Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia, Harmony’s first post about the rule that I recall was on March 30th, 2018 (thread #3) and the member questioning the rule thanked the post. Harmony expanded on the rule on page 1 of threads 4 & 5. Her comments are in red. Can’t miss it.

I just now watched Webb's PC on the youtube link that Tortoise helpfully provided.

I noticed that every time Adam started to speak, Webb either looked down with an expression like he was about to throw up, or looked at Adam like "I fear what next words might come out of your piehole so I am sending you telepathic messages to shut UP already."

If Jonah was present, I didn't see him, but then again I don't really know what he looks like these days. In any case, he did not speak out in support of AS.

Finally, there was something unrelated to the PC that set off my "wait, what?" alert. What was the testimony regarding how long AS and GF Mary have been together?

I don't remember the exact timeframe testified to, which is why I am asking.

Because the timeframe I am remembering being testified to would have included the time of Rebecca's death, yet Mary has never been heard from until now?

I may have things seriously mistaken but I know I can count on my fellow sleuthers to set me straight.

I am so enjoying this moment, I am very joyful for the family.

I will not allow myself to be distracted, because no matter what anyone says to the contrary on this thread, or in the press or wherever...Adam Shacknai was found to be responsible for Rebecca’s death in a court of law.

For the family, I believe this has such a deep and very meaningful significance, it will bring them great comfort. No doubt well beyond that of the financial award, and I remain absolutely elated that they were victorious.

For six weeks the jury members saw every piece of evidence offered by Rebecca’s family, and Adam Shacknai had every opportunity, represented by what are described often as the best attorney’s in the country, to counter it.

He failed.

His team failed.

Rebecca and her family were victorious.

Not one of us here saw the evidence and arguments on both sides of this case in the manner of the jury, they were by far the best equipped to decide, and decide they did.

They decided, through the application of the law and by weighing all the evidence presented to them, that Adam Shacknai was responsible and liable for Rebecca’s death.

They shouted the world loud and clear that Adam Shacknai was responsible for Rebecca’s death. And what a cruel death it was.

My advice to those who believe in the Zahau&#8217;s cause...nothing can bring this beautiful woman, sister and daughter back, but we can enjoy these moments, rejoice in the happiness of the first stage of justice finally delivered, <modsnip>

Be mindful too...there may well be a new sheriff in town very soon....and an appeal of a civil action may well be the very least of the defense teams worries....

Just my opinion...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Republican Party is not supporting the candidacy of Bill Gore for Sheriff. This was announced a while back. I for one will be casting my ballot for Dave Myers!

Me too! This is exactly what I thought happened.
I can hardly wait to see the evidence Mr. Greer is going to release.

ETA: I've always wondered if Rebecca did encourage AS to come to CA due to Max's fall, and he interpreted this as some kind of come-on.

That is an interesting theory

I just now watched Webb's PC on the youtube link that Tortoise helpfully provided.

I noticed that every time Adam started to speak, Webb either looked down with an expression like he was about to throw up, or looked at Adam like "I fear what next words might come out of your piehole so I am sending you telepathic messages to shut UP already."

If Jonah was present, I didn't see him, but then again I don't really know what he looks like these days. In any case, he did not speak out in support of AS.

Finally, there was something unrelated to the PC that set off my "wait, what?" alert. What was the testimony regarding how long AS and GF Mary have been together?

I don't remember the exact timeframe testified to, which is why I am asking.

Because the timeframe I am remembering being testified to would have included the time of Rebecca's death, yet Mary has never been heard from until now?

I may have things seriously mistaken but I know I can count on my fellow sleuthers to set me straight.
BBM

I seem to remember that Adam and Mary had been together for 20 years, but I could be way off. Does anyone have a link?

The Republican Party is not supporting the candidacy of Bill Gore for Sheriff. This was announced a while back. I for one will be casting my ballot for Dave Myers!

Me too. Gore's office effed up this case and effed up the McStay case and another one that I can't mention (according to WS TOS) that I believe was also effed up.

Gore needs to go.

BBM

I seem to remember that Adam and Mary had been together for 20 years, but I could be way off. Does anyone have a link?

Thank you! That's what I remembered too, 20 years.

So she was his girlfriend during the whole ordeal and yet no one had ever heard of her until the trial.

uh ... *shifty eyes*

The Defense never had a PR firm guiding the media. Do you have a link for that? Strick and Co was hired to deal with the media while Jonah was mourning his child and girlfriend.

https://www.10news.com/news/coronado-mansion-owner-hires-pr-firm

Please post a link to show they worked past that on media. Otherwise, it is just an unfounded rumor.

All you have to do is google to see which side was talking with the press every chance they could. Check Radar Online and the SD papers.

I hope that the Shacknais will bring all the dubious things about Rebecca&#8217;s and the Zahau&#8217;s lives to the media now. They certainly will have the big shows calling for interviews. IMO. I hope Barbara Walters or Oprah snags the first interview.

IMO.

"SAN DIEGO &#8211; The attorney for Adam Shacknai who San Diego jurors found liable for the death of Rebecca Zahau at the Spreckles mansion in Coronado announced Thursday plans to appeal the case.

Dan Webb released a statement and referred to Wednesday's verdict as outrageous."...

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/04/05/...-appeal-rebecca-zahau-wrongful-death-verdict/

Webb's "statement" can be found at Fox5 link above. Take note the contact for statement....

Tammy Taylor (tammy_taylor@sitrick.com)
Terry Fahn (terry_fahn@sitrick.com)
Sitrick And Company
(310) 788-2850

Me too. Gore's office effed up this case and effed up the McStay case and another one that I can't mention (according to WS TOS) that I believe was also effed up.

Gore needs to go.

This is huge! I am very certain that Gore's time is coming to a close

This is huge! I am very certain that Gore's time is coming to a close

Gore’s career advancement is an excellent example of “The Peter Principle”. IMO........of course.

....SNIP

Greer question recorded earlier for Gore: Sheriff put family through this for years when they knew evidence didn't point to suicide. Mentions Gore opponent who said he will reopen the investigation if elected. Why won't Gore reopen? Gore: Don't bring politics into this. Let's meet, etc. Any detail that's different in evidence if warranted, he will reopen the case.

Sorry for the writing, just quick transcribing. Items in parentheses are my opinion.

ETA: I wonder if Sitrick & Company PR firm are still representing both SDSO and the Shacknai family? Just curious.

Dan Webb released a statement today and referred to Wednesday's verdict as outrageous. The Contact for the Statement is none other than SITRICK & CO...

http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/04/05/...-appeal-rebecca-zahau-wrongful-death-verdict/

"SAN DIEGO &#8211; The attorney for Adam Shacknai who San Diego jurors found liable for the death of Rebecca Zahau at the Spreckles mansion in Coronado announced Thursday plans to appeal the case.

Dan Webb released a statement and referred to Wednesday's verdict as outrageous."...

Webb's "statement" can be found at Fox5 link above. Take note the contact for statement....

Sitrick And Company
(310) 788-2850

Hmmmmm.... :shush:

"SAN DIEGO – The attorney for Adam Shacknai who San Diego jurors found liable for the death of Rebecca Zahau at the Spreckles mansion in Coronado announced Thursday plans to appeal the case.

Sitrick And Company
(310) 788-2850

Nice catch for the contact.

This press conference today of Webb and his client Adam Shacknai was, imo, cringe-worthy and surreal. Webb protested the verdict was the biggest injustice in his memory, “outrageous”. Adam’s view was that folks did not value evidence; the mindset was “guilty until proven innocent.” Looking on was the ‘girlfriend’ appearing slightly concerned when Adam was speaking. From Webb’s expression I discerned he shared her alarm. Then, as Webb was finishing his comments with Adam interrupting him with his own insights, and in the background the girlfriend giggling at whatever Adam was kibitzing behind Webb, it felt as though I’d landed onto a channel preview for a new black-humor Coen brothers movie.

What also remains in my memory is the shot of Adam’s physical reaction when the verdict was read - the clenched jaw and neck muscles tightened and strained. Although the response to the verdict was controlled, visible was the undercurrent of a strong anger within. jmho.

I too am so appreciative of the Jurors and KG. Now the world has seen what Rebecca’s family have been saying for so many years. For this moment in time, no matter what the future brings via legal maneuverings, that evidence can no longer be unseen.

Back to the ‘light and joy’ within Lezah’s post . . .

http://kfmb.videodownload.worldnow.com/KFMB_0404201818035700000AC.mp4

That is such a moving news interview with Greer and 2 family members, The husband of Rebecca's sister and Rebecca's sister

Very moving. I was so impressed with Mr Greer even saying complimentary things about the other attorneys. It didn&#8217;t come across snarky, but as genuine admiration for their professional qualifications. He called Webb and &#8220;icon.&#8221; He has such warmth and class.

Mary&#8217;s strength and determination touched my heart and her husband seems like such a standup guy. I am so happy for them and for Rebecca&#8217;s mom.

See Lawsuit Overview thread for Attorney Dan Webb complete press release. No kidding, defense (PR) actually refers to RZ justice as "Runaway Jury Verdict"....!

Attachments

• 6DF50DD5-C217-444E-A8E2-28FA6ACA4625.jpeg
    6DF50DD5-C217-444E-A8E2-28FA6ACA4625.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 19E9427D-1466-4E2D-B66B-9A57ACE5C1DB.jpeg
    19E9427D-1466-4E2D-B66B-9A57ACE5C1DB.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 48
  • E2707296-53B4-405A-A8C3-8581CE88D46D.jpeg
    E2707296-53B4-405A-A8C3-8581CE88D46D.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 60
See Lawsuit Overview thread for Attorney Dan Webb complete press release. No kidding, defense (PR) actually refers to RZ justice as "Runaway Jury Verdict"....!

Pathetic sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members