Rebecca's cell phone records

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CG - You stated many times the Zahau's have accused "someone" in the Shacknai and Romano families of murder on national tv and in the press. Where in the sources you just provided do any of the Zahau family members accuse a Shacknai or Romano of murder? I don't see it. The Zahau's believe Rebecca was murdered, but I have never seen or heard them single out a particular person.

I never read anything or heard anything like that from AB or the Zahau's...

DS and her lawyer on the other hand.... WOW... out and out insisting RZ killed her son.... even in writing in that report... I think there are laws against this.... I would not be surprised if AB had to send a letter to them.... I am shocked DS's lawyer would encourage DS to say those kinds of things... in public... apparently she is only a divorce lawyer though... so you get what you pay for.

With the suicide ruling they could go after JS with wrongful death....according to LE he left the trigger message....in fact JS admits very readily to this....so if you use that logic whatever he said on the voicemail.... if indeed there was one.... according to LE pushed her over the psychological edge to kill herself....a woman with no prior mental health issues... so it must have been incredibly nasty....

again.. IF there really was a message...

I doubt a Judge would allow a wrongful death action to progress if the ruling stays suicide and there is no further LE investigation. It is impossible to prove JS's phone message was in any way "wrongful." He had no way of knowing she was suicidal and her own sister claims she was not.

JMO

I doubt a Judge would allow a wrongful death action to progress if the ruling stays suicide and there is no further LE investigation. It is impossible to prove JS's phone message was in any way "wrongful." He had no way of knowing she was suicidal and her own sister claims she was not.

JMO

It is like a case where a child was bullied and encouraged to kill themselves...

http://www.kristv.com/news/family-says-bullying-lead-to-teen-s-suicide/

SDLE really dropped the ball on this one.... getting a copy of that message was imperative to this case wether it was suicide or murder....

Why they just believed everything JS said is mind boggling.... especially when in a suspicious death the signifigant other is the most likely suspect....

Nice to meet you, Borne. :) I don't recall you from the early days on this forum.

I see all kinds of things...I have an amazing mind, lol...;)

But most importantly, I see this case is far from dead.

And THAT makes me see stars ;)

I hope Rebecca's family finds peace...and answers...as I do for Maxie's family.

But I remember when I 1st came HERE, to this forum...it was for Rebecca. :heartbeat: I still have my questions...the same ones posted threads back.

Peace and love to all...gotta run...*hugs*

Thanks for introducing yourself. Nice to meet you. I want justice and peace for all involved too.

I enjoy reading different perspectives, particularly those that follow logic and reason. Hope to hear more of your thoughts.

It is like a case where a child was bullied and encouraged to kill themselves...

http://www.kristv.com/news/family-says-bullying-lead-to-teen-s-suicide/

SDLE really dropped the ball on this one.... getting a copy of that message was imperative to this case wether it was suicide or murder....

Why they just believed everything JS said is mind boggling.... especially when in a suspicious death the signifigant other is the most likely suspect....

BBM

I'd like to add especially considering JS and Gore have/had a social relationship. :maddening:

I don't know where the idea comes from that LE is supposed to cooperate with a private attorney who has already very publicly criticized them.

I've never understood why they even thought their criticism of multiple LE agencies would somehow result in getting what they wanted.

I think it was a combination of the negative comments AND the lack of no new evidence but I doubt they'll ever admit it because they don't need to admit it.

Hmmm....according to CuriousGeorgia and yourself LE doesn't take kindly to "negative comments"...hence their refusal to MZL requests.

Please cite one case where a family has publicly and repeatedly accused multiple agencies of LE of being incompetent or worse, covering up a crime, that has resulted in the family being given what ever they want.

I have yet to see it happen anywhere so please enlighten me.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

I'm thinking Dina Romano and her team should be reading this board (sarcasm here) if what CuriousGeorgia and MyBelle is saying, is true.

I do not agree with MB and CG in their assessment of why Rebecca's family efforts to reopen her case was denied. I hope I'm right, because Dina Romano will certainly not have Maxie's case reopened if she continues with the bashing and threats regarding Maxie and his case.

I was hoping it would be reopened however, I believe Dina Romano's efforts to have Maxie's case reopened will be all for naught. I just don't see it happening. For various reasons.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

I'm thinking Dina Romano and her team should be reading this board (sarcasm here) if what CuriousGeorgia and MyBelle is saying, is true.

I do not agree with MB and CG in their assessment of why Rebecca's family efforts to reopen her case was denied. I hope I'm right, because Dina Romano will certainly not have Maxie's case reopened if she continues with the bashing and threats regarding Maxie and his case.

I was hoping it would be reopened however, I believe Dina Romano's efforts to have Maxie's case reopened will be all for naught. I just don't see it happening. For various reasons.

Actually I believe Dina and her PR team already are reading these boards. I've seen exact wordings we've made being used by Dina in her interviews and presentations. E.g., She spoke of "Political expediency" and "justice on behalf of [x] because [x] can no longer speak for themselves" in her most recent council presentation.

Hi CG! There is a record of the voicemail retrieval at 12:50am on RZ's phone records. However a record of the incoming call from JS at 12:30am did not show on her phone records. Maybe the outgoing call does show on JS's phone records, but they have not been released to the public. Do you have a link to Jonah's phone records? TIA

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15485069/records-reveal-final-cell-phone-calls-to-rebecca-zahau

I'm sure it's just me having my own DUH! moment, but it just dawned on me that the voicemail was accessed to delete something else perhaps?

If so, wondering what and whose message?

I'm sure it's just me having my own DUH! moment, but it just dawned on me that the voicemail was accessed to delete something else perhaps?

I had that thought at one time as well. It makes you wonder, no?

Good idea Time! BTW, nice to see you back!

Key to RZ phone bill:

480-677-XXXX - RZ
602-502-XXXX - JS
816-676-XXXX - Sister MZ-L
901-485-XXXX - AS
602-614-XXXX - Dr HL
602-494-XXXX - Dr HL
845-357-XXXX - Dad GS
914-523-XXXX - Step-mom MS
480-444-XXXX - Sister XZ
209-814-XXXX - NR
619-522-XXXX - Detective TA
858-945-XXXX - CN
915-731-XXXX - Medicis VF
619-423-XXXX - Coronado Bay Urgent Care
619-702-XXXX - Camp Diggity Dogs
858-380-XXXX - Camp Diggity Dogs
49405724XXXX - Sister SH

Good idea Time! BTW, nice to see you back!

Key to RZ phone bill:

480-677-XXXX - RZ
602-502-XXXX - JS
816-676-XXXX - Sister MZ-L
901-485-XXXX - AS
602-614-XXXX - Dr HL
602-494-XXXX - Dr HL
845-357-XXXX - Dad GS
914-523-XXXX - Step-mom MS
480-444-XXXX - Sister XZ
209-814-XXXX - NR
619-522-XXXX - Detective TA
858-945-XXXX - CN
915-731-XXXX - Medicis VF
619-423-XXXX - Coronado Bay Urgent Care
619-702-XXXX - Camp Diggity Dogs
858-380-XXXX - Camp Diggity Dogs
49405724XXXX - Sister SH

BBM - this is Caroline (Wong) Niles per, www.cbs8.com/story/15538406/family-releases-200-pages-of-zahau-phone-records

She and her Chef husband (kids?) were the ones staying in the apartment above the garage (some say they were staying in the guest house, IDK).

It's a little odd that CN sent Rebecca a text on Wed at 1:32 pm?

Do we know when these people left Spreckles?

Or maybe the voicemail was simply accessed and no message was retrieved and erased. Someone showing that her voicemail had been accessed may have been an attempt to alibi Jonah's purported trigger voicemail message since no one can prove that it ever happened. Possible the killer wanted to make Jonah look responsible for the staged suicide. Or maybe Jonah was providing an alibi by saying he sent it at around the time Dina was reportedly at the mansion. That way he could say see I sent it even though it's not there you can see she accessed her voicemail.

Accessing the voicemail means nothing. Jonah may never have even sent the alleged trigger message and someone else could have accessed the voicemail as the story was being staged and developed.

BBM - this is Caroline (Wong) Niles per, www.cbs8.com/story/15538406/family-releases-200-pages-of-zahau-phone-records

She and her Chef husband (kids?) were the ones staying in the apartment above the garage (some say they were staying in the guest house, IDK).

I recall some reports that the Niles were the housekeepers who stayed over the garage but that there was also a tenant family in the guest house that were asked to leave after Max's accident. I have some of the links but not at hand.

Who tended Jonah's AZ home? Imho.

Three kids.

When did they leave? Did they move out or come back at some point.

It looks like there were ...

Monday calls (4:37 x 2 and 7:53 pm) and about 11 texts between 6:10 and 7:20

Tuesday, only three texts (1:24-1:36)

Wednesday, one text at 1:32 pm

( note: I just quickly scanned the bill so I could be off a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member