Rebecca's cell phone records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Hmmm....according to CuriousGeorgia and yourself LE doesn't take kindly to "negative comments"...hence their refusal to MZL requests.

Sounds like the two of you are insiders or know insiders.

Nope, just an American who understands the reality. Please cite one case where a family has publicly and repeatedly accused multiple agencies of LE of being incompetent or worse, covering up a crime, that has resulted in the family being given what ever they want.

I have yet to see it happen anywhere so please enlighten me.

The case remains closed. I have no idea how many people support the opening of a new investigation but LE have made it very clear it is not going to happen unless there is valid, new evidence and here we are a year later....Investigations are very costly.

You seem to be implying RZ's suicide has brought dishonor to the family so they're going to fight it whether it is a valid conclusion or not. Perhaps that is what their culture believes but it is unfair to blame LE for Rebecca's death if she really did commit suicide. I believe the majority of taxpayers in the San Diego area don't dispute LE's findings in either death and will be outraged if either case is re-opened without a sound basis for doing so.

JMO

BBM. I have seen no evidence that states the Zahaus are fighting to open the investigation for any reason other than they believe their daughter was murdered in a very cold-blooded way. No where have they stated they want it opened "whether it is a valid conclusion or not".

I am a taxpayer of San Diego County and I can't think of a better way to spend the taxpayers money than to put away a murderer and give this family justice. The emphasis I've seen on "budgets and not spending money" on this thread is obscene to me. This woman was murdered and law enforcement lied about lie detector results and who knows what else. There is no confidence in the ruling by many and why is there such a FEAR to open it back up? That is the real question for me and perhaps we should start a thread on that subject.

The case remains closed. I have no idea how many people support the opening of a new investigation but LE have made it very clear it is not going to happen unless there is valid, new evidence and here we are a year later....Investigations are very costly.

You seem to be implying RZ's suicide has brought dishonor to the family so they're going to fight it whether it is a valid conclusion or not. Perhaps that is what their culture believes but it is unfair to blame LE for Rebecca's death if she really did commit suicide. I believe the majority of taxpayers in the San Diego area don't dispute LE's findings in either death and will be outraged if either case is re-opened without a sound basis for doing so.

JMO

SDSO and Sheriff Gore dishonored Rebecca and her family first by leaving her naked to be photographed and gawked at for 13 hours and secondly by running a shoddy and biased investigation. This is just one more shameful story that Gore can now add to his apparently ever growing collection in the hall of shame.

The surveys and polls done show that the overwhelming number of people familiar with the case don't believe Rebecca killed herself and would like a new and impartial investigation done.

Nope, just an American who understands the reality. Please cite one case where a family has publicly and repeatedly accused multiple agencies of LE of being incompetent or worse, covering up a crime, that has resulted in the family being given what ever they want.

I have yet to see it happen anywhere so please enlighten me.

Jonbenet Ramsey case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDSO and Sheriff Gore dishonored Rebecca and her family first by leaving her naked to be photographed and gawked at for 13 hours and secondly by running a shoddy and biased investigation. This is just one more shameful story that Gore can now add to his apparently ever growing collection in the hall of shame.

The surveys and polls done show that the overwhelming number of people familiar with the case don't believe Rebecca killed herself and would like a new and impartial investigation done.

Rebecca is the one that choose how and where she committed suicide. The SDSO is not responsible for that.

The surveys and polls you are speaking of are on sites such as this, and such as the Coronado Patch. The results are hardly scientific or any true indication of how the citizens of San Diego and Coronado feel about reopening an investigation. The numbers supporting the Zahaus seem very small to me if you look at the Facebook pages of Rebecca Zahau adn compare them to Maxie's House. It seems to have gotten just as many "followers" in just a month and a half.

Rebecca is the one that choose how and where she committed suicide. The SDSO is not responsible for that.

The surveys and polls you are speaking of are on sites such as this, and such as the Coronado Patch. The results are hardly scientific or any true indication of how the citizens of San Diego and Coronado feel about reopening an investigation. The numbers supporting the Zahaus seem very small to me if you look at the Facebook pages of Rebecca Zahau adn compare them to Maxie's House. It seems to have gotten just as many "followers" in just a month and a half.

I did not know that i could track how many followers are on a website just by going to it. I understand how to do that on facebook. Can you tell me how to tell how many followers or hits there are on Maxies House? I must not be very internet savvy.

Im also going to surmise that people may be going to it multiple times to understand if it has been updated with info that explains what specifics things will be done with their contributions.

This is not a popularity contest.

SDSO and Gore dishonored Rebecca and the Zahaus by leaving her body exposed to photographers and gawkers and by doing a shoddy and biased investigation.

Maxie's site has nothing to do with this and should not be used for comparison. Maxie's House is a charity for those who support it's premises.

Rebecca's case is about how SDSO used an unfair bias to rule her case a suicide without adequate proof or evidence and how they discounted any and all evidence that did not fit into their rushed judgement.

...The numbers supporting the Zahaus seem very small to me if you look at the Facebook pages of Rebecca Zahau adn compare them to Maxie's House...

BBM

:what:

Huh? What kind of mindset would one need to have to compare the two?

Why would one compare the two?

Rebecca is the one that choose how and where she committed suicide. The SDSO is not responsible for that...

BBM

Ah, but the SDSO IS responsible for maintaining, preserving, collecting and testing evidence. And treating a victim with dignity.

I contend they did none of the above.

...Maxie's House. It seems to have gotten just as many "followers" in just a month and a half.

...I did not know that i could track how many followers are on a website just by going to it.... Can you tell me how to tell how many followers or hits there are on Maxies House? ...

BBM

CG. I just left Maxie's House. So I guess it makes me one of those "followers"? I think not.

justice. Many websites do have a running tally of hits. One can see them usually at the bottom. Maxie's House does not.

Yes CuriousGeorgia, do tell how many followers Maxie's House has and enlighten the rest of us HOW you know.

When did Jonah tell LE about the voicemail he allegedly left RZ at 12:30am? It is not mentioned by the detectives under the probable cause section the in the search warrant for the cell phone records. If a voicemail was an alleged trigger to a suicide vs a homicide, in my opinion retrieving the voicemial and phone records would be very important pieces of evidence. The records that were not requested until 8-24-2011. Nonsensical.

SDSO and Gore dishonored Rebecca and the Zahaus by leaving her body exposed to photographers and gawkers and by doing a shoddy and biased investigation.

Maxie's site has nothing to do with this and should not be used for comparison. Maxie's House is a charity for those who support it's premises.

Rebecca's case is about how SDSO used an unfair bias to rule her case a suicide without adequate proof or evidence and how they discounted any and all evidence that did not fit into their rushed judgement.

You stated that as fact, which it is not. The California Attorney General has declined to review that case once, and unless there is any real physical evidence that proves it was not suicide, will turn it down again in the next few weeks, IMO.

You stated that as fact, which it is not. The California Attorney General has declined to review that case once, and unless there is any real physical evidence that proves it was not suicide, will turn it down again in the next few weeks, IMO.

You made a valid point. I think we ALL should make it a habit to automatically either post a link or add imo. Oh, if only this was a perfect world but since it's not we can strive to make it a habit, no?

BBM

CG. I just left Maxie's House. So I guess it makes me one of those "followers"? I think not.

justice. Many websites do have a running tally of hits. One can see them usually at the bottom. Maxie's House does not.

Yes CuriousGeorgia, do tell how many followers Maxie's House has and enlighten the rest of us HOW you know.

I am looking at how many people "like" the page, and how many comments they have received.

BBM

:what:

Huh? What kind of mindset would one need to have to compare the two?

Why would one compare the two?

Because it is the only way I know of to see how the public feels about the cases - that and comments. Many have stated that there are hundreds of people supporting the Zahaus, but if you look at how much support Dina has received since her press conference, the numbers tell a different story, IMO.

Because it is the only way I know of to see how the public feels about the cases - that and comments. Many have stated that there are hundreds of people supporting the Zahaus, but if you look at how much support Dina has received since her press conference, the numbers tell a different story, IMO.

Dina's press conference and website are the subject of Max's death. Rebecca's death is a separate subject so comparing the "followers" are apples and oranges in my mind.

Hello Gang, just popping in to read up...I see the fat lady hasn't sang on this one, yet. :) I also see other things...but I'll keep those to myself. ;) Waiting with bated breathe...p *HUGS*

When did Jonah tell LE about the voicemail he allegedly left RZ at 12:30am? It is not mentioned by the detectives under the probable cause section the in the search warrant for the cell phone records. If a voicemail was an alleged trigger to a suicide vs a homicide, in my opinion retrieving the voicemial and phone records would be very important pieces of evidence. The records that were not requested until 8-24-2011. Nonsensical.

Good question! I have an alternate theory going on that Jonah did leave that voice message but sometime later realized Rebecca was murdered and hence the story he gave LE about the call. Of course, in t hat scenario someone does erase that voice message, but it is not Rebecca.

What specific evidence did they discount or refuse to analyze?

My opinion is that it is those who take the photographs and view them are the ones guilty of dishonoring the deceased.

I've yet to see any proof that the Sheriff or his office had any bias at all in how they conducted their investigation. The had a news conference and went over it in detail, which they didn't have to do at all.

JMO

What specific evidence did they discount or refuse to analyze?

My opinion is that it is those who take the photographs and view them are the ones guilty of dishonoring the deceased.

I've yet to see any proof that the Sheriff or his office had any bias at all in how they conducted their investigation. The had a news conference and went over it in detail, which they didn't have to do at all.

JMO

I find it very odd that SDSO did not bring up the fact that RZ was under suspicion and was questioned by LE in the death of MS at the time of her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille