceivable -- it is expected. The only person who would be expected to go home that night was JS...just thinking outloud.

I saw the banner headline on Dr Drew saying the accident was caused by sliding down the bannister. But I do not know where they got that info. Anyone know?

If so, I could see both JS and DS being potentially very angry with RN for allowing such an accident to happen under her watch. A 6 yr old should not be horsing around like that. But if he was with his 13 yr old sis at the time then maybe RN was in her room or in the shower and thinking everything was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee