Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see DS accusing JS and telling him this is all his fault for allowing that woman to take care of their little boy and I could see her telling him "she killed my baby!" I could see her saying "how could you allow this to happen...I trust you...and you let her kill my baby!"

Sometimes I feel like I am really in tune with people's emotions, and like I understand what they feel in certain situations. I put myself her in her shoes.

To me this was a crime of passion -- in the heat of pure rage and anger. 1 + 1 = 2.

I do think possibly those thoughts ran through Dina's mind. Maybe she did blame her but that doesn't mean she took extreme steps and killed her.

Maybe Rebecca felt both Dina and Jonah would never forgive her and she became so overwrought with despair this was her only way out of the hopelessness she felt.

IMO

If it turns out that JS is responsible, I see Medicis stock value spiraling down, a takeover by another company. Of course the PR firm is spinning like crazy -- it is their job to stop the wrong perception from affecting the company -- the stock market is guided by perceptions.

I will wait and see if this happens. Most importantly, I would like to see justice prevail.

I am willing to accept she committed suicide if we were given concrete proof. The fact that there are so many on this investigation and that it is taking this long leads me to conclude "suicide" is not going to be the verdict. It's too late for a suicide conclusion imo.

The fact that JS has not come out publicly and said word ONE about RN - not good nor bad - is not a comforting sign. He came out with passionate words about his child -- he said his loss was unimaginable to family, friends and the community. He has not said word ONE about RN.

I do think possibly those thoughts ran through Dina's mind. Maybe she did blame her but that doesn't mean she took extreme steps and killed her.

Maybe Rebecca felt both Dina and Jonah would never forgive her and she became so overwrought with despair this was her only way out of the hopelessness she felt.

IMO

I don't think DS did this to RN. I definitely and most certainly feel she blamed her though...absolutely. I don't think it was long enough for Rebecca to come to this conclusion just yet...the child was not even officially dead. Some people strongly believe in miracles -- some people pray hard for a miracle. Too soon...in my book. I could see after his death -- after it settles in -- what the true outcome is and how much she is blamed. On the second day, I think RN still wanted to participate in any way she could (and of cours she felt responsible), but maybe ever more so she wanted to be there and do whatever she could. Who would not love a sweet little thing like Maxxie??? Why wouldn't RN love this child? By the way, the one picture I saw of her holding Little Maxxie in her arms shows me great tenderness and a loving affection towards the little boy.

i wouldnt think they would release his autopsy if they have ruled it an accident. It would be a private matter and be intrusive for his loved ones if it was released imo.

I do believe it was an accident and since he was unresponsive and not breathing when emts arrived i believe he was brain dead and i think all knew it including rebecca.
imo

omg ..what horror. I can't even imagine. It is just so horrific. What a tragedy.

In the midst of the tragedy that just occurred, who is thinking of sexuality? A little boy is lying on his deathbed. I don't think anyone is thinking of finding anyone else attractive. To me that is almost like saying: Rebecca is attractive, and Adam Shacknai is a man, therefore Rebecca and Adam are an item. It does not compute.

If Adam lived there previously. But, I just found out that he arrived after Max's accident. So, I doubt a love triangle or jealousy would be part of the equation now.
After I found out that Terri Horman was "sexting" a mutual friend of hers and her estranged husband while Kyron was missing, nothing seems that out of the realm of possibilities anymore. That would be the last thing on my mind, but I am not Terri who is quite possibly responsible for Kyron's disappearance and in my opinion a sex addict.
Just thinking out loud.
It does feel like a rage killing to me too.
Very strange case.

An old article. Dated 7/19/11:
  • Zahau was during home with another woman, whom authorities won’t identify, when Max fell down a stairs final Monday, Coronado Police Chief Louis Scanlon said. Paramedics found he wasn’t respirating and did not have a pulse. He was treated during Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego.
  • Scanlon called a boy’s tumble a “tragic accident.”
  • Ted Greenberg, owners of Camp Diggity Dog, pronounced Zahau called a Coronado cage final Monday, shortly after a boy’s fall, to ask that someone collect adult her 14-month-old Weimaraner, Ocean. She pronounced her child was hospitalized after an injury.
  • “She described it as her child,” he said.
  • Greenberg went to a home Tuesday.
  • “She was good on a phone on Monday and Tuesday she was quiet,” he said.
  • Shacknai’s brother, Adam, called 911 Wednesday to news a 32-year-old lady seemed to be dead, investigators said. The hermit was staying in a palace guesthouse. Jonah Shacknai was not during home.
http://getnews.us/2011/07/19/page/72/

I never had children but I agree with you, this I why if my husbands kids want their kids to come visit us wherever we are, unless a parent comes with the grand kids and nieces and nephews I won't have them. I won't take on that kind of responsibility for something happening to them on my watch.

It is the greatest of responsibility, and even more so because children can be rambuctious -- one cannot control every single thing they do or their need to explore. Good policy.

This is my take on the situation.

Maxxie is fatally hurt in that fall and this was known from the moment the paramedics got to the house. Apparently he had no pulse and there was no brain activity. Both parents knew that their son was gone, and they lost him. Day 1. Shock, pain, devastation...

Day. 2. Fury/unimaginable anger sets in. JS calls RN and tells her it is good idea to send the dog away (the seed of revenge is now planted) -- he's not necessarily upfront about Maxxie's condition because "she" doesn't even deserve to know the true situation. Maxxie's loss is so unimaginable that the words cannot even be spoken -- so GS thinks "prayers" will help and RN thinks she needs to be there for JS -- and will keep her family abreast of little Maxxie's condition. As if...no pulse means he will be alright eventually..but what does she know about these things. She probably does not want to admit the little boy is gone either.

JS comes home at some point. He goes to talk to his brother -- after all he came all the way from out of town to give him support -- and goes to the garage to get an electrical cord afterwards. He already has bad intentions -- he is devastated and angry. Maxxie meant the world to him.

JS demands to know what happened from RN and why did she allow this to happen when she was in charge of Maxxie. This is exactly what I picture myself doing...it's not really an explanation being sought...the deed is done and the damage cannot be undone. Nothign she says will make it right -- but he wants to "hear it from her mouth." Her answers sound pitiful to him -- almost a mockery. Nothing she tells him will console him or make it right. There is no excuse. He unleashes upon her the devastation he feels she unleashed upon him by not taking care of his little boy.

After the deed is done -- AS hears the commotion -- he hears the music -- he intervenes when it is too late. She is already dead. At this point, he does the only thing he could think of doing for his only brother ...which is to help him get out of this nightmare. JS and his brother plan what their next steps are going to be. Things were carefully thought out ... staged. They had a number of hours before AS "woke up" to find her hanging.

Pure conjecture I know...well that's my imagination as to what happened. :sleuth:
This makes way more sense than anything else I've heard (or imagined); nicely done!
Just two little things: LE appears to believe that JS was keeping vigil at the bedside of his dying (or already technically dead) young son in a San Diego hospital while Rebecca was dying in Coronado, and, Rebecca's body should - would - display evidence of manual strangulation (or bullet wounds, or whatever method he used to kill her) that is inconsistent with a death by hanging, in which case surely somebody would have noticed that, and 'sources' would be leaking "murdered" headlines instead.

I think. Even so, your version gets my vote for most like real life.

If it turns out that JS is responsible, I see Medicis stock value spiraling down, a takeover by another company. Of course the PR firm is spinning like crazy -- it is their job to stop the wrong perception from affecting the company -- the stock market is guided by perceptions.

I will wait and see if this happens. Most importantly, I would like to see justice prevail.

I am willing to accept she committed suicide if we were given concrete proof. The fact that there are so many on this investigation and that it is taking this long leads me to conclude "suicide" is not going to be the verdict. It's too late for a suicide conclusion imo.

The fact that JS has not come out publicly and said word ONE about RN - not good nor bad - is not a comforting sign. He came out with passionate words about his child -- he said his loss was unimaginable to family, friends and the community. He has not said word ONE about RN.

BBM

Could LE be waiting to release the results of their investigation (JS alleged perp) until after the takeover? Has any more news of Medicis possible takeover?

Is that some type of deal that could be worked out between a well known defense attorney and the prosecutor?

This makes way more sense than anything else I've heard (or imagined); nicely done!
Just two little things: LE appears to believe that JS was keeping vigil at the bedside of his dying (or already technically dead) young son in a San Diego hospital while Rebecca was dying in Coronado, and, Rebecca's body should - would - display evidence of manual strangulation (or bullet wounds, or whatever method he used to kill her) that is inconsistent with a death by hanging, in which case surely somebody would have noticed that, and 'sources' would be leaking "murdered" headlines instead.

I think. Even so, your version gets my vote for most like real life.

Thanks!!! In my head I've come to the one conclusion, and it is the only one that makes sense to me based upon what little we know. I guess we would have to find out if that video coverage in the hospital yielded a true - fool proof alibi. I think...24 hours later...of pain and devastation is greatly draining. I think anyone would have needed a little break just to breathe. One thing I always hear when someone loses someone they loved very much is how drained and tired they are. It is like that energy that went away in their loved one also s*cks energy from your own soul. Plus...there is anger...there is a need to know WHY. As a parent, I would want to know WHY immediately -- the why is not really important -- it's more of a need to "take this pain away and tell me something that will make it go away." Of course the why no longer matters -- not to a parent who adores their child.

The hermit was staying in a palace guesthouse?

Who writes this stuff??

BBM

Could LE be waiting to release the results of their investigation (JS alleged perp) until after the takeover? Has any more news of Medicis possible takeover?

Is that some type of deal that could be worked out between a well known defense attorney and the prosecutor?

That is totally out of my realm, but I don't think LE is concerned about the financial stability of any corporation. I think they are more concerned with having concrete evidence that will hold in court.

The thing is that having former district attorney Pfingst on their side (on JS's side) -- Pfingst knowing people on the inside -- could be helpful by way of getting advanced notice of where this investigation is heading and hence - helpful to the board of Medicis as to what their next step is. They do not want to be taken over from what I've read. They consider themselves more of an acquirer company. However, JS is considered the head of that company. If he is out of the picture, stockholders will lose faith in the future of that company and the value will go down and this is where a forced takeover comes in.

Check out this website on suicides.

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

Statistics for the entire US for the year 2005 show that the most common method of committing suicide for women is by poisons (overdosing)- 39.1%, followed by firearms- 31.0%, hanging- 20.2%, then all other methods combined- 9.7%.

Based on these statistics, it isn't likely that Rebecca chose hanging as her method. Add to that the bindings on her wrists and ankles plus her being found naked. To me, it just doesn't add up to suicide.

The hermit was staying in a palace guesthouse?

Who writes this stuff??
It wasn't a well written blog. lol Thanks for reading, coastal.
icon10.gif

That is totally out of my realm, but I don't think LE is concerned about the financial stability of any corporation. I think they are more concerned with having concrete evidence that will hold in court.

The thing is that having former district attorney Pfingst on their side (on JS's side) -- Pfingst knowing people on the inside -- could be helpful by way of getting advanced notice of where this investigation is heading and hence - helpful to the board of Medicis as to what their next step is. They do not want to be taken over from what I've read. They consider themselves more of an acquirer company. However, JS is considered the head of that company. If he is out of the picture, stockholders will lose faith in the future of that company and the value will go down and this is where a forced takeover comes in.

BBM

Yes, but if JS can work out an "agreeable" takeover, in this economy, could it be possible to say to prosecutor.....give him a couple weeks to work out this company deal and then he will turn himself in?

hope this makes sense, cause I'm not sure I'm saying what i mean..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

O/T

coastal,

I love your "if you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough"[/B

]I hope you are not on the east coast.......

Have a goal to move to the beach within the next year........I can't take too many more of these Ohio winters......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

score

Hi MyBelle :seeya:

I’m curious, you seem to believe that RN intentionally, willfully, maliciously harmed MS.

Why?

What is your theory?

TIA

My theory is that she was asleep or otherwise preoccupied with her own interests to pay attention to the child. I really have no idea. All I know is the outcome was preventable.

Child endangerment happens every day, unfortunately, by those who place themselves ahead of the welfare of a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme