Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the blood on the knife handle tested for uterine tissue since she had her period?

wish I could tell you, sorry, I haven't been able to follow with great detail, I'm so disgusted with the whole thing, I cant risk the migraine. someone here will know, so many great minds.

I heard Mr. Greer interviewed on KFMB/760 AM the other day, and he explained that the manneken he used in court was created by a company in San Marcos, who makes "companion dolls" to customer specifications. He said they manufactured the "Rebecca doll" using data from the AR, crime scene and other photos, etc., so as to re-create the scene as accurately as possible, up to and including the wounds on Rebecca's body and the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles, the t-shirt around her neck, and the gag and noose. They even modeled rigor mortis. Mr. G had very good things to say about the company and it's employees, but I didn't catch their name. The "doll" cost $6000.00. HTH

I think that the Greer Team did a fantastic job in explaining the crime scene IMHO This is just one very important example.

You may well be right, as the lead detective said on the stand that they had not even considered sexual assault, so the interpretation of the knife evidence was never considered ( the staining of blood on the handle as evidence in this regard) ...could be very relevant.

We should add it to our master list!

Just my opinion....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lezah, would this be a master list for a next go-round if there is one? If so, I definitely think we should add the entire narrative of AS literature degree, his fiction writing and the Henry James piece that was found (by Lilibet? Sorry I don’t recall who found that gem but will be happy to search). It was, IMO a big clue to what what written on the door.

Lezah, would this be a master list for a next go-round if there is one? If so, I definitely think we should add the entire narrative of AS literature degree, his fiction writing and the Henry James piece that was found (by Lilibet? Sorry I don’t recall who found that gem but will be happy to search). It was, IMO a big clue to what what written on the door.

Also his interest in theater, which might have some relevance to his acting on the 911 call.

I've been reading the old thread on that topic, and boy were websleuthers on top of the problems and discrepancies in it from the get-go.

I'm not surprised by that, just awed as always by the, er, awesomeness of this community.

Was the blood on the knife handle tested for uterine tissue since she had her period?
Short answer, no.
Long answer, no. And looking at this with SDSO "suicide-colored glasses," you wouldn't want any inconvenient test result that would be impossible to spin into the suicide narrative.

I agree with you that the defense press release was predictable, but I would add that I believe we should be realistic in considering its primary purpose.

This press release is a desperate attempt at damage control after a crippling, devastating loss for the law firm and its high profile client.

This high profile client - Adam Shacknai - was found LIABLE and responsible for young woman’s death in a civil case IN SPITE of the fact a criminal charge is not (yet) in place and without the support of the police or medical examiner.

Couple this with the defense position, constantly promoting the position for years that ‘there is no evidence’...but in a court of law, the verdict in the plaintiffs favor speaks volumes.

Another hugely embarrassing and no doubt costly, public demonstration of failure.

Hardly inspires confidence eh? Their client base must be abandoning ship faster than a toupee in a hurricane.

The press release is clearly an effort to influence and sway public opinion in their clients favor, and an attempt to attract a positive media endorsement of their cause. As I said. Damage control.

I personally feel it would be very naive to think this press release is some form of ‘appeal template’ designed to do anything other than grab a headline.

The press release cannot possibly influence an appellant court, and to be frank, if the press release were to be the framework of the appeal as you suggest...I would get another attorney.

I echo your praise for Mr Greer, he’s a consummate professional, as was the Judge.

Finally, I would suggest you not lose any sleep regarding the Zahau family. They are made of strong stuff!

In my opinion, it’s not they who are going to be experiencing heartache, worry and tribulation in the future.

Just my opinion...
Yet again, beautifully spoken by Lezah. You seem to have a very good grasp on where we are currently, Lezah. I couldn't agree with you more.

There's been some dogging of Kamala Harris here over her refusal to have her office re-investigate the case.

I went digging on this and the reasons her office gave for not doing so seem reasonable and logical to me.

What am I missing?

Drew Peterson Victim: Kathleen Savio -- initial COD noted as accidental drowning.

The private forensic pathologist who conducted an autopsy on Drew Peterson's third wife affirmed the official findings that ruled the death a homicide, a copy of the autopsy report shows. The report, obtained by CNN legal analyst Lisa Bloom, was written by noted pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. He conducted a third autopsy on the body of Kathleen Savio at the request of Savio's family in November 2007.

Peterson, a former Bolingbrook, Illinois, police sergeant, pleaded not guilty May 22 to a charge of first-degree murder in Savio's 2004 death.

The initial autopsy report concluded that she died as the result of an accidental drowning.

Savio was found in the bathtub in her home with a bloody gash on the back of her head; at the time she and Peterson were going through a bitter divorce.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/23/illinois.drew.peterson/

I’ve got a lot of reading to do this weekend! Thanks guys for all the great links.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just wonder.... well... I was thinking again. Maybe rape with a knife handle could be new evidence of something other than a suicide?

I've never asked if this was considered, but is it possible AS manually raped RZ, and THEN picked up the knife? Would that account for the difference in the amount of epithelial cells between the source and knife as a point of transfer?

I've never asked if this was considered, but is it possible AS manually raped RZ, and THEN picked up the knife? Would that account for the difference in the amount of epithelial cells between the source and knife as point of transfer?

I'd say not likely, based on Keith Greer's demonstration of what the expert said would be the way to get that amount of blood on all sides of the handle...(I'm not sure where this was, in PC?). Anyway, seems it would be pretty difficult to coat the handle that way. The epithelial cells do seem to be accounted for based on their collection after other analysis on the knife, including the superglue fumes.

There's been some dogging of Kamala Harris here over her refusal to have her office re-investigate the case.

I went digging on this and the reasons her office gave for not doing so seem reasonable and logical to me.

What am I missing?

You mean the reasons she gave to Jonah for denying his request? As far as I know, Jonah's request was kind of like, I believe the Sherriff, but would you do an investigation just to reconfirm? To that she said no. I haven't been that involved in previous years, but I heard she turned down the Zahau family request, which would have been a stronger request, without giving a single reason. At least that's what I recall...

You mean the reasons she gave to Jonah for denying his request? As far as I know, Jonah's request was kind of like, I believe the Sherriff, but would you do an investigation just to reconfirm? To that she said no. I haven't been that involved in previous years, but I heard she turned down the Zahau family request, which would have been a stronger request, without giving a single reason. At least that's what I recall...

Thank you! Yes, I was referring to the JS request. I wasn't aware that the Zahau family also made a request.

Back to google I go, unless anyone has links handy.

ETA: I can't find much that looks reliable regarding the Zahau family's request to Harris.

So please if anyone has a link. Thanks.

Thank you! Yes, I was referring to the JS request. I wasn't aware that the Zahau family also made a request.

Back to google I go, unless anyone has links handy.

ETA: I can't find much that looks reliable regarding the Zahau family's request to Harris.

So please if anyone has a link. Thanks.

"...Jonah Shacknai, Zahau's boyfriend, asked state Attorney General Kamala Harris Monday to "evaluate" findings by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department and Coronado police in the deaths of Zahau, 32, and his son Max, 6, who died within days of each other in July.

Seattle attorney Anne Bremner countered Wednesday by asking Harris to conduct an independent probe, and accept input from Bremner's investigators and at least 10 experts. She said the team is prepared "to challenge the finding of suicide."......

https://patch.com/california/coronado/zahaus-family-seeks-new-inquiry-from-state

BBM

I can’t take credit for the Henry James piece. That was Jade’s find.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...I-FOUND-RESPONSIBLE-5&p=14036733#post14036733

Around the same time, I posted the Bible verses about the religious leaders mocking Jesus using similar words before he was killed.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...I-FOUND-RESPONSIBLE-5&p=14036811#post14036811

But many authors, including Shakespeare (not sure about James), quote or allude to the Bible, so there could be something to both. The writing on the door is so odd that it would seem to have come from something familiar to Adam that he applied to killing Rebecca.

Actually, Mary made the request to Kamilla before Jonah did.

There are many posts here about it, to tired to look them up though. :findinglink:

Replying to IzzyBlanche

Question

Who thinks JS is gonna wash/blow off AS and Webb (distance himself after that fiasco of a presser)

or continue to have AS's 'back' while still employing Webb?

And why?

What am I missing?

Harris won the the election as the attorney general in Nov. 2010. A mere 8 months later she didn't want to make waves (IMO) with the PTBs by re-investigating the case.

She was upward board....

8 years later....she is now a senator.

I just wonder.... well... I was thinking again. Maybe rape with a knife handle could be new evidence of something other than a suicide? Call me crazy..
Yep. Gore wants new evidence. Greer should show up with the knife and allow him to pick anyone of his choosing to replicate how Rebecca twizzled a four-sided knife handle between two fingers above the knuckle, not leaving a smidgen of blood on the second finger - not leaving a fingerprint in the blood - then holding the knife by the blade while the blood is still wet on the handle - because you can't hold a knife handle with one finger - taking care not to swipe blood from her one injured finger on the blade or leave any other fingerprints on the blade, to leave a transfer bloodstain on her upper thigh.

Hmm, let me think, what would Occam say?

attachment.php

Attachments

• RZ knife.png
    RZ knife.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 162
Question

Who thinks JS is gonna wash/blow off AS and Webb (distance himself after that fiasco of a presser)

or continue to have AS's 'back' while still employing Webb?

And why?
Depends - has he got more money than brains?

Harris won the the election as the attorney general in Nov. 2010. A mere 8 months later she didn't want to make waves (IMO) with the PTBs by re-investigating the case.

She was upward board....

8 years later....she is now a senator.

O/T, but a current civil rights federal lawsuit involving Kamala Harris...

Rancho Cucamonga investor group Colonies Partners LP on Thursday, March 1, filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against San Bernardino County District Attorney Michael A. Ramos and former state Attorneys General Jerry Brown and Kamala Harris, seeking $80 million in damages following a bungled bribery case the developer claims sullied its reputation.

The lawsuit says part of that harm came because prosecutors and investigators in the criminal case ignored or buried evidence that would have cleared the defendants, and that prosecutors “affirmatively fabricated evidence to prop up their case.”

More... https://www.sbsun.com/2018/03/01/co...and-top-state-officials-over-corruption-case/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo