Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The face of evil.

-Adam and Webb talking to the media at press conference.

-Adam during the procedure for waiving punitive damages.

-Dan Webb and his client Adam Shacknai and Mary Bedwell leave the Hall of Justice after holding a press conference on Thursday after day before on Wednesday the jury determined that Adam Shacknai was legally responsible for Zahau's death back in July 2011.

-Adam leaving press conference.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zahau-trial-20180405-story.html

Attachments

• F0C5E4EF-0FB2-44D7-9552-80D7599ECB68.jpeg
    F0C5E4EF-0FB2-44D7-9552-80D7599ECB68.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 7CDA6AD2-DC7F-433F-84C6-A2FA27A4F176.jpeg
    7CDA6AD2-DC7F-433F-84C6-A2FA27A4F176.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 00942CDE-945D-4D33-8A4C-4E565AAFBCDE.jpeg
    00942CDE-945D-4D33-8A4C-4E565AAFBCDE.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 60
  • B8A7504B-426E-4243-8E0E-EBDC2C818D1A.jpeg
    B8A7504B-426E-4243-8E0E-EBDC2C818D1A.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 62
See Lawsuit Overview thread for Attorney Dan Webb complete press release. No kidding, defense (PR) actually refers to RZ justice as "Runaway Jury Verdict"....!
Bluff and bluster. Like the man himself.

What behaviour eh. Probably time to retire.

Re Adam Shacknai statement outside court, did anyone notice...lots of protestations, name calling, statements about him being ‘exonerated’...but no denial....?

Just my opinion....

I haven't seen any pictures or footage showing body language even hinting of a relationship between Adam and Mary. Not even eye contact. There is no vibe. I suspect she is no more than a friend, and her expenses were paid out of legal disbursements.

Re Adam Shacknai statement outside court, did anyone notice...lots of protestations, name calling, statements about him being ‘exonerated’...but no denial....?

Just my opinion....
And the other thing is there seems to be less of a denial that Rebecca was murdered IMO. Just little things like talking about being cleared. I'm not sure I would say that if I believed the person committed suicide. Language has a very subtle way of giving away your true beliefs.

Just my opinion....

statement analysis would say 'if he wont say it, we wont say it for him; if he wont deny it, we wont deny it for him'. the important thing would appear to be himself, and as always, a complete disregard for the victim.

I'm in the minority on this one, but I really think the defense was talking tough today about an appeal, and we shall see if it ever comes to fruition. Who's going to pay that cadre of attorneys, starting with Mr. $1,335 Per Hour? No way is Jonah going to. Very doubtful AS will convince someone to work with him pro bono, so he'll have to keep working to pay the piper, which means he'll have to pay the Zahaus at least something. Imo, Jonah will wave buh-bye to Adam, cut his losses on this case, get on with his life, and do whatever he can (which really shouldn't be much at this point) to discourage re-opening the case in the future.

I agree. It would be cheaper for JS to just pay the judgement and I think he wants this to go away more than he cares about his brother living with the reputation of being a murderer.

<modsnip> MOO

Guys, Can anyone give me any suggestions of examples of cases I can read into where suicide as COD was recategorized to undetermined ?

...any cases you can recommend me to look where &#8216;new evidence&#8217; was utilized, and what actually constitutes &#8216;new evidence&#8217;?

Are either of these considered &#8216;new&#8217; by the legal definition...

***The deep bruise on RZ back was only discovered at the second autopsy (thought to be caused during restraint, possibly caused by a knee)

*** Timestamped and sequential photographs of the body on the grass show unexplained lividity which was not considered at the autopsy.

(The lividity in the body was evaluated upon time of arrival of the ME at scene rather than the time of actual discovery of the body ( as evidenced in testimony at trial by lead detective of the time the photographs were taken, shortly after discovery of the body)

Lezah, BOTH would seem 'new evidence' to me, but hey, I'm a layperson, a minion. :coffeews:

Guys, Can anyone give me any suggestions of examples of cases I can read into where suicide as COD was recategorized to undetermined ?

...any cases you can recommend me to look where &#8216;new evidence&#8217; was utilized, and what actually constitutes &#8216;new evidence&#8217;?

***The deep bruise on RZ back was only discovered at the second autopsy (thought to be caused during restraint, possibly caused by a knee)

*** Timestamped and sequential photographs of the body on the grass show unexplained lividity which was not considered at the autopsy.

(The lividity in the body was evaluated upon time of arrival of the ME at scene rather than the time of actual discovery of the body ( as evidenced in testimony at trial by lead detective of the time the photographs were taken, shortly after discovery of the body)

I don&#8217;t know if this article will help you .....

State medical examiner reverses suicide ruling in John Sheridan case

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/state_medical_examiner_changes_death_ruling_for.html

New Jersey Medical Examiner Changes Former Cooper CEO's Death Certificate From 'Suicide' to 'Undetermined'

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...Sheridan-Cause-of-Death-Change-410652155.html

And another case...

Susan Winters case: coroner changes cause from suicide to undetermined

http://newsok.com/article/5544523

Very moving. I was so impressed with Mr Greer even saying complimentary things about the other attorneys. It didn’t come across snarky, but as genuine admiration for their professional qualifications. He called Webb and “icon.” He has such warmth and class.

Mary’s strength and determination touched my heart and her husband seems like such a standup guy. I am so happy for them and for Rebecca’s mom.

Agree. Mary seems very self-aware, which suggests to me that Rebecca was as well. She (Mary) has a very adult way of handling things, which is such a breath of fresh air in our current culture of arrested adolescence. Now that the trial has concluded, she and her husband will return to their work-a-day lives, raising their children, and caring for her mom. Mary also realizes, which is so important, that now that this fight is behind her, the reality of never seeing her sister again will hit her hard.

God bless the Zahau family and Mr. Greer. They've temporarily restored my faith in humanity. :tyou:

The face of evil.

-Adam and Webb talking to the media at press conference.

-Adam during the procedure for waiving punitive damages.

-Dan Webb and his client Adam Shacknai and Mary Bedwell leave the Hall of Justice after holding a press conference on Thursday after day before on Wednesday the jury determined that Adam Shacknai was legally responsible for Zahau's death back in July 2011.

-Adam leaving press conference.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zahau-trial-20180405-story.html

That last one of Adam ... yikes.

And seriously ... why does Mary seem to be getting such a kick out of this?

I haven't seen any pictures or footage showing body language even hinting of a relationship between Adam and Mary. Not even eye contact. There is no vibe. I suspect she is no more than a friend, and her expenses were paid out of legal disbursements.

Exactly. Nothing there. Other than her amusement at some of his PC behavior, there was no eye contact, much less closeness. Not a hand held, not a pat on the shoulder, nada.

"SAN DIEGO &#8211; The attorney for Adam Shacknai who San Diego jurors found liable for the death of Rebecca Zahau at the Spreckles mansion in Coronado announced Thursday plans to appeal the case.

Dan Webb released a statement and referred to Wednesday's verdict as outrageous."...

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/04/05/...-appeal-rebecca-zahau-wrongful-death-verdict/

Webb's "statement" can be found at Fox5 link above. Take note the contact for statement....

Tammy Taylor (tammy_taylor@sitrick.com)
Terry Fahn (terry_fahn@sitrick.com)
Sitrick And Company
(310) 788-2850

"....knew how to tie a common knot known to millions."

:lol: Mr. Webb, are you able to tie that 'common' knot ??? :lol:

Thanks Seattle1 for that link !!!

Just re-read your post. I see where you're going with this ... good thinking!

K_Z has also made some great posts about Lucas's "minimalist" autopsy/AR.

I don’t know if this article will help you .....

State medical examiner reverses suicide ruling in John Sheridan case

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/state_medical_examiner_changes_death_ruling_for.html

New Jersey Medical Examiner Changes Former Cooper CEO's Death Certificate From 'Suicide' to 'Undetermined'

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...Sheridan-Cause-of-Death-Change-410652155.html

And another case...

Susan Winters case: coroner changes cause from suicide to undetermined

http://newsok.com/article/5544523

These are great! Thank-you so much...I will review...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just re-read your post. I see where you're going with this ... good thinking!

K_Z has also made some great posts about Lucas's "minimalist" autopsy/AR.

You got it! I agree...K_Z’s input would also be invaluable....

Just my opinion....

Yes, and I also noticed his feeble attempt to persuade the public of his innocence simply because those who knows him has told him they don't believe he did it...as if killers don't have double lives. (mo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member